- 3+ years of experience in full project life cycle of Web based and Enterprise applications using Java and UI Technologies.
- Worked extensively on design and development of Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JSTL and other technologies in JEE, POJO based applications.
- Hands on experience with the MVC and ORM frameworks such as Struts, Hibernate, Core Spring.
- Expertise in web application development using HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSF, PHP, Ajax, jQuery, Angular 4, and JSP.
- Experience in develop Restful web services.
- Experience in client - side with AJAX, and Java Script.
- Experience in IBM Rational Application Developer, and Eclipse.
- Experience in Configuration Management tools like JIRA, Visual, Perforce, CVS and Subversion.
- Expertise in using version code control systems such as GIT, SVN.
- Experience in using tools Log4J, Unit Testing Tools Junit, and Build Tools such Maven.
- Good exposure in Design Patterns for Web and Enterprise applications.
- Design and execution of test scenarios, test cases and experience in Functionality Testing.
- Involved in Documentation of user manuals and all phases of application development
- Worked on all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance and extensive experience Agile & Waterfall project environment.
- Excellent team member, ability to present ideas, resolve technical issues, fast learner, strong work ethics, ability to go beyond expectation level.
Languages: Java, XML, SQL and PL/SQL.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows XP.
Web Technologies: J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, JSF, Filters
Frameworks: Struts2.0, Spring2.5/3.0, Stripes, Hibernate3.0.
J2EE technologies: JNDI, Connection Pooling.
Web/Application Servers: BEA WebLogic 9.x/10.x/12.x, JBoss5.x
IDE’s: Eclipse3.0/3, Intellij, Visual Studio, WebStorm
Data Bases: Oracle 9i/10g/12c, DB2, NoSQL, MySQL 4.1
Tools: and Utilities:: SDLC methods, Selenium, CVS, Groovy, Grails, SqlDeveloper-4.0, Junit.
Source Control: CVS, SVN, GIT.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Developed the application using Agile-Scrum methodologies.
- Involved in migrating an application built in JSF to AngularJS.
- Worked in Agile - Behavior Driven Development (BDD) model.
- Developed step files for the respective feature files to run all scenarios.
- Fixed few Jasmine Unit test cases in karma framework.
- Worked on mimicking few design changes in the UI web page which is developed in Angular JS.
- Developed Restful webservices using spring boot architecture.
- Scripted Rest-Controller w.r.t RESTful standards in Spring MVC to connect model with view.
- Tested Rest APIs in Spring-Controller at backend for JSON data using Postman.
- Used GIT for version control, WebStorm and spring tool suite for development.
- Worked on Agile(SCRUM) Methodology and used JIRA for defect tracking and Bamboo as build tool.
Environment: AngularJS, JSF, Protractor, Selenium, Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Web services, JSON, Bamboo, GIT, JIRA.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Responsible for creating the look and feel of the Project Gigaton portal website for Phase 2.
- Single-handedly coordinated the clients with offshore projects.
- Worked with designer who designed user interfaces and prototypes for a web-based internal system.
- Used various features of Angular such as data binding, custom pipes, routing, custom directives, string interpolation, and dynamic binding to meet custom requirements.
- Worked on front end pages that were developed in a professional manner using HTML, CSS, Angular 4 and Node JS
- As a UI Developer, was responsible in Interpreted the wireframes, created layouts and D3 charts and functionality according to it.
- Used Jasmine, Karma for unit testing of application.
- Converted PSD mock-ups into pure hand-written HTML and CSS pages.
- Worked with backend developers to convert HTML/CSS non-functional pages into dynamic JSP pages.
- Structured application in modular fashion maintained separate modules for all components
- Implemented Angular 4 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Participated in the discussion with business experts to understand the business requirements and mold them into technical requirements toward development.
- Designed UML diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used Struts 1.3 framework to develop the application based on a MVC design pattern.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Factory pattern, MVC and Singleton Pattern.
- Built the functionality for the front end JSPs to take the data from the model as an XML and using XSLT to convert the XSL to HTML.
- Prepared Test Cases for Integration Testing.
- Worked on HTML5 tags for forms, multimedia, graphics and geo-location.
- Deployed components to the development environment, system test environment, and UAT environment.
- Developed automatic build scripts using ANT for the application to deploy and test.
- Involved in bug fixing and resolving issues with the QA team.
- Documented all process changes and requirement changes.
- Gathering requirements and communicating effectively with business users and Detail Design, Development, System Testing and UAT and successfully followed agile methodology throughout the project.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files for establishing and mapping files based on POJO classes and entire DAO (Data Access Objects) layers.
- Development of the application that was used to create dynamic JSPs, given input from a database table containing information about the concepts of the JSP being developed.
- Used Exception handling and Multi-threading for the optimum performance of the application.
- Used Struts in the presentation layer for validations.
- Configured Struts-config.xml with all the mappings required by the architecture.
- Implemented Logging mechanism using Log4j APIs.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
- Interacted closely with the QA team to understand and fix issues.