- Over 6 years of IT industry experience in HTML/UI, UX design, Frontend development, rich user interface design, development, documentation, web 2.0 specifications, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibilities, application architecture and visual design.
- Extensively worked on various software methodologies such as Agile, and Scrum.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications using Bootstrap 2/3.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Developed and migrated applications to AWS using EC2, S3 and Lambda.
- Experience with various frameworks like jQuery, Bootstrap, Spring and EXTJS.
- Experience with Web accessibility - WCAG 2.0, 508 Compliances.
- Experience of developing, publishing, running and maintaining websites from scratch on Linux and windows environment.
- Expertise in developing applications in sencha Ext JS and HTML5.
- Experience in Mongo DB.
- Used No SQL (MongoDB) as the ORM database got carrying out various database operations.
- Experience in developing QlikView and Tableau dashboards.
- Good experience in developing Ext JS applications with extensive server calls using AJAX and strong hold in handling the server data and exceptions to provide interactive user experience.
- Developed prototypes and production Presentation-layer code using version control for products, websites, and emails.
- Participation in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Good Project Management and Inter-personal skills gained through interaction with technical and functional teams.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
ETL Tools: Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Reporting Services.
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server & SharePoint.
Databases: Sybase ASE, Sybase IQ Database, Sybase ASA, SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , PL/SQL, Oracle 11g/8.0i, Microsoft Access 2000/8.0, NoSQL(Mongo DB)
Database Tools: Sybase Open Client, Sybase Central, Toad, SQL Nav, ER/WIN
Data Modelling: MS VISIO
Others: APIGEE,iRise,Qlikview,Tableau, Drupal, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Erwin, Selenium, Crystal Reports XI, Visio, Maven, Jenkins, Rundeck,Microsoft Business Intelligence Studio, Heroku, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) SQL Server Notification Services, RAD6/ RAD7, LESS, GRUNT, GULP, SASS, DAOs, JUnit, Visual web developer
Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, 7, 8, 10, UNIX, Mac 9 and X
Full Stack Developer
- Developing sales application using EXT.JS.
- Lift and Shift existing application to AWS, Used 7 Major services like Ec2, S3, Aurora, Lambda…
- Used other technologies like HTML and CSS for internal pages and focused on inner HTML for minor JSON data for Maps.
- I nvolved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Controller (MVC) structure using Struts.
- Responsible to enhance the UI using HTML, CSS, Java Script, EXT JS, Angular.js, JAVA, JSP, XML, JSP as per the requirements and provided the client side using jQuery validations.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Angular JS, Ext JS design.
- Developed application for different browsers and fixed bugs for browser compatibility.
- Interacted and worked with cross-functional teams.
- Used Java script, EXT.js and Angular JS 2.0 for client side validations.
- Pretty good knowledge on Typescript, Worked on spring and Hibernate.
- Worked on Responsive web pages (RWD) using Bootstrap, RESTful API web development and media queries.
- Talking Directly to Users to Understand requirement.
- Worked on Cloud Applications, Polymer and heavy on Google Script and Google Maps.
- Used MongoDB as cross-platform storage for load balancing, indexing and file storage.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQUERY.
- Developing Grids and Tree Grids using EXT JS.
- Supporting team to clear backlogs on the application.
- Clear browser compatiblity issues with previous applications and website.
- Cleating responsive Web pages.
- Integrating Google Map API's using Iframe using Google Script where necessary to intergrate with Gsuite.
- Daily working on Data Layers, Fusion Layer and GeoJson Layer.
- Using Mongo DB to retreive data and Solr for elastic search Solving Issues with Inner HTML.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Using Tortoise SVN as repository, Gradle as a Build tool and IntelliJ as IDE.
- Involved actively in the system analysis, design, coding, unit testing, integration testing, regression testing and implementation of complex enhancements.
- Used NoSQL as the storage purpose for its simplicity and horizontal scaling to clusters.
- Involved in implementing data grid/tables using Bootstrap and Angular JS for front-end client facing of the Single Page applications (SPA).
- Used Spring Core Annotations foe Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate spring framework.
- Build SOAP Web services based on AWS (Amazon web services).
- Used AJAX for server communication and seamless user experience.
- On spot fixes for the issues raised before the release of the project to live.
- Best practice on Angular implementation in the project worked for customers business user Accounts.
Environment: EXT JS 6, HTML, SASS, CSS, Hibernate, Angular JS, React JS, Spring, Google Script, Intellij, Gradle, Sencha, Solr, Mongo DB, Google Maps, Waterfall Model, Linux(bash),Sybase
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Developed the business domain layer using Java, J2EE, JDBC and used DAO, Transfer Objects, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, State, Command and Front Controller design patterns
- Used tools like Sencha CMD for creating production ready code and Sencha architect for faster UI development.
- Tested Agile Sprints for WCAG 2.0 and functionality with keyboard and screen reader
- As a team lead guided the team, divided work regularly.
- Used to resolve performance issues and queries.
- Communicated with manager and higher level authorities for team updates
- Followed Agile Scrum Framework.
- Used to Document whole architecture and explain to off-shore team
- Worked in multiple front end technologies like Flex, Ext JS and handled all the modules individually.
- Extensively used LESS (Pre-processor) while styling with CSS3.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer
- Developed Struts framework Action Servlets classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and the View Layer
- Collaborated with team members using Bitbucket and hosted the web site on Heroku and Aws.
- Worked on cloud based application Amazon Web Services for backup of communication.
- Developed API using APIGEE Gateway.
- Identified regression test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, JUnit and Java(Eclipse IDE).
- Created user accounts in Pentaho Enterprise Console for end users/Business Analysts who were supposed to view the reports using Pentaho User Console.
- Wrote Complex Oracle Packages, Stored Procedures and Views which will be called in Java layer and provide data for the grid in front end which will be either in Ext JS or Flex
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate the data.
- Design the transfer and payment services using spring integration using Payment Gateway, Splitter, Filter, Router, Transformer, Service activator.
- Developing Module development and customization, utilizing Entities, eCommerce, Services and API Integration, Views, Features, Context, Display Suite, Search API, and Field Collections.
- Check for JUnit related researches and prepare presentations based on them.
- Developing Web Applications On Selenium WebDriver TestNG Framework and Appium Automation Framework
- Wrote SQL, PLSQL, SQL*Plus programs required to retrieve data from the Data repository using cursors, UTL FILE/O and Exception handling.
- Generated reports using JUnit Reporter and Log4j.
- Efficiently carried out DBA responsibilities in planning DB 2 version migration activities , in migration phases and in performing post migration tasks
- Developed Stored Procedures in the Oracle 9i database.
- Auction web app - calculated bids for energy auctions utilizing Scala, Vaadin, Jetty, JPA and Oracle. Spearheaded Specs unit testing
- Used Configuration Management and Version Control tool CVS.
- Knowledge transfer for interns and teams to get to know Drupal and arounds.
- Developing advanced database driven web based payroll software , back end development and maintenance using PHP and MySQL .
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse, APIGEE, Drupal, JSF 1.2, AWS, Require.JS BackboneJS, Angular.js,, Grunt, Less Windows NT 4.0, Ember.JS, Pentaho, React.JS, SCALA, AKKA,Heroku, No SQL(Mongo DB), UNIX, DoJo, My Eclipse IDE, JSP/Servlets, PHP, Apache, Tomcat, Web logic, JDBC, XML, XSLT, SAX, JAXP, HTML, Oracle9i, UNIX, UML, CVS,QML 5.5,Sybase
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure using Struts. Used Ext Js framework for the development of web application using Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting.
- Responsible to enhance the Portal UI using HTML, Ext.Js, Java Script, XML, JSP, CSS and QML as per the requirements and providing the client side using JQuery validations.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Developed the UI with extensive use of Backbone.js framework that helped to organize the code.
- Configured the Sencha command tool for building the entire Ext JS project into minified JS file.
- Used Grunt as build Tool.
- Worked on designing for A/B or behavioral targeting tests and worked on CSS Preprocessors like LESS and SASS.
- Attached Qlikview and Tableau dashboard with portal of Confidential for stake holders.
- Completely written and developed in AngularJS, HTML5, HTML5 ARIA, CSS3, jQuery, JQuery mobile and unit tested using Karma, mocha, chai and Jasmine
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Backup content for history using cloud based application.
- Used Pentaho Report designer to create various reports having drill down functionality by creating Groups in the reports and drill through functionality by creating sub-reports within the main reports.
- Responsible to write the different service classes and utility API, which will be used across the framework.
- Worked in an Agile environment and also Installed and configured Drupal on a Linux server and other servers.
- Implemented security in Pentaho reports by assigning permission to specific users to view the reports
- Created Section 508 compliant code patterns for development teams to implement
- Improved functionality using Scala and Play
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Developed client application API's using APIGEE
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending an SOAP request.
- Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
Environment: JSP, SERVLETS, Drupal, APIGEE, STRUTS 184.108.40.206, Heroku, Mongo DB, PHP, SCALA, Pentaho, Qlikvew, Tableau, SPRING 3.0.7, QML, MySQL, JAVA SE 7, SOA, ANGULAR JS, Mongo DB, XML, JQUERY, Sybase
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Front End Developer
- Designed and wrote code for web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications that scale to high-volume production quality. Prototyped UI designs using HTML5,QML, CSS3, jQuery.
- Designed and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in AngularJS which consume JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application.
- Involved in Passing the XML in the Java layer and passed the UI lay out to Ext JS. Based upon the JSON Data received in the Ajax request the grid will be created Dynamically.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Created various types of chart reports in Pentaho having Pie Charts, 3D Pie Charts, Line Charts, Bar Charts, Stacked Bar Charts and Percentage Bar charts.
- Used RWD (Responsive Web Design) techniques to enhance user's behavior based on screen-size (mobile and tablet), platform and orientation.
- Developed websites based on Photoshop and Illustrator files.
- Worked with server admin to improve apache configuration.
- Used APIGEE to develop API for backend developers.
- Engineered a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
- Prototyped creative solutions quickly, and collaborated with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
- Created great code design and an eye for usability issues.
- Experience using a version control system such as SVN or Git.
- Contributed and collaborated in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing Emblem technologies and infrastructure.
- Experience with build and package management tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt, Bower and NPM).
- Identified opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation - R&D in emerging technologies.