- Dealt with all kinds of data formats like XML, JSON, flat files for exchange of data.
- Expertise in styling the documents using CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS. Used Variables, functions and operations in both LESS and SASS.
- Experience with responsive web design by using CSS3 media queries and front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap3.
- Extensive experience on MVC frameworks like ANGULAR JS using ECMAScript for creating single page Applications using concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scope, Controllers and Directives.
- Worked on Angular 4 by consuming RESTful web services and used Angular 4 forms like template drive forms, modern driven forms to perform form validations both on server side and client side.
- Used Angular 4 Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder.
- Implemented client-side form validation, form view results using various components, services, pipes in Angular 4.
- Experience in Vue.JS for building apps and declarative templates with data-binding, created some custom directives in the application.
- Sound experience in developing applications that involve Responsive web design (RWD) with CSS3 media queries and Bootstrap.
- Experience with Version Control Systems like Subversion (SVN), GIT & Clear case. Experienced with automated UI testing tools like Jasmine, Karma, and Protractor and worked in TDD environment.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions, DOM Events, DOM Collections and DOM Navigation.
- Hands-on experience with creating instances and deploying code on cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Development Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Grunt, Bower, Web Storm, Sublime, Brackets, Maven, Adobe Photoshop.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat.
Design and developing: Microsoft Visio, XML and Rational Rose, Design Patterns, Dreamweaver
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful and XML.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MongoDB.
Scripting languages: Java Script, UNIX Shell Script.
XML technologies: DTD, XML, XSL, XSLT, XQuery, DOM.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GitHub, JIRA.
Desktop Tools: Acrobat Writer, MS Office.
Testing tools: Karma, Jasmine, Chai, Protractor and Mocha.
UX tools: Axure, Balsamiq, MS Visio, Pencil, Adobe Photoshop CS3.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed Responsive Web Application using Angular 4.
- Worked on Angular 4 scopes like Scopes, Models, Services, Dependency Injection, Routing and Prototyping.
- Created the Application using Angular.Js and Node.Js libraries and used NPM to manage dependencies and gulp to minify, reactify, and babelify the code.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, LESS, Bootstrap, Angular4.0.
- Worked the frontend by using node.js, express.js and MongoDB.
- WorkImplemented Angular 4/2 component router for navigation, Angular 4/2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs made use of ES6 features.ed with Angular Material library (2.0.0-beta.8) for grid layout and styling purposes which is only supported by Angular 4.
- Worked with external plugins to implement Typeahead dropdowns and Export to Excel functionality in Angular 2.0,4.0.
- Developed Tabbed pages using AJAX and Angular 4., Node.Js for quick view of related content, scores, top stories, and headlines.
- Built Angular2.0 framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON, ECMAScript and Angular 4.
- Built multiple components for different course element players and quiz question players using Vue.js and Vuex
- Used Vue.js events distribution and parent chain for parent-child component communication
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular2.0.
- Experience in implementing latest software development approaches using components, services, observables, router, classes, RX.js in Angular4.
- Implemented XML parsing & JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- Performed testing using Jasmine, Karma and Protractor by following Test Driven Development (TTD) approach.
- Implemented unit test cases using Karma Runner and Jasmine for Angular4 on client side and mocha/Chai for Node.js for testing endpoints.
Confidential, Maryland Heights, MO
- Developed single page applications using ES6, web pack and grunt.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Angular.js, Bootstrap, Less, CSS3, SASS and AJAX.
- Worked heavily on CSS3 and LESS layout for DOM manipulation. Capable of solving Cross-browser compliant issues (IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari).
- Worked on third party plugin PrimeNG extensively to implement TreeTable and DataTable to present data in front-end.
- Created Angular project from scratch using Angular CLI and was responsible for configuration and installing of dev dependencies.
- Created reusable Components, Pipes, Directives and Services using Angular.js.
- Worked on Angular Concepts like using Structural directives, Event binding, Property binding and Dependency Injection.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Implemented HTTP REST API using Node.Js and extensively tested RESTful services using POSTMAN.
- Validations provided to some fields using Vue.js.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements and used Node JS Express Framework.
- Has worked with Node.Js for writing code in the server side and creating scalable network applications.
- Have strong appreciation for agile methodologies and team collaboration as this role will interface with customer service, executive directors, designers, and other developers in a fastpaced environment.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with mongoDB.
- Created UI templates and functionality to be merged with the backend REST/SOAP API for proper communication of front and back end to enable efficient working of application.
- Implemented services, controllers, directives, and factory functions to properly consume API on the front end and send back data in JSON format to the back end by capturing in the UI.
- Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Worked with Grunt, Gulp for task runner configurations for minification, watch, jshint, jscs, cssautoprefixer, Sass compilation and bundling and test runner configurations and make it available as a command.
- Designed Restful XML web services for handling AJAX request.
- Attended agile meetings (Scrums, Sprint Planning).
Front End Developer
- Developed the site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS3, JQuery practices.
- Worked with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Implemented modules into Node.Js to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Worked with UX designers and back-end developers to analyze and enhance the performance of web pages.
- Involved in creating a reusable component using Angular.js for DOM manipulation.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and JQuery.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern using Angular.Js and developed reusable components with Angular JS custom directives.
- Utilized CSS based design techniques to eliminate table-based layouts and CSS Sprites to improve performance and decrease page load speed.
- Implemented custom validation controls for various forms through Angular.Js custom directives validation controls.
- Implemented User Interface and integrated with backend code, Node.Js as server side technology.
- Worked on writing extensive unit tests using frameworks and test runners like Jasmine, Karma.
- Worked on CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes, Interfaces, Model design, and interface layer design with other team members.
- Developed JSP’s and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries.
- Created and modified Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers Complex SQL Commands for the application using PL/SQL.
- Built a robust and secure content management system for some projects as per clients’ needs and requirements where HTML, CSS, AJAX and JQUERY were extensively used.
- Created UI documentation and added HTML/DHTML help to interface.
- Designed JDBC Connection for data retrieval and updating purpose, also developed connection pool to avoid waiting time for database connection.
- Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Developed different JQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.