- JAVA Developer with around 5 years of strong IT experience in development and implementation of enterprise applications using JAVA, J2EE technologies.
- Thorough in J2EE technologies like Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Design Patterns, SOA, SOAP, Struts, Tiles, MVC, EJB, MQ Series, JMS, JSP and Servlets.
- Have worked on application servers like Web logic, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss, JRun.
- Strong in databases like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL.
- Extensive experience in Apache STRUTS Framework versions, DynaAction, DynaValidator forms, Exception Handling, STRUTS Validator Framework.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, JQuery, HTML, XHTML, DHTML & CSS to develop valid code and table - free sites.
- Experience in Web services using AXIS, REST FUL API.
- Strong knowledge in Spring Framework using IOC/ AOP, Spring Transaction support (Declarative/ Programmatic), Hibernate in spring.
- Experience in developing MVC, OOPS, OOAD, J2EE Design Patterns, UML-Rational Rose and Java Sever Side Programming using development tools like Rational Application Developer RAD v7.0, log4j, WSAD, Eclipse, Toad, testing tools like LoadRunner, ClearQuest and Configuration Management tools like Clear case, VSS, Serena PVCS.
- Good knowledge in log4J implementation to persist the data into logs files.
- Experience in using JMS, MQ, MQ JMS API, and Integration of Web Sphere MQ with IBM WAS, Message Driven Beans (MDB).
- Worked with development tools like TOAD, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, WSAD, Ant, Maven, XDoclet, and WSAD.
- Experience in various J2EE Frameworks like JSF, My Faces, iBATIS, JIBX, JAXB, AJAX, DWR, GWT, and DOJO.
- Used testing framework like JUnit, HTTP Unit, DBUnit, STIQ, and JMock.
- Strong experience on AGILE (SCRUM) and Waterfall SDLC.
- Proficient in Java Multi Threading, Socket programming, Swing programming.
- Self-motivated and able to work in challenging environment. A team player with god communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new environments and emerging new technologies.
Java Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, SOA, SOAP, Axis, EJB, JSF, My Faces, Struts, iBATIS, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS, JNDI, Applets, JNI, RMI, CXF, Salto DB, JMX
Application Servers: BEA Web logic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, JRUN
RDBMS/Tools: MongoDB, JDBC, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server, JTDS
XML Technologies: XML Parsers (SAX, DOM, Pull), XSL, XSLT, JIBX, JABX
UI Technologies: Java Script, HTML, CSS, Node JS, Java AWT, Java Swing, AJAX Frameworks GWT, DWR, DOJO, Version Control AccuRev, CVS, SVN, VSS
Version Control: Github, Bitbucket
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, Ant, Log4j, Xdoclets, TOAD, JBuilder, WSAD, Magic Draw, UML, Mercury Quality Center.
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Hibernate
Operating System: Windows, LINUX, UNIX, Mac OS
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Effectively interacted with team members and business users for requirements gathering.
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents.
- Used Spring MVC to decouple business logic and view components.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- Developed the Business Logic using Plain Old Java Objects (POJOs).
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML and JSP’s for user interaction.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules along with XML.
- Used Direct Web Remoting, Spring JDBC Template and Spring DAO’s Support classes for JDBC.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Consumed Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a WebSphere Application server application server.
- Interfaced with the DB2/400 back-end database using Hibernate Framework and XML configuration files.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL schema.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Built scripts using Ant to build the J2EE application.
- Developed the application using RAD as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (CVS).
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Used CVS version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
- Involved in all phases of the project from analysis and requirement phase to delivering the project.
- Created System Requirement Specifications (SRS) report of the project by collecting all the requirements from client.
- Analyzed the requirements and formulated project scope.
- Implemented major concepts of Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, MVC, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Beans, and XML.
- Designed front-end presentation logic using JSP, CSS3, and Strut tags.
- Developed internal coding using J2EE technologies based on the MVC Architecture.
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, Spring, Struts, and Hibernate.
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Methodology.
- Developed Business objects using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Used Apache Service Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP, WSDL.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting useful plans from the different module and used XML for data retrieval.
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating Spring services, Spring controllers, and DAOs so as to wire objects of business classes.
- Implemented DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate in order to carry out various database operations and also avoid redundant database access statements
- Involved in configuring XML mapping files and POJO objects.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Retrieved information from the Oracle database using Spring-Hibernate.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Implemented REST Web services to retrieve data from client side.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL.
- Used Multi-threading and caching to improve the user experience.
- Unit testing through JUnit & Integration testing in staging environment
- Created new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Resolved bugs/defects in the application by coordinated with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome.