- 5+ years of experience as a Java/J2EE Developer in analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE and Object - Oriented, Client-Server technologies.
- Experience in working with various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model.
- Extensively worked on n-tier architecture systems with application system development using Core Java, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL, JPA, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, Web services, Restful (JAX-Rs, Jersey) and SOAP web services.
- Master in Core Java involving concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Algorithms, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Experience with a full web serving stack, including databases, logging, and monitoring
- Experience with Web sphere MQ (Messaging Queue’s), MQ Series, JMS (JAVA Messaging services).
- Strong experience over design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere 8.0, JBoss 7 and WebLogic and databases such as Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 6.5/7.0.
- Experience with various MVC frameworks like Angular, Node and Backbone.
- Extensively involved in the development of REST and SOAP based micro services.
- Good hands on Experience in designing and developing J2EE compliant systems using IDE tools like Eclipse, STS and RAD.
- Proficient working on Java Frameworks like Struts2.x, Hibernate 3.x, JSF, and Spring Framework 4.x.
- Strong expertise in design and development of J2EE applications using Core Java, Java Collections, Data Structures, Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics, Data structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Experience in working with Version Control Tools like Rational Team Concert, Harvest, Clear case, SVN, and Git-hub.
- Proficient in writing java unit test cases using Junit and TestNG and configuring project dependencies using Maven.
- Expertise knowledge in building applications using Rational Unified Process (RUP) , UML and OOAD.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Extensive experience working with AJAX framework and single page web applications using AngularJS 2.0.
- Experience in developing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable using databases SQL Server, DB2, MySQL and MS Access.
- Configured & deployed Java applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack, cloud formation.
- Experience working with Windows, UNIX (Sun Solaris, AIX), Linux shell and bash scripting.
Languages: Java 8, Scala, NOSQL, PL/SQL, Spark SQL, UML2.0
Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, ESB, JDBC, Struts2.x/1.x, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, SpringBoot, Hibernate 3.x/2.x, Spring 3.0/2.0, Micro Services, Spark, Hadoop, Data PipeLine, Web Services(RESTful and SOAP),SOLR, Apache Camel.
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse 3.2, MyEclipse 8.5, IntelliJ IDEA, IBM’s RAD8.0
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2, WebSphere 7.x, JBoss 4.x.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Facade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
RDBMS: NoSQL, Oracle 11g, postgreSQL
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Tools: Junit 4.x, Test NG, jMeter, Selenium, Javadocs JIRA, Docker, Jenkins
Version Control: GIT, SVN, Stash, CVS, Bamboo
Methodologies: Agile and SCRUM Methodologies
Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
Build Tools: Ant 1.7, Maven 2.x, 3.x
PROJECTS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
Sr. Java Developer
- Used Agile/SCRUM as the project management methodology and JIRA for Bug tracking.
- Involved in designing, developing and successful deployment of Micro Services Applications in cloud environment.
- Participated in code review sessions and system design discussions.
- Interacted with Product Managers to fine tune user stories and with testing team to approve Functional Specification and test cases.
- Used REST Web Services to consume and produce JSON.
- Worked on Microservice Architecture by developing different Services.
- Developed API, Composite and Core Micro services.
- Developed API'S which can support both REST and SOAP.
- Worked on Spring Boot to develop Stand Alone Application.
- Developed the Spring AOP Programming to configure logging for the application
- Created the restful endpoints, service & data access layers for end to end communication
- Used Hibernate and JPA ORM frameworks for database connectivity
- Using Spring MVC, jQuery, Hibernate and CSS to enhance and maintain existing web application.
- Developed prototypes for comparison that helped the dev team to make decisions to choose MVC framework.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate.
- Developed simple, ready to deploy prototype for assisting UX team to get familiarized with Spring MVC framework and Maven, to allow them to build java-based clients to consume REST services.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in Agile Standup meetings throughout the project with team members on day to day basis for the update on project status JIRA Agile.
- Designed the complete process flow of the application using agile development methodology.
- Provided programming estimates, identified potential problems and recommended alternative solutions.
- Worked on Integration of Spring and Hibernate Frameworks using Spring ORM Module.
- Developed test cases by using JUnit and Mockito.
- Designed and developed the persistence layer using Hibernate persistent objects.
- Used SOA Architecture to Develop SOAP Web services, generated WSDL and consume the services
- Used Hystrix as the circuit breaker pattern.
- Used client side load balancing using Ribbon.
- Used HttpClient for Http connection pooling.
- Implemented CRM features like Lead, Account, Campaign, Case management using Web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case and custom Lead conversion.
- Developed custom Reports and Dashboards, developed scheduled dashboards as required Processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Involved in the Data Profiling productionizing Spark ML Pipe Lines with the portable format for the analytics.
- Migration of old application from ant to maven and fixing maven build of other application.
- Designed and developed Persistence layer components using Hibernate.
- Implemented Service-oriented architecture (SOA) using Restful web services.
- Developed complex SQL queries to fetch data for the Databases (Oracle 11g).
- Implemented SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
- Worked on JMS and Web Sphere for queue communication and administration.
- Used JMS Caching connection Factory for better performance.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and SVN is used as Code Versioned control.
- Work with database (EBI) team to complete data sync from external sources into our Dev and Test databases
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project which was modeled using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Built and managed the Application by using IBM WebSphere portal 8.0.
- Implemented the application in Spring Framework and it is Model View Controller design pattern-based framework.
- Configured web.xml, faces-config.xml for navigations and managed beans. Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Used RMI to enable objects on different systems to interact in distributed network.
- Worked with the RESTful web services for posting the amount to the banking system, as well for checking the credit card information using the REST services.
- Implemented workflow system in a SOA environment, through web services built using Axis2 for SOAP over HTTP and SMTP. Configuration and deployments of AXIS2 components on web sphere application server at class loader level and used the same to build and consume the web services (both synchronous and asynchronous).
- Implemented Dynamic web applications using Application Severs like Apache Camel.
- Experience in Web Services development using Apache-Axis, JAX-RPC, and JAXB and Security architecture for marinating security levels for business process end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- In the project we used PL/SQL commands to work on Oracle database.
- Used jQuery to simplify the client-side scripting of HTML.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging.
- Used Angular Js directives to specify custom and reusable HTML-like elements.
- Developed the Presentation layer, which was built using Servlets and JSP and MVC architecture on Web sphere Studio Application Developer.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements.
- Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development, Handling Change Request, Bug Fixing, Code Review and Customization of the Application.
- Involved in Coding Server pages using JSP.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture specification and Design patterns.
- Involved in designing of the application following Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented MVC architecture using spring3 frameworks combined with Hibernate for database persistence.
- Implemented asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Using jQuery for event handling and AJAX interactions for rapid Web development.
- Created web services using Apache AXIS2, Jersey.
- Developed Various CRUD operations by using REST full web services.
- Developed Various Middleware Components by using SOAP full web services.
- Developed DAO interfaces & implementations for database related operations using Hibernate and JAXB.
- Implemented SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures. Using JBoss application server based upon the project.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO and Service using JUnit.
- Using JUnit for testing the application. Using SVN version controller to manage the code versions.
- Using Maven build tool to build and deploy the application.