- Around 6+ years of extensive experience as a Front - End UI Developer with different domains like Logistics Management, Healthcare, Banking and Financial Services.
- Well versed in CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and preprocessors like SASS, LESS.
- Extensive experience on MVC frameworks like AngularJS and Angular 2 and Angular 4 for creating Single-Page Applications.
- Experience in implementing store actions, installing React Router, React-Redux app to handle real-time data, API calls from Thunk, Redux in ReactJS .
- Experience in ReactJS for creating interactive UI’s using One-way data flow Virtual DOM, JSX, state changing concepts.
- Extensive experience in developing software applications using Angular 2 components like observables, routing, dependency injection, two-way binding, service resources, pipes, and events.
- Developed API driven responsive web applications by integrating Angular 2 with Bootstrap and API’s.
- Extensively implemented ES6 for building an interactive cross-platform web application and optimizing the application for high performance.
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using Angular 4.
- Experience in writing Components, Pipes and Services to separate concern and handle different situations by applying Angular 2/4.
- Expert in working with NodeJS server-side application to implement concepts like Event Dispatcher, Express.js.
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular 4 and Angular Material.
- Experienced in understanding and modifying existing code and maintaining rich complex web applications.
- Used several design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Data Access Objects and MVC.
- Experienced in working with debugging tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome, Safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar and worked on cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Worked with testing frameworks like Karma and Jasmine for unit testing.
- Utilized Gulp, Grunt and Bower components to fasten the project building process and deployment process.
- Experience in working with MVC Architecture and in using version control such as SVN and GIT.
- Used JIRA as an issue tracking product management tool to maintain and collaborate on issues and tasks.
- Worked on IDE’s like Atom, WebStorm, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA and Sublime Text.
- Experience with full Software Development Life - Cycle (SDLC), Architecting Scalable Platforms, Object Oriented Programming and Agile Methodologies.
Framework/Library: jQuery, AngularJS, Angular 2 & 4, NodeJS, D3JS, React.JS, Redux.
IDE & Tools: MS Visual Studio for web, Dreamweaver, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Microsoft Visio, WebStorm, Postman
Application Server: NGINX, Node, Perforce, Tomcat, Webpack, TFS
Version Control: SVN, GIT
Package Manager: NPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Designed and implemented user interface for web-based customer application using HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, JSON, AJAX and Angular 2.
- Defined new validations through Angular for the form field validation implemented using directives like valid, pristine, checked and also sanitizing the form.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design using NG-Bootstrap and CSS3 Media Query.
- Worked on Angular 2 by consuming RESTful web services and used Angular 2 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Used Angular 4 for client side validations.
- Created Angular components like Controller, Directives, Services and Forms to collect the input from the User.
- Created Angular 4 components, implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Written modular code, including experience using amd/ES6 using Angular 4
- Experience with Angular 2 & 4 Directives, Dependency Injection, Services, Routing, pipes, Animations, Forms, AOT, Lazy Loading, RXJS.
- Used AJAX to make the service calls from the web page in the background using jQuery without performing a browser refresh.
- Created classes using the Metadata Annotations derived through the decorators in Angular 2 .
- Developed Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using Component based architecture.
- Created Angular2 custom pipe to format the data.
- Optimized the code for reusability using the Decorators and injecting the services to access those in any components by using the providers property in Angular 2 Components.
- Worked on Routes in Angular 2 to create the base route and extensions by using RouterConfig as an injectable URL path and customized component for each of the webpage.
- Designed and Implemented the enhanced development platform by doing POC using frameworks like Angular2, NodeJS, NPM .
- Experience in developing of custom work flow, plug-ins, and integrating custom web pages into CRM.
- Involved in configuring the GIT repository and used GIT for version control.
- Used Agile software management (Scrum) that included iterative application development, demos, and retrospectives, stand up meetings and followed JIRA for tracking processes and streamlining Agile planning .
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
- Utilized LESS preprocessors of CSS to extend CSS with variables, operators, interpolations, functions and many more other usable assets.
- Integrated React and Redux to keep track of application state with stores and designed components with dispatched actions that manipulate objects with actions.
- Created JS components using JSX and used React JSON schema for implementing and building HTML forms out of a JSON schema and using Bootstrap semantics by default.
- Developed various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM and Redux library .
- Developed pages to interact with the server for information using jQuery and AJAX .
- Experience using canvas, SVG and web animations for creating graphic content or animations.
- Analyzed the response of JSON to update Document Object Model (DOM) and involved in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, and XML.
- Involved in the creation of an interface to manage user menu and bulk update of attributes using ReactJS and jQuery.
- Experienced with Gulp to perform compiling, linting to maintain package dependencies.
- Used GIT for Version Control System.
- Used Firebug, chrome extensions for react and redux, debugging and browser compatibility.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Worked extensively on Angular JS, Bootstrap, HighCharts, HTML5, CSS3, JSON and Media queries for various breakpoints in the adaptive web-designing environment.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Worked with Adaptive web designing and developed CSS Media Queries to make the application compatible with iPad (Landscape and Portrait) and PC.
- Used various features in Angular JS like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Developed AngularJS Forms, Validations, Modules, DOM, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, and Filters, and used AngularJS and Bootstrap for effective design of web pages.
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3.
- Involved in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a Responsive website across different size of screens, set breakpoints for smartphones, tablets, and desktops.
- Used Jasmine for testing, and deployed the application on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross-platform compatibility.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal layouts.
- Participated in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in working with REDUX architecture and REDUX for state management in maintaining the application when the state is updated
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Designed, developed and updated User Interface Web Forms using Dreamweaver.
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object.
- Created responsive web designs to adjust themselves to look good on all devices, from small phones to large desktops.
- Responsible for checking cross-browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code Development.
Jr. UI Developer
- Involved in Requirement gathering phase to gather the requirements from the business users and dealing with UX team to continuously accommodate changing user requirements.
- Responsible for translating designs and concepts into highly usable and engaging web applications using HTML, CSS including AJAX controls and JSON.
- Handled REST API calls with AJAX and processed JSON data responses to format, validate and display to the user.
- Extensively used CSS to change the styles to be used in future web layouts and debugging the errors issues with CSS.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface, and Forms.
- Created SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Developed front-end UI pages and necessary backend classes to support data access and user authorization.
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking. Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Worked on cross-browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.