- Over 8+ Years of professional experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including Design, Development, Integration of Client/Server environment, Maintenance, Implementation and Testing of various software applications using Java/J2EE related technologies.
- Experience in reviewing client requirement, creating User Stories, Tasks in HP Agile Manager, Rally, JIRA following Agile (SCRUM) and Water Fall methodologies.
- Experience in developing web applications in multiple domain like Retail, E - Commerce & Banking Industries.
- Designed and developed the application using Struts 1.0 & 2.0, Spring 3.x/4.x and Hibernate 2.0 & 3.0
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns like Singleton, DAO, Factory, MVC, Service Locator Pattern, Builder Pattern, Proxy Pattern.
- Expertise in RDBMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Oracle and SQL Server including SQL or PL/SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Sound knowledge and experience in SOA, n-tier architecture, REST architecture.
- Knowledge of open source frameworks including spring, Play and Lucerne.
- Had experience in performance tuning J2EE apps, performance testing, analysis, and tuning.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Experienced in full-text search engine techniques like Lucerne, Solar with Jetty Server.
- Experience of Software Development using J2EE technologies in a web and client-server environment using JSP, JSTL, Servlet, AJAX, JDBC, Hibernate 4.3, Spring Security 3.2, OAuth 2.0, JMS, Java Mail and Log4
- Strong experience in designing and working with MySQL and Mongo DB
- Experience in design and development of MQ Series applications using MQ Series for Java and MQ Series JMS APIs & MOM (Message Oriented Middleware).
- Developed core modules in large cross-platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, SPRING, JSF, iBATIS, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, REST), E-Commerce, Micro Services .
- Experience with Application Servers and Web Servers such as Tomcat 7.x/8.x, JBoss EAP Server 7, IBM Web Sphere 7.x/8.x, and Oracle WebLogic 7/8/9.5/10.
- Extensive experience in different IDE’s like Net Beans, WSAD, RAD, IntelliJ, Eclipse.
- Design and Analysis (OOAD) resulting in Use Case View (Use Cases & Actors) & Logical View (Class Diagram and Object Sequence Diagram) using UML technology.
- Building enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE (Servlet, JSP, JSF 1.3, EJB 3.0, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, JMS, MQ, JNDI) and XML.
- Highly knowledgeable in UML, Use Cases, Conceptual Models, create Process Flows, Wire Frames, Integration Flows, and Deployment Flows using Microsoft Visio.
- Hands on experience in Version Control like IBM Rational Clear Case 7.0/7.1, CVS, SVN, and Godthab.
- Experience working with MEAN (Mongo DB, Express’s, Angular, Nodes) stack.
- Relational databases; Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL and PL/SQL.
- UI Frameworks by using JSF.
- Worked Extensively in using the JSR 286, 168 Portlet API and developing Portal Applications, WSRP, XML Access
- Worked with WebSphere Portlet Factory 6.1, IBM Rational Application Developer 8, 7.5
- MATLAB programming.
- Model-View-Controller architecture based frameworks.
- Object Relation Mapping framework - Hibernate 3.0 & 4.0. SPRING modules - Spring-WS, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring-Hibernate, Spring-JDBC.
- Design patterns such as Factory, MVC, Singleton, Facade, Filter, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object (DAO), Value Object (VO) and Business Object (BO).
- XML related technologies such as DOM, SAX, XML Schema, XSL, XSLT, Path, DTD, XSD, JDOM, JAXB, Excess and JAXP.
- Windows XP/2003/2007, UNIX operating Systems and performed automation using Unix/Linux and DOS
- Testing frameworks JUnit4 and Testing.
- IDE’s e.g. Eclipse, My Eclipse, and Spring Tool Suite.
- Build script Ant and Maven.
- Defect/Issue tracking tool - JIRA.
- Good experience on SDLC and Agile methodology.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Language: Core Java, Java 8, J2ee, UML, MATLAB, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Linux/Unix and CLI.
Web/Application Server: Tomcat, WebSphere, Web logic and JBoss
Java, J2ee, Servlet, Java: Script, JQuery, HTML, XML, XSLT, JSTL, JSP, JDBC, JUnit4, Struts 1.1, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XML-RPC, Spring MVC, Spring-WS, Spring-JDBC, Spring-hibernate, Hibernate 3.0, JSF 1.3, EJB 3.0, UML Notation, Design pattern.
Databases: Oracle 7.x/8i/9i/10g, Oracle 11g, MySQL, DB2, MS Access.
Java Technologies: Core Java, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, Portals, EJB, JMS, Java Swing, JavaBeans, Web Services
XML Tech.: XML, Schema, XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, SAX, DOM API, XML Parsers and JAXB.
ORM Tool: Hibernate 3.0 & 4.0
Frameworks: Struts 1.1, Spring 3.0, JSF 1.3.
Software IDE: Eclipse, Sprint Tool Suite, NetBeans
Protocols: TCP/IP HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SOAP
Design Pattern: Facade, Singleton, Factory, MVC, Filter, DAO, DTO, BO, etc.
Version Control Tools: Concurrent Version System(CVS),GIT, SVN Subversion 1.4, Clear Case 7.0.1, T.F.S. (Team Foundation Server), VSS
Utility/ Other Tools: PL/SQL developer, JUnit, Hudson, Log4j, Putty, Crystal Reports, Soap-UI, JIRA.
Operating Systems: Windows and Linux
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java Fullstack Developer
- Conceptualized, designed, developed, tested and deployed each module of the application.
- Participated in complete software development life cycle for proper analysis and requirement.
- Review business requirements, functional designs, business processes and system solutions to gain a deep functional understanding of the application.
- Involved in implementation of application using conventional design practices MVC-Model View Controller.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concepts.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-along functions to be added to any future pages.
- Worked in developing Sprig related backend services and used Spring Web Module integrated with Java Server Faces (JSF) MVC framework.
- Designed and developed User interface using front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSF, jQuery, AJAX and Angular JS.
- Developed web GUI involving HTMLS5, Node JS, Java Script under MVC architecture.
- Developed pages using JSF features like converters, validators, ActionListener, custom components. Created conditional logics in pages using JSF tags and JSTL.
- Implemented RESTful web services using Jersey API and JSON, XML.
- Implemented Test Cases, unit test classes using Junit and mocking using Mockito.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Logged, tracked and reviewed the defects using JIRA.
- Designed and built SOAP and RESTful Web Services interfaces implemented in java.
- Designed and developed EDI web services.
- Replacement of legacy LIMS (Lab information management system) from C++ to Java.
- Developed business layer using spring, Hibernate and DAOs.
- Development of SOAP services to address incoming batch request in file format for EDI processing. Her as RAW EDI or parameterized EDI from web-portal.
- Development of Backend data access using SQL and JDO objects.
- Involved in writing and reviewing Unit Test using TestNG and Mockito.
- Involved in creating SOAP UI Test suits.
- Involved in bug fixing, enhancement and production support for various applications.
- Involved in various design review and code review meeting.
- Development of RESTful API service to address online incoming request.
- Responsible for development of all application activities and UI resources.
- Implemented user interface guidelines and standards throughout the
- Developed updated patches for current version of API.
- Worked in Agile environment with daily scrum meetings, stand up meetings, burn-down charts presentations and reviews.
- Performed Application testing on project and performance testing in an agile environment with 2-4 weeks sprints and participated in daily stand-up meetings, project status meeting as well as retrospective meetings and iteration reviews.
- Participated actively in project team meeting and collaborated with development and business groups to prioritize/reprioritize tasks, identified defects, issues or gaps and logged the identified defects in JIRA for tracking and reporting purpose.
- Triaged reported defects with fellow developers and business analysts. Ensured the defects are prioritized and placed in the backlog for future pickup
Environment: Core Java, Java 1.7/J2EE, Oracle 10g, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Collections, Generics, JUnit, Solr, Lucerne, Struts 3.0, Spring, AWS, JBPM, Hibernate, Apache Camel, Micro services, Log 4J, Eclipse 3.5, Weblogic Application Server 10.3, Multi-threading, Restful, SOAP, UML, SQL, NOSQL, Agile, Maven, SVN, Clear Quest.
Confidential, Miami, FL
Jr Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring MVC, Icon, and Web Framework.
- Responsible to finish Jiri Tickets assigned on time and update their status on regular basis.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Extensively used Java 8 concepts such as Functional Interface, Lambda Expressions, Collection
- Improved the maintainability of the project by implementing and improving Exception Handling and Collection APIs.
- Testing/BDD using Jasmine for JS unit tests and Cucumber for integration tests.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Involves in Sprint planning for the estimation of efforts for user stories and bugs.
- Performed code reviews and provided guidelines for best practices of software management, Coding Standards and Code Commenting for better understandability.
- Implemented UNIX utilities using shell script for data validation, manual job submission, restarting failed jobs, etc.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro services and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
- Good experience on Mongo DB scaling across data centers and/or in-depth understanding of Mongo DB HA strategies, including replica sets.
- Actively involved in deployment Application war files in Weblogic Application server.
- Migration of current search process from Database to Solr search engine.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Refactored the code for JVM Optimization and performance of application.
- Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML to integrate other legacy systems.
- Unit testing of developed product features using Junit and Miskito frameworks as part of development cycle.
- Developed transaction module using Spring framework and Apache Camel.
- Developed JSR 286 Portlets as per the business needs.
- Designed and developed rich UI components, using jQuery themes and CSS
- Wrote build and deployed scripts using Shell and ANT scripts and involved in performance analysis of the application and fixed problems/suggest solutions.
- Used SOAP based Web services and RESTful Web services for transferring data between applications.
- Designed and developed various Oracle database Simple and Complex Queries, PL/SQL procedures, Stored Procedures, Trigger and Functions.
- Used SVN for source code control.
- Developed code to construct the SDO, DataObject from the RSA single and multiple objects adhering to the WebSphere Portal Server 6.1.5 standard.
- Developed code to implement failover for the purpose of High Availability also developed Connection pooling implementation for both A-server and E-server connections.
- Configuration of Custom VMM Repository as Federated repository in WebSphere Application Server 7 using the wimconfig.xml
- Involved in configuring the RSA TAI with WebSphere Application Server 7
- Developed UI Layer for the application using HTML5, CSS3, Angular and Bootstrap.
- Involved in building a single page and cross browser compatible web application using Angular-JS (Angular routing) and bootstrap.
- Developed Apache Camel endpoints and used producer template to route messages to JMS queues.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of valuable information.
- Develop detailed program design for application changes and/or major bugs.
- Involved in writing program documentation and technical specification documents.
- The Application was deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and Object/Relational mapping Hibernate framework as the persistence layer for interacting with database.
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more
- User experience to make it more dynamic by using Angular JS framework .
- Implemented with Angular JS using its advantage including two-way data binding and templates.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Used CSS preprocessor SASS to make CSS more efficient.
- Optimize the cost of application development and maintenance by using economies of scale under a SLA governed process.
- Used Apache Camel and CXF in the JBoss Fuse ESB as the integration platform for SOA Services.
- Developed single threaded java daemons to migrate Referral Patient data from External Medical Professionals system to MSS.
- Used Angular JS f or data-binding, and Node JS for back-end support with APIs.
- Worked with Apache Lucerne and SOLR for searching the person and business details.
- Design and development of the BPM for various synchronous and asynchronous processes and to implement the workflow of the applications
- Developed JSF managed beans and backing beans and configured JSF navigation in faces-config.xml of JSF MVC framework. Constructed JSF Portal Framework at Presentation Tier and Faces Servlet acts as the Front Controller.
- Used Spring ORM Support for Hibernate to manage Hibernate Resources and consistent exception hierarchy.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate and Spring Validation Framework for Server side validation.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring ORM and Spring Security modules to integrate with MySQL database to implement persistence layer in Hibernate.
- Developed Business components using core java concepts like Interfaces, Polymorphism, Collections, and Serialization etc.
- Used multithreading concepts to overcome errors in the process of concurrent quote transactions. Deployed the application in clustered environments for load balancing and Server failover conditions.
- Designed stored procedures, triggers and functions in MySQL and DB2 for business critical requirements. Created E-R graphs and relationships among different database and creation tables with low coupling.
- Developed generic database Connection Pooling with WebLogic Admin server using Spring, SQL query optimization.
- Using Spring Boot which is radically faster in building Micro Services and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
- Written Stored Procedures, functions, SQL queries and backend programming using Oracle, SQL.
- Developed presentation tier web components using JSF framework and deployed the application in web server.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Collections, Generics, Unit, Solar, Lucerne, Struts, Spring, AWS, JBPM, Hibernate, Angular JS, Micro services, MySQL, Eclipse, WebLogic Application Server 5.0, UML, SQL, NOSQL, Oracle 10g, Agile, Maven, SVN, Clear Quest.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Actively involved in mock screens development and project start-up phase.
- Efficiently managed the tasks and working and delivering features in a fast paced scrum environment
- Experience working in agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of the client.
- Prepared Technical Design documents with UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Worked with advanced MVC framework such as Spring-IOC, AOP, MVC and Batch which is used for implementing backend functionality.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Model to handle many requests
- Support & Enhancement to the existing implementation of correspondence components which are developed using EJBs, JPA and Web Services / JMS Technologies.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Developing workflows using Activities engine in Alfresco.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information for status report.
- Implemented Authentication & Authorization with Site Minder and spring security.
- Working within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services for Middle Tier processing.
- Analyzed current legacy infrastructure, established business case, and built consensus for virtualized IA as / Papas near term strategy with Saabs mobile cloud services end state.
- Developed SOAP based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS and AXIS.
- Produced as well as consumed Restful web services using Jersey API's.
- Done with Unit testing using Unit and Miskito.
- Followed Java & J2EE design patterns and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Followed up with Tivoli Manger group to run the spring batch jobs at specific times.
- Done with peer level code reviews.
- Fixed defects identified during QA, UAT and Production.
- Done with Web logic application server set up & deployed the application on it.
- Worked with GIT which is used as a version control tool in the project.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, Servlets, Spring-MVC, Alfresco 3.4, IOC, AOP, Hibernate, Eclipse, Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5, Web logic Server, Web sphere, WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS, Jersey, Oracle 11g, Oracle SQL Developer, PaaS, GIT, JIRA.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed new features for system according to the product plan defined by the product manager.
- Communicate progress, results and other relevant information to lead.
- Conducting test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Developed the web interface using MVC design pattern with Struts and Spring framework
- Developed WebServices using Apache Axis 2 and integrated with Spring frame work.
- Ensure that applications to meet systems goals and fulfill end user-requirements.
- Used Log4j Logging framework to manage logging of application messages
- Used Spring AOP for transaction management.
- Used ibatis for the persistence of the application.
- Used Maven extensively for managing, building the application.
- Used SVN as a version control tool for source code management and Quality center for logging all the defects/issues.
- Responsible for delivering the changes to Development, Integration and User Acceptance Testing regions, supporting User Acceptance testing and addressing User Acceptance Testing defects and supporting the system in Production and fixing Production defects.