- 8 years of experience in working as a Front End/UI developer as well as back end with telecommunications, e - commerce, banking and insurance domain.
- Experience in designing and developing large scale enterprise applications using Java 5, Java 6, Java 7, J2EE, Struts, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, OpenJPA, JSF, RESTful Web Services, SOA, XML, JAXB, Ant and Maven.
- Extensive experience on MVC architecture and using frameworks like Angular 2 for creating Single-Page Applications(SPA) using concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scope, Controllers and Directives.
- Experience in BackBone.js and Angular.js. Experience in Web Service Technologies: SOAP, Restful, WSDL, UDDI, Apache Axis, CXF, IBM JAX-WS, JERSEY.
- Extensive programming experience in writing web application programs covering front-end /UI JQuery and AJAX for building richly interactive high-performance web applications.
- Testing application using Jasmine Test Framework and running test cases using Grunt and Karma.
- Extensive experience with Web Frameworks like Struts 2.x and JavaServerFaces (JSF).
- Good knowledge on the spring modules like Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Batch, Spring Web flow, Spring Security, and Spring AOP.
- Spring boot with Hibernate combination where it has a predefined MVC architecture which made me to run all batch jobs easily and quickly.
- Expertise in back-end/server-side java technologies such as: Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Java Persistence API (JPA), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Data Base Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI), Remote method Invocation(RMI).
- Extensive experience with ORM frameworks like Hibernate and OpenJPA, MyBatis.
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Applications using JTA, RMI, JMS, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JSON.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBM WebSphere (WAS LIBERTY), Oracle/BEA WebLogic, J Boss and Tomcat.
- Worked with Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, SQL Server and PL/SQL and have worked extensively on JDBC to connect to and access various remote database including Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Skilled in website design, HTML, XML parsing with and PHP scripting along with MySQL database
- Experience in No-SQL Database including MongoDB, Mongoose, Apache Cassandra.
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front)
- Knowledge of Elastic Search, used for supporting distributed search by allowing start with one machine and extend further to other machines.
- Knowledge on various Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
- Good knowledge in NPM, Gulp, Grunt directories to generate the server environments
- Used JIRA and HP ALM for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Experience in Version Control tools including GIT and SVN.
- Expertise in software configuration management using CVS, SVN and IBM Clear Case. Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven and logging tools like Log4J. Experience in writing and executing unit test cases using JUnit and JMeter, Mokito Testing Framework.
- Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum.
- Production Support-Provided development (quick fixes) and technical support for complex/ critical applications. Coordinated with other teams to resolve end-user issues promptly.
Databases: MySQL, ORACLE, Mongo DB, DB2, MS SQL, SQL Server, RDBMS
Programming Languages: C, C++, CORE JAVA, J2EE (SERVLETS, JSP, JDBC, JAVA BEANS, JSF, JNDI, EJB), Data Structures, SQLOperating System
Windows, Linux, Unix, MS: DOS
Testing Tools: Front end Libraries and plugins, Back end, Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jasmine along with Karma, JUnit, Selenium, Jenkins
IDEs worked on: Eclipse, Sublime Text, Visual studio
Frameworks: AngularJS, NodeJS, BackboneJS, D3, Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Hibernate, iBatis, JPA, JDBC
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat Server, IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS, Oracle Web Logic
Confidential, Gresham, Oregon
- Followed MVC, MVVM Structure to develop Application to increase productivity and maintainable code.
- Implemented Angular2 component router for navigation, Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs.
- Programmed in Angular2 to upload(post) files/images to the AWS S3 browser from the Front-end by installing NPM package of AWS-SDK.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Built Angular 2 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2
- Created Angular 2 components, implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router-Outlet, binding the click event, Component decorator, binding to the hidden property.
- Configured Typescript application through tsconfig file for various purposes like transpiling, debugging, tracing, generating separate folder for distributable etc.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- ClientSide code were written in Angular2 and ServerSide Code were developed using MVC4.
- Develop various screens for the front end using AngularJS2 and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Used SASS based CSS to define the styles in the application and used Webpack module bundler to bundle the code.
- Established simulation service with Spring Boot, Netflix OSS, REST.
- Developed Multi-Threaded Producer and Consumer MQ applications using Spring boot.
- Developed RESTful service interface using Spring Boot to the underlying Agent Services API and Implemented RESTful web services.
- Used Spring Boot which removes boilerplate configuration and makes application faster.
- Developed some standalone Micro services using Spring Boot micro service architectural patterns. Used spring Boot properties like actuators and health checkers to enhance micro service implementations.
- Used Express JS which is fast, assertive, essential and moderate web framework of Node JS that helps manage a sever and routes.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked with the Node package manager(NPM) along with Grunt.
- Performs UNIT testing with JASMINE and KARMA, and develops web services using RESTful API.
- Used Spock, Junit, Jasmine framework for unit testing of the code.
- Used OAuth 2 which is a lightweight authentication framework with a central authorization server and generates an access token to access a protected resource on a resource server.
- OAuth 2 simplifies all the communications between the client, server, and content provider.
- Documented Spring RESTful APIs with Swagger to help customers better understand APIs.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon Web Services focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services(AWS).
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment and integration of the build and release process.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like MVC, DI (IOC), Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, Spring Security, and AOP.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of vital information between multiple business applications.
- Designed & developed SOAP and Restful web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX WS, JAX-RS, and CXF.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions
- Plan, deploy, monitor, and maintain Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure consisting of multiple EC2 nodes and VMWare VM's as required in the environment.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL with stored procedures to interact with persistent database using MySQL.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting Cassandra Clusters this includes monitoring and performing troubleshooting as per requirements.
- Used GIT for version control, and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
Environment: Angular 2, TypeScript, Node JS, Spring boot, Spring data, NPM, Cassandra, MySQL, Hibernate, Grunt, Jasmine, Karma, Spock unit testing, Oauth 2.0, Apache Kafka, AWS, Log4j, Maven, Jenkins, Netflix OSS, Docker.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various research applications.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Implemented client side Interface using Angular2.
- Build user interfaces differently by breaking them into components using Angular2 and used a real, full featured programming language to render views, with Angular2.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using Angular2.
- Implemented application testability and diagnostics and fixing bugs with the help of NgRx(Reducers) architecture.
- Responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating third party react libraries, and handling/creating NgRx store data.
- Developed Angular/NgRx code using functional programming best practices to enable efficient pure function testing.
- Experienced in working with NgRxand Alt JS architecture.
- Utilized create-react-app to launch product to stay update with the most current webpack and babel build configurations.
- Handled HttpRequests using Axios which supports Promise API functionality native to JS ES6.
- Gained Knowledge on Electrode Platform which is a NodeJS/Web platform built on top of the Angular2 and HapiJS frameworks.
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tools to deploy the Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to quickly build, deploy and update the applications.
- Worked on writing SQL queries for MySQL & PostgreSQL databases.
- Restructured database schemas using mongoose migration systems for MongoDB.
- Involved in implementing Queries to the backend MongoDB database using Http service to fetch JSON contract.
- Unstructured data was handled using Mongo DB and used Mongoose Connector for connecting to database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts and queries to fetch and test data from NoSQL databases.
- Responsible for installation & configuration of Jenkins to support various Java builds and Jenkins plugins to automate continuous builds and publishing Docker images to the Nexus repository.
- Used CI/CD tools Jenkins, Git/Gitlabs, and Docker registry/daemon for configuration management and automation using Ansible.
- Utilized AWS S3 for images uploading and imageMagick for resizing for scalable performance
- Designed and developed independent Microservices using Spring Boot Rest Controller model and are deployed on UNIX boxes.
- Employed Spring Boot for initialize and bootstrapping the build configuration for the boot based web applications.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Exposed backend Rest services to the client using APIGEE and involved in converting SOAP services to REST services using APIGEE.
- Used Apigee as a API gateway for APIs transformation, multiple authentication mechanisms and Provide security to APIs using APIGEE Edge and APIGEE Baas
- Developed different join strategies with hibernate to improve performance while retrieving collection items.
- Experienced in working with Babel and Webpack in application build and deployment processes.
- Monitored continuous integration work ow using Docker.
- Created plug ins for an in-house data ingestion framework to extract data from multiple sources like Apache Kafka , Database, file systems and Messaging Queues.
- Ran Log aggregations, website Activity tracking and commit log for distributed system using Apache Kafka.
- Deployed and monitored scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services specifically on AWS EC2.
- Used Cloud formation and launch configurations to automate repeatable provisioning of AWS resources for applications.
- Followed Agile Scrum and attended daily standups, grooming, planning and retrospective.
- Designed, coded, implemented, optimization and tested new features and modules for the derivatives system as part of an Agile team and improved automation test suites.
Environment: Angular2, Babel, NgRx, Axios, Nodejs, Hapijs, Webpack, Pivotal cloud foundry, Jenkins, Docker, Mongoose, MongoDB, Chai, Mocha, Spring boot, Hibernate, Apache kafka, AWS.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
Java Developer/UI Developer
- Used Angular two-way binding and Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using Angular JS.
- Extensively used $http service to make Ajax calls and consume JSON response across numerous services.
- Involved in implementing the complete Application in the in-build MVC Architecture with Angular.js.
- Created a demo website running on a Node.js, using the Express framework, Jade, and Backbone.js with handleBar.js for front end MVC/templating.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular JS, created HTML navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Involved in the migration of YUI screens to intuitive EmberJS screens.
- Worked with Core Java concepts like Collections Framework, multithreading, Memory management.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class
- Implemented REST web service calls using JSON, JAXRS formats provided to be integrated on the front end
- Created both xml and java configuration files for setting up Apache CXF as JAX-RS runtime, Spring Data and Spring JDBC template technologies.
- Used Spring ORM module to integrate with Hibernate.
- Used ORM tool Hibernate along with spring framework to deal with database operations.
- Involved in development of POJO classes and writing Hibernate query language (HQL) queries.
- Implemented logging using log4j and Spring AOP.
- Implemented various cross-project functionalities using Spring AOP.
- Used SpringJTA Transaction manager to remove the dependencies on the container.
- Implemented business layer of the application using Spring AOP, Spring IOC.
- Implemented the mechanism of logging and debugging with Log4j and JIRA. Involved in Unit testing of the application using Junit.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate for data access from Oracle Database.
- Creating and maintaining database links between different Oracle databases.
- Used Hibernate mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the database.
- Hibernate Query Language (HQL) was used to perform various queries in the database.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing. Deploying the applications and binding third party services like App Dynamics on Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF).
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to quickly build, deploy and update the applications.
- Created micro service plugin for service worker to read in info via RabbitMQ message bus to create and send SNS messages to AWS SNS topic
- Involved in Application Development using various Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat Server, IBM WebSphere.
- Developed test driven development code using JUnit and Mockito framework.
- Used Karma Test runner and Jasmine Testing frameworks.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC-2) Architecture using Jakarta Struts framework at presentation tier.
- Used Struts frameworks and MVC design patterns to complete several projects with primarily focused on more complex areas of development including user interface design, batch processing, stored procedure development, XML, data exchange and integration.
- Extensive use of Struts Framework for Controller components and view components.
- Implemented Spring IOC for inter connection between modules in our application.
- Created customized spring batch framework to run multiple processes step by step.
- Implemented connection pooling framework to process claims concurrently with multiple threads using spring batch with different split conditions based on volume of claims.
- Developed automated build files using Maven.
- Created Data Access Objects to fetch data from database with SQL queries integrate them with IBatis.
- Developed shell scripts used to monitor production applications, start and stop custom Java applications in Linux environment
- Implemented batch processes for reporting applications and modules using Korn shell scripts on Oracle database.
- Developed various helper classes which needed core Java multithreaded programming and collection classes.
- Categorized salient level rule to every business rules base on the business needs. Use DROOLS as rules engine.
- Extensively used Junit & log4j for unit testing and logging.
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment.
Environment: Struts Framework, Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Maven, Spring MVC, iBatis, SQL, Linux, Drools, Multithreading, Log4j.
- Developed the application using Java, J2EE, Structs, JDBC.
- Development, resolving the issues/bugs, Code suggestions, Technical Issues and was involved in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers and Cursors.
- Involved in Designing the Database Schema and writing the complex SQL queries.
- Used Hibernate as the DAO layer to access the database.
- Worked with Structs framework to design the MVC model for the application.
- Worked on SOAP based Client and Server Web services.
- Implemented Multithreading for handling multiple requests and for high performance.
- Worked on the Java Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to database and JAXB in the web service’s request data marshalling as well as unmarshaling process.
- Used Java Messaging Services(JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used ANT built tool for compiling and generating war file.
- Developed web services for sending and getting data from different applications.
- Used JDBC to access Oracle database for accessing the information.
- Used Junit test cases for regression testing and integrated with ANT build.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the project.
- Created the design documents with use case diagram, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struct, JDBC, Hibernate, JAXB, SAXP, XML, Collections, Multithreading, SQL, JMS, Junit, ANT, Log4j, Rational Rose.