- Result - driven IT Professional with 9+ years of referable software development experience with strong Object-Oriented Analysis, designing & programming technical skills with 7+ years of recent expertise in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform.
- Highly skilled in developing client-specific solutions on force.com platform using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL, MVC architecture, DML statements.
- Experience on Sales cloud, Service cloud and Marketing cloud.
- Good exposure on how to use React Native to access UI elements directly with java script, CSS and HTML.
- Experience in Integration of SFDC with external Web Service API’s, using Cast Iron, Informatica Cloud.
- Experience in working on Sales Cloud (Partner Portals) as well as Service Cloud (Customer Portals).
- Proficient in SFDC administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, e-mail services, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Approvals and Tasks.
- Familiar with CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and customer support, Business Processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using SFDC.
- Good understanding on SFDC data model, customizing schema using custom objects, fields, and master-detail and lookup relationship.
- Good knowledge of WSDL, web services SOAP API, BULK API, REST API, force.com callouts, Batch and Schedule Apex Programs.
- Experience in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Data Loader Utility.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE and Salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Experience in Force.com sites development using Visualforce, custom labels, AJAX toolkit and CSS.
- Strong understanding on Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
Force.com: Sales force CRM, Apex triggers, Apex classes, Apex web services, Visual force Pages, Visualforce Component and Controllers, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL, Analytical snapshots, Workflows and Approvals, Email Templates, Formulas Case Management Automation, Sandbox testing, Roles & Profiles
Salesforce Tools: Cast-iron, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform
Integration Tools: Apex Data Loader, Informatica, Cast Iron
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i, MySQL, SQL Server 2000/2005, PL/SQL, DB2, Teradata
Web Technologies: HTML, JSP, XML, XSL, XHTML, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, jQuery, ASP, ASP.NET
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, Apex, Lightening App Builder and VB
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic, WebSphere
Office Tools: Microsoft Project, MS Visual Source Safe, MS Visio, MS Office
IDE and Editors: Eclipse, My Eclipse and Force.com Eclipse IDE
Operating Systems: Windows 8/2000/Vista/7, Linux
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Designed and developed solutions based on functional, migration and integration requirements for SFDC platform.
- Worked with different Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Opportunities.
- Developed UI’s using SLDS and Lightning Components.
- Developed VF pages and related Apex classes to allow the customers to register, login and submit their service requests which are resolved by CSS people.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Build flows which embedded lightning components for each object fields and assigning the input variables to get flow between the components with the help of lightning buttons.
- Developed different Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity Relationship data model, Workflow Rules, Workflow Approvals, validation rules, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Created custom reports to assess the performance of CSS people and the usage of the customer portal as well.
- Involved in creating page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record detail pages and edit pages.
- Involved in creating Email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Worked on service cloud implementation using Cases, and implemented Email-to-Case, Escalation and assignment rules.
- Automated sharing rules whenever there is a new change in Sales teams instead of using an Apex trigger.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Sales force Objects; used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Created service console and enabled for user with chatter and answers in the service cloud.
- Created Visual force and HTML Email templates to be sent to the customers relying upon the action they perform after they log into the portal.
- Developed test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migrating data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Lightning Components, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox Data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, HTML, Java Script, CSS, XHTML, DHTML, XML, Web Services, SOAP UI, Eclipse, Oracle, SOQL, SQL
Confidential, Round lake, IL
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Designed and implemented a customized user interfaces using Apex, Visual force, Force IDE.
- Worked with Salesforce system administrators and support teams for application production issues troubleshooting.
- Customized the standard objects like Lead, Account, Contact and Opportunity.
- Worked with Visualforce Pages, Custom Controllers, Extension Controllers, Apex Coding, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers.
- Perform everyday User Management on SFDC Org by maintaining Sharing Rules, Permission Sets, Roles and Profiles.
- Created profiles and implemented Object level, field-level and record-level security.
- Performed SOQL and SOSL queries on data sets to accumulate critical data for Apex.
- Created custom reports and dashboards to meet the reporting requirements of the decision makers in the organization.
- Worked on customization of Sales and Service cloud and configured Web-to-Lead, Email-to-case, Assignment, Escalation and Auto-response rules.
- Created and maintained the email templates to be utilized as a part of the Workflows, Auto Assignment Rules and Auto Response Rules related to Lead Management module in Sales Cloud.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that utilized SOAP and WSDL.
- Integration of Sales cloud with external information systems using SOAP API web services.
- Work on complex data migration projects using Data Loader tool and Cast Iron.
- Used Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Application.
- Deploy changes from SFDC sandbox environment to Production environment using change sets.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, SOQL, SOSL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Designed, developed, and deployed Apex Classes , Controller Classes , Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE .
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in Cases Tab.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Worked with email campaign and exact target for sending mass emails in the marketing cloud.
- Created several workflows, Record Types, page layouts, lead processes and sales processes.
- Used Data Loader to migrate the data between multiple Salesforce sandboxes.
- Worked on standard objects like account, contract, opportunities, and products.
- Used Salesforce Chatter to provide real time notifications of changes in accounts, leads and opportunities to help sales and service teams to be more efficient.
- Worked on Pagination of UI for all required Visualforce pages for showing the records.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Script, Visualforce Pages, Controllers, CSS, Encryption Fields, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Page Layouts, HTML, jQuery, Java Script, Reports, Dashboards, Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sales force Administrator & Developer
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Designed Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Campaign management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management,
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user friendly Visual force pages for enhancing Salesforce UI.
- Administration setup like manage Users, Profiles, Security Controls and Data Management.
- Created Page Layouts , Search Layouts to organize fields, Custom Links , Related Lists , and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked on sales cloud and customized objects Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price Books and custom objects, implemented Web-to-Lead and custom Lead conversion.
- Developed front end architecture with Apex, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Created Profiles, Roles, Public Groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and Custom links.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Backbone.js, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox Data Loading
- Used Rational Rose and UML to design Use Case, Class, Activity and Sequence diagrams for functional design documents
- Used Java Caps 6.0 as the complete environment to develop, deploy, manage and monitor composite SOA based applications.
- Used JDBC for communicating with the database.
- Responsible for maintenance and production support of the application documented design and functional aspects of the application.
- Used JAXB for the binding of XMLs to Java Objects.
- Created various XML schemas (XSD).
- Building unit test cases using JUnit.
- Performed unit testing and product testing.