- JAVA/J2EE Developer with 7 years of experience in Application Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, deployment, testing and Maintenance/Support for Web, Standalone, and Client - Server based Software Applications using OOP Concepts, Java 7 & 8, JavaEE.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as OOP concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC, Reflection, SWING and Generics.
- Proficient in the development of client/server and web Applications using JAVA, J2EE, J2SE technologies and Web Technologies for enterprise applications.
- Expert in developing enterprise web-based application based on Java technologies using J2EE, J2SE, EJB, Java Servlets, Struts, Java Beans, JMS, JNDI, ANT and Apache Maven .
- Strong experience in configuring backend using various Spring frameworks features such as Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring ORM and Spring Security.
- Extensive experience working in Spring 2.5/3.0 framework, Struts 1.0/1.1/2.x framework, O/R Mapping Hibernate 3.x framework and web services (SOAP and RESTful).
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) like Hibernate and MyBatis using Java Persistence API (JPA) standard.
- Experience in developing application with use of different Architectures and Frameworks like Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object and POJO.
- Expertise in developing good server side with hand on experience of enterprise and persistence Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Façade, Decorator, Observer and AOP.
- Proficient in developing web pages with Responsive web design (RWD) approach using HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3 media queries.
- Hands on experience using jQuery, Node.js, Bootstrap and Angular JS 2 for changing styles dynamically, creating animating effects and manipulating DOM structures.
- Extensively used Node.js tools tool like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack and used popular Node.js framework like Express and Resitfy to mock a RESTful API.
- Extensive experience in developing Web services using SOAP, RESTful, Axis, WSDL, WS Security, XML-RPC and JAXB/JAXP.
- Familiar in implementing Java EE design patterns like MVC, Factory Design, Singleton, Data Access Objects(DAO), Session Facade, Service Locator, DTO, Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier Enterprise Application.
- Experience in working with different databases like Mongo DB, Oracle Db, SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL & very good experience in OOAD and UML methodologies, Class diagram using Rational Rose.
- Worked Extensively in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using servers like WebSphere, Web Logic, Tomcat and JBoss.
- Worked on Dockers container implementation for Enterprise build system, Dockers container management along with volumes, container-based DB and services, Docker Art Factory and setup.
- Experience on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB and EBS for installing and configuring.
- Experience in Cloud Computing Platforms like Microsoft Azure and AWS Server for building, deploying and managing applications and services.
- Working experience in Ant, MAVEN and Jenkins for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and JUnit for unit and integration testing.
- Developed Microservices with Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, DI and JPA to develop loosely coupled process.
- Experience in Test driven development (TDD) using unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine Protractor, Karma, JUnit, QUnit and Selenium.
- Working knowledge on Version control software such as CVN,SVN and GIT.
- Involved in all stages of Software Development lifecycle (SDLC) as well as Agile/Scrum workflow.
- Experience in continuous Integration tools like Jenkins and Hudson.
- Strong skills on Splunk Log Management Creating dashboards reports, monitoring, reporting, Email Notification to Users.
- Proficient in messaging frameworks (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka).
- Skilled in effective coding, well-documented, well-commented code for web development.
- Strong Communication, Team player, Managerial, Planning skills and Organizing with the ability to meet the deadlines effectively.
Languages: Java, J2EE, J2ME C, C++, JDBC, DTD, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, Unix Shell scripts.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Struts, Log4J.
IDE S: Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite
Web Technologies: HTML/ XHTML/ DHTML/ HTML5, XML, XSLT, XSD, CSS3, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Java Script, Angular JS (Versions 1.0,2.0), NodeJS, ReactJs, Bootstrap, JSF, AJAX, JSON, jQuery
Tools: UML, Splunk, SQL Developer, Log4j, SOAPUI, Rest Client UI
Web/Applications: IBM WebSphere, J2EE Server 1.6, Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, JBoss.
Design Patterns: IOC, MVC, Front Controller, Session Facade, Singleton, Data Access Object, Business Delegate.
Methodologies: Agile, TDD, OOAD, Water Fall.
Testing Tools: Junit, Mockito, Karma, Jasmine, Selenium, Jenkins.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MYSQL Server, SQL server, NoSQL, DB2, Cassandra, MongoDB.
Version Control systems: GitHub, CVS, SVN, Clearcase, TortoiseCVS, WinCVS.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Groovy, Log4j.
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, MAC, Windows 98/2000, windows XP, windows 7/8/10.
Confidential, Danville, PA
Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in SDLC cycle like Analysis, Designing, developing, Testing and deploying the Enterprise applications using Java and Object-Oriented Design Patterns based on business requirements.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology to build the application iteratively and incrementally.
- Participated in scrum related activities and Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Involved in working with technologies like Angular JS 2, Spring Framework, Hibernate and Restful Web Services in designing and development of the application.
- Created custom re-usable components / directives in the application using Angular-JS 2 and designed the application UI following Angular MVC architecture
- Used Angular 2 dependency injection to inject dependencies in the application controllers and worked with Angular Http service to make backend rest api calls.
- Developed end to end test cases using Protractor and automated their execution as a part of build.
- Developed UI build scripts to perform various build tasks such as minification of CSS, JS, execution of tests etc.. using Gulp
- Used Angular 2 charting library to create pie charts, bar charts and doughnut charts.
- Worked with Spring modules like MVC, Core, AOP, Spring Security and Spring MVC.
- Implemented Batch jobs using Spring Batch to ensure data integrity and consistency in the job.
- Deployed and tested the applications on Application Server Web Sphere.
- For search/modify files used UNIX Shell Script.
- Worked on Apache Kafka in building the real time data pipelines and for storing data in a distributed cluster.
- Developed Unit test cases in the integration layer using Mockito framework.
- Setup the Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Development (CD) for the application using Jenkins.
- Worked on Jenkins for continuous integration with Gradle and GitHub.
- Implemented authentication and authorization for the application using Spring Security and Oauth2.
- Implemented Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and to make the code loosely coupled and Spring AOP for logging purposes.
- Used SQL Server as the backend database and got involved in design of the database schema and development of Stored Procedures.
- Configured Hibernate second level cache using MemCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data
- Developed classes using core java concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling, and Collections.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator to externalize application's configuration properties for various environments.
- Defined Hibernate Named Queries for performing batch while defined Criteria Queries for Microservice.
- Used Spring Boot, Spring Security to build Microservices and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Used Spring Cloud AWS Core, Spring Cloud AWS Context, and Spring Cloud AWS Messaging.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda Functions Including AWS EC2, MongoDB focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling .
- Coded Gradle build scripts to build and deploy the application on WebSphere and used Jenkins for build and deployment.
- Worked on Docker container management along with volumes, container-based DB and services, Docker Art factory configuration and setup.
- Created common validators, modules, UI (message service) and Navigators to reuse all common modules across the application.
- Participating in Sprint meetings, demonstration of the applications, code review and production support.
- Implemented configured JIRA issue tracking software with Agile plug-in across all the company functions.
- To maintain the version of the files used GitHub and took the responsibility to merge code from branch to master and created new branch when further implementation started.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Experience developing web application on top of platform using NodeJS, Express, Webpack, Babel, Grunt and Unirest.
- Extensively used Core Java collections and Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and also to schedule tasks using multi-threading .
- Design, developed, tested and implemented business applications with a high level of J2EE technical competence using Struts.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution , technique of mapping data representation from MVC model.
- Created Stacks using Amazon Cloud Formation templates to launch AWS Infrastructure and resources, used AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Developed Hibernate entities and performed Object relation mappings and wrote criteria queries for the data retrievals.
- Implemented CRUD operations by AngularJs 2 in designing the information table and connect the database under the instruction of back-end developers.
- Created REST web services to send data in JSON format to different systems using spring boot.
- Involved with testing team to determine dependency towards removing bottlenecks and ensuring smooth testing process. Developed Junit test cases for code quality improvements
- Develop Prototype Application using NodeJS, Hapi, ImmutableJS, and Redux to demonstrate technology stack to be used between client and server.
- Customized Restful web service using spring restful API, sending JSON format data packets between front end and middle tier controller.
- Worked on Rest Web Services and Node Rest framework for backend services while using MongoDB for database services.
- Node-JS is been used for developing I/O intensive web applications like, single-page application.
- Exposed Spring MVC controllers as Rest web services and configured spring security in the application.
- Wrote builds and deployment scripts using Maven and was also responsible in maintaining them.
- Consuming SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Established continuous integration (CI) process for the application deployments. Set up Jenkins server and created Jenkins jobs to build and deploy the application in different environments using Maven and different plug-in.
- Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code checkout process.
- Analyzed code using intellij and used for providing coding assistance, quick navigation, clever error analysis, and refactoring.
Environment: Java,J2EE,HTML, CSS, XML, XSTL, Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, MongoDB,Hibernate framework, Spring framework, Oracle 11g, Restful Web services, JSON, JAX-RS, IBM Websphere Application Server, Docker, Jenkins, GIT, Jira, Log4j, JUnit.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Agile methods break tasks into small increments with minimal planning, and do not directly involve long-term planning and daily stand-ups, updating tasks.
- Developed front-end using React JS, JQuery , HTML and HighCharts based on MVC architecture.
- Responsible for creating tables of client's information in and writing Hibernate mapping files to manage one-to-one and one-to-many mapping relationships.
- Used Kubernetes for best ecosystem deploy and manage Micro services.
- Used Map Reduce, Cassandra bulk loads, UNIX Shell Scripts, Java Web Services, and Active MQ’s.
- Implemented distributed messaging queue to integrate with Cassandra using Zookeeper, Apache Kafka.
- Implemented applications using design patterns such as Session Façade, Bean Factory, Singleton, Business Delegate, Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Implemented data reading, saving and modification by stored procedures in MySQL database and Hibernate criteria.
- Installation and configuration of Development Environment using Eclipse with Weblogic Application server.
- Used React JS to make web pages rendering faster, instead of using ng-repeat in Angular JS used ng-React to achieve the same.
- Built user interfaces differently by breaking them into components using React JS and used a real, full featured programming language to render views.
- On the server side, post the access to the application and provided result on the network using RESTful web service.
- Used React JS for creating some view components & rendering views, also to update the Document object model dynamically.
- Extensively worked with the retrieval and manipulation of data from the Oracle database by writing queries using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Developed the XML Gateway to help the ordering process system communicate with the Order Execution Tool and different online tools such as Line Qualification, Billing Information and Credit Card Validation Systems.
- Created and consumed JSON data through RESTful Services using Node JS and Express Framework.
- Worked on spring framework for developing dependency injection, cross cutting logics, persistent layer.
- Created Tomcat instances and modified each and removed shared component. Developed the application on WebLogic Application server.
- Used log4j for logging and JUnit for unit testing. Developed test cases for front-end using Karma & Jasmine.
- Used Rabbit MQ queues for implementing multi-threaded synchronized process and used JMS queues for consumption requests.
- Implemented filters for user authentication and user authorization by Spring Security.
- Developed Maven based project structure having data layer, ORM, and Web module.
- Hibernate is used as back end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Involved in development of Junit Testing, debugging, and bug fixing.
Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Prepare Functional Requirement Specification and done coding, bug fixing and support.
- Actively participated in different phases of the Software development Life Cycle (SDLC) and analyzed Use case diagrams and Class diagrams based on requirement.
- Interacted with SMEs to capture the Business needs for referrals process.
- Performed Gap analysis between business requirement on Proposed and existing systems.
- Participated in designing and development of software using agile development practices.
- Presentation Layer is created using HTML, JSP, Apache Jena and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Validated user data using Struts Action Forms and user request is processed using Action Classes.
- Created Action classes including dynamic action and dispatch actions to execute the relevant helper classes to execute the business logic.
- Developed DAO’s (Data Access Objects) and performed O/R mapping using Hibernate to access the database
- Worked on the struts tiles to dynamic generate the JSP page and to create reusable JSP’s to maintain uniform view across all the web pages.
- Used Spring AOP and Dependency Injection (IOC) in developing discount generation Services. Configured and accessed Hibernate with Spring IOC .
- Used Web Services using SOAP to interact with other existing applications.
- Involved in designing and implementing persistence layer using JPA with Hibernate following the Generic Data Access pattern.
- Worked on the defect fixing and change request for the Production environment.
- Written SQL Queries to communicate with the Oracle Database
- Built and accessed the database using Hibernate with Oracle .
- Automation of script to build and deploy using Jenkins .
- Used Rational Clear Case as build mechanism to check-in/ deliver the code from the repository.
- Documented Unit test cases and Junit test classes to test the execution of Java classes.
- Worked and deployed using Tomcat as web server.
- Worked on WebLogic-Ant utilities to generate proxies to invoke web services as a client.
- Performed Unit, Integration testing worked on clearing issues at the time production and application support, worked on the maintenance and deployments of the project with patches and performed documentation of project.
- Used Microsoft Vision to generate UML diagrams (Class and Sequence diagrams) to accommodate on the design documents.
- Coordinated with Developers and QA Testing Team regarding testing issues like setting up builds, issuing tickets, setting Testing and Development Environment.
- Responsible for enhancement for mutual funds products written in Java, Servlets, Xml and xslt.
- Implemented different J2EE Design Patterns such as Session Facade, Observer, Observable and Singleton, Business Delegate to accommodate feature enhancements and change requests.
- Worked on struts framework to Re-Design UI to fit Model2 (MVC) design paradigm
- Extensively written COREJAVA & Multi Threading code in application
- Optimized SAX and DOM parsers for XML production data.
- Implemented the JMS Topic to receive the input in the form of XML and parsed them through a common XSD.
- Written JDBC statements, prepared statements, and callable statements in Java, JSPs and Servlets.
- Followed Scrum approach for the development process
- Extensively worked on Struts with Spring Integration for communicating with business components and also worked on Spring with Hibernate Integration for ORM mappings.
- Modified and added database functions, procedures and triggers pertaining to business logic of the application.
- Used TOAD to check and verify all the database turnaround times and also tested the connections for response times and query round trip behavior.
- Used ANT Builder to build the code for production line.
- Used Eclipse IDE for all recoding in Java, Servlets and JSPs.
- Used IBM Clear Case for Versioning and Maintenance.
- Involved in discussions with the business analysts for bug validation and fixing.
- Modified technical design document, functional design document to accommodate change requests.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for system testing, Used Log4j for logging.
- Used JIRA as a bug-reporting tool for updating the bug report.
- Involved in performance tuning where there was a latency or delay in execution of code