- Expertise in MVC Architecture using Jakarta Struts with features like the Validation Framework, Tiles Framework, and Internationalization.
- Experience with IBM WebSphere, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Strong experience with Application Servers - Web logic, WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Java Web Server.
- Expert knowledge of OO concepts, design of real time applications using Java, Rogue Wave library and UML tools like Rational Rose. Build Tools - Ant, and Maven, Continuous Integration - Cruise Control, Jenkins, Source control - Subversion, CVS, Perforce.
- RIA applications using Flex, HTML5, CSS, Ajax, Dojo and Node JS.
- Expertise in open source frameworks like Struts 2.0, Spring 2.5 (IOC, JDBC, AOP, and LDAP), and Web services, Hibernate 3.0, JAXB, AXIS-2, JAAS (Java Authorization and Authentication System), JUNIT etc.
- Developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis, good understanding of Service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Experience in using frameworks like Struts, spring, JSF, Hibernate and build tools like ANT, MAVEN and log4J for logging.
- Expertise in Core java concepts, such as Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Expertise in working with agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum Methodology.
- Hands on experience with amazon web services (AWS) and amazon cloud technologies such as Amazon EC2 (virtual servers) and Amazon Cloud Watch (monitoring).
- Experience in developing server side code with good knowledge of enterprise and persistence design patterns like Singleton, Factory Prototype, and Business Delegate, Session Facade, and Service locator, Front Controller, Data Access Object and MVC.
- Worked on data exchange from website using XML, Python and Web Services.
- Experience with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS and IBM WebSphere and Web Server like Apache Tomcat.
- Excellent Working Experience in working with various databases like SQL Server (RDBMS), MySQL, DB2, ORACLE.
- Developed the JSON structure for the data transfer in between the Goggle Web Toolkit (UI) and business tier.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files and queries and Implemented DAO classes.
- Handled PHP backend development for dynamic database driven website
- Updated Micro service CICD Pipeline to include dynamic test execution.
Languages: Java, C++, XML, UML, HTML
Frameworks: Apache Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Spring with JDBC, JSF, IBatis, Apache Camel ESB.
Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, XML Parsing, Web Services, J AX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Apache Axis 1.x/2.x, Apache CXF 2.x, Jersey 2.x, SOAP, SOA RESTful, WSDL, UDDI, SOA, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, JAXP, Log4j, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Jira, Apache Tiles.
Databases: Oracle 11g, Sybase, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2
Application/Web Server s: Oracle BEA WebLogic 8.1/9.1/10.3/12. x, IBM Web Sphere 6.x/ 7.x, JBoss 5.x/ 7.x, Oracle SUN Glassfish & Apache Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7. x.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Oracle SUN Net Beans 7.x, WinSCP, Putty, XML Spy, SoapUI, SonarQube, TOAD, My SQLWorkbench, Rapid SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2007/XP, UNIX, Linux, SunSolaris8.0
Version Controls: GIT, Tortoise SVN, IBM Clear Case, CVS, Clear Quest.
Software Methodologies: SDLC Water Fall Model, Agile Scrum.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Java full stack Developer
- Used Factory, DAO, Singleton and DTO and Value Object, Business Delegate design patterns as part of implementing business logic.
- Used Spring IOC to inject services and their dependencies and leveraged spring-hibernate and Spring-MVC. Implementing dynamic functionality to screens using jQuery and Implemented Asynchronous means of retrieval of data using AJAX.
- Developing different modules using J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC) Bootstrap used along with AngularJs in creating the Application.
- Used Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC controllers and used resource bundle to manage properties. Application development using java/J2EE Technologies which include Servlets, java Beans, spring 3.x, Web Services (SOAP and Restful).
- Integrated the java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJs framework for UI development.
- Worked on developing Microservices using Spring Boot and exposed them as Restful Services Implementing Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used object storage container to store the secured files and retrieved from API by using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Platform and Cloud Foundry.
- Involve in design and development of server-side layer using Spring IOC, Spring ORM, Spring AOP and JAX-WS web services.
- Implemented RESTful web services using spring MVC and used Swagger to publish the service definition.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Analyzed the Software Requirements and system specifications and wrote test plan for the installation, GUI, Functional, Regression and Integration Testing Use Auto-Wired (annotation-based injection) for bean management through Spring IOC Created test cases using JUNIT and used Easy Mock API.
- Implementing Spring AOP for logging and exception handling for common logic.
- Use Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Debugging the application by running the server in debug mode and having the experience in usage of log4J to log the information in log files.
- Involved in Design, analysis, Implementation, Testing and support of ETL processes for Stage, ODS and Mart.
- Use Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Use GIT for version control and JIRA for project and issue tracking.
- Developed micro services using spring boot exposed as REST API and integrated with AngularJs based web applications.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Generated the use case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence Diagrams in the design phase using Rational Rose.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Developed the User Interface using JSP, Spring MVC frameworks, JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Responsible for building an internal, responsive AngularJs single page application.
- Used AngularJs to execute expressions directly within HTML page.
- Used spring framework AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications. Also used the Spring IOC feature to get hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies.
- Developed Hibernate entities and performed Object relation mappings and wrote criteria queries for the data retrievals.
- Used Multi-Threading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO's to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using EJB.
- Created Restful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Used JAX-WS for building of Web Services. Also developed the web service client applications to test the web services. Tested the web service using SOAP UI.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Actively involved in writing SQL using SQL query builder.
- Deployment and Configuration of application server JBoss deploying Java and Web Application.
- Worked with teams responsible for development, user acceptance, and performance testing, production & disaster recovery server.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Worked with WebSphere Application server that handles various requests from Client.
- Wrote Unit Test Cases using Junit framework and Server-side Logging & Client-side logging using Log4J (Apache open Source API) and Maven scripts for the building the applications.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in designing use cases with the help of business analyst team and developed technical requirement documents.
- Helped the client project management team to identify the suitable technology and tools required for the projects.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Service Locator, Session Facade and the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM.
- Developed Web Services to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications. Prepared technical artifacts including UML Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams etc., using Rational Rose.
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Faces (JSF), HTML, CSS3, jQuery and AngularJs and XML in a responsive grid layout.
- Designed and developed the UI layer using JAVA 1.5, JSP1.1 and Struts2.
- Used Spring Framework for developing the application and used JDBC to map to Oracle database.
- Used AngularJs for the two-way data-binding allowing auto synchronization of models and views
- Use of SOAP UI to verify the WSDL end point URL.
- Used Connection Pooling to get JDBC connection and access database procedures.
- Extensive use of Collection Framework features like Map, Object, List to retrieve the data from Web Service, manipulate the data to in corporate Business Logic and save the data to Oracle database.
- Used Multithreading to simultaneously process tables as and when a specific user data is completed in one table.
- Wrote various SQL, PL/SQL queries and stored procedures for data retrieval.
- Used JBOSS and Tomcat for application deployment and stage testing and Created Junit test cases to test the codes and validate the release.
- Junit, log4j were used for unit testing and as logging frameworks.
- Involved in high level meetings for crucial decisions and handled tickets to resolve issues.
- Involved in putting proper review processes and documentation for functionality development.
- Involved in code reviews, test case reviews and bug fixing using Jira tracking systems.
- Providing support and guidance for Production and Implementation Issues.
- Involved in gathering requirements, Analysis, Design, Development and testing of the entire Application.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Created UML diagrams like class diagrams and activity diagrams using the Rational Rose.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Designed and developed the presentation layer using AJAX for RUI (Rich User Interface).
- Developed the presentation tier of the application using Struts framework and MVC design pattern.
- Designed and developed DAO's for accessing the POJO's and updating the DB tables using the POJO's, Java Collections, and Synchronization etc.
- Used Hibernate object relation mappings (ORM) for the database operations on MySQL.
- Spring is used to integrate Struts and Hibernate. Implemented interceptors for Spring and Hibernate.
- Developed Web Services using SOA, SOAP, WSDLand JAX-WS, JAX-RPC programming models.
- Used Ant as build tool for building and deploying it into WebLogic Server.
- Developed and executed unit tests and test suites for product components using Junit.
- Involved in the analysis and design of the initiatives using Rapid Application Development.
- Involved in Spring and Hibernate Integration to perform the CRUD operations on Oracle database
- Used Axis2 to implementing Web Services for Integration of different systems.
- Involved in the review and analysis of the Functional Specifications, and Requirements Clarification Defects etc.
- Published APIs using restful services for the consumption through Service Endpoint Interface
- Used Junit test environment for test-based development.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Struts/Swings to send and receive the data from front-end to business layer.
- Used Commons Logging framework (log4j) utility to log error, info and debug messages
- Performed Unit Testing and interacted with QA for testing. Involved in implementing validations, exception handling.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Used JDBC calls in the JSP to access MySQL Database.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Created several custom tags for JSP for maximum re-usability for user interface components.
- Used struts Action Servlet to route the request to corresponding Action Classes.
- Used Struts Validator Framework to do validations
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Worked with XML, XSLT for building up & transforming the xml files.
- Used waterfall model for the software development process.
- Worked extensively with Microsoft Visio for creating Use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and system flow.
- Used GIT for source and Version control