- Experience developing, testing, debugging, integrating and deploying enterprise applications.
- Plenty experienced in Scrum concepts of Agile Development Methodology for software development.
- Proficient in using React.js component life cycle, and its methods.
- Excellent knowledge of web application development using React.js, solid understanding of design states and propsof components and connect multiple components to a single application.
- Good understanding of CSS3 and using media query to design responsive web page.
- Extensive understanding of full - stack development with MongoDB, Node.js, Express.js, JSON, RESTful API, andWebpack.
- Good experience in using CSS3 media query and flexbox to implement responsive web application design.
- Good knowledge in Redux framework in front-end development and expertise in using it to efficiently manage states in front-end.
- Experienced in apply redux-thunk middleware to deal with action creator in Redux.
- Expertise in building scalable MERN stack applications using MongoDB, Express.js, React.js and Node.js.
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol and embedded JSON data format in REST API with Express.js.
- Experienced in testing tools such as Chrome and Safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Good experience in building responsive UI with UI design libraries like Bootstrap, material UI, and Ant Design.
- Highly curious about new front-end development technologies and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments.
BACK END: Node.js, Express.js, RESTful API, Mongo DB, Mongoose, MySQL, JSON, Axios, Postman
TOOLS: Apache Tomcat, MAMP, Github, Shell, AWS, EC2, Webpack
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Analyzed client business requirements, worked with business and design team to architect and back-end Developers and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Worked with an Agile, Scrum development methodology ensure delivery of high quality work with monthly iteration, involved in sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Worked with single page application with React-Router to route among different components in React. Comprehensive understanding of Node.JS Module, Controller, Routing.
- Designed the state in controlled component to implement login form element in React.js and used Axios library to handle the submit request to server.
- Used React.js with Redux to separate the data and presentation layer. Utilized Redux stores to handle the states and update the UI.
- Built Reduxstore and reducers to store the data that sent by server side and connect it to React components using react-redux library.
- Worked on action-creator in Redux and applied redux-thunk as the middleware to handle the HTTP request written in action creator.
- Created mapStateToProps and mapDispatchToProps functions to connect the state and dispatch function in Redux to React components.
- Designed REST API to send the data between client side and server side.
- Utilized Express.js as the server-side framework to deal with the REST API sent by client and tested with Postman.
- Linked MongoDB to HTTP server using mongoose drive which could create, read, update and delte (CRUD) data in the mongodb database.
- Used Ajax, JSON with JQuery for request data and response processing.
- Used JEST framework to create the unit test for action creator and reducer in Redux and the functionality in React.
- Checked application compatibility to different browsers like Chrome, Internet Explorer 10/11, Firefox, and Safari etc.
Confidential, Levittown, PA
- Worked closely with UX team to ensure industry standards and best practices are being used in the whole application.
- Built the UI of the application using React.js and designed the architecture of the React components to make part of UI more reusable.
- Utilized CSS3 flexbox and media query to make the application responsive to web and mobile web browsers.
- Implemented chained select plugins for jQuery with JSON processing and callback feature, chain multiple selects with ease.
- Implemented promise-based API to handle the HTTP request and response in client-side and designed the error handler to deal with different error message.
- Implemented store and reducers in Redux to store the data in client-side and connect the store to component using react-redux library.
- Designed regular expression to implement input validation in form component and also used it to match different URL in the server-side code.
- Fixed UI bugs using React and Redux Devtools in Chrome and used node inspect tool to debug the application on server-side.
- Worked with UI designers and User experience team to define screen designs using front end with HTML, CSS.
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using different layer patterns in Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on CSS background, positioning, text and borders.
- Created HTML markup, style sheets for new applications and provided support during integration.
- Used jQuery to manipulate the DOM node and emit a message to socket server using jQuery Event handler.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using MySQL.
- Worked on the style of application with CSS and Bootstrap, also implemented animation for UI using CSS Animation.
- Involved in code reviews and mentored the team in resolving issues.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
- Custom Node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root.