- Having 6+ years of experience in design & development of cross platform applications using Object Oriented Programming and J2EE technologies.
- Expert in Java with strong understanding of API Contents, Collections/Generics, Exception handling. Multithreading.
- Expertise in J2EE technologies like JSPs, JDBC and Servlets.
- Experience in developing Spring MVC frameworks.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE and Object oriented Design Patterns including singleton, Decorator, Factory, Command, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), and Business Delegate.
- Experience in the implementation of REST Framework using the spring used JSON Objects for communicating with server to and from client.
- Working knowledge of Java Web Services with real time knowledge using RESTful.
- Good knowledge of SDN (Software Defined Networks), (ODL) Open Day light, Karaf container.
- Experience in deploying bundles to ODL Controller using BVC (Brocade Vyatta Controller).
- Experience in building Docker Images.
- Expertise in SQL and experience in RDBMS like OracleDB2and MySQL.
- Expertise in writing SQL, PL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures on Oracle 11g database.
- Experienced in writing build and deployment scripts using Maven.
- Experience in developing applications using IDE’s such as Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS).
- Experience in developing complex stored procedures, user defined functions in MySQL.
- Experience in issue tracking and agile project management activities using JIRA.
- Good knowledge with all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Experienced in using Agile Methodology including creating product/sprint catalogs, active participation in Scrum, Sprint planning.
- Good team player having excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals involved in the project and a self-starter.
J2EE Technologies: Java1.8, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Web Services
Web Frameworks: JSF, Spring, Hibernate 2.0,2.1 and 3.0, EJB 3.0, struts
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Build Tool: Maven
Other Tools: Log4J
Web Server: Web Sphere7.0, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat7.0
Development Tools: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, NetBeans
Web services: REST
Java & J2EE Developer
- Developed Retcon APIs with Yang for design - time team i.e. CDT (Configurator Design Tools)
- Implemented the workflow using Directed Graph for life Cycle management APIS of APPC.
- Developed Unit Test Cases. Used JUNIT, Mockito and Power Mockito for unit testing of the application.
- Deployed the maven bundles using karaf installation in BVC.
- Build/Developed/Deployed the Docker Images of AppC with Docker compose as well with k8s.
- Provided Technical support for production environments resolving the issues, analyzing the defects, providing and implementing the solution defects. Resolved more priority defects as per the schedule.
- Code Migration and sync up with ONAP repository.
- Code review for the external contributor for ONAP for APPC and providing the feedback to merge/ no merge.
- Installation and testing of ODL (BORON) for APPC and certifying the application.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Eclipse, JDK1.8, ODL (Open daylight Framework - BORON), BVC (Brocade Yvette Controller), Docker, Linux, GIT, MySQL
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Developed API s using spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services technologies.
- Developed Spring Container, Controller classes, Spring Configuration XML file.
- Developed Rest architecture - based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Extracted data using JSON format in the development of the application.
- Used Maven for building the project.
- Deployed J2EE Applications on WebLogic Server.
- Worked on JIRA reporting tools to report versions, epics, sprints, issues, etc.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture & development and project was developed using Agile Methodologies.
- Involved in SCRUM Meetings, had done sprint planning every two weeks and setup daily stand up meeting to monitor the status.
- Used SVN as sub version control across common source code used by developers.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Designed Java Components and integrated using Spring framework with Hibernate Object/Relational persistence mechanism.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from SQL Server.
- Implementing responsive ReactJS components for different solutions and performing the server-side validations using NodeJS Framework.
- Created React JS components and Redux state reducers.
- Written design documents for various UI components and workflows.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure effective definition, design, and implementation.
- Contribute to a scrum team focused on providing the essential benefit to customers.
- Involved to maintain and update CSS code associated with web pages being developed.
- Created grunt task to run automation tests and consolidate results.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Used Splunk for querying the logs and created Splunk dashboards.
- Wrote front end unit tests using Jasmine, Karma, Mocha.
- Used MAVEN to define the dependencies and build the application and used JUnit for suite execution and Assertions.
- Wrote JUnit functional test cases and performance test cases using JMeter.
- Wrote automation tests (Smoke and Regression) using Selenium web driver, Integration test using cucumber.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Used GIT as source control management.
- Implemented Service Builder and REST based Web Services.
- Implemented spring and Hibernate integration.
- Involved in design and development of reusable components.
- Developed logging/validation framework.
- Establish customized Spring multi-action controllers for handling similar operations and configure Spring and Spring Web flow frameworks to develop full-fledged MVC and DB interaction application.
- Use SOAP based web Services for consuming the data from external system.
- Worked on Spring MVC by writing various controllers and validations.
- Used hibernate for managing database.
- Work with Oracle as the database and utilize PL/SQL Developer for queries execution.
- Root cause and fix the Performance issues.
- Advocated the scalability options and implemented.
Environment: Hibernate, Core Java, Java, J2EE, JDK, Spring MVC, spring boot, JPA, Java Script, Oracle 10g, AJAX, CSS, Apache Web Server, Jdk 1.5, J2EE, spring 3.0, JSP 2.0, Servlets, XML, Hibernate 3.0, SQL, Oracle 11g, Tomcat 6.0.18, SOAP, Tomcat Application server.