- AWS Certified Full Stack Java Professional with around 8 Years of extensive IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes development, design, analysis, testing and Integration of various web based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in developing applications using SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, RUP, Agile (TDD, SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience in Object Oriented, Client-Server, Web-Based Distributed and Enterprise Applications with Java/J2EE, Web based technologies & developing applications with agile methodology.
- Good experience in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Facade, Front Controller, DTO, and DAO.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, and Pseudo Elements.
- Expertise in creating Single Page Application (SPA) and reusable components in Angular 2/Angular4.
- Experience in designing and Developing MVVM design pattern Various Angular 2.0/4.0 Components (ng Modules), Services (observable/promises), Directive and Pipes, proficient with Typescript ES6 new features block scope, type restrictions, decorators, arrow functions, classes, interfaces, modules (import and exports).
- Experienced in developing applications using React JS for view rendering and implementing React JS with Redux and Flux to achieve MVC design flow to the application.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, such as Object-Oriented Design (OOD)/Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills, Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotation and some new features in Java 8.
- Experience in using XML family technologies like XQuery, XML Schema, XSLT, and XPath
- Experience in developing the Enterprise and Web applications using Java/J2EE and java based technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, EJBs, Struts, Web-Services, Java Mail, XML, JPA, JMS, and JDBC.
- Extensive experience in design, development and support of Model View Controller (MVC) applications using Struts, Spring Web flow and JSF frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in Spring Modules/Frameworks like Spring BOOT/ MVC/ IOC/ ORM/ JDBC/ AOP/SECURITY also worked on SpringAOP for Logging, Transactions, and Messaging.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAXRS, JAX-RPC, and SOAP UI using tools like Apache Axis and specifies the web service operations by defining methods in an interface.
- Strong working experience in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Service Architecture based J2EE applications.
- Experience with and solid understanding of Micro services in implementing client-server business applications to build independent task and flexible application.
- Experience in implementing Web Services based in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, RESTful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL.
- Hands on experience in AWS Cloud in various AWS services such as Redshift cluster, Route 53 domain configuration.
- Experience working on RedShift, EMR, Kinesis, S3, EC’s, Dynamo DB, Gateway API toolkit.
- Experienced in working with AWS Cloud platform and its services like: EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, Redshift, RDS (Aurora), IAM, Glacier, SNS, SWF, SES, ELASTIC BEANSTALK, Route 53, Auto scaling, LAMBDA, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, OPS Work, Security Groups, other cloud services like Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry.
- Experienced in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups, Data Pipeline and Lambda. Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Have experience in Continuous Integration and deployment using various tools like Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo.
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Frameworks such as Hibernate, Eclipse Link.
- Good working knowledge building, Integration and deploy tools like Ant, Gradle and Maven with Hudson and Jenkins build.
- Experienced in using various tools such as Notepad++ and IDEs such as NetBeans, My Eclipse, Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc. for development and design.
- Experienced with deploying applications on to production servers, configuring various parameters of servers like Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, BEA Web logic, Glassfish and IBM Web Sphere.
- Hands on Experience with IBM MQ Series, RabbitMQ, Kafka and JMS for communications between middleware components.
- Strong working experience in the Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like PostgreSQL, My SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, SQL lite, MS Access…etc., working with cloud services like AWS, PCF and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Mongo DB, Hbase, DynamoDB, CouchDB, Redis…etc.
- Good knowledge in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration of Oracle, PL/SQL…etc.
- Expertise in using the Version Controllers like SVN, Git Hub, CVS, VSS.
- Expertise in Writing JUnit test cases and used Clear Quest, JMeter, Bugzilla for bug tracking.
- Proficient in Test Automation using UFT and selenium tools with a good experience in Automation Web Application testing using Selenium web driver with TestNG framework, worked in penetration testing.
- Experience in providing logging facility using Log4j, Mocking framework tools like Mockito, EasyMock, PowerMock for unit testing.
Platforms: Windows, Sun Solaris, UNIX
Programming: JDK1.8, Java, J2EE, Python, Scala, R, C, C++, HTML, DHTML, CSS, SQL
JSP, JSP: EL, JSTL, Custom Tags, NodeJS,Typescript
Java Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Servlets
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, Jersey, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, Struts, Spring Framework (Boot, MVC, IOC, AOP, ORM templates), Java Beans, Web Services, MicroServices
AWS Services: Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Google Cloud AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, RDS (Aurora), Redshift, IAM, Glacier, SNS, SWF, SES, ELASTIC BEANSTALK, Route 53, Auto scaling, LAMBDA, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, OPS Work, Security Groups)
Oracle, MS: SQL Server, PostgresSQL, MySQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clearcase, Bitbucket, Git, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Netbeans, JDeveloper
Server/Client Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, npm, Grunt, Gulp
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
XML Technologies: XHTML XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
JAXRPC, JAXWS, JAX: RS
Testing Tools: Mockito, Selenium, JUNIT, JMeter, SoapUI
Application/Web Servers: Weblogic, JBoss, Glassfish, Tomcat
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design Analysis, and Code development.
- Used various core concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection API's to implement various features.
- Utilized Java8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular 4 router for various views and sub views
- Performed web Page Applications using AngularJS with other development teams.
- Used Angular 4 Http services for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Replaced existed Angular JS code with Angular2 code, which decreased number of lines of code for a web application which increased performance.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Redshift, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Involved in maintaining the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53 services in AWS Cloud.
- Migrated existing business applications to Amazon cloud services (AWS) based environment and deploy applications using Amazon web services.
- Worked with teams in setting up AWS EC2 instances by using different AWS services like S3, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, and Auto scaling groups, VPC subnets and CloudWatch.
- Used S3 data pipelines to move data to AWS RedShift and application deployment and data migration on AWS RedShift.
- Created a Lambda to insert the values from the original file to Redshift.
- Application deployment and data migration on AWS Redshift and Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Installed, configured and hosted the Tomcat app servers and MySQL database servers on physical servers (Linux, Windows), and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Linux).
- Installed application on AWS EC2 instances and also configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Implemented the various services using MicroServices architecture in which the services working dependently
- Designed and implemented a data analytics engine based on Scala/Akka(Cluster)/Play to provide trend analysis, regression analysis and machine learning predictions as web services for survey data.
- Developing RESTFUL web services using spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template, JPA, Cloud Foundry.
- Created RESTFUL webservices for refreshing the cache memory of the data.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies Also used Spring framework AOP features
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database.
- Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, Query and Criteria to fetch the data from SQL based schema
- Developed Perl and shell scripts for automation of the build and release process, Supported and developed tools for Integration, Automated Testing and Release Management.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and continuous deployment on the WebSphere application server.
- Used of Java Script build tools and task runners like Webpack for React and Angular 2.0/Angular 4.0, Grunt, Gulp for Angular 1.0, Browserify for packaging Node JS modules for browsers.
- Used No-SQL and relational data modeling, object-relational integration (ORM), physical design/tuning. Specialized with PostgreSQL and Cassandra
- Used Redis to route event data between application instances. Application servers (node.js) forwarded redis events to browser clients via socket.io.
- Managed connectivity using JDBC for querying/inserting & data management including triggers and stored procedures.
- Involved in the development of DOM parsing, SQL procedures and in development of IVR in VXML, CCXML by using Java and JSP.
- Implemented a python sync daemon by utilizing REdis for high performance.
- Used Jira as a Bug tracking tool.
- Used log4j and slf4j for the logging and reporting different log files and resolved defects raised in UAT and testing. Worked with the logging framework to make it optimized for the Amazonkibana.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and for testing Entities and the backend services.
- Developed Python scripts to automate the deployments to the WebSphere application server.
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control and change management
Environment: Linux/Windows, Java8, J2EE, Angular 4, AngularJS, AWS, VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, ELB Security Group, Redshift, Auto Scaling, RDS, Route 53, CloudWatch, MicroServices, Scala/Akka, RESTFUL services, spring, spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template, JPA, Cloud Foundry, Node JS, React JS, Redis, JSP, Struts, SOA, Hibernate, Rational Clear case, Clear Quest, Jira, WebSphere, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Junit, AmazonKibana, Log4j.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all phased of SDLC, as there will be change in requirements used Agile/SCRUM methodology in Linux/Windows environment.
- Created classes using java from the respective APIs which utilized in overall application.
- Developed Business Components and classes using Core Concepts like Multi-threading, servlets, JSP.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages and have used Spring for Dependency Injection (DI) and AOP (AspectJ).
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL (Tag Libraries) and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from database, maintained mapping files of ORM while implementing transaction control layer.
- Worked on Spring Boot Microservices for distributed cache system implementation.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency Injection providing object factories, service objects, and DAO objects.
- Streamlined the time bound batches for concurrent processing on various nodes within a cluster using spring batch.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure services EC2. And Utilized most of the AWS services like S3 as a data store for storing the files that falls into the bucket, IAM roles, Elastic Bean Stalk, generated Lambda Functions to trigger an event that occurs in S3, Code Commit as a Version control service, AWS CloudWatch.
- Used cloud computing technologies Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3 web services for Cloud Drive, Cloud Search. Migrated corporate Linux servers from physical servers to AWS virtual servers.
- Used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
- Performed Migration test and use cases for applications to AWS cloud with public and private IP ranges to accelerate development productivity by decreasing test-run times.
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that runs on EC2 instances.
- Implemented cloud services AWS and Implemented Bash, Perl, Python scripting.
- Coded and delivered middleware for Authorization/Referrals to process inbound and out bound messages to deliver transactions in a guaranteed delivery mechanism to relevant systems of record.
- Worked on Java/J2EE Coding for Portal Applications and Tomcat Web server for hosting web apps.
- Used GIT as version control system to manage different builds for the system Application backend implemented as node.js express application server
- Worked on Database management systems like Oracle DB & IBM DB2; configuring & tuning the DBMS with the middleware systems.
- Developed various SQL/HQL queries and implemented PL/SQL stored Procedures in Oracle DB for the Application.
- Worked on optimizing database queries to improve the loading times of the web pages.
- Worked on Log4j to log details into database. In later stages, data analysis and monitoring are achieved using Log4j.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox (Firebug).
- Accomplished various maintenance and enhancement tasks for the Flagging Analysis System (FAS), a suite of applications that provides signals quality control and modeling results analysis, Tasks primarily involved JDBC with Oracle and UNIX scripting.
- Developed shell scripts for automation of the build and release process, developed Custom Scripts to monitor repositories, Server storage.
- Used Maven for building the project, packaging ear file and to deploy the application in web/App servers.
- Designed and prepared Unit test case using JUnit and Log4j as logging tool and removed the maximum bugs before passing on the application to the QA-team.
- Use iterative methods or elimination methods to come to root cause of problem.
- Testing & verifying services through SOAP tool. Wrote client side tests using Cucumber open source IDE.
- Extensive conversations via meetings/calls; On-site and/or Offshore team to discuss Technical related issues, and updates.
Environment: Linux/Windows, Java, AngularJS SpringDI, SpringAOP (AspectJ), Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Microservices, AWS, EC2, IAM, S3, AWS SDK, CloudWatch, SOAP/SOAPUI, Hibernate, Tomcat, GIT, JMS, Apache Maven, Web services,, Log4J, Firebug,, PL/SQL, Oracle DB & IBM DB2, Postman.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Full stack Java/J2EE Developer
- Participated in daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories.
- Created a payment gateway for the e-commerce site which will help for transactions and money transfers for purchasing shares.
- Participated in the discussion with the business experts to understand the Business requirements and translate them in to technical requirements towards development.
- Developed application using Caching, Session Management aspects.
- Used Spring DAO Module to deal with Database and developed code for spring beans using IOC framework.
- Developed modules using Spring 4.0 Framework for Dependency injection through configuration files and eases the integration of different frameworks.
- Worked on enterprise service bus using Hibernate, and spring to tie back-end Business with web properties via Restful API.
- Worked on Object-Relational Mapping (ORM tools) Hibernate, Java Persistence API (JPA) standard.
- Implement the Hibernate second level cache (EH-Cache) mechanism to reduce the data base calls.
- Developed user interface using BootstrapUI, AngularJS to bind data to HTML using expressions.
- Developed single page application by using Angular JS backed by MongoDB and NodeJS.
- Used Bootstrap for creating responsive web pages.
- Provided UNIX scripting to drive automatic generation of static web pages with dynamic news content.
- Developed interactive web application using Node. Js a pure java script application frame work.
- Implemented Node JS as a server-side proxy for an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model to make the application lightweight and efficient.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and also interacting with Database.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js and responsive design.
- Developed and maintained UNIX shell scripts for data-driven automatic processing.
- Learned and implemented JAX-RS or RESTful services and JAX-WS for SOAP based REST services.
- Configured Log4j logging mechanism to increase logging performance and has designed and developed for test, maintenance and upgraded based on RESTful API.
- Communicating with external systems using Web services (JAX-WS) and consuming services and exposing the XML response as Java objects using JAX-B framework.
- Developed GWT applications that call SOA web services.
- Used GWT and Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Used SOAPUI to manually connect to the web service and check data.
- Deployed, Managed and Monitored MongoDB Replica Sets / Databases. Prototyped MongoDB new features across multiple stacks.
- Performing all the CRUD operations on the mongo collections (tables in regular databases).
- Developed code for storing and retrieving large files such as zip files using Mongo Grid FS.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using DB2 also used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Generated POJO classes to map to the database table.
- Also designed and prepared Unit test case using JUnit and removed the maximum Bugs before passing on the application.
- Worked with a team that highly values peer code reviews before applying patches.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
Full stack JAVA Developer
- Provided development support to the client and enable design, development and implementation for Disability System.
- Implemented various business flows in application each doing caching of data.
- Understands the business statements and has implemented user scenarios and technical constraints for it.
- Participated in full life agile project and developed Interfaces and factory classes and has conducted testing for it.
- Created Class diagrams and Use Case diagrams from design spec using Rational Rose.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate, and Data Access Objects.
- Developed Perl scripts to automate frequent reports for the users.
- Developed Perl and Shell scripts for upload of data feed into database and developed reports in Perl for our end users.
- Designed and implemented a Cassandra NOSQL based database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAO) to access middleware web services as well as Oracle database.
- Managed Object persistence, Data retrieval using MyBatis and Spring Framework 4 with Oracle database.
- Migrated high-volume transactions from Oracle to Cassandra in order to reduce Oracle licensing footprint.
- Created architecture stack blueprint for data access with no SQL used as the technical basis for new Cassandra projects.
- Lead role in NoSQL column family design, client access software, Cassandra tuning during migration from Oracle based data stores.
- Provided non-functional features such as security and externalized configuration by using SpringBoot.
- Used the Node.js, Angular.js, backbone.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Rapid Prototyping/Modeling with domain driven technology using Tapestry/Hibernate frameworks.
- Implement modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using NodeJS
- Design and successful implementation of multiple MVC applications utilizing the Tapestry framework with a Java backend
- Involved in configuration of Spring MVC and Integration with Hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC framework for design and development of web application
- Used Hibernate for ObjectRelationalMapping and Persistence.
- Used EntityBeans to manage the transactions with the database to deliver the content to the presentation layer and also to store the data into the data layer.
- Used Message Driven Beans for asynchronous messaging. Used JavaMessageServiceAPI to create, send, receive, and read messages between application components.
- Wrote complex SQL queries and programmed stored procedures, packages and triggers.
- Developed XML and XSLT pages to store and present data to the user using parsers.
- Custom node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Used CVS as Version Control System performed Module and Unit Level Testing with JUnit and log4j for logging.
- Performed Unit testing and functional testing of the code.
- Enhancing the SeleniumTestCases for cross browsing testing and involved in regression testing using selenium.
- Resolved bugs in the code using Bug Tracker tools in JIRA.
- Project was developed and implemented in Agile Environment.
- Worked with payment gateway site for processing secured transactions for the customers and also for the credit card transactions (e-commerce).
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Customized and Developed the Data Access Module as separate Web Services to handle the entire transaction with the database.
- Wrote UNIX scripts to maintain the implementation.
- Used Springdependency on access module and data access module and developed the SpringAOP programming to configure logging for the application.
- Extensively involved in design and development of a new unified online payments application which combined best features of existing Bank payment channels.
- Involved in development of UI, with enhanced features and additional payments functionalities including what the company has provided.
- Used spring framework for transaction management. Also used Hibernate extensively to develop the data layer.
- Handled multi-threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Implemented Action Error, a feature of Struts for error handling, created struts-config.xml file to manage with the page flow, and involved in configuring springcontrollers using IOC.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, views for backend database access.
- Member data stored in mongo replication set migrated from WordPress MySQL instance.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as DataTransferObject, BusinessObject, Factory, Singleton, and DataAccessObject.
- Used Hibernate as ORM solution in persistence layer and used HQL to write static and complex queries while communicating with Oracle10g.
- Deployed XML based Web services for generating the status report of payments.
- Used Hibernate extensively to persist the data into the Oracle database.
- Written HQL queries to access the data from the database.
- Developed JUnit test cases and Involved in Automation infrastructure development using selenium.
- Used Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes run time exceptions.
Environment: Java, SCRUM (Agile), UML, UNIX, Struts (MVC), JSP, Jersey, SOA, OSB Hibernate, Web Services, HTML/CSS, XML, Maven, Hudson Oracle10g, PL/SQL, JIRA, CVS, JUnit
- Facilitated sessions to gather User Requirements and Business Requirements from Business User Group to document Functional Requirement Specification, Technical Requirement Specification that provides appropriate scope of work for Technical team to develop overall system.
- Developed the Web Services using Core Java and XML.
- Used web services for interaction between various components and created SOAP envelopes.
- Involved in development of SpringIOC components.
- Developed JSP, Struts and Form bean for presentation layer.
- Used Session Facade and DAO design patterns for business logic.
- Used DB2 as the Backend for the application.
- Used PL/SQL queries and stored procedures to generate account opening criteria in the system.
- Used JUnit for Unit Testing.
- Used Struts Framework in the application which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans to house business logic at the middle tier level.
- Used EJBs Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as loan status report, between the clients and the bank.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Extensively used CVS for versioning of source code.
- Using Waterfall methodologies during the development phase.
- Provided maintenance and support by solving production issues.