- Over 4 years of Experience in design and development of Identity and Access Management using SailPoint IDM.
- Experience on LDAP Directories, Single Sign - On (SSO), Load Balancing, Provisioning, Identity Workflows, Access Management, RBAC (Role-Based Access Control), Active Directory and IQ Service.
- Good understanding in the Identity Management, IAM capabilities and Sailpoint Implementation.
- Experience in Identity and Access Management products like Sailpoint IIQ 6.2, 6.4, 7.0 and 7.1.
- Experience of Installing, Configuring and Upgrading/Migrating Sailpoint IIQ IAM.
- Having Good working experience in creation of Custom Forms, Rules, and Applications.
- Worked on Policy Enforcement: Risk-based approach prioritizes violations and reports on violations.
- Hands on User Provisioning Connects to more than 50 applications.
- Worked on custom Life Cycle Management workflows and several scenarios on Life Cycle Events.
- Worked on LCM configurations and determining Access Management and provisioning strategies.
- Designed and developed different rules such as Connector Rules, Identity Attribute global rules, Field value Rules, Trigger Rules etc. for Sailpoint Identity IQ product.
- Experience in configuring Authentication Questions, Password policy and Policy Violations in IIQ.
- Experience in configuring Tasks, Groups, Workgroups, Populations, Entitlements, Roles in Sailpoint IIQ.
- Supported on different kind of applications and made Application schema changes to create or add new attributes.
- Worked with Several offshore and onsite teams on production issues and support operation
- Knowledge on Role Based Access Provisioning as well as Account Provisioning.
- Knowledge on Identity Federation, Single Sign On, Pass through Authentication etc.
- Expertise in preparing documentation, Test scenarios and Test cases for Functional and Non-Functional testing.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skill and ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to write documentation for technical operations and maintenance manuals.
IAM Tools: SailPoint IdentityIQ 6.2,6.4,7.0,7.1
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008, 2012, Oracle SQL Developer, MySQL.
Software Dev Tools: Eclipse, MS Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visual Studio, VMware, Notepad++, Softerra, ApacheDirectoryStudio, WinSCP, Tableau, SoupUI, Putty.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/XP/2000/Vista, Windows Server 2012, Linux
Directory Server: LDAP Browser/Editor, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Sun One Directory Server, Windows Active Directory Server.
Connectors: Active Directory/ Exchange, LDAP, Service NowJDBC, BMC Remedy, My SQL, Microsoft SQL Server - Direct, XML, Flat files, Workday etc.
Confidential, Westborough, MA
- Hands on all environments and working on production tasks and issues. There are 200k + users who are using application worldwide. Solving authentication issues like registrations, password, bitlocker, Sms etc. Service Now is used for the ticketing system. Tickets also include alerts coming from production logs in the term of error.
- My tasks include running reports and complete the Data Quality checks. For that I created some Custom reports and worked on database for extracting the required data. For running the Data Quality I created some rules to run the tasks from IIQ-Console using a csv file.
- Working on Aggregation and refresh tasks and solving the errors for all the applications. All are Active Directory applications and have hands on AD side. Worked on configuring the Schema, source mappings and target mappings.
- Developed some rules and workflows for joiner, leaver, Rehire, termination, update attribute, refresh identity, Loa, bulk attribute updates, single account aggregation etc.
- Worked on s, Report Generation, Policies, Custom Objects, Forms, and Task Definitions.
- Development of workflows for provisioning groups, permissions, access capabilities of new or contingent users.
- Application onboarding of Delimited, JDBC, and Active Directory applications.
- Worked on creating population for Workgroups and created Quicklinks for the populations. Created few Quicklinks and worked on restricting.
- We have a Script Server and I mainly work on that for running the data quality. I used PowerShell scripts and scheduled the tasks for making it as automate process.
- For the end user authentication sms service is used which will send OTP to the registered mobile number and I’m with Sanofi vendor Txtwire for resolving the sms issues for the end users all over the world.
- Worked on testing side mainly on the newly created applications and used VMware during the testing.
- Working on monitoring the logs for production and finding the root cause for those errors and made a document for all the errors.
- Worked on Tasks Schedules and we will be having regular meetings for the tasks to run.
- Worked on Capabilities and scopes for the workgroups and implementing the restrictions using those according to the requirement.
- Worked on ServiceDefinition like task and request and setting up for all the environments.
- For designing and enhancements I created some rules, forms, quicklinks, and dynamicScope.
- Taking care of moving orphan accounts, creating users in applications, setting the EmployeeType and updating the LOA and fixing the attributes by running a PowerShell script which updates the AD attributes automatically.
- Taking care of Bitlocker issues for the end users and testing on SoupUI and resolving the issues by going inside the web server and checking the logs.
- Taking care of all the access requests and perform maintenance task for those access.
- Worked on SSB approach like building the war file and deploying on the servers in lower environments.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
- Architecture and Design of several Applications, Workflows and Scenarios,
- Installation and configuration of SailPoint application across all environments Development stage, QA and production.
- Configured Service Definition in all of the environments.
- Implemented Password Reset functionality using Authentication Questions.
- Configuring the Applications (Authoritative and Non Authoritative) using Active Directory/Exchange, Flat file, JDBC, LDAP, Service Now etc.
- Supported operations & maintenance of SailPoint and LDAP connectivity.
- Worked on configuring Pass through Authentication in all of the environments using Active Directory application.
- Connector development for target Systems (Active Directory, LDAP, JDBC, CSV).
- Worked on Installation of IQ Service across all of the Dev, Test and Prod environments.
- Developed custom workflows with multi-level approval, Notification scheme and time-based escalation for Approval process.
- Developed custom Build Map Rules, Correlation Rules and Workflows as per the business needs.
- Implemented several life cycle events like Joiner, Leaver, Rehire, LOA, Manager Transfer, Update.
- Involved in Role definition, Role management and Role analysis.
- Defining Provisioning Policy for applications Active Directory, LDAP and other applications.
- Pre-populated the Routing Email Address, home mdb, Display Name, and Organizational Unit of a user depending upon the Employee-Type.
- Configuring required Entitlements from Applications (Active Directory and LDAP etc.), Roles and Policies.
- Configured Password Policy in IIQ according to the specified requirement.
- Creating the IdentityIQ objects like Quick links, Forms, Rules, and Custom Objects to design the workflows.
- Build and Configure SailPoint OTB tasks like Aggregation, Identity refresh, schedule tasks, etc.
- Worked on Code Migration between several environments and deployed the code into servers.
- Coding, Unit Testing, Bug Fixing and Peer reviews of the code.
- Using IIQ Console for operations such as checkout, import, connector Debug and Test Connection etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems and make recommendations.
- Worked on developing Test cases and Test scenarios for End to End testing.
Jr. SailPoint Consultant
- Gathered Technical requirements and developed Design documents accordingly.
- Manage SailPoint installation, integration, provisioning with connectors such as Active Directory/Exchange, Delimited File, XML, MSSQL Server, JDBC, BMC Remedy, etc .
- Worked on building custom connector for Workday application.
- Involved in developing Rules, Scripts and Workflows with two level approvals.
- Modifying various reports in IIQ like Identity Reports, Orphan Account reports, User Attributes Report, Access Request report, Role composition report and Application attribute reports etc.
- Creating Populations and Work groups in IIQ.
- Configured Tasks and worked on scheduling tasks and also configuring them in a sequence as required.
- Build integrate role-based access control and end-user provisioning with existing applications.
- Configuring new Entitlements and IIQ based roles for the application in IIQ.
- Tracking the completion status of various types like manger, application owner, entitlement owner, advanced and so on.
- Provisioning application's requests in IIQ to Create/Disable/Delete user access for the on boarded applications.
- Configured Authentication Questions for resetting user password in IIQ
- Implemented password synchronization across multiple systems at the same time.
- Provide subject matter expertise/consulting for web authentication, single sign-on, federation, SAML and related technologies.
- Worked on implementing load balancing between UI Servers in Production environment
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, Rules and Other development.
- Understanding of Governance and Access in SailPoint
- Implemented solution to give end users a business-friendly dashboard to view status of Pending and completed requests.
- Built several Test cases and scenarios for Functional and Non-Functional requirements
- Applications are tested and deployed into SailPoint IIQ platform.
- Troubleshooting system failures identify root cause and fix issues, ensuring the availability of the system.
- Acting on the tickets based on the Severity and generating the reports (Quality Control Audit Process and weekly status) to team.