- Around 8+ years of experience in software development includes Analysis, Design, Development and quality testing of software for Standalone applications and Web - based applications using JAVA, J2EE and J2SE technologies.
- Experience in object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Java 8, spring core.
- Using Spring Boot framework, spring security, Hibernate, Java 8 and UI Build API.
- Solid experience in implementing modern Java based Web Content Management System i.e. Experience with dot CMS.
- Experienced developer/designer in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Expertise in integrating various web applications with Single Sign On
- Hands on experience with configuring IDP initiated and SP initiated SAML profiles with different bindings like POST, Artifact, and Redirect as per the custom business and security requirements.
- Track record of increasing responsibility in the business software design, micro services, systems analysis/development and full lifecycle project management.
- Experience in developing the Applications in OSGI framework and Spring Framework
- Experience in developing the Applications in Content Management system: dot CMS
- Expertise in Java concepts like OOP, JDBC, JMS, Multi-Threading, J Unit and advanced Java concepts like JSP, Servlets, Struts, HTML, XML, Hibernate, AJAX, Java Beans and SPRING.
- Well experienced on Java Web Services development using SOAP, REST, and WSDL &UDDI.
- Working with Red Hat Linux team for resolving the OS level issues
- Strong experience on software development methodologies like Waterfall, TDD, Agile development and Rapid Application Development.
- Experience in implementing web based projects using Web/Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat 6.0.18/7.0.42 and J Boss Application Server 4.2
- Good working knowledge on databases like Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MySQL.
- Hands on experience in working with PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Performed unit testing using J Unit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools such as Maven
- Used log4J for enabling runtime logging. Performed System Integration test to ensure quality of the system.
- Good experience in working on windows, UNIX, Linux operating systems.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills coupled with strong technical and problem solving capabilities with a can-do attitude.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and a proactive team player with good analytical and ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities
- Expertise in Micro services development, dealt with Traffic Management and scope functionality and having expertise in XML technologies like XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Extensive experience in design and development of applications using Active MQ Series, JMS APIs & MOM (Message Oriented Middleware).
- Hands-on experience in Micro services developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Programming Languages: Java8, JDK1.4/1.5/1.6, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA Web logic 8.1/9.1, J Boss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0, Jenkins.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/ 2.x, Hibernate 3.x, JSF 1.2/2.0,iBatis,Flex
UI Frameworks: J Query, Angular JS/Angular JS 2, Bootstrap.
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x, IBM WSAD, IBM RAD 7.x/6/x, IntelliJ
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, REST, SOAP UI
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, Altova XML Spy
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Water-Fall, Rapid Application Development, SDLC
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: J unit, Jasmine, Karma, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11G, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MySQL
Version Control: CVS,SVN, GIT
Sr. Java Developer
- Extensively worked in entire SDLC life cycle like design, Coding, Code Review and Deployment preparation.
- Designed and developed the application by using SCRUM methodology as per Company's Agile environment.
- Involved in Test driven development using J unit.
- Developed Frond End Web application by using Angular JS and CSS.
- Reviewed acceptance criteria and design specifications to understand the application under test.
- Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments including Java J2EE, Java multi-threading, Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Servlets, Struts, spring, Hibernate and Java database Connectivity (JDBC) technologies.
- Adept working of Core Java, MVC Architecture and Databases.
- Produced Restful Web services using JAX-RS and Jersey Framework.
- Thorough experience in Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Designed and documented REST APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy and Validated Restful API services
- Designed and created Micro services business segments and REST full administration endpoints utilizing Spring Boot.
- Involved in designing, coding and developing the application using Spring MVC.
- Coordination with team, peer reviews and collaborative System level testing.
- Performed Object relational mapping for data persistency, Java Messaging Services, Angular JS and Node.js.
- Hands-on experience on Oracle development tools such as Oracle SQL Java Developer.
- Prepared Test Cases, Pmv procedures and Requirements Traceability Matrix using HP ALM.
- Experience with AWS S3 services creating buckets, configuring buckets with permissions, logging, versioning and tagging.
- Responsible also for updating stories and test cases in JIRA
- Worked also as a feature level tester finding integration points and writing feature level test cases.
- Used Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases.
Environment: SQL Server, Java, HP ALM, Jira, Selenium, Hibernate, Rally, STS, Cucumber, BDD, Oracle, Windows, Linux.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development
- Involved in Building REST full API's to communicate over internet via JSON to get the required information based on the requirement with help of Spring Core container to implement IOC concept to avoid tight coupling.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring Boot
- Analyze defects in production environment and provide necessary fixes
- Involves in Sprint planning for the estimation of efforts for user stories and bugs
- Integrated with Sonarqube to improve the code quality, decrease major & minor fixes
- Involved in designing caching strategy and implementation of cache using Pivotal Gemfire
- Implemented routing rules and validation policies in APIGEE
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot
- Refactored the code for JVM Optimization and performance of application
- Involved in Maven based build process and used log4j for logging and debugging.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML to integrate other legacy systems.
- Unit testing of developed product features using J Unit and Mockito frameworks as part of development cycle.
- Developed mocking application for UI consumption using Node JS.
- Developed Business Logic and Interfacing components using Business Objects, XML, and JDBC.
- Used Rally for bug tracking and responsible for resolving these defects assigned on time and update their status on regular basis.
- Used Git for version control.
- Used Intellij IDE for developing the application.
- Involved in writing program documentation and technical specification documents.
Environment: Java 7/8, J2EE, Spring Boot, Windows 10, Node JS, GIT, IntelliJ, APIGEE, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Sonar Qube, Maven, Rally, SOAP/Restful Web Services, Jenkins, WSDL, Spring Based Micro services, Agile, Pivotal Gem Fire.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning.
- Involved in estimations using Fibonacci approach and divided feature into different user stories based on Income trading with Schwab & other Custodians and in Investments.
- Involved in preparing High & low level design docs with UML diagrams using Microsoft VISIO tool.
- Involved in preparation of developer test cases, execution and preparation of scope & traceability matrix.
- Used HTML, XHTML, DHTML, Java Script, AJAX, Angular JS, JSP and Tag Libraries to develop view pages in SEI Desktop portal.
- Designed and developed modules to retrieve data using AJAX calls by http service in Angular JS.
- Used Struts framework to define Controller, action mappings, forms and View pages for SEI.
- Implemented Traditional Batch framework for execution flow and others to run set of processing at a time to handle millions of Orders in a day.
- Used Apache CXF, WSDL, SOAP, and JAX-WS technologies to create web services, generate stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Involved in developing Restful web services using Apache CXF tool as wrappers to access existing business services by Mobile channel.
- Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track different statuses, milestones and states in the workflows.
- Involved in the configurations set for Web logic servers, Data Sources, JMS queues and the deployment.
- Involved in creating queues, MDB, Worker to accommodate the messaging to track the workflows
- Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, Query and Criteria's to fetch the data from DB.
- Involved in peer & lead level design & code reviews.
- The data from a variety of resources is received by the company which was ingested into the HDFS.
- Worked on importing the data into HDFS from RDBMS using Sqoop.
- Developed Map Reduce programs to integrate user's current activity with the historic user data to analyze the user choice patterns using distributed cache concepts.
- Developed MR Unit test cases for testing the Map Reduce programs with sample/small data sets.
- Used Map Reduce, Hive, Sqoop to create ETL processes to extract the data from all the resources, transform it to a follow a single schema and load it to external sources.
- Managed the Hadoop clusters using Cloudera Manager, implemented performance tuning and security for the Hadoop Cluster.
- Used Mongo DB Connector for Hadoop is a plugin for Hadoop that provides the ability to use Mongo DB as an input source and/or an output destination.
- Used Gradle tool for compilation. And used Mongo DB integration for Batch Aggregation, DWS and ETL Data.
- Done with Create DB, Collection, Documents, Projection, Aggregation, Replication, Sharding & Back up using Mongo DB.
- Extensively used GOF Java and J2EE design patterns.
- Involved in regression testing by using Quality Control tool.
- Involved in Coherence Cache set up & consumed in the application.
- Involved in Data base design & normalizations.
- Identified check style, PMD and Find bugs and fixed them.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on Web logic application server.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool.
Environment: JAVA 1.6/J2EE, Servlets, JSP 2.0, XML, XSLT, XPATH, Angular JS, UNIX Shell Scripting, WSDL, SOAP, CXF, REST, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Web Logic server 10.3.3, JMS, Eclipse, JUNIT, Mockito, CVS, SOAPUI, JNDI, Java/J2EE design patters, EMMA, Hadoop, Map Reduce, HDFS, Mongo DB, Hibernate, Ant, IVY, JUNIT, QC, Coherence, Rally.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Java Full Stack Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Designed and developed Micro services using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with Angular JS in creating the Application.
- Used Node JS for doing non-blocking design operation for server side code and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used spring framework including spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security and implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IoC) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Micro services have been built using spring boot, Netflix OSS, spring cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Application and developed cross browser and multi browser compatible web pages using HTML5, CSS3, and Boot strap.
- Implemented code according to create Angular JS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations.
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP services from angular JS modules.
- Responsible for setting up Angular JS framework for UI development.
- Used spring framework to provide loose coupling between different application modules.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of Mongo DB.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Used Micro services to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA.
- Worked with No SQL database Mongo DB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Used Cassandra for achieving denormalization through features like collections.
- Developed unit tests with JUNIT and Mockito. Write automated regression tests using J Meter.
- Developed build tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and maintaining separate build in Maven for the module for easy integration to the portal build and configure with Jenkins.
- Worked in all the modules of the application which involved front-end presentation logic developed using, JSP and Java Script, Middleware layer using Servlet and Controllers, Business objects developed using Page Beans and data access layer using I Batis and Hibernate framework.
- Worked on UI for Layered Security and S&L modules and hands on experience with Spark streaming to receive real time data using Kafka.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs with a quick turnaround time.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed Unit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Cloud Foundry is the leading multi-cloud application development and deployment platform and it supports continuous integration.
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD), which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs and used Clear Case for project management and version management.
- Involved in Administration of the SQL Server by creating users & login ids with appropriate roles & grant privileges to users and roles.
- Involved in performance tuning of T-SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Write T-SQL statements for retrieval of data and Involved in performance tuning of T-SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Use the SQL Analyzer, and Profiler for studying the SQL statements and procedures
- Design and implemented the backend layer using Hibernate.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- Applied design patterns including MVC Pattern, Façade Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern and Singleton.
- Made use of content negotiation (XML, JSON, text/plain) using JAXB, GSON, Jackson, and X Stream.
- Extensively used JMX API for management and monitoring solutions.
- Involved in developing front end screens using JSP, JSTL, DHTML, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Java Script.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP over HTTP using Apache Axis2.
- Implemented Hibernate for data Confidential in Workflow screens. Used RAD6, WSAD as IDE for development of the application. Worked with Web logic, Tomcat as the application servers and JMS as the message Server.
- Performed Clear Quest defects, Database change requests logging using Clear Quest. Used Perforce as versioning system.
- Developed REST full services using Jersey, JAX-RS and Rest let to call third party vendors
- Developed the automation environment for build, deployment, and configuration of Portlets onto the IBM web sphere portal server using ANT scripts, XML Access scripts and JACL scripts.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations.
- Generated Hibernate XML files for the configured beans. The business logic was written in EJB DAO classes and the service layer classes were configured in Spring-service.xml.
- Configured spring managed beans and their scopes.
- Implemented services that would route messages to different JMS queues based on message properties. These messages would be picked up by the appropriate ESB service which would in turn call the third party partner web services (both REST full and SOAP).
- Configured and built Spring MVC application on Tomcat web server.
- Worked on UNIX Shell scripts and Cron jobs.
- Investigate, debug and fixed potential bugs or defects in the implemented code.
- Implemented j unit tests and mandated 90% min. code coverage.
- Designed builds which can grow and support builds using Gradle.
- Develop named HQL queries and Criteria queries for use in application.
- Implemented transaction management for ORM project using Spring Transaction Management API.
- Created and built project using Maven.
- Created Stored Procedures and other SQL scripts using PL-SQL.
- Implemented logging using log4j and Spring AOP.
- Implemented various cross-project functionalities using Spring AOP.
- Configuring the service on Web logic/WAS application server for successful deployment
- Modeled Flows with different flow state types.
- Used source control, used as plugin in eclipse.
- Involved in requirement gatherings and prototype development.
- Provide post production support for the project during business hours.
Environment: Solaris, JSP, JSF, Spring, Servlet, Hibernate, JMS, JCA, JMX, XML, CSS, XML Schema, AJAX (JQUERY, AJAX), JSON, JAXP, SAX, DOM, JAXB, Java Portlet Specifications, JAX-RPC, SAAJ, SOAP, Java script, PL/SQL, D/HTML, XHTML, Maven, Log4j, J Unit, Web logic 8.0, Oracle 9i RDBMS, Mercury Quality Center 9.0, Eclipse 3.2.