- Over 8+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation, and testing of Object - Oriented Applications in Client/Server environments using Java/J2EE.
- Experienced in Java Web-based, Desktop Based Development with Concepts of, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and its implementation.
- Experience working with various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model, Iteration.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes to thedatabase and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experience in working with cutting-edge front-end technologies/framework and libraries like jQuery, Prototype, DHTML, JSON, DOM, CSS, XML, AJAX.
- Extensive experience on Angular JS MVC Framework, Angular JS Tables, Modules, Angular Filters and Angular Events
- Strong experience in developing web applications using various Spring framework features like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring ORM, Spring Security, Spring Boot, and Spring MVC
- Expertise in databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL,andIBM DB2 databases to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers,and packages.
- Experience with features of Angular 4 like NgModules which configure the injector and the compiler and help organize related things together
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Version Control,and production support.
- Experienced in implementing Service-oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Experience with Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Experience in developing and a solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Microservices Architecture.
- Proven experience in writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions, and Packages using TOAD.
- Worked in Building application platforms in the Cloud by leveraging Amazon Web Services, open source technologies & best engineering practices of CI/CD.
- Expertise in using IDEs like Eclipse, Net Beans, and RAD for developing and debugging rapid web and enterprise Java applications.
- Extensive experience in working on multiple operating systems including UNIX, Sun Solaris, Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- Goal oriented individual with excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels and work independently.
Languages: Java 8, Java Swings, Maven.
Methodologies/Design patterns: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC, DAO, Factory pattern, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development.
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, AngularJS, jQuery, React.JS, Node.JS, EJB, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, JDBC, HTML5, DHTML and XML, CSS3, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Camel, Kafka, Spring Boot, Express.js.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful Web Services.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Groovy.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat Server.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD) and NetBeans, STS.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL, MongoDB.
Version Control Tools: SVN, Clear Case, Git.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac, Solaris.
Confidential, Lowell, Arkansas
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Full Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases by following Agile Software Development with Scrum methodology.
- Designed and Developed application based on Microservice Oriented Architecture using Spring Boot and node with Express JS.
- Analyzed business requirements to translate functional requirements into technical requirements and developa web application using MongoDB, Express, React.js/Redux and Node.js (MERN stack).
- Implemented ReactJS with Redux architecture for fetching asynchronous data from the RESTful webservices.
- Worked in using ReactJS components of NPM (Node packaging manager) such as Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture, building components library, including Tree, Slide-View and Table Grid.
- Created single page web application by creating templates with HTML5 (for pages), CSS3 (styling), Bootstrap (speed development, responsive, consistency), ES6 and responsive components by using event binding and routing services for great user experience with Angular 4.0
- Created Reusable Angular 4.0 components using Typescript and services are obtained using Dependency Injection to consume REST API's.
- Designed pages using Angular 4.0 Validations, Modules, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers and Filters.
- Worked with Angular 4.0 using Angular CLI and generated various components, routes, services, pipes and structured the application code using Component-based architecture.
- Created many custom filters using Angular 4.0 and an external module to manipulate the routing.
- Extensively worked in writing minimal code in building re-usable forms with their validations using React JS.
- Used React JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send a request to the server.
- Works using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations.
- Automated different Unit Test Cases using Jasmine and Karma Testing Frameworks on Angular 4.0 and Mocha and Chai for reacting testing.
- Created NodeJS services using ExpressJS which are consumed by Angular 4 components on the client side.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud with Netflix Eureka to create the discovery Server, service, discovery clients and integrated Apache Kafka and Zoo Keeper as a message broker.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop a Spring-based application with very less configuration.
- Used Spring Boot framework to write Presentation Layer, Business Layers and Controller servlets.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator to externalize application's configuration properties for different environments.
- Designed and developed custom message adapter components using Apache Kafka that allowed the message to travel through Microservices to base on RESTfulAPI utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC .
- Experienced in all phases of UI/UX implementation of a Travel Search and Booking web application including Design, Prototyping, Development and testing phases.
- Met with the project manager frequently for reviewing project goals and for creating proposals for future developments and researching their fields for UI design.
- Utilized Swagger framework for design, documentation, testing,and deployment of REST APIs in Spring Boot .
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping ( ORM ) to interact with the Oracledatabase .
- Installed, configured, and administration of NoSQL database clusters in AWS Virtual Private Cloud Network. Created architecture stack for data access with NoSQL database MongoDB.
- Unstructured data was handled using MongoDB and used Mongoose Connector for connecting to the database.
- Maintained log delivery system by creating a producer, consumer and broker architecture using Apache Kafka .
- Worked on the ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana) stack to facilitate information processing and sharing.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing the Amazon Web Services stack (Including EC2 & S3 SQS) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Developed a third-party API with OAuth 2.0 authentication and used as a gateway for all the web services.
- Used GIT as version control and regularly pushed the code to BitBucket and used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD).
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular 4.0, TypeScript, REACT JS, ES6, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Spring Boot, Node.js, Express JS, Hibernate, MongoDB, Apache Kafka, ELK, Docker, AWS, EC2, Jenkins, Swagger, OAuth 2.0.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint , and daily stand-up meetings.
- Designed and developed the UI using spring view component HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap and AngularJS 4.0 .
- Utilized MEAN stack, REST design pattern, MVC framework and Single Page Application framework based on Node JS . Transaction management is done by JTA API specification by implementing them.
- Worked with Angular 4 directives, components, pipes, injectables.
- Expertise in application development using Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions for array operations, Collections , J2EE , Annotations , Hibernate , JUnit , Ant , Maven , CSS, XML.
- Developed Spring Features like Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring frameworks.
- Used Spring framework including Spring core/IoC, Spring AOP, SpringORM, SpringBatch , Spring Security and implemented the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Well exposed to Hibernate and spring and thorough knowledge on Hibernate configuration file. Used Hibernate for accessing the database and mapping the entities by using annotations.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM tool to store the persistent data and for communicating with the Oracle database.
- Designing and coding Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions using PL/SQL, Oracle10g/11g and SQL Servers.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts and queries to fetch and test data from NoSQL databases.
- Used a Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST .
- Involved in developing RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS to provide functionality for future development.
- Developed RESTWebServices clients to consume those Web Services as well another enterprise Wide Web Services.
- Experienced in transferring data from different data sources into HDFS systems using Kafka producers, consumers,and Kafka brokers. Worked on creating Kafka topics, writing custom petitioner classes.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as the fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Involved in Docker containerizing the applications and pushing them to quay and deploying on kubernetes. Ensure the deliverables meets the design requirements and technical specifications.
- Defined strategic initiatives on Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) model in the AGILE development environment to help, respond quickly to business needs.
- Used DROOLS engine as java runtime rule engine to validate business rule before executing in runtime.
- Used GIT as version management, JIRA for defect management system.
- Analyzing Maven dependency in the base code to annotate the dependency on Spring Boot application into Gradle and Developed Unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito,and Easy mock, Jenkins.
- Understanding big data technologies like Apache Kafka and Apache Spark Using Scala in Play framework.
- Performed deployment of applications on WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and tested Service and data access tier using TestNG and performed UI testing and front-end testing using Selenium.
- Track production incidents, identify and prioritize scope for bugs and enhancements, conduct reviews with State counterparts and plan releases.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java UI Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, implementation and testing phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) based on the functional requirements.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD) to build the application iteratively and incrementally. Participated in scrum related activities and Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Created several models with key-value binding, custom events, views, and declarative event handling using the BackboneJS framework.
- Implementing the Backbone JS and Spring MVC framework for data access.
- SOAP web services were developed in a top-down approach using hibernate and Oracle and the clients were generated with JAX-WS
- Designed and developed Spring Batch Applications to read data from flat files and databases.
- Used spring batch framework to update data in databases.
- Used spring batch framework to create custom readers and writers to work with the application.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring Transactions and Spring security models.
- Created spring batch jobs for reliability, robustness and essential automatic processing using Spring Batch.
- Used Spring Batch to develop batch processing to handle bulk requests from the clients.
- Used Spring Batch as spring batch jobs can meet the requirements of reliability, robustness, and traceability, which are essential for automatic processing of a large amount of data.
- Extensive experience in developing batch jobs using an open source framework like Spring Batch framework.
- Developed application using Frameworks Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP
- Segregated functionality related to caching using Spring AOP and Ehcache framework using hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for user Authentication and authorization.
- Extensively worked on Jersey for creating REST API's services.
- Responsible for writing/reviewing server-side code using IBATIS and DAO Framework for executing stored procedures and complicated SQL queries.
- Created Data Access Objects to fetch data from the database and integrate them with IBATIS.
- Implemented Web service calls using SOAP (JAX-WS frameworks)
- Used Apache Camel for messaging technology glue with routing. It joins together messaging start and end points allowing the transference of messages from different sources to different destinations.
- Used Mockito for unit tests development of Test-driven Development (TDD).
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application
- Used Apache Maven builds tool to automate the build process and JenkinsCI for continuous integration.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Java UI Developer
- Involved in design of application framework using J2EE guidelines and different J2EE design patterns and Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) methodologies.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTfulServer, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers.
- Applied data transformation business rules to transform code from one format to another format using Node.js.
- Created the Node.jsEXPRESS Server to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to the back-endOracle.
- Used Reacts for rendering views and to update the Document object model dynamically.
- Used Springs ORM and DAO layers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code.
- Implemented design patterns like Session Façade, Singleton, Factory, Service Locator and DAO.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices
- Involved in mapping Java objects to database tables using Hibernate and Java annotations.
- Used JDBC connectivity for querying, inserting, updating, deleting data from Oracle database.
- Used hibernate to store the persistence data into the Oracle database and written HQL to access the data from the database
- Used EclipseIDE for code development along with GIT for managing the code and JENKINS for continuous integration.
- Involved in Test Driven Development by writing JUnit test case in the coding part of Java methods
- Used Cucumber to write test cases for new modules. Created automated test cases for the web application using Selenium.
- Used ApacheMaven as the software build tool and Log4J for logging errors and messages Used JENKINS for continuous integration. Used JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Involved in translating functional requirements into technical requirements. Involved in document analysis and technical feasibility discussions for implementing new functionalities.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-endjQueryAjax calls.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Configured the XML files for Open Source Spring Framework to fulfill the Proxy Pattern.
- Configured the XML files for Spring Security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server-side assets.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO,andSpring AOP modules.
- Implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions
- Implemented design patterns like Session Façade, Singleton, Factory, Service Locator and DAO.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration files to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database.
- Built DAO package as well as DAO IMPL package to implement the data access logic and using Hibernate Annotation to do the data mapping. Used Log4J API for logging and debugging. Developed UNIX shell scripts for performing administrative tasks.
- Developed the application using agile methodology. Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service). Used Ant for building and deploying the war file into the application server.
- Worked with Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the application. SVN is used for version control systems and source code management.
- Created test cases using JUnit and Mockito. Created automated test cases for the web application using Selenium.
- Configured and set up JBoss Server for deployment. Used JIRA for tracking bugs. Used JENKINS for continuous integration.
- Part of planning sessions with team members to analyze requirements. Outlined, proposed and coded the proposed solutions.
- Used Doo toolkit to construct Ajax requests and build dynamic Webpages using Asp’s,DHTML and java scripts.
- Development of Action Forms, Action Servlet, Action and Validating Action Forms in the Struts framework.
- Configuring Action Mappings in Struts-config.xml. Extensively involved in the development of Web Services interface to the workflow system to facilitate setting up of customer's modem.
- Developed the bean, the business method interfaces and the DAO for the workflow Web Services framework.
- Design and implementation of J2EE patterns E.g. MVC, Value Object, Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade.
- Developed applications, which access the database with JDBC to execute queries, prepared statements, and procedures.
- Developed programs to manipulate the data and perform CRUD operations on request to the database.
- Worked on developing Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Data Models. Developed and Deployed SOAP-Based Web Services on Tomcat Server
- Coding of SQL, PL/SQL, and Views using IBM JMS management. Used JUnit for unit level testing. Used Log4J for logging the user events.
Environment: Java, J2EE, AJAX, Struts, SOAP, HTML, XML, JDBC, ANT, XML, Tomcat, JUNIT, DB2, Eclipse, GIT, Log4J, WebLogic, Dojo.