- Around 8 years of professional IT experience and expert in Requirements Gathering, designing, development, implementation and Testing of Java/J2EE, Multi - tired and Distributed Applications, Web Based Applications, Messaging Applications with Object Oriented Technologies
- Profound experience with UML use cases, sequence and class diagrams using IBM Rational Rose.
- Experience in using Design Pattern: Singleton Pattern, Façade Pattern (Session Façade Pattern), MVC Pattern, Business delegate Pattern, and Service Locator Pattern.
- Solid front-end developer experience in developing UI applications using enterprise JSP’s, Ajax, CSS, HTML, Java Script, jQuery, DOJO, Java Swings XSLT, XML, XSL and AWT
- Expertise in various open source MVC (Model View Controller) frameworks like Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring 3.1/2.5 and JSF frameworks and encapsulated MVC design patterns along with Java Server Pages Standard Tags Library
- Good working knowledge in Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring DAO, Spring Management, Spring Data, Spring Access and Integration, Spring ORM, Spring Transaction, Spring Batch and Spring Boot.
- Expertise in developing various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic and data manipulations from database
- Hands on Experience in developing and implementing the Spring Rest and Restful Web Services
- Hands on Experience creating web-service clients using CXF and Axis to work with the various entities
- Expert in Creating both service and client code for JAX-WS and used SOAP UI to generate proxy code from the WSDL to consume the remote service
- Expertise in writing core Java Code in order to integrate different Frameworks
- Strong knowledge in JAVA Messaging Service (JMS)
- Used XML, XSLT, Jason and Schemas for communication between different tiers of application.
- Expertise JDBC, Spring JDBC and ORM technologies like Hibernate 4.0/3.2/3.0 /2.1
- Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL queries, Stored Procedures for accessing and managing databases such as Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server 2012/2008/2005
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment
- Efficient in developing java applications in various Integrated Development Environment (IDE) tools like Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, RAD
- Involved in Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in JUnit
- Experience in deploying applications on IBM WebSphere 5.x/4.x, WebLogic 10.3x, JBoss 4.0. Apache Tomcat 6.x/5.x/4.x
- Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans
- Good knowledge of UIM (Unified Inventory Management).
- Better Understanding of SOA concepts and implementation using Web Services
- Experience with versioning software tools like Subversion (SVN), CVS, IBM Clear Case, GitHub.
- Hands on experience in setting up repositories in Maven and Ant
- Good experience on high-volume transactional systems running on Unix/Linux and Windows
- Collaborated with technical team members to integrate back/front end issues
- Outstanding skills in design aspects and technical documentation along with strong interpersonal, analytical, and Organizational skills.
Java Tools: J2EE 6/5/1.4/1.3/1.2 , EJB 3.0/2.0/1.1, JSF 1.2/1.1, Servlets 2.3, JSP 2.0/1.2/1.1, JSTL, JDBC 2.0, RMI, JMS, JAX WS, JUnit, AWT, Restful, Spring Rest, DOJO
Frame Works: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring 3.1/2.5, JSF, MVC 3.0/2.5/2.0,
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JTA, JNDI, LDAP, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Annotations, AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IOC (Dependency Injection), Java Mail, JMS, SAX/DOM, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST and CORBA).
Open Source: Hibernate 4.0/3.2/3.0 /2.1 , Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring AOP, Ant 1.2/1.7, Maven 1.0
Java API'S: Applets, AWT, JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, RMI, EJB, JFC, JNDI, JavaMail API, JMS, JAAS,JAXP, JAXB, JAX-RPC
Web, Application & Messaging Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x/7.x/8.x, JBOSS 4.0.2, Apache Tomcat 6.x/5.x/4.x, WebLogic 10.3x
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Postgre SQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2005, MS-Access, Mango DB, Cassandra
IDE: Eclipse 3.2, My Eclipse 6.6/5.1/3.9, JBuilder, RAD 8.0/7.0, NetBeans, JDeveloper, Visual Age for Java
Tools: SVN, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL * Plus
Design: Rational Rose, UML, E-R Modeling
Operating Systems: Windows 95/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Unix
Server Cache: Terracotta, IBM Xtreme Cache
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation/translation of Business User requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed the Application using agile methodology. Involved in the development of project back-end logic layer by using most of the core java features such as Collection Framework, Interfaces, Multi-Threading and Exception Handling programming.
- Involved in Customer Portfolio, Investments, and Account Info Modules.
- Involved in Creating and Consuming RESTful Services using Spring MVC, Hibernate and AJAX.
- Developed different modules for example: Dispensation, Registration of members, employers, partners, and education using Spring4 framework and Hibernate4.
- Developed Object Relational (O/R) Mapping using Hibernate and Develop Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate;
- Use Spring4 framework in the application. Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring4 framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declarations
- Developed Messaging framework for Asynchronous messaging service using JMS and extensively used JSON object data in the model as from RESTful web services.
- Developed XML Converter classes based on JDOM and XPATH and XML technologies to obtain and persist data.
- Developed and worked with JSP custom tags.
- Involved in system, Unit and Integration testing
- Designed and developed back-end functions with Java Design Patterns such as Factory, Singleton, Adapter and Observer etc.
- Tested the Web-Service calls with Soap using end-points. Implemented Service side cache web services using RESTful architecture.
- Created SQL Scripts for tables and sequences.
- Developed SQL Functions and procedures to interact with SQL server.
- Implemented JMS Configuration communication between RM System and OP system.
- Create JUnit Test for modules.
Environment: Java 8, Oracle 11g, Tomcat 8, Spring 4, Hibernate 4, JSP, Servlets, RESTful, SOAP, JMS, Agile, Maven, XML
Confidential, Plano, Texas
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design and implementation and testing phases of SDLC
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams & Class Diagrams in UML.
- Followed Agile & Scrum Methodology for development of the product
- Developed the application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing controller and backend service classes.
- Used Spring MVC to decouple business logic and view components
- Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application using JSF, JSP, Java script, HTML and CSS
- Developed JSP custom tag libraries, and associated support in the Action Servlet, that assists in creating interactive form-based applications, which is the one of the primary area of functionality using Springs
- Made use of Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) and Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Developed Service layer classes to support the business functionality with Spring
- Created the Application Context file in the Spring Framework for injecting beans
- Made use of Data Access Object (DAO) design pattern for designing data access layer
- Implemented Webservices client using CXF and Spring
- Developed web services SOAP, WSDL and web services clients using Axis and XML
- Designed DTDs, XML Schema for data transmission and XSL style-sheets to generate Excel sheets, graphs, ppt, PDF from XML
- Involved in writing the Named queries, Criteria queries in Hibernate 4.0
- Involved in writing the SQL Queries for different database operations
- Created web services using eclipse 3.2 IDE which is deployed as a separate application using Maven scripts
- Avoided whole page refresh using Ajax and implemented Jquery for client-side validation
- Involved in implementing JUnit Test Cases
- Involved in deployment of this application on WebLogic 10.3.6 Application Server
- Preparation of Issue resolution tracking sheet, categorizing issues, maintaining the issue aid information and resolve issues occurring in production
- Involved in fixing the bugs at Development and production levels.
- Involved in code integration and shipment of the code to other environments
- Designed Test Scenarios for the functionality testing.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design and development.
- Documented the design documents using Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using the Rational Application Developer.
- Used JSF frameworks and encapsulated MVC design patterns along with Java Server Pages Standard Tags Library
- Developed web-based customer management using Spring MVC
- Designed and Developed the GUI client using JSF with Richfaces
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using Spring core module concepts like Spring IOC of Spring Framework.
- Developed EJBs (3.0) for processing the Business logics and to provide data persistence in the application.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by developing Java web services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP
- Used XSL/XSLT for transforming and displaying reports. Developed Schemas for XML
- Extensively used Hibernate in developing data access layer.
- Used JDBC to communicate with Oracle 10g database
- Developed SQL queries, views and stored procedures using PL/SQL
- Used Log4j logging framework in the application to store log messages
- Developed the Java Code using RAD 7.0 as IDE
- Developed a unit-testing framework by customizing spring’s JUnit extension for testing the application.
- Deployment of the web service converted java interfaces on a daily basis to a WebSphere testing environment for subsequent development of the front end.
- Used Rational ClearCase for version control and ANT to compile, build and package the application for deployment on WebSphere 7.0 server
- Identify issues with the requirements. Suggest and direct the stakeholders to potential resolutions of such issues.
- Developed detailed design documents for all the functional modules of the application to be used by the testing team to setup test cases.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Interacting with Confidential Content/Business team to understand business requirements.
- Implementing software solutions using technologies namely - Java, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Search & Promote, Adobe Test & Target, Adobe Tag Manager.
- Clarify requirements with business owners, perform analysis and design solutions.
- Prepared Technical Specifications based on the functional requirements.
- Involved in preparing Technical Design Document of the project.
- Develop detailed program design for application changes and/or major bugs.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS and jQuery to display the data on the client side.
- Developed the User Interface using JSP, Spring MVC frameworks, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Dojo, Node JS, Bootstrap JS, Knockout JS and Angular JS.
- Responsible for getting approval on the design documents as part of the process.
- Develop and re-factor existing product features using Java, J2EE, spring, Oracle.
- Implemented various design patterns like Factory, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Service Locator, DAO, Business Delegate etc.
- Developed RESTFUL web services using spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template.
- Developed the REST based Microservices using spring Boot
- Implemented the various services using microservices architecture in which the services work independently.
- Created the Application Context files for spring core modules.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Involved in developing app using Spring MVC and also used other modules of Spring DI & AOP.
- Involved in implementing Programmatic transaction management using AOP.
- Used Hibernate for attaining Object Relational Mapping.
- Worked with Java 1.7, and BigData NoSQL database Cassandra.
- Worked extensively with Datastax community edition of Cassandra
- Involves in the design and development of RESTful Web Services using Apache CXF.
- Involves in the implementation of UI changes using JSP, jQuery.
- Using Maven for application build.
- Unit testing of developed product features using Junit and Mockito frameworks as part of development cycle.
- Involved in Configuring the WebSphere load balancing utilizing WebSphere Workload Management (WLM) including horizontal scaling and vertical scaling.
- Responsible for providing technical expertise and peer code reviews to other team members.
- Responsible for assisting in quality assurance process and customer issue resolution.
- Involved in wrap-up meetings and in estimating the timeframe for each story and helped in deploying the application on the server for each iteration of the agile software development.
Environment: Java, JSP, Spring MVC, knockout JS, WebSphere, Apache CXF RESTful Web Services, JIRA, Maven, SLF4J, HTML, CSS, XML, XSD, jQuery, JBoss, NOSQL, Cassandra.
- Planned and designed elements of the Positive Pay and Claim modules as part of a team.
- Implemented design patterns like session facade, business delegate, value object pattern and Data access objects
- Used XSLT for transforming the XML content into HTML.
- Developed a webservice which will retrieve the details from the Database
- Designed and developed Java classes to communicate with the CORBA calls.
- Used XML parser for retrieving information from server side calls.
- Used JDBC to connect to Oracle database and get the results that are required