- Java Developer with 8+ years of experience on requirements gathering, requirements analysis, design and implementation of multi - tier applications using Java / J2EE and portal technologies
- Expertise in Hibernate, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, J Java Beans and XML.
- Experience in working with multiple Servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere 7, BEA Web Logic
- Used Maven for build, deployment and integrated with Jenkins CI server for build automation.
- Hands on Experience with POJO, Hibernate and Spring Frameworks.
- Proficient in developing Multithreaded Applications using Multithreading concepts.
- Experience in working with python Efficient in developing and deploying EJBs using WebLogic, WebSphere Used various Source Management Systems like WINCVS, PVCS, and SVN. Developed internal modules using AngularJS framework along with CSS3, HTML5.
- Good Experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Development using UML.
- Experience of using various Design Patterns including MVC architecture.
- Followed Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology of software development which satisfies the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Exposure in Designing Internet and Intranet based Database Applications using Oracle 11i/10g, SQL and PL/SQL (Packages, Procedures, Functions, and Triggers etc.)
- Familiar with System Programming by using C, C++. Excellent Analytical, Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Have very good exposure to the entire Software Development Life Cycle viz.
- Requirements Collection and other Project Management activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and problem solving skills Quick learner and have ability to adapt new technologies and methodologies
Operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP /7, UNIX, Linux
Programming Technologies: Java and J2EE Front-End/UI
Web Application: JSP, Struts1.2, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot Application, Spring Restful Service.
Application Build Tools: Apache Camel, Maven, Jenkins
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Oracle Web Logic and Virgo Jetty
Database: SQL and PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL and Radis
IDE/Development Suite: Eclipse, STS, Net Beans, SQL Developer, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, and Putty.
Configuration tools: GIT, VSS, SVN, APPM Integrity Tool
CI/CD Tool: Jenkins, Concourse
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, West Chester, PA
- Interacting with the Business Analyst and Host to understating the requirements using the Agile methodologies and SCRUM meeting to keep track and optimizing end client needs.
- Used Maven Scripts to build and deploy war files to QA environment.
- Developed micro services using Spring STS, Spring boot
- Part of L3 support team for development/support tasks.
- Extensively used Spring MVC and Hibernate Framework for data handling.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, have used Hibernate APIs for retrieval of data using Hibernate Transaction Control.
- Implemented Spring MVC application framework to create and configure of Java beans using Spring IOC.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS for responsive web design.
- Used spring framework for removing hard coded dependencies (Dependency injection), integrated with Hibernate, Spring Service Bean and Spring MVC controllers.
- Wrote Spring Configuration using XML file and Annotations that contains object declarations and dependencies.
- Develop the batches in Java using Multi - threading and Collections.
- Designed and created DAO using data modelling in the integration layer.
- Asynchronous communication used in JMS API for putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Using SOAP and Rest web services to retrieve provider's data and used SOAPUI to test the web services.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js, Require.js and Node.js.
- Exposed Stateless session beans as restful web services using Jersey JAX-RS.
- Customized RESTful web service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between frond-end and middle tier controller.
- Used JSON Marshaller for marshaling and Unmarshalling the Json Objects.
- Worked and configured with GIT and Jenkins repository.
- Involved in designing the front-end using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Java Scripts, and AngularJS according to the instruction they provided.
- Used AJAX to implement user friendly and efficient client interface
- Preparation and execution of test scripts using JMeter and SOAP UI tool to perform Web Services testing.
- Used Log4j for logging for debugging, warnings, errors etc.
- Designed a guided inspection template and inspected the design models.
- Involved in integrating Web Sphere Portal Server with WebSphere Process Server involving SOAP Web Services, WS-Security using JAX-WS, and JAXB.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application.
Environment: Core Java /J2EE, Angular JS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, XML, JUnit, Mockito, Eclipse IDE, Spring MVC, Spring 3.0/4.0, Hibernate 3.0/4.0, Maven,STS
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis Used Spring MVC frame work to implement MVC pattern for this project.
- Implemented Web Service layer (Controllers, Services and DAOs) using Java Spring Framework and Tomcat server and Eclipse IDE Used Toad Data Modeler to build the Data model.
- Used MVC design pattern to solve the use cases. Used HQL to write the CRUD operations for different scenarios
- Implemented database tables required using Toad data modeller
- Created and configured Hibernate for CRUD operations on Oracle Database.
- Created JSP and Servlets as per the requirements for the application
- Used Spring RestTemplate to consume MSE data using REST Api's REST API's are used to Consume the data from MSE used maps and tags data from MSE using JSON objects
- Exported and Imported data from one schema to another( Data Management/ Data Migration)
- Created user stories based on the business use case Imported Java server certificates using Java KeyTool
Environment: Toad 12.1, AngularJS, Toad Data Modeller 5.1, Rally, JSP, Json, REST API, Java Script, Bootstrap, JDBC, Hibernate, Oracle, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 8, Git, Log4j
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Involved in the complete Software development life cycle starting from design phase to the implementation phase.
- Created UI with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular JS used REST service to link with Mongo DB to update/delete policy agreements. Developed the REST services for Business logic and consumed in Angular JS.
- Coding and testing the REST services with Business logic and Database connectivity. Designed, developed and implemented end to end.
- Created UI with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap & performed client side validations in Angular JS for fast querying and update auto policy data. Developed the REST services for Business logic & DB2 connectivity for Angular JS consumption. Coding and testing the REST services with Business logic and Database connectivity.
- Involved in major Enhancement of the existing Angular JS application to add forced Renewals functionality.
- Designed and developed web services, tested and hosted, performed change in UI and regression testing.
- Performed end to end testing and supported integration testing.
- Defect fixing, handling post implementation defects and wiki documentation.
- Created reusable directives, factories and services in Angular JS.
- Using AWS EC2 to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems to handle unexpected load bursts.
- Designed and developed the Employee Option web service (SOAP) involving complex joins from multiple DB2 tables for campaign management to help Business users. Tested using SOAPUI and provided the end point to Business.
- Involved in design and major development to create Angular JS application for QBE Business users of Liberty.
- Involved in defect fixing and supporting integration testing with quick turnaround.
- Involved in rolling out the application to other states after piloting is success.
- Involved in impact analysis, detailed technical specification preparation for each change in QBE application.
- Designed and developed core Java Batch to read excel file, perform validations and load the policy data into DB2tables.Policy Bulk upload automation saved time and faster processing of policy data from Business users.
- Created IBM Java Batch for Kafka producer and consumer using JSON. SOAP web service to insert/update DB2 table based on the customer profile.
- Created handful of SOAP web services and used Gradle for application dependencies management and Apache Camel for routing. Used SOAPUI for testing the web services created for the application.
- Created IBM Java Batch to read from DB2 tables, perform complex business logic and write to UNIX server. Used staging DB2 table and fired multiple jobs using ESP scheduler.
- Created python script to create the local data source, write location, access to RACF Ids to run Java Batch in DEV.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate as the ORM technology as the persistence layer and created entities mimicking the tables and used mapping annotation to persist and edit the data in DB2.
- Created UI tool with HTML/CSS and used Struts1.2 MVC to do Business logic for automating the request processing.
- Used Robo Mongo as GUI front end to quick edit/view the Mongo DB that helped the performance tuning.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meeting for updating and task distributing as a part of the Agile methodology.
- Utilized JIRA for both issue reporting, solutions testing and bug analysis. Used JUnit for debugging the application. Interacted with users in case of technical problems and mentored the business users.
- Involved in functional requirement discussions with business team and converted the functional requirements to technical requirements.
- Responsible for development of the application using Spring MVC framework, Java Web Services (REST) as Business layer, SQL and Hibernate ORM tool in the data access layer.
- Used Blue Print tool to create UML diagrams for the documentation in Liberty wiki web page.
- Involved in code review and documentation review of technical artifacts.
- Developed, Tested and debugged various components in Web sphere Application Server Liberty profile
- Installed Gradle for IBM Java Batch to manage the applications
Environment: J2EE, Angular.js, Mongo DB, DB2, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, RESST, Struts, Java Script, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, REST, JSON, Modern Java Batch, Robo Mongo, NPM, PCF, AWS.
- Designed use cases, sequence diagrams and object diagrams using Unified Modelling Language (UML), Visio and contributed in analysis, design and development of the system.
- Created templates using XML and created interactive webpages using JQUERY by performing AJAX calls.
- Used Inversion of Control to configure Spring controllers.
- Used core Java like Exception handling, Multithreading, and Collections.
- Using Hibernate held data in the database.
- Been a part in scrum meetings following Agile methodology.
- Performed database operations using SQL queries and utilized JDBC to connect to MySQL.
- Wrote Controller classes in Spring MVC framework in the web layer.
- Extensively used Eclipse based STS IDE for building, developing and integrating the application.
- Used Table per hierarchy inheritance of hibernates and mapped polymorphic associations.
- Developed one-much, many-one, one-one annotation based mappings in Hibernate.
- Developed DAO service methods to populate the domain model objects using hibernate.
- Used java collections API extensively such as Lists, Sets and Maps.
- Wrote DAO classes using spring and Hibernate to interact with database for persistence.
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL, SOAP using various message patterns.
- Wrote and tested Java Beans to retrieve trading data and subscriber's information from Oracle database server
- Implemented Unit and Integration test cases with JUnit Framework based on Functional Flow.
- Wrote request handler methods in the Spring MVC controllers.
- Configured view resolvers for Spring MVC Web layer.
- Used tools like My Eclipse IDE, configured and deployed the applications onto Web Logic application server.
- Configured Log4j for logging and debugging
Environment: OOAD, Java, JDBC, Spring Application Framework, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Hibernate ORM, Oracle 11g, Eclipse based Spring Source Tool Suite (STS), JUnit, Log4J, Maven, Apache Webserver, Linux and Windows, MS Visio, MS Office, MS Project