- Experienced technology professional with extensive experience in design, architecture, implementation and testing of web Applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- AWS certified Solutions Architect Associate with expertise in using AWS services including EC2, Auto - Scaling in launching EC2, IAM, ELB, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Cloud Front, KMS, Cloud Formation, RDS, RedShift, Dynamo DB, Cloud Watch, VPC, Route53, SNS, SQS.
- Extensive experience with Confidential GRC products, Tailored DMS product for various customer needs.
- Outstanding technical skills; able to quickly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Version Control and production support.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture. Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way d Confidential flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites. Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux and Flux concept.
- Experience in design and development of web-based applications using Java, Spring, JDBC, Servlets, XML.
- Expertise on Core Java Technologies like Multithreading, Collections and Exception handling mechanisms.
- Tailored Cognos SDK functions to automate administrative process and end user requirements.
- Experience with the ORM tool Hibernate involving Connection pooling, Mappings, Transaction Management, HQL, JPA and iBatis/ myBatis.
- Developed complex d Confidential base objects like stored procedures, functions, packages using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills, clear understanding of design goals of ER modeling for OLTP and dimension modeling OLAP.
- Extensive experience in the design and implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), DevOps tool chain and DevOps processes for agile projects.
- Experienced with GIT, SVN and clear case. Hands on experience with Maven/Ant build scripts and Jenkins.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, identifying performance bottlenecks using profiling tools.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, XML, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JUnit, Liquibase, iBatis, JPA
Open Projects: Ant, Log4j, Lombok, Maven, POI, Exp4J and Jenkins
Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, RAD, Toad, Linux vi editor, Sahi, SQL Developer, JaCoCo
Application/Web Servers: Confidential Web Sphere Application Server, JBoss Application Server and Tomcat.
RDBMS/ OLAP: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Confidential TM1 and Oracle Essbase.
Source Control: GIT, Subversion, Clear case, CVS.
SDK/API: BCL, Cognos, Essbase and AWS SDK/CLI
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac OS.
AWS: EC2, S3, CloudFront, VPC, ELB, RDS, SNS and SQS
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Slide-View and AG Grid.
- Used React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Designed and implemented react components for various dashboards across application. Adapting Dashboard themes based on line of business in LOB Dashboard.
- Automated report publishing process through Cognos SDK.
- Migrated reconciliation process from traditional OLTP process to OLAP Engine, using Essbase SDK.
- Integration with legacy systems for performing calcs & post reconciled results to EP for planning & budgeting.
- Used functional interfaces for commonly used functionalities to gain optimal performance.
Technologies: Java, React JS, Bootstrap, JSON, Spring Boot, JPA, Essbase, Cognos, Apache CXF, Maven, NPM, Tomcat and oracle.
- Designed and implemented various regulatory requirements LOB and Trade Supervisor (OCC) attestations.
- Extended Cognos SDK to automate report publishing process with prime performance.
- Designed and implemented rules expansion process, which enables regulatory team to define rules and categorize based on the latest hierarchy changes.
- Responsible for static code scanning process (Black duck, SSAP and threat modelling) and remediation.
- Actively involved in the portal migration from ISP to J P Morgan markets. During migration fixed multiple performance related issues, Browser compatibility issues, end user for the new portal.
Technologies: Java, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Spring boot, iBatis, Cognos SDK, Apache CXF, Maven and MS SQL Server.
- Implemented configurable Throttling feature, that controls end user activities like post/reply to comments
- Customizing Jive features based on Confidential business requirements, which involves, adding features to the existing jive functionality, adding/enhancing new plugin to add new functionality & Customizing Jive Themes for Confidential .
- Requirements gathering from the business team & Design/Document the current requirement.
- IT testing the code deployed and QA/UAT support for the code deployed. Onsite/Offshore coordination.
Technologies: Java, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Struts, Jive, Hibernate, Apache CXF, Junit and PostgreSQL.
- Designed and implemented Sync product from the scratch.
- Implemented APIs for CRUD operations for Confidential t, provider and hospitals.
Technologies: Java, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, Apache CXF, Junit, Liquibase and MySQL.
- Worked on the Power user requirement where specific users can handle specific responsibilities.
- For Covidien upgrade project designed and implemented the solutions for migrating the existing documents and converting them to PDF. There were about 130K documents to be migrated.
- Involved in writing code in Java with features like Collections, multithreading.
- Worked on the generic framework for the exception handling, which can be used across various Products.
- Involved in writing maven scripts for building and deploying the code.
- Involved in the code review of the project. Design document preparation and test cases review.
- Requirements gathering, design, Coding, Testing and Deployment
- Mentoring the team members for the technical and functional requirements
- Designing, which includes preparation of Design documents, preparation of proof of concept
- Prepared a Macro and Micro level Design Document. Prepared various guidelines document for Usage of Spring web MVC standards.
- Prepared a generic framework for Converting RSA generated xml file to iBatis Sql Config file.
Technologies: Core Java, JSP, spring web MVC, Spring Framework, iBatis Framework, Mule, XSLT and Oracle
- Identified the Frame work based on which the System will be Built (Struts)
- Written scripts for automating the deployment process in web sphere Application Server.
- Developed Sample Confidential Using the specifications given by the Clients.