- Create storyboard presentations (animatics) using Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop.
- Responsible for setting up Angular JS 2 framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON and Angular 2 JS.
- Proficient in integration of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) with existing applications and using
- Implementation of a responsive UI, which will scale itself depending on the device, platform and browser using Angular 2, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Webpack, Angular-cli.
- Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Created Angular2 components, implemented Interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the click event, Component decorator, binding to the hidden property.
- Experience in working different changed procedures of Angular 1.x to Angular 2.0 such as, @Route, Router Outlet, router-link etc.
- Good Experience using Bootstrap for Responsive Web Design (RWD ) and CSS media Queries.
- Experience in Java Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) using JMS and Apache ActiveMQ.
- Adapted Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks for developing web applications.
- Extensive experience in application development and deployment in Tomcat Application server .
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Experience in software configuration management using SVN, GIT and CVS .
- Ability to apply W3C web standards with great skills in achieving the best cross-browser user experience for sake of long-term user retention and engagement.
- AngularJs Factory, Services & Providers created for different modules of Users, Groups, and System & Entities etc. AngularJs ng-grid, ng-repeat used for showing Tabular Data
- Strong experience on SOAP, REST Web Services, and Application of HTTP based RESTful APIs .
- Working Knowledge in technologies like Java, C#, JSP, spring, Hibernate, Servlets, Asp.Net .
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code.
- Good experience working on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS .
- Experience in resolving cross browser compatibility issues (IE 7 & 8, chrome, Firefox and Safari).
- Experience working with Telerik reporting tool for performing the export and import functionalities in various formats like CSV, PDF, or Excel Spread sheets etc.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari web inspectors.
- Experience with full software development life-cycle, architecting scalable platforms, objects-oriented programming, and agile methodologies.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Strong knowledge in Document Object Model and DOM functions.
- Good Understanding of theories and principles of user-centered design.
- Experience in variety of usability testing and research methods.
Languages: C/C++, Data Structures, PHP 5/4, XML, CSS3, CSS2, JAVA SCRIPT, jQuery, AJAX, HTML5, DHTML, C#, Vb.net.
Web/App Servers: WebLogic 10/9, JBoss, Tomcat 7/6/5, WebSphere
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, JSON, XSD
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT, Subversion, Clear Case, SourceSafe, CMS
IDE: Sublime Text, Eclipse, Notepad++, XML Spy, Dream viewer, Adobe Dreamweaver CS5, Adobe Contribute CS5, Adobe Presenter and Adobe Captivate
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server, MS Access and MySQL
Frameworks: Angular JS, Backbone JS, Ext JS, Ember JS, Underscore JS, React JS, Dojo.
Testing Tools: Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, Protractor, NPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp, Phantom.js, Winn Runner, Load Runner, HP QTP
Desktop Tools: Acrobat Writer, MS Office, Photoshop, MS Visio.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Mac
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Java UI Developer
- Working as a UI Developer for the single page application (SPA) developed using Angular 2 framework targeting all modern web browsers.
- Creating HTML Markups using responsive web design approach with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Angular 2.
- Created various Modules, controller and components for the entire application using Angular 2.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using SASS, Bootstrap, and Angular JS.
- Developed REST architecture-based web services to facilitate communication between client and server.
- Using object-oriented programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the web application.
- Developer of the migration of this java system to a maven, secured and more modern application using frameworks and design patterns and principles
- Proficient in using higher level style syntaxes, SASS for advanced CSS features.
- Built single page application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular 2 framework and Node Js.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, Require.js, node.js, angular.js, Ext.js, Responsive design.
- Experienced in using Front End editors like Dreamweaver, Espresso, Komodo, Text Mate, Sublime Text2, and Microsoft Expression Web.
- Experience in creating functional specifications with visual design mockups in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Flash.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTful API's.
- Excellent experience in Restful Web services and Big Web service development and consumption. JAX-RS and JAX-WS.
- Experience in database design and writing complex queries, using Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Developed custom directives to be reused across different modules in the application.
- Designing the project framework using Hibernate, Design pattern- Factory, ANT/Maven.
Confidential, Schaumburg - IL
- Designer of an integration environment for building, deploying, following of scrum histories and reporting of quality code using Jenkins, GIT, Pivotal Monitor
- Used various report items like charts, Excel type, Barcode reports etc. to develop the reports in Telerik and embedded these reports into our application.
- Used PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and implemented data integrations within the platform.
- Built the Responsive UI screen for create customer process, create bill to and ship to screens, customer search results page, and customer dashboard page using Bootstrap.
- Migrating some of the applications from AngularJS 1 to Angular 2 and componentize the code as per the Angular recommendations for better testability
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server.
- Worked one-on-one with client to develop layout, color scheme and layout for the website and implemented it into a final interface design with the HTML5/Bootstrap & Typescript.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 by consuming RESTful web services & Used Angular 2.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Created wireframes and designed the entire UI/UX foundation.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Configure and maintained Jenkins on Tomcat servers & setup continuous integration automation by prompting certified packages through various stages in SDLC. Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Used tr-ng-grid to create data grid/ table Using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Developed AngularJS functionality in the application to provide two-way binding to the system.
- Used customized services and directives in AngularJS to develop dynamic and responsive webpages.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed Custom Tag Libraries for the use in web pages by using JSTL packages for the development of the Web Pages.
- Involved in close UI/Server Integration using rest calls for grid related get/save calls .
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Worked extensively on Spring MVC framework to develop new internal web application.
- Created Responsive Designs ( Mobile/Tablet/Desktop ) using HTML & CSS, Bootstrap.
- Experience in application development as per Accessibility standards like talkback, voice over.
UI Developer/UX Designer
- Used Ag-Grid for grid view, UI-Select for custom dropdowns and controls
- Migrated the existing JQuery based web application to Angular.
- Responsible for creating applications using W3C standards where we had a mission- Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
- Design, Accessibility (Section 508 Compliance) and performing Usability/Design reviews to determine whether or not the sites conform to agency design standards as published in our style guide
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate for persistence with database
- Created various UI screens with in branding guidelines, Worked on transformation of design and interaction ideas into wireframes.
- Designed and documented user interface functionality in wireframe and writing.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology in the progress of the project.
- Worked with team to define UI framework for visualizations and Strategic UX Conceptualizations.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UX.
- Involved in design of Class, Sequence & Event Diagrams as part of Documentation.
- Worked with a team for implementing strategic, tactical and creative solutions.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Developed Grid using Angular Kendo UI-grid and added several features such as Pagination, Pinning and exporting functionalities to the UI grid.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Wrote code to implement AJAX based applications be fetching the response from backend API as a part of JSON .
- Developed user interface by using Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library using React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implement modules into node Js to integrate with designs and requirements
- Used Node.js for server-side code and Express.js as the framework. Written callback functions for the RESTful API.
- Used services to read data from remote server using React.JS
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Developing the sites for online trading using E-Commerce such as Electronic Data Exchange.
- Implemented responsive React components for different resolutions.
- Successfully performed the RESTful APIs Integration using XML and JSON.
- We have followed with Agile and scrum development methodologies
- Wrote the controller in Spring MVC which delegates the request from front end to the delegator layer and to make calls with backend systems.
- Created Gateway for inbound and outbound traffic such as web services (SOAP, REST) including mutual authentication.
Jr. Java/Web Developer
- Responsible for gathering new Business Requirements of the system from client.
- Followed Waterfall methodology to plan and monitor projects
- Data was converted into JSON using JSP tags
- Extensively used Spring IOC, Hibernate, Core Java such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, Collections, etc. in application. Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using the ORM framework in Hibernate. Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, and Production of the Application and develop UML diagrams
- Worked on Restful web services which enforced a stateless client server and support JSON (few changes from SOAP to RESTFUL Technology) Involved in detailed analysis based on the requirement documents.
- Created Restful Web service for updating customer data from sent from external systems.
- Implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating.
- Responsibilities involved developing of Action Classes, Form Beans and JSPs.
- Created development environment in Eclipse using Flex, WebLogic server.
- Implemented serial communication between Manager and EMS agent
- Involved in writing shell script to export oracle table's data into flat files and performed unit testing using JUNIT and used Log4j for logging and automatic batch jobs.
- Created new Action Classes corresponding to the new Action Forms created.
- Involved in the preparation of use case, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, activity diagrams etc. using Rational Rose. Involved in developing reusable core libraries using core java Classes and Interfaces.