- Around 8 years of experience and backed with rich domain knowledge, understanding and practical knowledge of several IT technologies, I seek a career with challenging assignments to amalgamate personal enrichment with professional goals.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development(TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Agile Development&Testing usingSoftware Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in Development, Testing and Deployment of enterprise applications on Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms using IDE's such as Eclipse, STS, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, IntelliJ14.x/15. x.
- Developed core modules in large cross - platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, Spring, JSF, iBATIS, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, REST), E-Commerce, Micro Services.
- Understanding Elastic search data to generate Kibana visualizations.
- Expertise in using custom AngularJS directives and filters to add functionalities to the web page elements.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP, REST.
- Strong understanding of Micro services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), jBPM tools.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Experienced in working with Spring JDBC Templates, JMS Templates, Spring EAI, Spring Rest Templates.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), XPATH and DTD.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Experienced in Distributed Transaction Management system with Spring JTA Based on Atomikos and Bitronix.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4J and Splunk.
- Experience with CICD-Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, Git, GitHub.
- Having knowledge in developing applications using Ruby on Rails.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Expertise in several testing environments like JUnit, Selenium, CURL, Jenkins, SoapUI and System Testing.
- Responsible for support and maintenance, implemented Spring Batch for huge number of transactions.
- Having knowledge on Hbase and Hive.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8.0, Jetty, JBoss 7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messagingservice.
- Experience using secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberos v4.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Python 3.6.0
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlet API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/2.0, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.0, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Relational Databases: Oracle 11g/12C, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.9.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.9.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Sr. JAVA/J2EE FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Confidential, Houston, TexasResponsibilities:
- Followed Agile, Scrum approach of development strategy.
- Created many custom filters using Angular 4.0 and external module to manipulate the routing.
- Configured Karma test runner for the project and unit tests are written in Jasmine.
- Designed, develop a custom, single-page, responsive Web Application on front end using Angular 4.0.
- Designed pages using Angular 4.0 Validations, Modules, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers and Filters.
- Extensively used Spring Framework modules like MVC, DI(IOC), JDBC Templates, Spring Security and AOP.
- Created and injected Spring services, controllers and DAOs for DI and to wire objects of business classes.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using Spring boot.
- Hands on experience Spring Boot Actuator, Spring Cloud, and Netflix Eureka.
- Extensively used Hibernate Mappings, HQL, Query, Criteria, Lazy Loading Transactions and Locking’s.
- Developed Stored Procedures, triggered stored procedures using Hibernate.
- Experience with various persistence mechanisms and APIs like JPA, JDO, Hibernate, EJB.
- UsedHibernate EHcache for secondlevel caching which resulted in enhanced performance of the application.
- Developed Web Services using SOA technologies such as REST.
- Developed and consumed Apache CXF based Web Services as part of Payments Application.
- Developed Grunt tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins.
- Used advanced Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions Streams, Filters. Enhanced concurrency methods etc.
- Design and develop Selenium tests to verify functionality of internal business applications and resulting data.
- Experience with creating Workflows, Mappings and Scheduling Jobs in Informatics.
- Developed Business rules using Drools and integrated with Application.
- Deployed the application in JBoss production server running in Linux platform.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Packages using TOAD.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve clean separation of different layers like Adapter, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Service Locator and Facade.
- Used Amazon web services SNS to send messages to email and http end point.
- Extensively Used Castor, XStream& JAXB APIs for XML Marshaling and Un-marshaling.
- Experience with Upgrading existing project from CVS to SVN and Hudson to Jenkins
- Involved in process for builds and deployments with Maven and Jenkins for continuous integration
- Developing Docker images for Development and Testing teams and their pipelines.
- Strong understanding of Microservice architectures, patterns, related frameworks and prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservice solutions.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Coordinated Kafka operations and monitoring (via JMX) with Dev ops team.
- Having knowledge on Ruby on Rails. Developed and tested features in Agile environment with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, MySql.
- Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Experience in develop and configure monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like AWS, Cloud watch, Splunk.
- Experience in Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, S3, IAM, ECS and RDS etc.
- Developed UI with extensive use of Backbone.js framework that helped to organize the code.
- Experience designing and developing applications on relational databases MongoDB.
- Involved in Performing Data analysis on Hive tables using Hive queries
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Dallas, TexasResponsibilities:
- Worked and developed functionalities in Agile Methodology of SDLC and involved in Team planning and grooming sessions and Retro session in Agile environment.
- Used Swagger UI framework for to visualize and interact with the API's resources for back end implementation and client-side consumption.
- Working on Angular 5.0 and upgraded Angular 2.0 developing environment to Angular 5.0.
- Used Kafka 2.11 as a messaging queue, producer as publish message and consumer as rest service consumer.
- Involved in development of Web Applications, Micro services deployed on corporate servers.
- Used Gitblit for version controlling and Jenkins for continuous integrations.
- Implemented Smoke Test to evaluate the end to end critical functionalities that a product must satisfy.
- Working with Multi-Platform application architecture using Ionic framework with Cordova to achieve Multi-Platform and Web SQL.
- Used Angular Materials to develop the applications and used npm libraries to implement some of the modules.
- Used Eclipse Link JPA as a Object Relational Mapping
- Used nginx as a load balancer.
- Used JSON Web Token to authenticate and information exchange.
- Worked on Rest Web services and developed backend code usingJava collections including Set, List, Map, Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Worked on Laserfiche enterprise content management associate with our web application to store images, documents and other cases related to maintenance and handling product details
- Worked on generating QR codes, Barcodes and Unique ID's related to the product delivery
- Used TestNG as a testing framework to cover all categories of tests: unit, functional, end-to-end, integration etc., in Java.
- Used dragula plugin for drag n drop, d3 plugin for Data-driven documents, xlsx plugin for spreadsheet data parser and writer.
- Strong understanding of supporting JSON based RESTful web-services, integrating with the front-end.
- Develop RESTFUL Web Services interface supporting both XML and JSON to publish printing machines operational data, also developed the code to interact with other web services.
- Involved in building and deploying scripts using Maven3.3 to generate WAR, EAR and JAR es.
Environment: J2EE, Java 8, JPA, JDK 1.8, Angular 2.0, Angular 5.0, Node.js, Eclipse Neon, Ionic Framework, Cordova, MySQL, Agile Scrum, Rest Web Services,, HTML5, CSS3, Selenium Web Driver, Apache Spark, Jenkins, Laserfiche, Tomcat 8.0, TestNG, Kafka 2.11, Zookeeper, Swagger, JSON web token, JAX-RS API, Eclipse link, Derbynnginx, npm libraries, GitBlit
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Created rule files using JBoss Drools 5 rules.
- Involved in preparing High low-level design docs with UML diagrams.
- Involved in PSI estimations using Fibonacci approach and divided feature into different USs.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Configured Spark streaming to receive real time data from the Kafka and store the stream data to HDFS using Scala.
- Written business logic to retrieve data from legacy systems using web methods Mainframe, Java
- Administered and configured multiple web methods B2B installations. This included moving developed code to various environments, setting up multiple databases aliases (Oracle), partner server's subscriptions.
- Used multithreading extensively to improve the performance of the application.
- Worked on the Common UI layout for defining the Header, Footer and Menu using JSF Face lets
- Developed Spark code using Scala and Spark-SQL/Streaming for faster testing and processing of data.
- Developed the application using frameworks like Struts, Java Server Faces (JSF) and Spring frameworks
- Used AWS Beanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Ansible and Docker on familiar servers such as Apache, and IIS.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS.
- Knowledge on Apache Spark java API and worked on Drools to configure rules as per business requirements.
- Implemented EJB's session bean to maintain mobile session.
- Worked with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Implemented methods to validate, invalidate, keep a live session for login process and maintaining session credentials.
- Implemented Spring MVC Controller module for better handling of client request, consume RESTful Webservice and sending response back to client.
- Used Maven repository to include all the jar files required for the JDBC Connections and JSP Tag libraries.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js and Responsive Design.
- Developed REST services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to the AngularJS front-end. Worked on Restful web services which enforced a stateless client server and support JSON few changes from SOAP to RESTFUL Technology Involved in detailed analysis based on the requirement documents
- Worked on serialize and de-serialize of data in applications using JSON
- Implemented code to consume messages from streaming data platform (SDP) using Apache Kafka.
- Used Spring MVC as Web module, involved in design, development of new Action classes to interact with business logic
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2, MongoDB focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling).
- Experienced in build, deploy multi module applications using Maven, ANT and CI/CD services like Jenkins, Docker, Ansible.
- Transformed, Navigated, Formatted XML documents using XSL, XSLT, XPath, and XSL-FO.
- Involved in Web sphere server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up for messaging and deploying the apps on different servers in different environments like QA/IST/Production.
- Used IBM Clear Case for source code version control.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, JS, AJAX, jQuery, DOJO,CSS3, Servlets, JSP, AngularJS, Node.js, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Bootstrap, XML, XSLT, XPATH, WSDL,AWS, SOAP, CXF, REST, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Web Logic server 10.3.3, JMS, Maven, Drools 5, Eclipse, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, JUNIT, MongoDB, Mockito, Star Team, TDD, Spring MVC, Ext JS, EMMA, JIRA, Spring framework DI, AOP, Batch, Struts, Hibernate, Elastic Search, Ant, HP QC, Coherence, Rally, Apache Camel.
Sr. Java/J2EE DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Familiar with Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium commands and x-path.
- Developer springQuartz jobs to run backend jobs and generated reports.
- Implemented Spring Boot and Spring Security features.
- Utilized BPM Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions. C
- Have used AJAX to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Good working experience in Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, JQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML5.
- Developed several REST web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web applications.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache ActiveMQ as JMS provider. Experience in Apache Camel integration and EIPs.
- Bulk loading of the data into Cassandra cluster using Java API's.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Created the Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Developed Wrapper in Python for instantiating multi-threaded application.
- Used ActiveMQ to improve the stability and scaled the system for more concurrent users.
- Heavily used SOAP UI Pro version for testing the Web Services.
- Worked with Cassandra QueryLanguage (CQL) to execute queries on the data persisting in the Cassandra cluster.
- Set up Selenium tools from scratch and configured various other peripherals tools to perform Selenium test.
- Developed several SOAP based JAX-WSWeb Service for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- JBoss Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with JBoss App Server.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- GWT (Google Web Tool Kit) is used to build and develop the MAT Application.
- Developed data transformer for converting data from Source tables to format and fed into Kafka using Camel.
- Used Junit and TestNG testing Framework as a test runner with Selenium.
- Developed Python OO Design code for logging and debugging code optimization.
- Developed new features for a REST SOA backend in Closure and evolution of an end- tire backend architecture.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Developed various helper classes needed using multi-threading.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Ext JS.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’, developed and tested the application during various iterations.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, testing, and monitoring.
- Spring JMS was used to connect to ActiveMQ for the purpose of interconnecting various internal systems.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Develop Hybrid Test Framework using Selenium WebDriver, Maven and TestNG.
- ActiveMQ Distributed Queues were used to connect between HUB Queue Server and SPOKE Queue Server.
- Tested Web Services using SOAP UI and involved in composing test suites for operations.
- Used Collection Framework and Multithreading for performing cache Operation.
- Developed, and debugged the servlets and EJB with WebSphere Application server.
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Ajax, JSP andJQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Configured and verified AWS workstations as per application requirement.
- Worked with ORM tools iBatis which talked to backend database Tandem.
- Utilized a combination of regular expression and jQuery Validation Plugin to conduct input check.
- While in the newer sub project, conducted validation in AngularJS way.
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used XMLHttpRequest Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Experience with KORN based scripts as part of triggering UNIX and J2EE based Jobs.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.