- 8 years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based and Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies in various domains
- Expertise with Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Modelling (OOM) based on Unified Modelling Language (UML) architecture.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, BPM, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis and Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring MVC.
- Experienced in developing Microservices with Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Cloud, Eureka, API-Gateway etc. Good knowledge on Oracle Application Express.
- Experience with Apache Spark ecosystem using Spark-SQL, Data Frames, RDD's and knowledge on Spark MLib.
- Excellent Knowledge of relational database design and development.
- Good knowledge on reading and following UML design documentation such as Database, and Data Flow diagrams.
- Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum.
- Expertise in Struts and Hibernates Frameworks and have good experience on NoSQL database like Mongo.
- Extensively used SQL, PL-SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, relational database models.
- Proficient in MVC architecture using spring framework / JSP-Servlet and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using UI frameworks AngularJS and Webpage's using HTML, CSS and JSP's for user interaction.
- Good knowledge on AWS cloud formation templates and configured SQS service through java API to send and receive the information.
- Comprehensive knowledge in RDBMS databases like Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server, DB2, and MySQL.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, EJB 2.x/3.x, JSTL, Struts, Spring, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans Hibernate and Web Services.
- Expertise in developing database application using Oracle, Sybase, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Strong Database (RDBMS) development experience in writing queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers, and views in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like SVN, GIT, Clear Case, CVS and Subversion.
- Experience in configuring and administering MQ-Series and experience in developing messaging systems using JMS.
- Experience of Client-Server, web-based n-tier architecture, Database Design, development of applications using J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Factory Pattern and Business Delegate.
- Excellent knowledge in Spring Framework, Object Relation Mapping using Hibernate
Programming Languages: Java 8, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX SHELL, J2EE Technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, Applets, JMS.
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, JSON, XQUERY, XSL/XSLT, XPath.
Web Services: SOAP Web Services (JAX-WS), Rest (JAX-RS), AWS, Axis2, UDDI, WSDL, Micro Service Architecture.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0 and 7.0, IBM WebSphere 220.127.116.11, JBOSSWebLogic 10c, 11g and 12c.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Mongo DB.
Development Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS).
Deployment &Build Tools: Apache Ant, Maven 3.0, Gradle, Jenkins.
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Waterfall.
Version Control Tools: GitHub, Bitbucket, SVN, CVS
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
Java Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server side code and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used spring framework including spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security and implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Implemented the application using Spring-Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Microservices have been built using spring boot, Netflix OSS, spring cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Good experience in React Js in creating simple UI components that can be added to existing apps.
- Implemented code according to create AngularJS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations.
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP services from angular JS modules.
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development.
- Used spring framework to provide loose coupling between different application modules.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA.
- Worked with NoSQL database Mongo DB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Used Cassandra for achieving denormalization through features like collections.
- Developed unit tests with JUNIT and Mockito. Write automated regression tests using JMeter.
- Developed build tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and maintaining separate build in Maven for the module for easy integration to the portal build and configure with Jenkins.
- Worked in all the modules of the application which involved front-end presentation logic developed using, JSP and Java Script, Middleware layer using Servlet and Controllers, Business objects developed using Page Beans and data access layer using iBatis and Hibernate framework.
- Worked on UI for Layered Security and S&L modules and hands on experience with Spark streaming to receive real time data using Kafka.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs with a quick turnaround time.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed Unit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD), which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs and used Clear Case for project management and version management.
- Involved in Administration of the SQL Server by creating users & login ids with appropriate roles & grant privileges to users and roles.
- Involved in performance tuning of T-SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Write T-SQL statements for retrieval of data and Involved in performance tuning of T-SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Use the SQL Analyzer, and Profiler for studying the SQL statements and procedures
Java Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in gathering system requirements for the application and worked with the business team to review the requirements.
- Used Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for application development.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap with AngularJs interaction.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload.
- Implemented routing logic and login functionality on the client side using AngularJS.
- Worked on controllers, views and models in BackboneJS.
- Used React JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Java programming with Multi-threading and performance tuning experience.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Hibernate for ORM (Object Relational Mapping) and DAO (Data Access Object) implementation.
- Designed and developed MicroServices business components using Spring Boot.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed the application on it.
- Configure and deploy Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lambda service to run codes in response to events and automatically manage resources.
- Designed and developed third-party payment services, REST services to offer users convenient payment methods using various APIs provided by various third-party payment processor based on OAuth protocol.
- Exposed Restful Web Services using JAX-RS specification.
- Implemented Spring Integration framework for messaging abstraction while making REST calls.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Used WebSphere server to route our JMS queue messages to different business floors and configured routes in WebSphere and used WebSphere in e-mail notification.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment
- Extensively used Junit and JMockit for writing unit test cases.
- Used Sonar, Jenkins to build the projects.
- Used JIRA to fix bugs and track the workflow.
- Used GIT version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- As a Senior J2EE Developer assisted my team in developing two different Web-based applications
- Designed and developed the application using AGILE-SCRUM methodology.
- Developed Model pop-ups with Angular JS for responsive web design on mobile devices.
- Wrote Rest services to feed data to an application with AngularJS framework.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Node JS, Backbone JS.
- Application and developed cross browser and multi browser compatible web pages using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of MongoDB.
- Worked on the REST Web Services and used Spring Framework and developed the Spring Features like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Data Access, Spring web test, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Integration.
- Used Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and JAX-WS programming model.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Designed and developed Micro-Services using (MEAN Stack) node.js, Mongo DB.
- Developed web services using SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis, which helped communicating through different modules of the application.
- Involved in creating Restful web services using JAX-RS and JERSY tool.
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO, Value Object and Template.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Spring MVC, Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP, Spring Batch modules to integrate with the application.
- Generated DAO's to map with database tables using Hibernate.
- Developed a multi-user web application using JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Spring and Hibernate framework to provide the needed functionality.
- Analyze, debug and fix issues related to thread locking, clustering, network connections, Swing client performance on customer's production environment
- Designed Interactive GUIs using Java Applets and Swing/JCF
- Developed Spring Beans and configured Spring using applicationContext.xml.
- Developing the web application using Core Java concepts like Collections, OO concepts, Exception handling for developing application modules
- Assisted Database Developers using PL/SQL for managing data associated with the tables in Oracle.
- Managed and maintained No SQL (Cassandra) databases in production domain.
- Uses Second Level Cache to enhance performance and Proper Memory Management.
- Developed application using JMS for sending and receiving Point-to-Point JMS Queue messages.
- Used Apache CXF as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved.
- Database development required creation of new tables, SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Used Maven for generating system builds and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Created WAR files from Maven and deployed them on Tomcat.
- Worked on Drools Rules Engine and Expectation Rule Engine for writing Business Rule Validation
- Wrote unit-testing codes using JUnit, resolved bugs and other defects using Firebug.
- Wrote JUNIT Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Junit.
- Used Log 4j for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow.
- Design and implemented the backend layer using Hibernate.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- Applied design patterns including MVC Pattern, Façade Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern and Singleton.
- Made use of content negotiation (XML, JSON, text/plain) using JAXB, GSON, Jackson, and XStream.
- Extensively used JMX API for management and monitoring solutions.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP over HTTP using Apache Axis2.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence in Workflow screens. Used RAD6, WSAD as IDE for development of the application. Worked with Weblogic, Tomcat as the application servers and JMS as the message Server.
- Performed Clear Quest defects, Database change requests logging using Clear Quest. Used Perforce as versioning system.
- Developed RESTful services using Jersey, JAX-RS and Restlet to call third party vendors
- Developed the automation environment for build, deployment, and configuration of Portlets onto the IBM websphere portal server using ANT scripts, XML Access scripts and JACL scripts.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations.
- Generated Hibernate XML files for the configured beans. The business logic was written in EJB DAOclasses and the service layer classes were configured in Spring-service.xml.
- Configured spring managed beans and their scopes.
- Implemented services that would route messages to different JMS queues based on message properties. These messages would be picked up by the appropriate ESB service which would in turn call the third party partner web services (both RESTful and SOAP).
- Configured and built Spring MVC application on Tomcat web server.
- Worked on UNIX Shell scripts and Cron jobs.
- Investigate, debug and fixed potential bugs or defects in the implemented code.
- Implemented junit tests and mandated 90% min. code coverage.
- Designed builds which can grow and support builds using Gradle.
- Develop named HQL queries and Criteria queries for use in application.
- Implemented transaction management for ORM project using Spring Transaction Management API.
- Created and built project using Maven.
- Created Stored Procedures and other SQL scripts using PL-SQL.
- Implemented logging using log4j and Spring AOP.
- Implemented various cross-project functionalities using Spring AOP.
- Configuring the service on Weblogic/WASapplication server for successful deployment
- Modeled Flows with different flow state types.
- Used source control, used as plugin in eclipse.
- Involved in requirement gatherings and prototype development.
- Provide post production support for the project during business hours.
Environment: JSP, JSF, Spring, Servlet, Hibernate, JMS, JCA, JMX, XML, CSS, XML Schema, AJAX (JQUERY, AJAX), JSON, JAXP, SAX, DOM, JAXB, Java Portlet Specifications, JAX-RPC, SAAJ, SOAP, Java script, PL/SQL, D/HTML, XHTML, Maven, Log4j, JUnit, Weblogic 8.0, Oracle 9i RDBMS, Mercury Quality Center 9.0, Eclipse 3.2.
- Worked with the project team to gather the requirements, to check the functionality and involved in designing the overall component.
- Responsible to develop UML Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and activity diagrams to understand the whole architecture of the system.
- Developed base classes, framework classes and common reusable components so as reduce the time by inheriting them in our code where it is required.
- Used log4j to log the messages to the log files.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing the project.
- Responsible to configure WebSphere in the local environment and involved in deploying the project on the server and to check the functionality of the system.
- Involved in design of the overall application which involves the flow of the process, database schemas, and Hibernate ORM mappings.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC. The Business layer was built using Spring and Persistent layer using Hibernate.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection to make Java components independent as possible of other Java Classes.
- Extensively Used Spring Framework for transaction management when we are working with the local and global transactions.
- Extensively used Multithreading concepts to manage the requests from multiple users who are accessing the application all at the same time.
- Involved in configuring Maven to build the software.
- Extensively used CVS for version control management.
- Involved in writing Queries using PL/SQL Stored procedures using TOAD to achieve the data daily which is generated day to day.
- Used Agile Methodology which includes iterative development of application, weekly Sprints and daily Stand up meetings.