- 8+ years of experience in designing and developing software applications with Object - Oriented and Java/J2EE technologies with comprehensive mastery in developing highly accomplished software applications.
- Expertise in developing reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on microservices, SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTful.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), implementing Restful web services based on (JAX-RS) using frameworks like Jersey, REST easy, Spring REST.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service) and provided security using SSL
- Developed Spring REST web services to serve multiple applications across the organization. The data is provided in JSON and used Jackson library. Also, consumed REST web services.
- Knowledge in web service development using Spring Rest using @RestController and @ResponseStatus annotations.
- Knowledge in creating the Rest Producer and Rest Client using Spring Rest Template and have knowledge in Decomposing existing monolithic code base into Spring Boot microservices
- Experience in Developing, Publishing and Consuming SOAP web services to expose useful functionality to web users using Apache CXF, JAX-WS API and WSDL.
- Micro Service Oriented Architecture used to build the Single Page Applications (SPA) using MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular, and Node) stack, where Spring Boot and Node with express used for the backend services, Angular 5.0/4.0 is used in front end and Apache Cassandra and Mongo DB are used as Databases.
- Implemented security functionality with OAuth 2.0, Spring security, SSL and site minder (SSO). Secure authentication with OAuth 2.0 for generating tokens in the application using Spring Security.
- Implemented Web API to use OAuth2.0 with JWT to secure the web API Service Layer.
- Implemented crosscutting concerns using Spring AOP and data base security using Spring Security technologies like JWT (Json Web Tokens).
- Experience in designing and developing multi-tier enterprise applications using Java, JEE& related technologies such as Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSP.
- Designed and developed UI screens with XSLT and JSF to provide interactive screens to display data.
- Experienced in Spring modules like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Batch in Spring Framework.
- Involved in Java multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a Batch process framework Used WSDL and SOAP protocol for Web Services implementation.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and developed controllers for handling Http requests and providing Http response.
- Designed and developed application using Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP and handled security using Spring Security OAuth.
- Used Maven build tool to deploy the application on web servers i.e. JBOSS.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and used Oracle database with Hibernate ORM framework and used the functionalities ofHibernate ’s second level EH Cache.
- Knowledge on web servers like Double Click, Live Rail and few Application servers like Apache Tomcat, Apache server.
- Developed reusable component libraries (CRUD Scaffolding) to be reused in different projects throughout the company’s IT team using GWT, Spring data, JPA.
- Experience with backend Database languages like Oracle, DB2, SQL server, MYSQL, SQL lite with SQL programming language like PL/SQL Database environments. Strong in-depth knowledge of various database systems.
- Created Views, Sequences in the oracle database and modified the existing PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB and worked with it to perform many different operations
- Good exposure to Elastic Search Engine: Log Data (Logs response), KIBANNA (Dashboard for Logging), SPLUNK (creating dashboards) and NoSQL database like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Better understanding of using Spring Cloud - NetFlix OSS stack for micro services deployment and auto configurations like Ribbon (client-side Load Balancer), Hystrix (latency and fault tolerance library), Zuul (gate way for routing, monitoring, security) with Eureka service registry.
- Expertise in Front End web technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script, AngularJS, JQUERY, ES5, ES6, AJAX, Bootstrap JS to achieve design flow and developing dynamic web pages. CSS2/3 (using SASS and LESS ), for client-side view rendering services, used React JS for various predefined Redux libraries.
- Good experience in developing dynamic websites using the MEAN Stack and MERN stack for page generation that is handled by React itself on the server side.
- Microservice Oriented Architecture used to build the Single Page Applications (SPA) using MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular, and Node) stack, where Spring Boot and Node with Express used for the backend services, Angular 5.0/4.0 is used in front end and Apache Cassandra and Mongo DB are used as Databases.
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with Jasmine and karma, for NODE, REACT used Mocha and Jachi.
- Experience in all stages of testing namely Functional testing, Performance testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Developed various single page applications (SPA) using REACT JS and used various components in the REDUX library, created proof-of-concept using responsive Web design, React JS, developed drag and drop document editing using React JS, and Maintained the project in one store with help of REDUX, and worked with REDUX architecture.
- Hands on experience in creating components documentation using React JS
- Well experienced in developing applications using jQuery, React JS for view rendering and implementing React JS with Redux and Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Defined new validations through Angular JS for the form field validation implemented through HTML 5 and Expertise in Angular JS controllers, directives, factory and services resources, routing and events.
- Experience with the new features of Angular 4.0 new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators, Routers.
- Experienced in Optimizing the performance of application using Angular 4Lazy Loading and ahead of time compilation.
- Created client-side validation code using Angular 4 Validators and Integrated and dispatched client requests using Angular 4 Services.
- Worked with Angular CLI and Typescript in Angular 4.0 to create Controllers and Angular components for the Web Pages.
- Created custom elements, HTML imports, Shadow DOM allowing fully encapsulated custom elements using Angular 4.0 and worked with reactive forms, template driven forms Angular 4 to transform the data.
- Experience with dependency management in software components using Dependency Injection in Angular 2.x/4.x
- Experience with Event handling, asynchronous programming, and handling multiple values using Observables in Angular 2.x/4.x
- Experience in TDD (test driven development), SDLC methodologies like Agile and Scrum.
- Worked with build tools such as Gradle, MAVEN, ANT and Version Control tools like Git, GIT LAB, SVN, Big Bucket and CVS for maintaining code repositories.
- Worked with Junit in unit test using Mockito and power Mockito, Integration testing and log4j determining application functionality, Clear quest, Bug tracking tools such as JIRA, Quality Center.
- Used log4j, slf4j, log-commons which is a reliable, fast and flexible logging framework (APIs) written in Java, which is distributed under the Apache Software License.
- Good Understanding on Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS stack for Microservices deployment and auto configurations like Ribbon (client-side Load Balancer), Hystrix (latency and fault tolerance library), Zuul (gate way for routing, monitoring, security) with Eureka service registry and log management with ELK.
- Deployed and developed the project using AWS EC2, S3 Buckets, Data pipeline, Elastic Bean Stalk, Lambda, Amazon messaging services (SQS) and Amazon Kinesis Services.
- Cloud based deployment experience on Amazon EC2 and their other offerings like S3 and AWS.
- Experienced in using various AWS (Amazon Web Services), IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service) Components like EC2 for running applications on virtual machines, S3 and Glacier for storing and long-term backup of data, EBS for persistent block level storage, Elastic Cache, Dynamo DB, SQS for message queueing, RDS for setting relational database in cloud and Lambda for server less program functions.
- Designed and created highly scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, highly secured, distributed infrastructure (IAAS) using EC2 instances, S3, EBS, API Gateway, Elastic Bean Stalk, ECS.
- Good Knowledge on Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure services like PAAS, IAAS and worked on storages like Blob and SQL Azure.
- Hands on experience in implementation of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) services such as Pivotal Container Service, Pivotal Application Service and Pivotal Functional Service.
- Used Dynatrace to achieve the visibility by applying monitoring to an API.
- Strong experience in integration tools like Apache CXF, Apache camel Spring Integration and Mule ESB to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment.
- Good Knowledge on automated Java based integration testing and behavioral testing of the applications using Selenium, Unit testing.
- Implemented Docker container service, build pipe line Jenkins, Bamboo and GoCD (Go Continuous Delivery) to achieve Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment that can run on the cloud or on-premises.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and AWS admin console.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) for promoting code in various Environments.
- Deployed EC2 instances provisioning on AWS environment and implemented security groups, administered Amazon VPCs.
- Experience in publishing and subscribing streams of records in enterprise message system and in designing and building real time streaming data pipelines using Apache Kafka
- Configured IBM-MQ in servers as message driven architecture for the exchange of messages between the applications. Created topics, queues and MDB's for communication using JMS/IBM MQ Series.
- Creating restful web services and middleware interface messaging layers using JAVA, Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Active MQ and Tomcat.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: JAVA, JAVA-SCRIPT, C, C++, PL/SQL, SCALA, SAS, .NET.
JAVA /J2EE TECHNOLOGIES: STRUTS, SERVLETS, JSP 1.2/2.0, JMS, JSF, JDBC, JSF, JNDI, EJB.
WEB TECHNOLOGIES: HTML 5, CSS, JAVA-SCRIPT, AJAX, BOOT STRAP, REST, STRUTS, JSON, ANGULAR 2.0/4.0, REACT JS WITH REDUX, FLUX, BACK BONE JS, NODE JS, EXPRESS JS, HAPI JS.
FRAMEWORKS: ANGULAR JS, NODE JS, BACKBONE JS, STRUTS, SPRING, HIBERNATE, IBATIS, JSF
SOA AND WEB SERVICES RELATED: SOAP, REST.
BUILD TOOLS: ANT, MAVEN, JENKINS, GRUNT, GULP, BOVER.
PROJECT EXECUTION MODELS: WATERFALL, AGILE
APPLICATION SERVERS: BEA WEBLOGIC, IBM WEB SPHERE, JBOSS, APACHETOMCAT.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: WINDOWS XP/VISTA/7/8/10, LINUX, UBUNTU, MAC.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
SR JAVA Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system. Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams.
- Worked as a part of Agile Software Development Methodology including Scrum technology.
- Migrated the code from Angular 4 to Angular 5 to make the compilation faster, build optimization, to make the application support for multiple export alias.
- Developed several services in Angular 5 and shared them among different components using the dependency injection.
- Created custom directives in Angular 5 for reusable components (directive for browser controls like: disable right click, browser close, and lock screen while transition, multifield form elements, back ground file uploads etc.).
- Tested Angular 5 with Jasmine and karma testing frameworks.
- Developed application from scratch including Mongo DB server setup and Hapi-JS server development.
- Developed REST services using Node-JS, Hapi-JS, Body-Parser, Mongoose, and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data
- Worked with HTTP/HTTPS protocols by using Angular 5 components to build microservices in Node JS.
- Used HapiJS middleware to provide response to HTTP requests and to send status codes to the browser.
- Extensively used promises (Success and Error) while making sync communication. Wrote services with Angular 5 to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices with the Http service.
- Used Mongoose API to access the Mongo DB from Node JS and used Angular CLI and NPM for scaffolding the Angular 5 Application.
- Involved in creating Mongo DB, collections and documents and developed Mongoose Schema objects to perform CRUD operations
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS.
- Used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development and day-to-day basis to maintain the code history.
- Used Postman tool to test the API workflow tested on the JSON files which are generated by the NodeJS, HapiJS.
- Worked with Microservice architecture using Spring Boot to modularized code and implemented Rest API’s using Spring Rest
- Designed and developed RESTful web services using Spring Boot and Jersey framework.
- Used Springboot which is radically faster in building cloud microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Microservices to provide all the CURD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Integrated Swagger API for Spring Boot documentation.
- Performed the code building using MAVEN.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility Enhanced website by creating presenting new static model pages and presenting it to senior management for attracting the customers and existing users.
- Experience in Docker Engine and Docker Machine environment, to deploy the micro services-oriented environments for scalable application.
- Created a new cluster and container management tool using Kubernetes for Zero downtime Deployment.
- Created instances for AWS EC2 and created AWS s3 buckets to monitor the access to the hosted files.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Cloud Netflix OSS stack to address Load balancing using Ribbon, API Gateway using Zuul Fault.
- Used Netflix OSS to allow application to change its properties Dynamically after the deployment
- Implemented Kibana for centralized logging and monitoring that builds on Elastic search upon MongoDB for analytics and visualization of the user’s login
- User authentication is done through JSON Web Tokens (JWT).
- Developed the functionalities under Agile Methodology, JIRA processes and used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Used Log4js for automated logging of error messages.
Environment: HTML5, CSS, Angular4, J Query, Angular5, NodeJS, Express JS, JWT, JIRA, GIT, HTTP/HTTPS, Firebug, Jasmine, Mocha, AWS EC2, AWS S3, Postman, Log4js, kubernetes, kibana (ELK), SpringBoot, swagger API, Agile Methodology, Mongoose ORM, MongoDB, Docker.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
JAVA Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Implemented Microservice architecture Application using MERN Stack - React for front end UI, Node.js, HAPI JS for Backend Services and MongoDB is the Database used.
- Experienced in working on REACT with MVC architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Well experienced in developing applications using JQuery, React JS, Handlebar JS for view rendering and implementing React JS with Redux and Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Expertise in using React.js/Redux to build User Interface, strong knowledge of state store, middleware, action creator, reducer and container.
- Written several Axios service calls like get () and post () to make REST service calls.
- Developed user interface by using the ReactJs, Flux for SPA development and implemented client-side Interface using ReactJs.
- Created responsive design and developed a single responsive website that could be served to desktop, Confidential and mobile users using ReactJs.
- Implemented Redux Form to build Report Data Grid, tree grid, and developed DataGridItems which can be dragged by IRD system users.
- Implemented Virtual Dom for Client-Side view rendering services using REACT JS.
- Redux/NGRX and understanding of the Redux pattern
- Wrote Client-Side code using React JS and used NPM, directories to generate the server environments used browserify, flux to manage with targeted URL's (Uni-Directional data flows) and to monitor the application.
- REACT JSVirtual DOM used for client-side view rendering services, React-Flux for state management and React-Router for programmatic navigation
- Implemented User Interface using HTML5, CSS/CSS3 (SAAS), Angular validations, Bootstrap
- Involved in creating Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make it more dynamic by using REACT.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and Dom Manipulation using components in REACT for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Used Node.js, Flux, Common JS, Babel+ES6, Web-Pack for SPA development.
- Worked with the Node package Manager (NPM) along with Grunt and Bower for the build.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using Angular, components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Proficient in developing services using Hapi.js framework along with node.js and Design Patterns.
- Node.js used to proxy requests to eCollege Java web services, as well as store application preferences and state data in distributed mongo instance.
- Experience with Java microservices in Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA (Java Persistence API) and deployed Microservices onto Docker.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using REACT and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Confidential and mobile users using REACT.
- Vue.js was used to fetch data from server using Axios, prepare and transform data to display in the forms, validate user-entered data and then post data.
- Implemented REACT service calls using Axios to fetch data from remote servers.
- Used JSON web Tokens (JWT) mechanism for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node JS.
- Implemented generating the verification hash code using crypto package on Node JS and added user validations and user permissions by using Node JS.
- Worked with Node JS framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters.
- Developed readable and writable streams of Node JS to process the data from external means of the application
- Used Node JS router to make cross-domain requests to API services like GitHub API, MongoDB.
- Used Node JS along with HAPI JS to achieve re-usability and gain centralized logic
- Configured HAPI JS node http framework to set up middle-wares to respond to HTTP requests and used its front-end tooling like web packs, starter packs, boiler plates efficiently.
- Used HAPI JS which is fast, assertive, essential and moderate web framework of Node JS that helps manage a sever and routes.
- Worked on Mongo DB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication, schema design, etc.
- Used iBATIS ORM is a persistence framework which automates the mapping between SQL databases like automatic data mapper.
- Done a pipeline from Mongo DB cluster by configuring Mongoose Connector.
- Implemented Elastic Search in Mongo DB for synchronization of data in the database.
- Implemented server-side components using Node JS and MongoDB for data management.
- Worked with Mongo DB to store non-relational data into collection and retrieve them whenever required.
- Create RESTful APIs in Java with Mongo persistence
- Written PL/SQL in Oracle Database for creating tables, triggers and select statements.
- Implemented a metrics collection mechanism for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Designed and deployed application using the AWS stack (Including EC2, MongoDB) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling, AWS deployment services.
- Employed the Single Sign On (SSO) authentication using CA Site Minder for logging to the application from different cross network websites.
- Used Mocha and Chai as unit test runner to test various REACT components.
- Developed test driven development code using JUnit and Mockito framework.
- Implemented Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS Stack along with using Ribbon for client-side load balancing, Netflix Zuul API Gateway with Eureka service registry for reverse proxy infrastructure and Hystrix Circuit Breaker for fault tolerance.
- Used Github and Jenkins for building the CI/CD pipeline and day to day builds and deployments using Gradle.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to quickly build, deploy and update the applications and managed Pivotal Cloud Foundry based platform built on Kubernetes programming with deployment manager and containerized using Docker.
- Used Log4J, slf4jto capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Configured Kibana data visualization plugin for Elasticsearch, Logstash and created bar, line and scatter plots, or pie charts and maps on top of large volumes of data.
Environment: Mongo DB, Angular 2.0, HAPI JS, REACT JS, Node JS, View, Mongoose, HTML, CSS3, Typescript, EKS, JSON, NPM, Jenkins, Mocha, Chai, AWS, Single Sign On, CA Site Minder, PL/SQL, IBatis.
Confidential Addison, TX
Sr. Java /UI DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Used SOA architecture with SOAP, Restful Services and used XML for message communication.
- Involved actively performance tunings in Java spring boot layer, elastic side and production issues. Used SOAP UI for the functional testing and inspection and invocation of spring-based Web Services.
- Worked on Requirements elicitation by JAD sessions
- Experienced in Requirements management using Use Case model
- Designed components and their interaction using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the design using JDeveloper as IDE and Apache -Axis for exposing and describing Web Services through WSDL.
- Designed and developed complex intuitive GUI for Human Computer Interaction - HCI
- Used JINI and Java Spaces for dynamic network configuration
- Used JMS - Sonique MQ series for sending progress status, creating, processing and sending messages.
- Made Created Typescript reusable services and components to consume RESTAPI’s using Component-based architecture provided by Angular4.
- Designed the user interface screen and its functionality as per user requirements and developed RESTful Web services in muleESB based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experienced in other front-end technologies such as SASS, LESS, Typescript, BOOTSTRAP, Angular1, Backbone JS, Ajax, JSON, NodeJS etc.
- Developed the UI with extensive use of Backbone JS framework that helped to organize the code and Designed and developed various UI features using Backbone JS, performed routing using Backbone Router. iBATIS ORM framework used to interact with database through query language.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Developed various building blocks such as models, views, events, routers and collections for assembling the client-side web applications using Backbone JS
- Made Ajax calls using Backbone JS to render the view from the server side, Used jQuery libraries to query the DOM and handled the Events using Backbone JS and Developed reusable components using Backbone JS through XML file view templates.
- Used jQuery libraries to query the DOM and handled the Events using Backbone JS
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulations using native JS and jQuery for loading and Manipulated dynamic content on webpages.
- Worked with custom directives in Angular to generate reusable components and developed custom views using Bootstrap components.
- For data binding and reusability of HTML pages, Worked with some of the Angular directives.
- Worked on developing Restful endpoints to cache application specific data in in-memory data clusters like REDIS and exposed them with Restful endpoints.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server 6.0.1 and Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Accessed Restful resources with HTTP protocol, the URL of the resource serve as the resource as the resource identifier and GET, PUT, DELETE, POST and HEAD are the standard operations.
- Created and consumed RESTful based Web services and used SOAPUI to test for send and receive XML data and worked with JMS Queues for sending messages in point to point mode communication.
- Implemented WADL configuration and API documentation for the understanding of Rest based web services.
- Implemented Multithreading for handling multiple requests and for high performance.
- Designed the base architecture of the system by implementing various design patterns for a clean architecture.
- Worked on Java Message Service (JMS) API for developing message Oriented middleware
- (MOM)layer for handling various asynchronous requests.
- Used Maven for build and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Prepared and executed test case for unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed the DAO layer for the existing applications using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed the user interface screen and its functionality as per user requirements.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery and AJAX for building up a Monolithic application.
- Created responsive UI modules using Backbone JS with hard coded dependency of Underscore JS in combination with Handlebar JS for templating.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its minimal set of data-structuring (models and collections) and user interface (views and URLs) primitives for building a MVC work flow design.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulations using native JS and jQuery for loading and manipulating dynamic content on web pages.
- Used JQuery in developing the Rich Internet Applications (RIA) with AJAX mechanism and JSON as a data exchange tool.
- Utilized Futures and Spring Framework to make Asynchronous calls to the application.
- Developed Rest Web services using Spring MVC and migrated few services from servlets to Spring MVC.
- Responsible for using Spring MVC to develop REST web services within the application.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Web flow using MVC.
- Used Spring Gem Fire Cache Transactions with Springs Declarative Transaction Management and their annotations.
- Used Spring Transactions in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Implemented the Spring IOC for the core business application logic and used Hibernate as persistence framework.
- Implemented Spring Batch for processing large volumes of records, including logging/tracing, transaction management, job processing statistics, job restart, skip, and resource management in the application using Quartz scheduler.
- Used spring batch framework to create custom readers and writers to work with the application. Used spring batch framework to update data in databases.
- Worked with spring batch to convert xml files to data base records.
- Created custom readers, processors, Validators, Field Extractors for various Spring Batch applications.
- Spring Security designed for authorization and authentication and manages the CORS and CRSF security issues.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Designed new queries in app to enhance MySQL database performance.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between servers & clients.
Environment: HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Less, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, Spring MVC, Spring Gem Fire, Spring Batch Framework, Spring Security, Drools Engine, MYSQL.
- Designed and developed web interfaces and business logic using Jakarta Struts Framework
- (MVC architecture), JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JDBC, AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML and XML Technologies.
- Development of Action Forms, Action Servlets, Action and Validating Action Forms in Struts framework.
- Implemented the MVC pattern by using Struts with help of controller servlet. Action mappings, actions and global forwards are defined in struts-config xml file and method call implementations are developed in Action.
- Integrated Struts with Hibernate and used ORM tool hibernate to interact with database.
- Used Hibernate for mapping java classes with database and created queries with Hibernate query language (HQL) and integrated business layer with DAO layer.
- Used Hibernate as an Object-Relational Mapping ORM tool to store the persistent data and for communicating with Oracle database and to customize the data for new applications. Planned, Scheduled and Implemented on Linux boxes as part of proactive maintenance and Secure Shell (SSH) Implementation.
- Created and scheduled Batch process using Java Batch and Spring Batch and implemented job throttling for spring batch process.
- Used Spring Batch to develop batch processing to handle bulk requests from the clients.
- Used Maven as build tool to build artifact on the source code.
- Installed and configured IBM Web Sphere application server and http web server for development and production environment and used Web Sphere message broker and Web Sphere Message Queue for route, transform, migrate and enhance data.
- Develop and implement patch deployment plans used to patch development and production Linux and Windows servers.
- Modified Korn and Bourne shell scripts to automate administration tasks like customizing user environment and performance monitoring.
- Used Drools rules engine for defining business rules and Validations.
- Implemented Multithreading feature for processing the multiple requests to achieve high performance.
- Worked with Core Java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading.
- Memory management and used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, monitored error logs and fixed the problems.
Environment: Struts 2.2, Spring 3.1, Spring IOC, Maven, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SQL, IBM Web Sphere, Web Sphere Message Broker, Web Sphere Message Queue, Linux, Drools, Multithreading and Log4j.