- AWS Certified and 7 years of experience in programming for Dynamic Web Application throughout full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, designing, programming, testing and implementation of major systems.
- Experienced in front end part of the application using jQuery, Bootstrap, AJAX, JSP, SASS, JSF, JSTL, DOJO, JSON, Bootstrap, NodeJS, ReactJs.
- Hands on experience on Agile (Scrum) programming model and Test-Driven Development.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, Xpath, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSD, XMI, SOA, JAXB, JAXP, Apache Axis.
- Experienced in UML and implementation of Use-case diagram, Class Diagram, Sequence diagrams, etc.
- Well versed in implementing Software Design Principles Such as SOLID, DRY to write maintainable and reusable code.
- Experience the application using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (DI), and Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Templates (Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate, Spring JMS), Spring Batch modules.
- Expertise in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) with MVC architecture such as Angular 2, Angular 4 and 5.
- Proficient in Hibernate to persist the data into Database, and wrote HQL based queries to implement CRUD operations on the data.
- Experience on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Hands on experience with Java API to interact with the Amazon SQS used in sending bulk emails.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front).
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP based (WSDL, UDDI) and Restful web Services.
- Experienced in using IDEs like IntelliJ, Eclipse, RAD, Spring Source Tool Suite
- Experience in Objected Oriented Design patterns and J2EE Design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Application Controller, DTO, DAO and Singleton patterns.
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring popular J2EE Application Servers and Servlet Container like Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web Logic, etc.
- Experience in Building, Deploying and Integrating with Ant and Maven
- Experience with data handling with Relational databases such as Oracle, MySql, MS-SQL Server and MS-Access.
- Experienced in database development using database engines like MySQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, DB2, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, and Cassandra.
- Hands-on experience on build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and also Version control tools (SVN, CVS, Clear Case), GITHUB version tool, Defect Reporting Tools such as Quality Center, Clear Quest.
- Good Experience in developing test cases with JUnit, Mockito, Spring Test.
- Strong Knowledge on logging frameworks with Log4j, Log back, SLF4J.
Design Skills and Testing tools: Design patterns (SDLC, Active MQ), UML (Rational Rose, Visio), MVC Design patterns, J2EE, JUnit, Testing NG, Mockito, Scala Test, ANT, Apache Kafka, DB Unit.
Methodologies: UML, OOPS, Agile and scrum
Open Source Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Spring ORM, Spring Web Services, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Node JS, Struts, JSP, JSTL, JNDI, Hibernate.
Web/Application Servers & Middleware: Web Logic 8.1/9.1/10.3, IBMDB2, Web Sphere 7.0/8.0, JBOSS 4.0/5.0, Apache Tomcat 7.0/9.0.
XML/HTML: XML, JSON, XSD, DTD, XQuery, XSLT, SAX, DOM Parser, XSL, JAXB, HTML5.2, DHTML4.2, CSS3, XHTML2.0.
Database & tools: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g/11g, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Toad, Cassandra, NOSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
IDE: Eclipse4.7, WSAD, JBuilder, NetBeans, SOAPUI.
Languages: Java, Python, Java script, Shell scripting.
J2EE: J2EE (Ajax, JQuery, JSP2.3, Servlets, JSTL, EJB, JMS, JDBC4.2, Web Services JAX-WS, JAX-RS, XML Parsing, XSLT), Servlet4.0, JTA, JNDI.
BDD Tools: cucumber, Gherkins, Python
CI/CD: Jenkins, Docker, Bamboo, Teamcity, Hudson
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Azure, EC2, ELB, Amazon Cloud watch, Elastic, RDS, EBS, S3, glacier, Route53, SNS, SQS, KMS, Cloud Trail, IAM, Redshift, Puppet, Lambda, Cloud Front.
Protocols and UML Tools: SOAP, Restful API, SOA, Angular Js, Node Js, Backbone Js, React JS.
Source Control: GITHUB, CVS, SVN, Git, Clear Quest, Clear case.
Other Tools: Maven3.5, Ant, Log4J, Logback, SLF4J, SonarQube, Jira7.4.X
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
Confidential, Denver CO
Java Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Responsible for actively supporting complex projects or programs from the Software development standpoint to drive the development of multiple applications.
- Involved in all stages of development including requirement analysis, design, and implementation and testing.
- Developed with IONIC framework in designing mobile apps using Angular JS, which is used to build scalable and fast applications.
- Used Angular JS for data-binding and developed controllers, directives, and filters and integrated with the backend-services.
- Developed application using Spring Framework that uses features of IOC, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring Hibernate, Spring Web Services and AOP features.
- Implemented frameworks using Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC and Spring- Security to integrate access-denied-handler for Security and for maintaining sessions.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Integrated Spring Security for single sign on for different users.
- Used Spring AOP to implement security, where cross cutting concerns were identified.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Building cloud Micro services and implemented back-end using Spring Boot.
- Developed the application using Java/J2EE design Patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Session Facade.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence by developing persistent classes through java collections framework.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Micro services to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot and Jersey framework. Used Swagger specification for documenting REST API's which exposes description of a RESTFUL web services to different clients.
- Used AJAX for implementing dynamic Web Pages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Configured VMs availability sets using Azure portal to provide resiliency for IaaS based solution and scale sets using Azure Resource Manager to manage network traffic.
- W orked on AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom-sized VPC, subnets, EC2 instances, ELB, security groups. Worked on tagging standard for proper identification and ownership of EC2 instances and other AWS Services like Cloud Front, CloudWatch, OpsWorks, RDS, ELB, EBS, S3, glacier, Route53, SNS, SQS, KMS, Cloud Trail, IAM.
- Installed Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) on EC2 to manage the containers created by PCF. Used Docker to virtualize deployment containers and push the code to EC2 cloud using PCF.
- Created Lambda functions to upload code and to check changes in S3, MongoDB table and to integrate AWS web Application Firewall with ELB and Cloud Front.
- Installed and configured ELK stack in legacy and pipelined application logs from App Server to Elastic search through Logstash.
- Used Node JS along with Express JS to achieve reusability and gain centralized logic.
- Configure automation scripts using SoapUI and Ruby Rails script, and use these scripts to create and modify test accounts
- Developed various single page applications (SPA) using REACT JS and used various components in the REDUX library.
- Used RabbitMQ message broker to route messages to the clients across the cloud network.
- Included Vulnerability Detection as part of the CI/CD workflow using Jenkins Pipelines, SonarQube Quality Gates. Installed Jenkins/Plugins for GIT Repository, Setup SCM Polling for Immediate Build with Maven and Maven Repository .
- Deployed and configured application in WebSphere/Tomcat web server and used Eclipse 3.8 as IDE for code development
- Developed and executed various MYSQL database queries from Python using Python -MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Created NoSQL DB using MongoDB to store all the Data which we processed to create Tasks and to Schedule those using Click Software.
- Performed defect management and defects logging using JIRA, RALLY, HP QC and other bug tracking resources.
- Performed Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools: SVN, GitHub.
Confidential, Austin TX
- Worked on Agile SCRUM Methodology for project and application development process and participated Sprint Planning meeting, Daily Stand Up meeting, Sprint showcase and Sprint Retrospective meeting.
- Worked with business system analysts to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid and UI components.
- Worked on making AJAX calls to connect database using RESTful web API s and worked on integrating the middleware too front-end.
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Analyzed the system requirements and design using Rational Rose based on UML visual diagrams.
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Tasty pie, Angular.js, Backbone.js, and Celery.
- Used Bootstrap and React JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Coded extensively in jQuery with Bootstrap to make rich Internet web pages and created custom date picker on the website.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Used Spring boot for single sign on page application to access more quickly.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features Spring Dependency injection, Spring Web flow with Spring MVC and Spring BOOT in IntelliJ IDEA.
- Designed and integrated the full-scale Spring / Hibernate persistence solution with the application architecture.
- Used Hibernate Annotations concept to retrieve data from the database and integrate with Spring BOOT to interact with back end SQL Server.
- Worked with Micro service architecture using Spring Boot to modularized code and implemented Rest API’s using Spring Rest
- Performed positive and negative testing of web services using SOAP UI tool.
- Design and develop business services and UI using RESTFUL web services, XSD's, Java script libraries.
- AWS EC2, VPC, S3, SNS, Redshift, EMR based infrastructure automation through Terraform, Chef, Python, Bash Scripts and Managing security groups on AWS and custom monitoring using CloudWatch.
- Replaced existing manual deployment and management processes with puppet and AWS Ops Works stacks across product platforms.
- Used the Hibernate as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Created Lambda functions to upload code and to check changes in S3, MongoDB table and to integrate AWS web Application Firewall with ELB and Cloud Front.
- Design the Automation Framework using Cucumber and developed reusable components Using Java.
- Implemented a high-performance data ingestion layer using Apache Kafka.
- Setup Docker to automate container deployment through Jenkins and Dealt with DockerHub, making DockerImages and taking care of various Images essentially for middleware establishments.
- Created EC2, Bamboo, Jenkins, with a deep understanding of Unix based operating systems.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools to move from one environment to other environments.
- Created JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB, Mongoose ODM to perform database operations.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Worked on client database to run and validate the test results, SQL queries using T-SQL
- Designed project workflows/pipelines using Jenkins as CI tool and on building Jenkins jobs to create cloud infrastructure from GitHub repos containing Terraform code.
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs and SVN for version control.
- Implemented Unit Tests using JUnit and build tools such as MAVEN and Created Selenium Test cases for automation using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
Confidential, Newport News, VA
- Involved in Agile /full software development lifecycle i.e. from Designing, coding, testing, debugging and support .
- Developed user friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new model with existing login system by using Angular JS framework and jQuery.
- Implemented an AJAX based application by fetching the response from backend API as a part of JSON.
- Developed the web application layer using Spring MVC, Spring Core, and Spring IOC.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components and DAO using Spring and Hibernate.
- Involved in developing REST applications, worked on developing and integrating SOAP and WSDL based web services, JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Configured AWS-EC2 Cloud Instances using AMIs and launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Created scripts to totally automate AWS services which includes web servers, ELB, Cloud Front distribution, database, EC2 and database security groups, S3 bucket and application configuration, this script creates stacks, single servers, or joins web servers to stacks.
- Extensively used Hibernate mapping, HQL, EH Cache, Query, Criteria, Transactions and Locking.
- Used Ant & Maven scripts for building the application.
- Perform EAI Defect Triage Activities by looking into the logs for any exceptions; verify Schema / WSDL, translation, transformation and mappings
- Used Web Logic fuse for remote console login, JMX management, and web server console.
- Written and executed several stored procedures, triggers, packages, views and functions using SQL Developer tool.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Performed code line GITHUB pushes (releases) to production and customer servers and Developed and improved GIT push scripts.
- Used Log4J, Splunk for logging and tracing the messages.
- Code walk through, modules integration and unit testing using JUnit and TestNG.
- Involved in business discussions regarding requirements analysis and System Module Specifications.
- Involved in designing the Design Document, including Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Object Models.
- Integrated components using partial triggers, calendar, action/value change listeners with JSF for enhancing the front-end GUI layout. Implemented JSF with Managed Beans, Topics, and Connection Factories in some portions of project (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Used AJAX technology for invoking server calls.
- Able to create scripts for system administration using languages such as BASH and Python.
- Set up and maintain continuous automated build system with Jenkins, ClearCase and Perl/Python scripting.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant and Maven to schedule the builds.
- Management of Users and Groups in Subversion (SVN) and troubleshoot client spec issues and user issues.
- Automation of deployment and server bounce process by creating scripts using Web Logic Scripting Tool (WLST) .
- Wrote prototype and production code in numerous programming languages on an as-needed basis depending on language(s) of existing codebase: ry, MySQL and Python
- Created test cases using JUNIT (mocking framework).
- Integrated messaging with MQSERIES classes for JMS, which provides XML message Based interface. In this application publish-and-subscribe model of JMS is used.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging and Used HP ALM to keep track of Defects.
- Developed the application using Agile methodology and followed TDD.
- Involved in various internal releases of the application and supported the application modules during testing and pre-production phases.
- IBM Doors Product is used to keep the track of the SRS and updating the changes according to the BRD.
- Used Ant for building and deploying the war file into application server.
- Worked with Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the application.
Environment: Java, jQuery, JSF, Oracle, JMS, XML, BASH, Python, Jenkins, ClearCase, ANT, Maven, SVN, Web logic, Ruby, MySQL, JUnit, Log4J, TDD, IBM Doors, Eclipse.
Core Java engineerResponsibilities:
- Works with cross-function team, using agile practices, writes, debugs and delivers code.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, jQuery and Java script.
- Implemented struts framework (MVC): developed Action Servlet, Action Form bean, configured the struts-config descriptor, implemented validator framework.
- Extensively involved in database designing work with Oracle Database and building the application in J2EE Architecture.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Apache Struts 2.0 Framework.
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JSTL and Expression Language.
- Created struts form beans, action classes, JSPs following Struts framework standards.
- Created tables, views, Types, triggers, complex join queries, stored procedures, and functions and modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features
- Designed database Queries for updating, insertion, and retrieval of asset information and rates.
- Involved coding SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
- Accessed stored procedures and functions using JDBC Callable statements.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in unit testing, troubleshooting and debugging. Modifying existing programs with enhancements.
- Involved in fixing bugs the bugs or defects in the application.
Environment: J2EE, HTML, jQuery, Java script, Struts, MVC, Servlet, JSTL, SQL, JDBC, Apache Tomcat Server.