- Over 8+ year of professional experience in development and deployment of various Object oriented and web - based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technologies and working on the complete System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Having very good understanding in Confidential Care and Insurance domain.
- Experience in application/web servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic Application Servers, JBoss and Tomcat Web Servers.
- Proficient in n-tier application design and development using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts 2.0, Spring and Oracle.
- Experienced in developing complex PL/SQL queries, Procedures, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Packages and Views in various databases such as Oracle, DB2 and MySQL, SQL Server.
- Good knowledge of Design patterns like DAO, DTO and Model View Controller.
- Working Knowledge in JSON and XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XPath, parsers like SAX, DOM and JAXB.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Excellent in defect fixing, solving complex problems and Performance Tuning.
- Worked in developing Web Services (SOAP) using JAX-WS.
- Worked in Development teams under various roles such as Designer, Developer and Group Leader.
- Progressed through several project life cycles performing code development activities varying from UI design to Business functionality implementation.
- Developed applications using Multithreading, Serialization, Externalization, Collections and Generics.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator to monitor and manage the application in production environment.
- Good understanding on Spark Streaming with Kafka for real-time processing.
- Implemented Kafka Custom encoders for custom input format to load data into Kafka Partitions. Real time streaming the data using Spark with Kafka for faster processing.
- Flexible committed individual with excellent interpersonal & communication skills, aiming to specialize in the fields of Java/J2EE.
- Good working knowledge on CVS, SVN and Git for version control.
- Strong understanding of common API technologies, such as OAUTH, SAML, Spring Boot and Micro services.
- Proficient in using AWS (Amazon Web Services) services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS.
- Active participation in entire lifecycle of software development. Activities include study of conceptual design as well as detailed design, coding, unit testing, system integration testing and support, and also supported software configuration management.
- Experience in the Agile (SCRUM) Development Process.
- End to end development support of the application till the final rollout of the application.
- Demonstrated excellent presentation and communication skills while conducting functional and technical training sessions.
Languages: Java, C, C++, XML, SQL.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD).
Databases & ORM: Oracle 9/10g (PL/SQL, SQL* PLUS, SQL Developer), MS SQL Server, JDBC.
Web Frameworks: MVC, Struts 1.x / 2.0, Spring 2.5 / 3.0, Spring Boot, Spring WS, Spring Rest, Dropwizard, Microservices.
Operating Systems: Windows 7 Professional, Windows NT/2000/XP, MS Windows (95/98), UNIX, Linux, MS-DOS.
IDE Tools: Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea.
Servers: JBoss, Tomcat 5.x/6.x, Glassfish, WebLogic Server 9/10.
Reporting Tools: MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint.
Version Control: Bitbucket and SVN.
Testing Tools: Junit, Mockito, Spring Test Framework.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Java Spring Boot DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Designed and developed a Restful APIs for different modules in the project as per the requirement.
- Used a light front-end framework against the JSON API for their service requests.
- Developed web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Angular 4, Bootstrap, JSON, Ajax.
- Creating Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4 and Used Webpack to build Typescript modules.
- Coordinate with all the teams for functional requirements and ensure compliance to all architecture standards.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Contributed to the DevOps to automate the build and deployment process using Jenkins, shell scripting, chef, Python, AWS Lambda, Cloud Formation Template.
- Built on-premise data pipelines using Kafka and Spark streaming using the feed from API streaming Gateway REST service.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers and also worked with Kafka Cluster using ZooKeeper.
- Designed and developed Rest Based Webservices using Jersey framework.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like spring, hibernate (using annotations), and REST based Webservices, XML API and tools.
- Used spring framework for integrating the MVC components with business services.
- Implemented Data Access Layer (DAL) using Spring Data and Hibernate ORM tool.
- Design and development web-application for business reporting and systems monitoring and troubleshooting using J2EE, Tomcat.
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate POJO's, configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Worked as a front-end web developer and AngularJS based application.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Performed Web services testing between and third-party applications using Soap UI and performance functional testing of REST APIs using JMeter.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services
- Worked on Spring MVC Architecture for web applications.
- Configured and deployed the application using Tomcat and Web Sphere.
- Built Java applications using Maven and deployed JAVA/J2EE applications through Application servers.
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
Senior Java DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring Boot
- Involves in Sprint planning for the estimation of efforts for user stories and bugs
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML5, CSS3.
- Worked with CSS3 background, CSS Layouts, positioning, text, border, margin, and padding.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Designed Single page web applications using AngularJS and deployed into development.
- Used various J2EE design patterns, like DTO, DAO, and Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Singleton and Factory patterns with the help of Hibernate ORM.
- Used Spring Core for IOC implemented using DI and developing Restful web services.
- Consumed SOAP based Web Services to integrate with the Web Application.
- Implemented Micro-services using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) platform build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Published and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and deployed it on WebLogic server.
- Used SOAP based messaging format to transfer requests and responses and validated the request and responses against XML Schema Definition.
- Implemented CRUD operations from Node JS to Cassandra by using Cassandra driver.
- Using Spark - Cassandra connector to load data to and from Cassandra.
- Used SOAPUI tool extensive to conduct regression and performance testing of our services.
- Extensively used Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service).
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, View Resolver.
- Providing the access to individual user for IBM MQ objects like Queue Manager and queues.
- Worked on JS framework that is Backbone JS, Node JS, React JS to augment browser applications with MVC.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with SQL Server.
- Used GIT for Source Control and Version Management of all codes and resources.
- Test and production Angular JS environment successfully using Jasmine.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Senior Java DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in analysis and design phase of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC).
- Used SVN as version controller.
- Involved in implementation of continuous build tool as Cruise control using ANT.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy projects onto the application server.
- Used JNDI for connection pooling.
- Generating Unit Test cases with the help of internal tools Using JUNIT.
- Enhanced the design of an application by utilizing SOA.
- Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, Query and Criteria to fetch the data from DB.
- Involved in creating queues, MDB, Worker to accommodate the messaging to track the workflows
- Involved in the configurations set for JBOSS servers, JMS queues and the deployment.
- Involved in reading & generating PDF documents using ITEXT. And also merge the PDF dynamically.
- Extensively used GOF Java and J2EE design patterns.
- Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track statuses, milestones and states in the workflows.
- Used jBPM to model the combination of business processes with business rules and complex event processing
- Integrated Drools with Spring container to push the dependency using Ant.
- Created DRL files to specify the business rules that to be fired on the operation flows.
- Used Drools to maintain single point of Business policy, simplify the complex logics & made it easy to be readable by BA's to update the rules based on the requirements.
- Involved in developing Restful Web Services using Jersey tool as wrappers to access existing business services by different channels.
- Used WSDL, SOAP, AXIS and JAX-WS technologies to create Web Services, generate stubs & consuming the existing services.
- Implemented Batch framework for records processing.
- Involved in spring programmatic transaction management using AOP and using Spring Batch.
- Used Spring Core to define beans for Services, Entity services and corresponding depended services.
- Used Waterfall methodology as Software Development model for the project.
- Analysis of Business Requirements and Technical Requirements.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, Eclipse, JBOSS, Spring framework - DI, AOP, Batch, Hibernate, HTML, JS, AJAX, JSP, XML, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, JQuery, WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS, REST, JAX-RS, Jersey, Drools, jBPM, JMS, SVN, JNDI, JUNIT, ANT.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Worked extensively with the backend which comprised of Spring, Hibernate and JPA.
- Worked with Spring MVC and Hibernate in the backend to build the business logic.
- Consumed SOAP based Web Services to integrate with the Web Application.
- Used JSON and XML formats to transfer data from the server.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate and DAO Design Pattern.
- Experience in implementing Web Services such as SOAP using WSDL.
- Used JMS for loosely coupled, reliable and asynchronous exchange of information among J2EE components.
- Used Maven to employ standard conventions and practices to accelerate the development cycle.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Utilized Spring MVC framework to implement design patterns like IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring DAO (Data access objects), Data Transfer objects, Business objects, ORM Mappings.
- Developed Servlets and JSP for performing CRUD operations on domain specific entities.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, IOC, Hibernate, Oracle, Maven, JMS, Eclipse, AJAX, JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, Servlets, Design Patterns, JUnit, Apache POI, Web Services.
- Involved in the software development life cycle requirement gathering, coding, testing, and implementation.
- Worked on the Java Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and front end.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, JDBC.
- Implemented server side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Developed JSP as the view, Servlets as Controller and EJB as model in the Struts Framework.
- Developed in C/C++ on Linux and Cross-platform systems.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and Web Logic as the application server.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with MYSQL database as backend.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Involved in JUnit Testing, debugging, and bug fixing.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.