- Talented junior Java / JavaEE developer and web programmer with 4+ years of experience and a robust array of skills in application and systems design and development.
- Knowledgeable in all areas of the software development lifecycle for online application delivery.
- Skilled at designing and implementing multi-featured user interfaces with seamless links to back-end functions.
- Adept at collaborating with team members to meet and exceed project goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Java / JavaEE Programming
- Web Application Development
- User Interface Design
- Software Development Lifecycle
- SQL Server Management
- Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
- Team Collaboration
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Solutions Integration and Delivery
- Project Coordination
- Requirements Analysis
- Interactive Application Design Business Logic
Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL
Tools: NetBeans IDE, Eclipse, MS Visual Basic, StarUML, MS Visio, Maven
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Linux
Design Patterns: Singleton, Fa ade, Factory, Proxy, Strategy
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile-SCRUM
Confidential, Leesburg, VASolution Integration Consultant / Java developer
- Designed and implemented a customer resource management tool for the company’s main products, Ring Around.
- Confidential is an international phone calling app with tens of thousands of customers worldwide.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Solution Integration Consultant / Java developer
Technologies: Java, Spring MVC, Web Services, Web development, Linux, multiple Confidential products
- Designed, developed, deployed and tested an integration REST web service between two main Confidential products ( Confidential and Confidential ) for Confidential
- Technologies and tools used include Java, Spring Framework, REST services concepts, Maven and Eclipse IDE
- Worked in a team of two that designed and developed an internal test tool for automation and quick completion of the testing phase for a big OM project with Confidential . Technologies and tools used include Java, Spring MVC, Maven and Eclipse IDE
- Designed and developed a test tool that depicted aspects of Confidential and their invocation. Technologies and tools used include Java, EJB, WebSphere and NetBeans IDE
- Worked as a functional resource for Confidential and participated in design and implementation of multiple projects.
Junior Software Developer / Web Developer
- Contributed requirements analysis and design planning to development of an administrative and managerial software application capable of automating administrative office functions. Leveraged UML diagrams for both phases.
- Microsoft Visio and Java.
- Designed and developed the user interface for a highly customizable cinema seat reservation application, as well as participating in participation layer development.