- Around 7+ years of extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle, Web Application design, Development, maintenance, programming, testing, End - User support of java-based web application.
- Experience in full-life-cycle development of software’s using Object Oriented Programming/ Methodologies (OOPs).
- Experienced in configuring and deploying applications on different servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web logics, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss.
- Good Experience in Core Java concepts like JavaBeans, Collections Frameworks and Multi-threading.
- Insight into Java/J2EE technologies such as Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, spring and Hibernate.
- Expert in optimizing the performance of SQL, DB2 and PL/SQL queries.
- Expert in creating Templates, Web Interfaces, Layouts, and Flow of Future Pages.
- Conduct systems design, feasibility and cost studies and recommend cost-effective cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Expertise in implementing client-server business applications using Microservices.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR File management for web applications.
- Configured logging using Log4J and managed version control tools using SVN, VSS and Clear Case.
- Experience in describing data using XML (DTD, Schema) and working with XML management technologies Like XSL, XSD, XSLT and Web Services using protocols such as SOAP and WSDL.
- By utilizing the client-side script AJAX and jQuery, I made my application communicate with the server and the database.
- Experience in Struts MVC and spring frameworks. Strong experience in implementation of Hibernate into frameworks like Struts, spring.
- Built Restful web services securely using Spring MVC framework and spring boot.
- Experience in using Version Control Tools like SVN, CVS, VSS and GIT.
- Experience in understanding Document Object Model (DOM), DOM Functions and Implementation of user-centered design (UCD) methodology.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration testing (JUnit) and in writing unit test cases using Junit, Mockito.
- Agile Management and Software Development with Extreme Programming, Scrum, RAD and "Agile" RUP.
- Experienced using tools like JIRA, Confluence.
- Possess excellent communication and Problem-Solving skills and the ability to work as a team member, as well as independently and adapt to new, evolving technologies and implement them in current projects.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE
Web Services: SOAP, REST
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JMS
ServerSide Frameworks: Struts 2.0, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0
Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, Atom, IntelliJ, Sublime Text, AWS, Visual Studio
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X, Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu)
Databases: Oracle 11g, DB2, MongoDB, MySQL, MS SQL Server
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, GIT, clear case
Debugging Tools: Bugzilla, Firebug, IE Developer toolbar, Browser stack
Project Management/Build Tools: Jira, Maven
Confidential, St. Louis, Missouri
- Attending the Daily stand ups for updating the daily status of the tasks in JIRA (Product
- Backlog Management Tool) and to the scrum master.
- Involved in various phases of SDLC like requirement gathering, high level and detailed design, build, implementation and testing of Application.
- Involved in analysis of application for product design enhancements and performance improvement.
- Wrote the Java Code using one of the most Powerful Module of Spring MVC.
- Designed various modules of the application using SPRING core and core JAVA technologies.
- Used spring, Hibernate for backend with Oracle database.
- Produced APIs as SOAP and REST web service and integrated with internal applications.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Extensively used the Java collection Framework Classes for Holding the Application objects to get the required information.
- Experience on Docker container services and able to configure for micro services deployments using AWS.
- Used Spring for implementing Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate for entity mapping, managing database queries and data persistence.
- Created and exposed Restful APIs using Spring REST and Spring boot.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Experienced using JQUERY function for various UI Screens in web applications. Developed application based on MVC architecture.
- Involved in building product APIs and API implementations using Maven 3.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive JUnit Unit Test Cases using Test Driven Development (TDD) technique.
- Used WebLogic as application/web server.
- Experienced with Jenkins as a build tool and for deploying the modules to server.
- Created new views, added new columns to the existing view in the database using SQL.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database design, development and tuning stored procedures, functions, triggers and batch processing in Oracle.
- Used Eclipse as code Editor and Implemented version controlling using SVN.
- Implemented Log4j for logging purposes and to debug the application.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
Environment: Java/j2EE, JIRA, Spring, Spring boot, Maven 3, Hibernate, Oracle DB, AWS, Java collection framework, JQUERY, CSS, JSP, Junit, TDD, WebLogic, Jenkins, SQL, Oracle, Eclipse, SVN, Log4j.
Confidential, Los Angeles, California
- Participated in Requirement discussions and in preparing the Design Documents.
- Experienced using spring and Hibernate to implement business and DAO layers.
- Followed agile methodology and attended Scrum meetings to update the status of daily tasks.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM / CSS Manipulation.
- Used dependency injection (DI) with Spring framework for defining object dependencies.
- Experienced using Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured O/R mapping and wrote hibernate queries.
- Involved in developing the persistence layer using Hibernate framework.
- Excellent project experience in Microservices, Multithreading, CICD, Cloud computing, Web - J2EE technologies.
- Focus on high-performance solutions for (WFS) that maximize performance, scalability, and availability using Microservices, J2EE.
- Used JMS queue for generating automated emails.
- Used JSON to pass objects over the wire while making asynchronous calls.
- Designed the service interfaces and database tables based on the requirements.
- Designed the performance monitoring for services implemented.
- Extensively involved in developing front-end web pages using Java Script, HTML5, CSS3 and AngularJS.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and debugging the application, used JQuery for front-end validations.
- GDE is a graphical application for developers, which is used for designing and running Abinitio graphs. It also provides
- The ETL process in Abinitio is represented by Abinitio graphs. Graphs are formed by components (from the standard components library or custom), flows (data streams) and parameters.
- A user-friendly frontend for designing Ab Initio ETL graphs
- Used Maven Plug-in for configuring and building projects and used GIT for version control.
- Reload particular component in set of intervals using AJAX communication.
- Developed XMLs, Java Script for dynamic HTML generation to perform the server-side processing on the client requests.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Java script, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Spring, Hibernate, JSON, DOM, CSS, ORM Framework, JSP, JMS, Eclipse, JQuery, GIT, AJAX.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Working on stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle 10g to process the trades using PL/SQL, mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File, and established data integrity among all tables.
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database.
- Experienced in developing enterprise applications using Struts Framework.
- Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX, Struts Action, Struts.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI Technologies used were Backbone.js, Can.js, and JQuery.
- Connectivity to the database is provided using JDBC.
- Created all the services to work with the various entities provided and rectified the services using REST APIs.
- Using Java Messaging Service JMS for messaging, configured queues and topics on the WebLogic 10.3 Application Server and used them for messaging.
- Involved in JUnit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Development Web application with JSF and Prime faces.
- Worked extensively on JSF implementations as Rich faces, Apache My faces, a4J.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing agile methodologies and procedures that are efficient, effective and meet good business practice.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, and EJB’s using WebSphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Experience in creating build files using Maven.
- Developed front-end using Struts tag libraries JSTL, JSP, HTML5, Java Script and using JSP framework with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, XHTML and CSS.
- Junit was used for unit testing.
- Developed web services using SOAP, WSDL and Apache axis, done XML transformation and parsing using XML, XML schema, XSLT and XPath.
- The application is based on the MVC-II Architecture using Apache Struts framework.
- Involved in analysis of specifications, Designed and developed various Servlets.
- Coding Different Java helper and validation classes for the Application logic and utilities.
- Used Oracle 10g as back-end database and written SQL scripts.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and involved in unit testing and integration testing.
- Used Eclipse integrated CVS to maintain version controlled source code.
- Created stored procedures and triggers that are required for project. Created functions and views in Oracle.
- Responsible for updating database tables and designing SQL queries using SQL.
- Created bean classes for communicating with database.
- Implemented Business Logic of the system using Core Java API.
- Spring was used for dependency injection. Involved in building a web application using spring framework.
- Participate in designing Web service framework in support of the product.