- Around 7 years of experience in design and development of applications in Java/J2EE .
- Proficient at building a single page application website using Angular2.
- Expertise in developing both front end & back end applications using Java, Servlets, JSP, ANT, AJAX, EJB, Struts 2.0, Hibernate, JMS, JDBC, XML, Restful Web Services.
- Experience in Software development life cycle (SDLC) for various applications including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Maintenance and Support.
- Excellent knowledge in implementing AJAX method to communicate with a server.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications for Banking, insurance and Mortgage organizations. Developed web - based applications using Java, J2EE, Spring, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), Oracle and SQL.
- Analyzed and designed solutions for business needs in cooperation with various levels of business and IT personnel by understanding impacts to the technical environment.
- Experience working with different SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, RUP, Agile (TDD, SCRUM).
- Experience in MVC architecture such as Struts framework, Spring MVC & Angular 2.
- Experience as an Information Security Analyst involved in OWASP Top 10 based Vulnerability Assessment of various internet facing point of sale web applications and Web services.
- Experience with project management tool, source/version control such as: Team Foundation Server, JIRA, GITHUB
- Hands on experience in Hadoop (MapReduce and HDFS) and ecosystem (Spark, Hive, Pig, Storm, Kafka, HBase).
- Valuable team player with excellent communication skills, trouble shooting skills with ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly. learning of new technologies that will allow for a more effective design and implementation.
- Excellent track record of leading end to end implementation and integration projects to successful completion under tight deadlines.
- Intellectual capacity to grasp new situations quickly and problem-solving skills.
- Worked on various domains such as logistics, human resources, insurance, financial and electronics.
- Involved in developing Test plans, Test Cases (Manual/Automated), Test Procedures and white-box and black-box testing.
- Good Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and very good team participant
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS:
Server Sidé: JSP, J2EE, Struts, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, Java Webservices, EJBs, MVC framework, Java Beans, JMS, Hibernate Spring MVC
Frameworks/ORM tools: Spring 3.0/2.5, Struts 2.0/1.1, Hibernate 3.3/2.5
App Servers/ Middleware: WebSphere 7/6.1, Weblogic 10/9
/8.1, Tomcat 7.0/ 6.0, JRun 4.0,:
IDE / Programming Tools: Eclipse 2.1/3.7, RAD, Netbeans 7
Operating System: Unix, Linux, Windows 2003/2008
Database/Tools: JDBC, Oracle, MS SQL Server 2005, MySQL
Libraries and Tools: Ant, Maven, Jasper Reports
Version Control: SVN, PVCS, CVS, GitHub
Functional Domain: Financial,Telecom, Insurance
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
SENIOR JAVA / UI DEVELOPER
- Worked in developing three different applications in AWS environment from scratch.
- Designed and developed the applications using Agile methodology and followed ATDD, Scrum.
- Documented User Stories in JIRA and facilitated Story Point discussions to analyze the level of effort on project specifications.
- Documented Build and process of the application on team collaboration tool Confluence and using GitHub pages.
- Created UI for an internal application using Angular 2, Bootstrap, HTML and CSS for better user performance.
- Developed multiple Angular Reusable Components for the UI in Typescript.
- Called REST web services through Angular 2 services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Involved in designing the client - side module architecture based on new Angular 2.
- Worked in developing custom validations for forms on the front-end in Typescript.
- Day to day interactions with the scrum master, architect and team lead for story progress in every Sprint.
- Met with the project manager frequently for reviewing project goals and for creating proposals for future developments and researching their fields for UI design.
- Used Spring Batch with Spring Boot framework for developing a batch application for Loyalty Rewards.
- Experience in managing the artifacts generated by MAVEN in the Nexus and Artifactory repository.
- Designed and developed two API's using RESTful web services and used Spring JPA for persisting data in PostgreSQL database.
- Developed Controllers, Services and custom Validations with custom error responses for web services.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef.
- Implemented a POC on Hadoop stack and different big data analytic tools, export and imports from RDBMS to HDFS.
- Used Terraform for automation deployment in AWS of Batch application.
- Deployed Rest Web Service in Docker containers in AWS ECS cluster.
- Created Policy documents and worked with admin team in creating IAM role for the application.
- Developed Unit Tests using Junit, Mockito and Power Mock and involved in functional and Integration testing
- Developed Integration tests for Spring boot batch application.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic. Integrated Spring and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring
- Created ATDD suite for more effective testing for batch application and web services.
- Created Automated tests framework in Cucumber for Restful Web services.
- Hands on experience of Build & Deployment phases and usage of Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tools i.e. Jenkins.
- Used Git and SVN for version control in maintaining source code for multiple applications.
Environment: HTML5, AWS, CSS, Selenium, ATDD, GIT, Ajax, Splunk, ELK, Angular 4, Angular CLI, Webpack, NodeJS, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, REST, Hadoop, Junit, Mockito, PowerMock, MockMVC, Jasmine, Karma, Gradle, Selenium, Cloud formation, Cucumber, Jira, Confluence, Windows.
Confidential, New Jersey, NJ
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE SCRUM methodology.
- Participated in the application architecture, development tools for web solutions that fulfill the business requirements of the project.
- Configured routing in the application for the components using Angular Router Module
- Worked with Angular Http services to make REST API calls for various CRUD operations.
- Developed unit and integration tests for various Angular components using Angular CLI, Jasmine, Spy and Angular Test Bed.
- Identifying the critical, High, Medium, Low vulnerabilities in the applications based on OWASP Top 10 and SANS 25and prioritizing them based on the criticality.
- Security assessment of online applications to identify the vulnerabilities in various categories like Input and data Validation, Authentication, Authorization, Auditing & logging.
- Moved large amounts of Archived historical data from the existing systems into the Hadoopdata leak for future analysis.
- Ingested data using sqoop into HadoopData Lake from traditional RDBMS.
- Worked with template driven forms to create data entry screens using Angular forms module.
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building web services. Used MAVEN in each project to automate the builds and managing project.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used Spring MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different DPs.
- Designed and developed microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Built REST web microservices in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end Angular Ajax calls.
- Entailed in system design and development in core java using Collections, multithreading.
- Developed JUnit test cases for back-end logic implementation development. Used SonarQube for code coverage.
- Developed BDD automation scripts using Cucumber tool and Selenium.
- Used Subversion SVN and GIT for version control, and JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Setup and Configured Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployment process.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Application development was carried out following Agile - Scrum methodology.
- Developed Angular services, controllers and crated models for two-way data binding.
- Designing user Interface using Angular UI components such as tabs, grids, dropdowns and configured the routing service using Angular-2 router.
- Involved in developing Angular-2 directives to do reusable UI components.
- Used Angular Http services to display the content on the browser and took part in creating custom reusable components.
- Worked with systems engineering team to plan and deploy new Hadoop environments and expand existing Hadoop clusters with agile methodology.
- Monitored multiple Hadoop clusters environments using Ganglia, monitored workload, job performance and capacity planning using Cloudera Manager.
- Experienced with through hands-on experience in all Hadoop
- Used Spring declarative transaction management to manage transactions in the application.
- Responsible for retrieving data from various sources such as Microsoft SQL and XML documents.
- Deployed restful web services, Configured JMS end points, Message routing, JDBC connectors using ESB.
- Developed Spring AOP logging aspects for the application, which is used across modules.
- Developed Spring services and data access objects and used Spring Mongo Template to map java classes to MongoDB collections and documents.
- Experience in MongoDB, creating collections and performing scan and query operations based on the hash and range keys.
- Built a restful API to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java using Spring, MongoDB
- Developed Spring services and data access objects and used Spring transaction management in the application.
- Developed Spring JMS messagelisteners to consume messages from queues.
- Developed Spring batch jobs for importing xml data in to database and for email notifications.
- Used Junit and Mockito for testing the application and log4j for logging the application.
- Developed angular unit test cases to test angular components using Karma and Jasmine.
- Involved SOAP-UI old side/new side testing/recursive testing.
- Involved in Behavior driven development (BDD) using Cucumber-JVM.
- Used Maven build tool to build and deploy the application and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture specification and Design patterns.
- Used extensively Eclipse in development and debugging the application.
- Used SVN version controller to manage the code versions.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile - Scrum methodology.
- Designed and developed web application using JSF, Spring and AJAX technology and UI using JSF, ApachePrimeFaces and Richfaces components.
- Designed and Developed the UI pages using JSF Apache RichFaces with MVC Design Pattern.
- Developed JSF custom converters, validators and configured application internalization resources in faces-config.xml.
- Developed JSF managed beans with various scopes and performed implicit and explicit navigations.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO's to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using Spring.
- Involved in transforming XML data in to Java Objects using a JAXB binding tool.
- Wrote builds and deployment scripts using ANT and was also responsible in maintaining them.
- Wrote Junit classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Used Apache Tomcat application server for application deployment
- Used JAX-WS (SOAP)for producing web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services using SOA with CXF framework.
- Created controller Servlets for handling HTTP requests from JSP pages.
- Developed the entire application web-based client implementing MVC Architecture using spring framework.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with spring functionality.
- Used Spring framework to inject the DAO and Bean objects, auto wiring the components.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Implemented dozer bean mapping for mapping the domain objects.
- Used SQL Queries in Java code to do select/update/delete depending upon the business requirement.
- Also used Stored procedures connecting to the database using spring JDBC.
- Responsible for modifying existing xml schema definition as per client's requirements.
- Extensively worked with XML schema, XSL/XSLT, XML to navigate in XML documents, and DOM4J to process and parse xml files.
- Extensively worked on XML Altova Map Force for the transformations of xml to xslt.
- Used XPATH to navigate through Attributes and Elements in an XML Document.
- Used JAXB to marshal and unmarshal the xml-java object, java objects-xml
- Extensively used JSP to develop schema viewer applications.
- Developed dynamic interfaces in JSP, JQUERY, AJAX, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Build a custom JQUERY framework based on the user requirements providing structure and consistency throughout the application.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for Oracle.
- Expertise in Creating Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate Mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Implemented drag and drop, calendar widget, print functionality using JQuery.
- Used Git as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
- Used Gradle as a build tool automating the building, testing, publishing and deployment loading all the dependencies from the nexus artifact repository.
- A WebSphere JNDI naming tree is maintained for the external configuration of a service.
Java J2EE Developer
- Worked on design and implementation of Market Place application.
- Worked in Agile development environment.
- Role based application monitoring and recording audit history, activity of different roles accessing the site.
- Deliver technical solutions utilizing defined technology stack.
- Design, implement and define components of the architecture strategy.
- Used JSF, Struts 2, AJAX for highly interactive and graphic user interface.
- Implement JUnit test cases for Struts/Spring components.
- BuiltSOAP Webservices
- Developed Action classes, ActionForms and Struts Configuration file to handle required UI actions, JSPsfor Views.
- Developed server-side presentation layer using Struts MVC Framework.
- Used various design patterns like Business delegate, Singleton, Factory and DAO
- Performed Inheritance based OR mappings in tables to simplify the data in Hibernate.
- Involved in implementation of webservices (top-down and bottom-up).
- Angular 2 was used to develop declarative User Interface.
- Interact with offshore team to coordinate and guide for the development happening in offshore
- JUnit is used to perform the Unit Test Cases.
- Used Oracle database for SQL, PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, Oracle forms/Reports.
- Performance Tuning andOptimization with J Profiler andJava Performance Analysis Tool .
- Worked on Installing and configured WebSphere Application Server.
- Made use of CVS for checkout and check in operations.
- Written Shell scripts for platform specific jobs and creation of product images.
- Developed Basic search and advanced search JSP pages.
- Developed utility components for import and export of employee list in MS excel file.
- Developed search and database utility classes.
- Parsing XML files using DOM parser and pumped the data into the database.