- Experience in CSS3 preprocessors such as SASS, LESS to optimize the cascading style sheet and allow mix-ins, variables and hierarchical structure in CSS file
- Hands on working with Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries to support for Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Profound Knowledge in Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Proficient in making AJAX calls using jQuery and usage of JSON for faster and impulsive responses.
- Hands on Angular 2.0 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture, router for navigation and services to connect the web application to back-end APIs.
- Experience in working different changed procedures of Angular 1.0 to Angular 4.0 such as, @Route, Router Outlet, router-link etc.
- Optimizing the code of reusability using the Decorators and injecting the services to access those in any components by using the property called providers in Angular 4.0 Components.
- Expertise in developing applications using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Collections Frameworks, Exception Handling, Data structures and JDBC.
- Used ReactJS to create the observables, Data Binding and React Flux architecture.
- Used High charts and D3.JS for creating Graphs and charts to implement the filtering functionality for the graphs.
- Familiar with SQL Database like Apache and MongoDB.
- Expertise in handling Cross Browser Compatibility issues for different browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari.
- Understanding and pleasant experience with Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Knowledge in using Unit testing framework along with Jasmine, Karma, Mocha and Chai.
- Well versed in version control tools like GIT and SVN to manage and control software development.
- Experience in build tools, Gulp, Grunt, NPM, Bower, REST Web Services.
- Experienced with JIRA, AGM for bug tracking and issue tracking and daily stand up to sync up with Team for current sprint status Implementation and Maintenance with extensive experience with Agile methodologies.
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of various projects, including requirement gathering, system designing, data modeling, application development.
- Extensive experience using IDEs, including Eclipse, NetBeans, Sublime, Visual Studio, IntelliJ and Notepad++.
Testing Frameworks: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor for E2E.
Application servers: Tomcat Server, WebSphere, WebLogic.
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, GIT, TFS
Database: Oracle11g, MySQL, SQL Server, Mongo DB.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Windows7, Mac OS, Unix.
Confidential - Mayfield, OH
Full Stack Developer
- Developed the Customer Service portal using framework Angular 2.0 along with HTML5, CSS3 , Bootstrap and TypeScript .
- Have a good hand on experience in Angular 4.0
- Perfectly utilizing the Typing concepts in Typescript making the Angular to be an optimized fashion.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST APIs using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4.0.
- Hands on creating services as classes in typescript importing into the Components in Angular 2.0.
- Used Bootstrap syntax in Angular2.0 platform and point it to the root component of the application instead of Angular ng-app.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 by consuming RESTful web services and used forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Used Angular 2.0 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using SASS, Bootstrap, and Angular 2.0.
- Worked on Routes in Angular 2.0 creating the base route and extensions by using Router Config as an injectable URL path and customized component for each of the web page in Angular 2.0.
- Created Angular 2.0 components, implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, ngFor, ngIf, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Developed various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Built applications using ReactJS which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase.
- Worked with ReactJS in creating various application specific directives and filters to show the search related results.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture.
- Worked on Packages like Web pack and BABEL as transpolar for converting into direct files.
- Created real-time websites with push capability and added user validations and user permissions by using the NodeJS. Used NodeJS for communication to the server through RESTful API services.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed Junit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Re-designed/ developed the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality by using NodeJS.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Web Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
Confidential - Mason, OH.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 forms and controls to validate Input data and Provided the contextual alert messages for typical user actions using the Angular Bootstrap.
- Created Web Applications with real-time, two-way connection, where both Client and Server can initiate communication by using Angular 2.0.
- Extensively worked with AngularJS (MVC, Routing, Data Binding, Factories, Services, $http, interceptors, and thirty angular modules).
- Wrote AngularJS Services to consume restful APIs, SOAP web services and processing JSON data for rendering in UI .
- Proficient in AngularJS for application implementation, creating modules, controllers, Route-Providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like RESTful web services with AJAX call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Worked on CSS pre-processor frameworks (SASS 3.4 & LESS 2.0).
- Involved in making service calls to fetch and update data using RESTful services.
- Used GIT for version control and JIRA for bug tracking.
- Experience testing SPA apps using libraries like Mocha and Chai .
- Interact with SCRUM team developers, programmers, tester, product owners and stake holders to deliver right value of the project at the end of each sprint.
- Coordinated in every phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), starting from Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Building, Deployment and Product Support.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Extensively used CSS3 along with RWD (Responsive Web Designing) to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Created different Carousels using jQuery Carousel, and Accordions with the help of jQuery UI for different product categories
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX.
- Displayed grids of images, videos and text with Bootstrap's grid system.
- Worked on AngularJS forms and controls to validate Input data and Provided the contextual alert messages for typical user actions using the Angular Bootstrap.
- Managed server side and database using php and worked with PostgreSQL and Tortoise SVN
- Worked with cross browser compatibility issues to ensure the smooth running of application and all its features on different browsers.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including Servlets.
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and involved in performance tuning the website.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Further tasks include management of all MySQL database and all the required tables to store different survey information related to the site.
- Followed Agile (SCRUM) methodologies, implemented sprint planning every two weeks and setup daily standup meetings to monitor the status.
- Used GIT for source control and version management and Used Jasmine for testing.
- Participated in meetings with the end-clients to develop layout, color scheme for the web page and implemented them.
- Created an internal browser-based text editor using html, CSS, java script, jQuery
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, CSS optimization, and ADA compliance support.
- Used MVN commands to compile the application, build war, deploy on the server, start Server
- Developed database stored procedures, functions, triggers and sequences.
- Developed the server side using java and front end with java scripting, XML, HTML.
- D esign e d a n d d evel op e d Views, M od el an d C ontr olle r c om p onen t s imp le men t i n g M VC Fr ame w ork .
- Experience in configuration and customizing e-commerce platform.
- Experience in working with E-commerce design and development of dynamic online websites.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the Nunit unit testing framework.
- Performed form validations using Java script.
- Co-ordinated for Testing, unit testing using JUnit, preparation of Test case design document & Review of test plans.
Jr. Web Developer
- Responsible for creating the screens with table less design following W3C standards.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using jQuery, AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Handled all the client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using jQuery.
- Used AJAX calls for data updates in UI along with JSON data parsing.
- Used jQuery and AJAX to create attractive animations and smooth transitions for a better user experience.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, from validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing AJAX features for the application.
- Used SVN for version control and defect tracking.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.