- Over 5+ years of IT Experience in software development, maintenance and support including design, development and deployment.
- Extensive experience in working with different MVC Frameworks like Struts and ORM (Object Relational mapping tools) like Hibernate.
- Strong experience in MVC architecture and design implementation using Servlets and JSP as well as open source frameworks such as Struts and Spring MVC.
- Experience in developing multi - tier Enterprise Applications using MyEclipse, WebSphere Studio (WSAD), RAD and RSA Application Developers.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, command, object pool, session façade, Model View Controller (MVC), Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Good experience in log4J implementation to persist the data into log files and experience with ant and maven for the build and deployment of applications.
- Experience with Web/Application servers BEA WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, AXIS, REST FUL API and JBoss.
- Good experience on SOA using technologies like SOAP http protocol, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis.
- Experience in developing ANT scripts and Maven Scripts for the build and deployment of J2EE applications.
- Extensive experience in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, triggers and Query optimization with Oracle, MS-SQL and MySQL databases. Written queries for insert, update and modification operations. Performed database normalization and optimization using database tools.
- Experience in working version control tools like CVS, Clear Case and SVN.
- Have experience in software Development Processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Test Driven Development (TDD), Iterative and Agile Methodologies.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies and paradigms.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills and a highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
Languages: Java(JDK 1.1, J2SE 1.3/1.4/5.0/Java SE 6, Java SE 7, 8), SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
APIs: JDBC, JMS, JNDI, JCA, JTA, JPA, JSF,JSTL, EJB, RMI, SOAP
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO, DTO, Front Controller, Session Fa ade, Business Delegate, Observer, Singleton
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JSF
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSLT, DTD, DOM parser, SAX parser, XPath, Xquery
Application Servers: WebLogic 7.0/8.1/9.1/10.0 , JBoss 4.0, Apache Tomcat 4.x/5.x, Websphere 5.0/5.1/6.0
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, RAD 6.0, Websphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD), NetBeans 5.x/6.0JBuilder 5/6/7/8
Databases: Oracle, MySQL 3.x/4.1/5.0, SQL Server 2005/2008
Operating Systems: Windows Variants, Unix, Linux
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Understanding business requirements drafted by the requirement analysts and translating such requirements to technical system specifications.
- Involved in the analysis, design and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in the application development using J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, HTML5, CSS3 and Web Services
- Provided utility classes for the application using Core Java and extensively used Collection package.
- Involved in the design of the Referential Data Service module to interface with various databases using JDBC.
- Written Hibernate mappings in XML and Hibernate.
- Involved in Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Developed a web-based reporting for credit monitoring system with HTML5, CSS3, XHTML, JSTL, Custom tags using spring.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Used Spring /MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and XML technology.
- Effectively developed Action classes, Action forms, JSP, JSF and other configuration files like struts-config.xml, web.xml.
- Used JSF for internal report generation by fetching data from database with customized view using CSS and AJAX for form processing.
- Involved in creating test cases using Junit for Java classes and Abstract spring dependency Injection test for spring beans.
- Developed web-based applications using Web Services like REST and SOAP .
- Written Junit Test cases for performing unit testing.
- Designed database and created tables, written the complex SQL Queries and stored procedures as per the requirements.
- Involved in the design and development of DB tables, interfaces and classes.
- As part of compatibility testing, executed the workflow manager web application related test cases on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome on different Operating Systems (Validation).
- Worked closely with onshore development team to develop Automated and Manual testing strategies.
- Providing the solution for critical issues.
- Involved in moving the application to production.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in the complete development, testing and maintenance process of the application.
- Worked on J2SE technologies like Core Java (Collections, Garbage collection, Threads and Exception Handling) and worked on J2EE like JDBC and Spring.
- Extensively used Spring MVC architecture for the application development.
- Developed many JSP pages, used JSON plug-in for asynchronous communication.
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API’s for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Designed and developed JSP pages using Spring MVC 3.0 framework.
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using XML, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE.
- Used JSP for presentation layer, developed high performance object/relational persistence and query service for entire application utilizing Hibernate.
- Designed and developed web-based clients using Tag Libraries, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Involved java multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework.
- Extensively used Eclipse IDE for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to communicate with the database.
- Written Hibernate mappings in XML and Hibernate.
- Involved in development and Design by Contract and Test Driven Development for assurance of software robustness using Junit.
- Developed software test plans, test design specifications, and test script for various test scenarios.
- Wrote and debugged the Maven Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Prepared High Level Technical Design document for the distributed application.
- Worked with QA team in preparation and review of test cases.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Responsible for analyzing the user requirements and creating the Use-Cases.
- Designed and developed the front-end User Interface, Navigation, HTML layouts, and Cascading Style Sheets for CMS.
- Created multiple user search based on different criteria using multi-threading.
- Worked closely with Product Managers, Server side and Front End programmers to bring the Layout consistent in all phases.
- Design and development of Test Simulation tools in Java (J2EE), to automate SOAP transactions.
- Developed a Message Driven Bean that uses JMS to manage backend transactions and approval for user loan applications.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT and WebServices (SOAP, WSDL).
- Developed the application using J2EE, JSP, Tag Libraries, XML, XSD and Oracle.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing the application using various design patterns such as Singleton, DAO, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Façade.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as loan status report.
- Assisted in Information Design, development, documentation, and quality assurance, bug fixing.
- Worked with senior Information Architects and Programmers to define site functionality, navigation, interaction, application architecture scheme, data flow, supporting user research and usability test plans.
- Involved in Performance tuning of the application and documentation of trouble-shooting.
- Designed Oracle database and responsible for retrieving data from database.
Environment: Java, JSP, JDBC, Multi-Threading, UML, RUP, Rational Rose, XML, XSLT, OOP & OOAD, Junit, Design, Patterns, Oracle, Windows XP.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding and Development of custom Interfaces.
- Involved in the feasibility study of the project.
- Used JQuery for client side computation of numbers and replacing values in DOM elements.
- Involved in developing static pages using HTML.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams
- Created custom tags for better navigation of the JSP pages.
- Developed JSP’s for dynamic content generation and a script file (.jsp), which contains generalized script functions.
- Wrote server side programs by using JSP’s.
- Worked on web services security using agent filters and implemented authentication logics for validating session cookies from the client requests.
- Involved in testing the website for compatibilities on different browsers. Writing clear, clean and concise code produces website that follow the web standard.
- Actively participated in daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.