- Certified Salesforce Developer/Adminstartor with having 9 years of experience in IT with around 5 years of strong experience in Salesforce.com Involves configuration, customization, communities, integration, deployment, classic to lightning development, lightning components, lightning design system, lightning locker services and lightning data services, Designing of service Cloud, Sales Cloud, force.com 4 years of experience in developing web application using Java J2EE.
- Good working experience in various capacities such as Salesforce developer, Salesforce Administrator, Force.com developer and business analyst and involved in various phases of entire project from requirement gathering, architecture development, implementation, training the end users.
- Rich experience in Administration and Development of Salesforce.com CRM using Force.com, Visual force, and APEX.
- Experience in security and sharing model, SSO, Salesforce Configuration, desktop/mobile integrations.
- Expertise in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Expertise in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Pick List, Role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts & Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom reports, Report folders, Report extractions to various formats, Design of Visual Force Pages, Record Types, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Extensive experience using Salesforce.com Administration, Creating Roles, profiles, Pagelayouts.
- Performed CPQ related configuration for product setup, approval matrices, approval rules, process builder and work flows
- Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages . Have worked on Apex classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Expertise in developing Apex classes, Controller and Triggers on Force.com platform to customize application according to the functional needs.
- Expertise in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Knowledge on building new apps with the lightining App builder and Lightining Components.
- Experience in integrating SFDC with Legacy applications (SAP, ACT) using Web Services API.
- Experience in customizing Data model of Salesforce.com CRM using Workflows, Triggers, Validation Rules, and Approval Processes.
- Proficient in using tools like Force.com IDE on Mac and PC environment.
- Extensive experience in customization, configuration, Eclipse IDE, Apex, Visualforce pages.
- Experienced in defining custom formulas and creating validation rules to suit the needs of the data model and ensure data quality.
- Configured the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing. Worked on MULE API manager and RAML (RESTful API modeling Language).
- Hands - on experience with development tools like Force.com IDE, Force.com Explorer.
- Key player in migrations and deployment of code from one environment to other using Force.com IDE deployment wizard.
- Experience in creating and customizing websites using CMS WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal and integrating them with Salesforce CRM for generating web-to-leads and web-to-cases.
- Experience in Requirements gathering experience Conducting User Interviews, and preparing functional documents like Use Cases, Software Requirements Specifications(SRS).
- Full SDLC designing and implementing Salesforce or other CRM platforms (Siebel, Oracle, Microsoft), and/or CPQ, Apttus, Steelbrick technologies
- Experienced in Business Analysis working closely with Business & Support Units and have experience in using Object Oriented software development (OOD) methodologies like XP-Agile, Rapid Application Development & Test-Driven Development.
- Configured various channels such as Voice (IVR call flow setup), Chat, Email, SMS, Open CTI integration with CIC 4.0 and Salesforce CRM application
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail oriented and problem-solving skills in the technology arena.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Salesforce CPQ,Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages/Components & Controllers, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, AJAX, Dashboards, Lightning, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Jitterbit, Workflow rule, Approvals, Case Management Automation.
Force.com Configuration: SFDC Standard Object Configuration: Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Price Books, Products, Assets, Contracts, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Queues, Quotes and Custom Object development, Field creation, Page Layout creation/editing, Related list customization, Record Types, Field Level and Object level security, role hierarchies, sharing models, Workflow: time-dependent actions, field updates, email alerts, task creation, Reports, Dashboards, Formula Fields and Cross Object Formula Fields, Configuration Skills, Overall User Management.
Programming Languages: Java, C#, Apex, SQL Server 2005.
Scripting Languages: HTML, XML, Java script, CSS, jQuery, Shell, Ruby, Python
Web Services: SOAP/REST API
Databases: MYSQL, Oracle9i, Oracle 10g, Microsoft Access, SQL Server 2005/2008
Packages: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Eclipse IDE
ETL/Integration Tools: Apex Data Loader, Jitterbit, MuleSoft, Cast Iron, Force.com workbench.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Developed Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers on Force.com platform to customize application according to the functional needs.
- Triggered interface events by user interactions, which includes Lightning Component framework and also involved in building Lightning Components using the aura framework.
- Also embedded Lightning Lightning Components in Visual force Page by using new Lightning out feature by event-Driven Programming.
- Worked on Salesforce Platform to build Mobile App by enabling lightning components for use in theSalesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning application to mobile
- Created Lightning page with some customizations based on the components used and created the Lightning app.
- Added Lightning Componen t to Lightning Pages and Record Pages. Have worked on Apex classes , Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked on salesforce Lightning components for building customized components replacing the existing ones and also embed Lightning components in Visualforce page by using new lightning out feature by event-driven programming.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created exception handling framework to send back error response and codes.
- Worked with XML and JSON contents
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture to create JSP and spring bean factory using IOC, AOP Concepts
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created complex workflow rules criteria for field updates and email alerts and used field level Security along with the page layouts in lightning to manage access to certain fields
- Created validation rules for performing data validations depending on the user’s profile and their record type.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports Tabs and Components and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Created custom VF email templates for enabling the localization using Translation Workbench.
- Created custom VF pages to leverage the functionality of displaying the information from different objects and also update them on the same page.
- Expertise as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Quote-to-Cash (Apttus) and minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the capacity of a Solution Architect / Business System Analyst.
- Hands-on Experience working across various SFDC implementations that are covering Sales cloud, Service Cloud and Apptus CPQ.
- Created REST API using RAML and developed flows using APIKIT Router .
- Implemented Wave Analytics, created datasets, dashboards and apps for Opportunity, Accounts and Cases.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Created SOAP and REST based service interfaces using Mule ESB Any point Platform and delivered fast, reliable and scalable integration API codes.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Utilize various renewal pricing methods and replacement products
- Implemented partner and customer partner discounts
- Used Salesforce Lightning inspector to debug the lightning components during the development process
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce.com CRM implementation.
- Effectively used the out of box Salesforce functionality to manage Campaigns, Opportunities, Cases and Events
- During every new platform release from Salesforce.com, discussing the new release features with teammates and BA team to effectively improve the features on current environment.
- Used agile methodology of development for all the project requirements given by the BA Team. Also have regular scrum meeting between BA and Developer team to discuss issues and goals fulfilled.
- Developing and maintaining complex Extract-Transform-Load ( ETL ) processes from multiple systems.
- Worked on Conga Composer - a report building tool to generate customized and personalized reports according to the Company standards in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT and PDF formats.
- Worked on the AppExchange application “Process Composer” - to build and automate simple or complex repetitive process.
- Created historical opportunity reports using scheduled Analytic Snapshot between Opportunities and custom objects.
- Worked on reports using custom and standard report types. Also created Dashboards using the existing reports.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Lightning, Data Loader, Apptus CPQ, Price rules, Discount schedules, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, SOAP/REST API, Sandbox data loading, CTI, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential, New York
- Created different profiles and setup the permissions based on the roles in the organization.
- Gained basic Knowledge on lightning App builder to develop Apps visually, without code using Custom-build lightning components
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application with lightning.
- Responsible for deployments to Production environment using Ant tool, change sets and Force.com migration tool.
- Expertise in working with Cisco CTIOS and CTI Server platform.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning components for building customized components replacing the existing ones
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Also embedded Lightning components in visual force page by using new lightning out feature by event-driven programs
- Enhanced in Communities by adding new fields, field sets by using salesforce lightning
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Developed various Custom Tabs, Tags and Components.
- Implemented Salesforce for Outlook functionality and installed outlook integration with different user systems
- Wave analytics also helped the sales manager to take immediate action by creating a campaign and dive in deep the data for quick decision making.
- Created multiple Lightning components, added CSS and design parameters from LDS(Lightning design system) that makes the Lightning component look and feel better
- Worked with Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval Process and Reports & Dashboards.
- Worked with Data Loader and App Exchange Applications.
- Developed ETL process using Pentaho PDI to extract the data from HIS and vista and populated it into our BI data mart.
- Worked on REST/SOAP Web service to integrate Salesforce with third party systems.
- Created Web Services for handling requests and API and SaaS based applications using REST or SOAP -based web services.
- Worked with different Deployment Plans for each release and Sandbox Refreshing.
- Worked with different Record types to setup for different Page layouts based on profiles.
- Involved in setting up Profiles and assigning the Profiles to the Users.
- Involved in setting up the Role Hierarchy and assigning the Users as per the role.
- Experience configure price quote ( CPQ ) app such as Zuora.
- Understand the requirement for designing the BI Architecture and ETL.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Apex language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), SOAP/REST API, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new Salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, force.com objects, reports, apex code) to meet business requirements.
- Used the force.com IDE (Eclipse) for development and code promotion.
- Developed batch interfaces and processes to integrate Salesforce.com with external systems.
- Experience in using Data loader and scheduling timely data backup operations using Apex scheduler.
- Implemented escalation rules, Automatic Case generation and their escalation to call center representative and generated emails alerts for quick issue resolution
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Developed several Triggers, Apex Classes and Visual force Pages as a part of a application development
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record detail pages and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created Master-Detail and Lookup relationships on Standard and custom objects and defined junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Written Batch Apex to handle unprogressed opportunities.
- Implemented field level security along with the page layouts to control access to certain fields.
- Maintained version control using GITHUB along with auto rabbit to manage all the deployment
- Developing custom Call Recording and CTI integrations .
- Audited, uncovered and resolved data integrity issues with legacy systems
- Involved in developing tests for custom apex code.
- Extracted the data from Salesforce.com application into the external databases (Oracle 10g) for generating large data reports using the Informatica On demand.
- Created various RAML resources to implement REST Based APIs as a part of project implementation.
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while transferring the data to the external system using Informatica On demand.
- Involved in establishing and maintaining the change control processes for multiple sandbox environments.
- Developed and performed training for the sales staff on the use of the system.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and documented the requirements. Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports, and created custom objects based on Business need.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages and Controllers.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets management.
- Developed Test cases for unit testing, and also was involved in the integration testing
- Coded APEX triggers and s-controls, created rule based automated workflows
- Provided administrative level support for users of the Salesforce application.
- Responsible for mass delete/transfer records using Data Management.
- Created custom links, formulas, Layouts, workflow and approval processes. Set both object-level and record level security.
- Monitored and resolved the Service Requests, specifically, visibility issues involving Custom Profiles, Public Groups, and Sharing Rules.
- Defined Custom Profiles, User Permissions and created Custom Sharing Rules for Record owners with "Read-only" Permissions granting client-requested Create/Read/Update/Delete capabilities.
- Created and customized detailed reports with filters, conditional highlighting, custom subtotals and charts.
- Provided support ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management, Triggers.
- Performed the role of support engineer for the internal users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports and saved them for further access to the users.
- Used the Sandbox for development, testing and migrated the code of the development instance after testing
Environment: Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition, Profiles, Role hierarchy, Workflow & Approval processes, Data Loader, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Data Management, Lead processes, Record types.
- Involved in development, analysis and design of assigned work using Servlets, JSP, Html, Java Script, and Java Beans.
- Developed JAVA classes as per designed docs.
- Developed Core Java classes and methods for handling data from database.
- Used connection pooling for better performance.
- Developed Ant builds script and ant task classes to clean, compile, copy, run, deploy, jar, war and ear files, and develop web service.
- Used JDBC Statements to call the stored procedures and Prepared Statements to perform dynamic SQL operations. DAO classes are accessed in EJBs to connect to Database.
- Involved in writing procedures and Packages for Report Generation using Oracle as Database.
- Responsible for Testing - unit testing & integration testing using Junit.