- Over 8 years of experience in software development using Java and J2EE technologies, this includes all phases of software development life cycles like User Interaction, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Builds, Configuration and Code Management.
- Extensively worked with MVC Architecture using spring, modules, Hibernate, Apache Struts.
- Experience with Hibernate 3.0 Persistence Framework and Design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object.
- Experience in developing components using Enterprise Java Beans over Application servers and platforms such as Web Logic.
- Experience in deploying and configuring multi-tier enterprise applications on multiple servers such as Web logic Server, JBoss, WebSphere and Tomcat, BEA WebLogic.
- Experienced in writing applications in Maven, ANT and deploying them on to servers.
- Extensive experience of working with RDBMS like Oracle 11g/12 c, MySQL, MongoDB, SQL Server and developing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Functions and SQL Queries.
- Experience in managing MongoDB environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Worked on implementing continuous testing for all modules. Unit test-case preparation for every module developed.
- Good in implementing PL/SQL concepts like stored procedures, functions, triggers etc.
- Knowledge in NodeJS for writing a proxy service layer using Express JS.
- Quick learner in testing framework such as Cucumber, Selenium for e2e testing. Jasmine, protractor for angular based application, JEST for React based application.
- In-depth working knowledge of all the modules of spring framework like Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring web, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Context, Spring Web, Spring Transaction, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring ORM etc.
- Good usage of ORM frameworks like Hibernate and JPA.
- Experience of working with RAD, WSAD 5.0, Spring Tool Suite, JDeveloper, Eclipse, NetBeans.
- Extremely knowledge about CI/CD integrations.
- Experience in designing UML diagrams using Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in the use of Defect Tracking & Version Management Tools such as SVN, CVS, Rational Clear Case, VSS.
- Experienced in Unit Testing and generating of Test cases for web applications.
- A resourceful team player with good inter-personal skills, effective problem - solving and decision-making skills, looking for a satisfying career in a fair working environment with opportunities for growth.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL.
Frameworks: Angular.js, Angular2, Angular4, Bootstrap, Node.js, D3.js, Backbone.js, React.js, Redux, Rest API, Express.js, Spring boot
Prototyping Design: Azure, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Adobe Fireworks
IDE & Tools: Sublime Text, Eclipse, WebStorm, STS, Soap UI, XML schema, Visual studio.
Debugging tools: Firebug, Bugzilla
Web Servers: Apache, Tomcat 7.x, Tomcat 8.x, Web Logic 10.x, JAX-WS
Database: ORACLE11g/12c, MYSQL, DB2, SQL server
Build Tools: Maven 3.x, Jenkins
Management tools: SVN, GitHub 1.8, JIRA
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux, Mac OS X
Methodologies: Agile, Sprint, waterfall
Sr. Java DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life Cycle) of the application from requirement analysis for testing.
- Worked on Java 8 in developing the applications.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyzing, defining and documenting the functional and business requirements. We have a daily scrum meeting where we discuss all the tasks we must finish for that days and discuss any blockers or issues. We have used JIRA as our SCRUM tool
- Replaced existed Angular JS code with Angular 2/4 code, which decreased number of lines of code for a web application.
- Implemented Common Backend Application Flow for all the Screens using EJB 3.0 and Business Logic was implemented using core java Collections based on the requirements of individual screen.
- Developed DAO Layer using various Java based cargo objects to communicate with the Oracle Database using JPA.
- Postman was extensively used to test the request and response of the JSON based backend applications.
- Knowledge of J2EE Design Patterns such as Creational, Structural and Behavioral design patterns Singleton, Factory, Facade, Builder, Observer, DAO, Value/Data Transfer and Well versed in Object-Oriented programming using Java, J2EE.
- Designed and developed hibernate Configurations.
- Worked on hibernate changes, upgraded hibernate 3 version to hibernate 5.
- Designing and developing Micro Services using spring boot application architecture to interact with different services.
- Designed and implemented using MVC, integrating hibernate and spring boot framework.
- Used Web Services (SOAP and REST) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Developed JAX-WS SOAP web services using XML, WSDL, XSD through Apache CXF Implementation.
- Worked in all areas of Jenkins setting up CI/CD for new branches, build automation, plugin management and securing Jenkins and setting up master/develop configurations.
- Worked on security issues for the User Management service.
- Maven for the application builds and Jenkins for the continuous integration.
- Deployed applications into PivotalCloudFoundary.
- Created a mock API, which includes all the JSON data in that.
- Written complex SQL queries to fetch data from the database.
- Worked on implementing continuous testing for all modules. Unit test-case preparation for every module developed.
- Worked with QA team to resolve the defects and UAT defects with the business users.
- Defined AWS Security Groups, which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic, allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 instances.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Core Java, Angular JS, Angular2/4, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Junit, Oracle, DB2, JIRA, Jenkins, PCF, hibernate3, hibernate5, STS, JSON, Maven, AWS, SOAP and REST Web Services.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Responsible for requirement gathering, design and analysis of the system.
- Worked with customers to gather requirements and develop use cases, project and test plans.
- Involved in designing the application by drawing UML diagrams using JUDE tool.
- Developed Java Server Faces (JSF) for building component-based user interfaces.
- Produced as well as consumed the WSDL based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS, Apache CXF, JAXB etc.
- Involved in developing Cross-site scripting (XSS) filters to provide security for this web application.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer. Involved in designing and implementation of MVC design pattern using Struts framework for Web-tier.
- Worked on Creating Form Bean, Action classes and Configuration files using Struts framework.
- Developed Presentation tier as Java Server Pages using Struts MVC Framework implementing Struts validator, Tiles and Struts Internationalization.
- Set up Custom business validations using Struts validate framework.
- Developed presentation layer using struts tag libraries like logic, html, bean, etc. in JSP pages.
- Installed and configured VeriSign SSL certificate on windows for the DEV Environments to fix web inspection violation issues.
- JBoss used as an app server.
- Utilized Java Collections (Lists, Sets, and Maps) and advance core Java.
- Making the build process using Ant and Deploying application on Oracle WebLogic on DEV and UAT environments.
- Followed coding standards and ran Test suite to make sure 100% code coverage by using EMMA tool.
- Used SVN for version control and management.
Environment: Java 1.5, Servlets, JSP, Struts, JSF, Axis Web service, JSON, jQuery, JDBC, SOAP, SVN, Windows and JBoss, Oracle 10g.
Confidential,New britan, CT
- Involved in analyzing the user requirements and specifications for deciding the flex component needed to be developed and their interaction.
- Involved in the design by preparing UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Used Ajax for asynchronously exchanging small amount of data with the server behind the scenes and updating the JSP page.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (jQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Debug the application User Interface using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Involved in Hibernate configuration properties setup & mapping files using generators, associations & inheritance etc.
- Involved in developing the applications using Spring Framework for Dependency Injection (Inversion of Control).
- Implemented simulated top-down SOAP based Web Service to test the business logic for the rating calculation.
- Utilized JDBC, MQ Series, Web Service, and Hibernate framework to access the data from back-end MS SQL database server.
- Used Stored Procedures to crunch data and creating view for fetching data from multiple tables on MS SQL Server.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) for managing relational data mapping.
- Spring framework to implement bean to declare a service and accessed those using Application context.
- Used JMS to send messages through WebSphere queues.
- Developed and debugged the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with the testing team and fixing Bugs at various stages of the application development. Tracked defects using QC.
- Configured EMMA tool and ran test suite and made sure that 100% test coverage.
- Ran check styles, PMD Defects, find bugs etc. and fixed them if there are any.
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Used SVN for version control and Log4J logging framework to write Log messages with various levels.
- Developed Automated Test Application which validates various XML document using Junit and XSLT.
- Used JRockit JDK to develop and run the underwriting workbench application.
- Followed Agile Methodology during the development process.
- Work with DNS to map the website to its IP address.
- Extensively used GWT for developing Ajax applications.
Environment: JDK 1.5, Java/J2EE, JSF 1.0, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 3.0, JSP, CSS, JSTL, Servlets, XML, JRockit, JUnit, VSS, JMS, Agile Programming, Eclipse 3.1, GWT, MSSQL Server 2005, Ajax, AXIS, Web Services JAX-WS, BEA Web Logic Server 8.1, UML, Maven, UNIX, SVN.
- Involved in discussions with the System Analyst to identify the technical requirements.
- Supported internal employee use application developed in Angular.js framework.
- Articulated business strategy and branding issues and to balance these with user needs and technological constraints.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wire-frames and Mockups.
- Extensively used jQuery in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Involved in various technical and architectural design discussions with back-end teams as well as front-end team to integrate front-end and back-end.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Worked on jQuery to make drop down menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Worked closely with product managers, developers and internal stakeholders throughout the product design.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
Environment: HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, AngularJS, Agile methodology, Eclipse, Windows.
- Created user interface and navigation structure.
- Converted wireframes into HTML.
- Created navigation lists using list elements in HTML.
- Responsible for validation client interface HTML pages using Java Scripts.
- Worked on code optimizing and test across browsers.
- Provided insight on HTML and CSS standards.
- Actively participated in meetings with clients to determine website goals and develop strategies.
- Worked on java for connecting the front-end applications with backend.
- Developed HTML prototypes and ready XHTML documents with CSS style sheets.
- The new website has made it much easier for the users to access the page and check the required info.
- Created Stored Procedure, Trigger for database access and events.
- As a developer, coordinated with onsite team and client in understanding the business process and requirement understanding.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle database.
- Participated in daily meeting for enhancing the features for the portal.
- Participated in Code review and Quality Assurance.
- Created JDBC, application server provided transaction API for accessing data from the Oracle the using standard statements.