- Overall 2 years of Professional experience working with J2EE and Service Oriented Architecture using Spring Restful web services.
- Experience with Big Data tools like Hive, Spark and using these in developing complex jobs to process the data for data visualization.
- Writing data ingestion scripts using Perl, Python. Bash scripts for code deployment and environment setup.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle, SQL server and MySQL.
- Experience in working on Hibernate, writing custom CRUD statements.
- Experience in using Java Persistence API and its annotations.
- Experience in Java design patterns such as Factory, Singleton, Proxy, Adaptor, Builder, DAO and DTO .
- Experience with Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi - threading, Object Oriented Design Principles, Exception Handling and Serialization
- Experience in configuring build tools like MAVEN, GRADLE for the development and deployment.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like GIT, SVN and Continuous Integration tool Jenkins.
Programming Languages: J2EE/Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C/C++, Perl, Scala.
Web Frameworks: JSP/Servlets, Spring Core, Spring-MVC, Hibernate, Spring Boot
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Nginx.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, Hbase, Mongo DB
Web Technologies: JSP, HTML, CSS, XML, JSON.
Big Data technologies: Spark, HIVE, Map Reduce 2(YARN), HDFS.
IDE: Eclipse, Scala IDE.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Big Data/ Java Developer
- Built REST api’s using Spring, Spring boot framework .
- Perform base data ingestions using Perl, python scripts from into Hadoop filesystem.
- Write hive, impala queries to perform aggregations and preaggregations of ingested data for final consumption by different applications.
- Code, deploy Spark-Scala applications to manipulate and roll up data using the SparkSQL using Data Frames and RDD’s.
- Persist data into Mongo DB, HBase .
- Developing oozie workflows to scheduled daily and monthly jobs.
Languages & Tools: Hue, Cloudera Manager, Hive, Impala, Perl, Java 1.7, Java 1.8 Hadoop-cdh-5.14,Swagger, Eclipse IDE, Junit, Postman.
- Responsible for developing the RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS specification.
- Used JPA annotations to map object-models to the relational database using Hibernate frame work
- Implemented Dependency Injection using Spring to inject various service objects into control classes .
- Defined the Service Layer methods which interact with the DAO’s, JMS services and external web services.
- Implemented Unit Testing by writing various JUnit test cases by using tools like Mockito for web service classes
- Project implemented Agile methodology and was involved in daily stand-up meetings, Sprint discussions.
Languages & Tools: Spring, JPA, Eclipse IDE, Junit, Postman.
Assistant Systems Engineer
- Worked on TCS ion Digital Campus solutions and involved with identity management, various Student Life Cycle modules.
- Implemented Spring MVC and dependency Injection (DI) features along with Hibernate using JPA, Spring annotations.
- Used Hibernate to persist, access, update and delete objects in database.
- Wrote SQL queries to perform various database operations
- Involved in testing using Junit and Supported the QA team to complete the testing on time for all the releases.
- Resolving spring framework artifacts and code build & deployment via Maven.