- Around 6+ years of Extensive IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies in various domains like Banking, Finance, Health etc.,
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile Methodology, TDD and Waterfall methodology.
- Experience with Java 8 Features like Lambda expressions, Parallel Streams, functional interfaces and filters.
- Involved in designing and deploying a multitude application utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high - availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS formation.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, Serialization and JDBC.
- Experience in developing with various open source frameworks such as Java Server Faces (JSF), Spring Frameworks like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Struts Framework, Tiles Frameworks and ORM Tools like Hibernate and IBatis.
- Experience in developing the application using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Microservice Architecture.
- Having good experience in developing and migrating existing application into cloud based platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Implemented the Persistence framework like Hibernate, JPA for mapping java objects with database using HQL (Hibernate Query Language).
- Expertise in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Business.
- Experience in working with XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPath and parsing XML with SAX & DOM parsers.
- Strong experience in developing web services using SOAP, WSDL, RESTful, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC, AXIS and JERSEY.
- Good understanding on NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, Dynamo DB.
- Worked with IBM Web Sphere Application Server, Oracle Web Logic application server, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Good amount of work done on Reactive forms or Web Forms 2.0 in Angular 2 and their Validations.
- Create desktop application with Angular 2/4
- Subversion SVN, CVS, GIT and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools.
- Having experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA .
- Experience in developing applications on Windows, UNIX, Linux and Mac platforms.
- Highly experience with Java complaint IDE’s like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, Intellij and RAD.
Programming languages and Scripts: Java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSTL, Perl, XML, PL/SQL.
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, JDBC.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD, WSAD and Net Beans, JDeveloper, JBuilder.
J2EE Common Services APIs: SOAP, RESTful web service, Hibernate, JPA, JMS, Java Servlet, SWING, JSP, EJB2.0/3.0, JDBC, Axis, web services, JNDI, JAXP, JTA, JFS, JAXB, AJAX, JSON, Angular2/4.
Application Servers: BEA WebLogic, IBM Web sphere 4.0 and 5.X, JBOSS
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 8.
Frameworks / APIs / Tools: Spring core, Spring AOP, Spring Transaction, Spring MVC, Struts, JSF, Log4j, Ant, WEB-SERVICES (REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Axis2, CXF)
XML: XSL, DOM, XML Schema, SAX, XSLT and Designing DTDs.
Modeling Tools / Languages: UML on Rational Rose 4.0.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI
Version and Source Control: CVS, WinCVS, Clear Case, SVN,eGit
ORM: Hibernate, JPA, TopLink
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/XP/Vista/7, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
Confidential, Mishawaka, IN
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed and developed the application using Angular 2 framework along with HTML5, CSS3, Type Script, Java Script, Bootstrap, Node.js, NPM, Mongo DB.
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project in Agile methodology.
- Participated Daily Scrum meeting, sprint grooming/review and demo with management and other teams.
- Worked on the Migration and implementation of Java 1.8 features like Lambda, Advanced for Each loop, Streams and used Lambda, Streams API on collection framework.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation based Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Worked on AWS for continuous integration of files to the UI and worked for the backend development using Node.js and Mongo DB.
- Implemented Microservices Architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 Buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Implemented Bean classes and configured in spring configuration file for Dependency Injection, Developed Controller Classes using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch modules, handled security using Spring Security.
- Used Spring IOC to make code loosely coupled and Spring AOP for logging purposes.
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Spring Security
- Used Spring JMS module for lookup for the queues and MDBs for the listeners.
- Developed and consumed RESTful web services to retrieve configuration JSON documents related to customer.
- Integrated REST API with Spring for consuming resources using Spring Rest Templates and developed RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Worked on testing REST APIs using Postman tool.
- Implemented data access layer i.e. DAO Classes using Hibernate as an ORM tool and configured xml files according to hibernate framework.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Used Docker to deploy code in instances.
- Configured and tuned the AWS EC2 and worked on ELB, Route53 for high availability.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses POJOs to represent the persistence database.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharing, replication, schema design.
- Involved in the development of underwriting process, which involves communications without side systems using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ and JMS (Java Messaging Service).
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Implemented complete Maven build life cycle to achieve organized application structure and conflict free dependencies in pom.xml file
- Created client library that provided load balanced and fault tolerant consumption of Spring Boot microservices from monolithic application
- Created POC of Authentication and Authorization with Oauth2 Spring Boot microservice .
- Created Maven builds to build and deploy Spring Boot microservices to internal enterprise Docker registry.
- New library development with microservices architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot.
- Migrating existing application into microservices architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot and AWS.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
Environment: Java1.8, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular 2/4, Node JS, Express JS, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Hibernate, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, RESTful, SOAP, Microservice Architecture, AWS, EC2, RDS, Docker, Mongo DB, Oracle DB, CI/CD, Maven, Intellij, Web Sphere Application Server, JMS, UNIX, Jenkins, Postman, JIRA, log4j and GIT.
Confidential, Cranberry Twp, PA
- Involved in developing the application built using J2EE technologies like Struts and Spring MVC Framework.
- Involved in Installation and Configuration of Tomcat, SpringSource Tool Suit, Eclipse, unit testing.
- Involved in Migrating existing distributed JSP framework to Struts Framework, designed and involved in research of Struts MVC framework which fits into our existing framework,
- Developed Ajax framework on service layer for 2 module as benchmark
- Implemented Service and DAO layers in between Struts and Hibernate.
- Architected an enterprise service bus using Mule, Java (EJB3), Hibernate, and Spring to tie back-end business logic/systems with web properties via a corresponding RESTful API.
- Used XSLT for transforming XML documents.
- Applied MVC pattern of Ajax framework which involves creating Controllers for implementing Classes.
- Refactored, re-architected, and enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow strict MVVM/MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance.
- Installed, configured, and managed the servers (Amazon Web Services, Linux, Tomcat, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB, Groovy/Grails, Hudson/Jenkins, JIRA, Git, JUnit, MediaWiki, tripwire, fail2ban, ssh, sendmail, sudo, etc.).
- Tag Libraries, AJAX and Ext Js used for Responsive web page designing.
- Developed Java custom code using Spring Boot and Rest APIs to invoke external systems APIs to perform in-detail analysis and load to temporary MELD tables.
- Implemented Microservices based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed Java 8 business components and RESTful service endpoints using Spring boot.
- Create highly customized Spring Boot microservice with Mule.
- Build microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Involved in development, maintain web based application using Struts Framework 1.3 combined with Struts Validator Framework and Tiles for the application.
- Performed Junit & Cucumber Testing
- Strictly followed Web 2.0 design features such as simplicity, fewer columns, separate top sections, fonts, simple navigation, logos, gradients, reflections and more.
- Implemented Spring Framework to loose-couple dependencies. Developed user views using Custom tags in JSPs and data validation using Struts validators.
- Used version control system - perforce visual client used and maintained maven build scripts.
- Involved in fixing bugs and minor enhancements of the modules.
- Experience with the features of Angular 2 such as directives, modules and routing.
- Highly used Angular 2 router to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
Jr. Java Developer
- Used AJAX API for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Decompose existing monolithic code base into Spring Boot microservices.
- Build Spring Boot microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Developed Java and EJB in Mainframe DB2 environment.
- Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO’s using Spring Framework’s Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template
- Involved in the development of the User Interfaces using HTML, JSP, JS, Dojo Tool Kit, CSS and AJAX
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in Tomcat Server.
- Implemented PL/SQL procedures and views in DB2 Database.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appender’s components.
- Created Gradle builds to build and deploy Spring Boot microservices to internal enterprise Docker registry.
- Create highly customized Spring Boot microservice with Mule.
- Implemented REST API Web services to integrate with Angular2
- Involved in developing user interfaces using Angular2.