- 6 years of substantial experience in software development Life Cycle from the analysis and design to implementation and maintenance of commercial Enterprise Applications for Multi - tiered-distributed software products and e-commerce applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in Core Java including JDBC, RMI, Collections, Multithreading & Exception Handling mechanisms.
- Expertise with frameworks like Spring, Struts and ORM tools such as Hibernate.
- Experience with Creational, Structural and Behavioral patterns such as Front Controller, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Value list, Value Object, Adapter, MVC, Session Facade, Data Access Object (DAO) and Dependency Injections etc.
- Experience with design, development and deployment of Spring framework-based web applications with Inversion of Control (IOC) and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) mechanisms.
- Experience with web services like SOAP protocol using JAX-WS and REST (JSON/XML) architecture using JAX-RS and also Jersey JPA.
- Experience with configuring and customizing logs using Log4j and Spring AOP.
- Experience building and deploying applications using Maven, Sonar, Ant, and designing test cases for unit testing applications using JUnit.
- Experience working with Application servers such as WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, GlassFish, JBoss and WebServers like Apache Tomcat and IIS.
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall methods of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in all phases of SDLC, like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Experience in developing web pages in Responsive Design using Bootstrap and adapt to the changing environment.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access).
- Strong knowledge in using libraries like JQuery to implement dynamic WebPages.
- Proficient in writing and using SOAP and Restful Web services.
- Good Knowledge about the SQL stores, MongoDB, CouchDB, Neo4J, Hadoop, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Elastic search.
- Proficient in using AJAX for implementing dynamic Webpages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Extensive experience in developing Web Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP and REST.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Experience in NodeJS, AngularJS, BackboneJS, Document Object Model, DOM functions and Front-End Package Manager Bower.
- Experienced working in both AGILE and SDLC based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
- Possess good analytical skills, which enabled to analyze data with ease.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
J2EE Technologies: Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JMS, JSP, Servlet, JDBC
Frameworks: Spring IoC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, JUnit
Database: Oracle, MySql, MongoDB
Web Services: AWS EC2/S3, Apache Tomcat 8.5
Deployment and Test: Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, Docker, Junit, Postman, Swagger
SDLC: Agile(Scrum), Waterfall, TDD, GitHub, GitLab, JIRA, Slack
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential. Peoria - IL
- Collaborated with Web Design team to develop responsive web pages, handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues to make the web page display stable on variety of devices and windows or screen sizes using Angular Material, Bootstrap, Flex-Layout.
- Developed and maintained the front-end using Angular4/5, HTML5, TypeScript, Ajax, supported with Java backend and related frameworks.
- Created injectable services to make Ajax http requests using Http/HttpClient Module, interact with backend/server side, retrieving data from the Java back-end RESTFul web services.
- Created template-driven forms and reactive forms to implement the form operations like user account related operations, supported with the Form Validation using FormBuilder, FormGroup, FormControl, built-in Validator/custom validator, using *ngIf, *ngFor to control displaying dataset.
- Applied Angular built-in Pipes and custom Pipes for filtering the dataset and provide the customized data format, implemented searching specific patients by multiple categories.
- Applied Angular lazy loading modules, created decoupled custom modules to hold its specific modules.
- Used HTML5 LocalStorage new feature to persist the status and data of current page.
- Implemented frontend file upload functionality layout by using HTML5 file type input.
- Developed backend by using Java8 with new features like Lambda expression, functional interface.
- Utilized the Hibernate Object-relational mapping(ORM) to do the database mapping, supported with DAO, Service, Controller of Spring Boot framework, Spring Java Persistence API(JPA), Spring IoC methodologies.
- Worked on the Java Spring framework to create Restful web services with the implementation of GET, POST, UPDATE, DELETE requests, and consuming them to return managed JSON response.
- Designed and deployed micro-services onto AWS EC2, supported with docker, AWS S3 online storage.
- Involved in database implementation, including creating Triggers, Views, Stored procedures, Functions in the database to implement complex queries.
- Involved in analysis, design and development and testing phases of the application development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Implemented Angular unit testing using Jasmine, backend unit testing using JUnit, Mockito.
- Used Git as version control system and JIRA as project management tool for tracking changes and progress in the project.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential - Norfolk, VA
- Involved in Agile Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning. Involved in gathering requirements from existing functionality for the custodians.
- Written code on Typescript and ES6 to implement Angular 4.0 Components and worked on different changed procedures of Angular JS to Angular 4.0.
- Implemented Bootstrap for responsive UI design, so that application can be used from various browsers and devices.
- Used Spring core for dependency injection/inversion of control, and integrated AngularJS.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Implemented Declarative transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Used Spring MVC for REST API and Spring Boot for Micro-Services.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM.
- Managed and maintained NoSQL (MongoDB) database in production domain.
- Developed DAO layer using Cassandra and expertise in CQL, for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL.
- Involved in writing Thread safe blocks for Multi-Threading access to make valid transactions.
- Used APIGEE for API Identification and Resource Definition based on REST principles.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns. RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Used Micro-Services architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Deployed Spring Boot Micro-Services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, pushing images, integration of Springboot.
- Upgraded the swagger to new version while maintaining the look and functionality of the UI.
- Involved in deploying the application in UNIX and to connect to see logs for fixing UAT/Production defects.
- Involved in CI/CD process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build and publish,Fabric implementation.
- Tested every module extensively using Jasmine JS and operated JIRA very closely for bugs brought up by the QA team and handled it appropriately.
- Worked on automation platforms like Ansible. Deployed Application instance on JBoss Server.
Full stack Java Developer
Confidential -Denton, TX
- Deployed and developed my project using AWS EC2, S3, Data pipeline, Elastic Beanstalk, cloud watch, Elastic search, AWS server migration service, Lambda, Amazon messaging services (SQS and SNS) and Amazon Kinesis services.
- Used the AWS mobile hub for quick storing and retrieval of app data in AWS Dynamo DB.
- Used the AWS mobile SDK which helps to build high quality mobile apps quickly.
- Used AWS data pipeline service for moving data between AWS compute and storage services and created complex data processing fault tolerant and repeatable workloads.
- Used AWS Elastic Beanstalk service for deploying various infrastructures which orchestrates various AWS services.
- Used GWT and Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Used the Apache SOLR web application for Index Replication and fast indexed search, hit highlighting, caching, replication and filtering.
- Used NoSQL databases like Mongo DB and AWS Dynamo DB handle to large volumes of data flow.
- Because of the need to manage big data flow our company started to use Denodo platform for AWS for accelerating the adoption of data virtualization.
- Worked on DenodoExpress 6.0 version for fast deployment on AWS cloud.
- Used the Mongo DB cloud manager for managing and monitoring the Mongo DB infrastructure and used cloud manager backup for data backup and data restoration
- Used the Mongo DB atlas a cloud hosted database service for managed backups in point in time recovery and one click automated scaling and built in security
- Using Java Messaging Service JMS for messaging, configured queues and topics on the WebLogic 10.3 Application Server and used them for messaging.
- Used ECMAScript6 (ES6) for writing complex applications and modules.
- Worked on AWS ROUTE 53, a scalable cloud DNS web service for effective routing, configuring DNS health checks.
- Analyzed changes in online transactional processing, business processes, and modifications, to improve quality of applications and meet additional requirements through MongoDB.
- Built a highly scalable, low-latency Node-JSAPI Gateway to interact with MongoDB database with JSON.
- Used Apache Hadoop framework for distributed storage and the processing of big data sets.
- Used Amazon Elastic search service for full text search and application monitoring
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application (RIA) using J2EE (spring framework) and Macromedia/Adobe Flex.
- Enhanced and created new Jasper Reports according to the requirements.
- Installed and configured a multi-server, clustered ILOG environment. Documented architecture and trained client administrators.
- Utilized Web 2.0 social media strategy tactics to increase company visibility by 110%
- Customized E Commerce framework to integrate with SALTA web services for getting live product availability for various zip codes based on the florists in that particular location.
Full Stack Web Developer
Confidential -Livonia, MI
- Developed multiple WordPress websites, selected and modified themes, researched and implemented various plugins
- Installed, configured, and administered LAMP servers and PHP 7.1 with Opcode caching on the DigitalOcean VPS platform
- Set up HTTPS certificates
- Developed LSL / OpenSimulator code to integrate communication across multiple virtual world platforms
- Developed numerous database schemas using MySQL, PHPMiniAdmin, and HeidiSQL
- Installed and configured OpenSimulator 0.8.2 and various modules and settings for virtual world environments
- Used the data modeling language YANG model and wrote data structures representing in xml format.
- Wrote XPATH expressions for defining constraints on the elements of the YANG data model.
- Worked on the Visual Yang designer 6.2 version for loading existing YANG and YIN models.
- Developed JSP custom tag libraries, and associated support in the Action Servlet, that assists in creating interactive form-based applications, which is the one of the primary area of functionality using Struts Framework.
Full Stack Developer
- Having experience in development, analysis and maintenance of ReactJS and SpringBoot applications.
- Experience in developing the applications using ReactJS, React Native, SpringBoot,
- Experience in implementing the web services in SpringBoot,
- Strong knowledge and experience in modeling the database.
- Strong knowledge on RDBMS and Sql.
- Experience and strong knowledge in developing every layer of software development life cycle.
- Experience in implementing the applications using Mysql database.
- Experience in using repositories like Git and Bitbucket, knowledge on hosting servers like Heroku and Digital ocean for application deployment.
- Developed a fundraising video and associated graphics for their upcoming project
- Developed WordPress plugin and administrative panel to integrate WooCommerce purchase orders with the company's proprietary backend application leveraging SOAP, CURL, and JSON.
- Developed the core search module using the ApacheSolr and customized the Apache Solr for handling fallback searching and to provide custom functions.
- Developed Restful Microservices using Spring Rest and MVC, for OSS services.
- Involved in testing Microservices by placing messages in JBoss Fuse ActiveMQ and consuming from them.
- Used Spark streaming with Scala to consume real-time data from the Kafka cluster and run several arbitrations.
- Strong understanding of Micro-Services patterns Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.