- Dealt with all kinds of data formats like XML, JSON, flat files for exchange of data.
- Expertise in styling the documents using CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS. Used Variables, functions and operations in both LESS and SASS.
- Experience with responsive web design by using CSS3 media queries and front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap3.
- Extensive experience on MVC frameworks like ANGULAR JS using ECMAScript for creating single page Applications using concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scope, Controllers and Directives.
- Worked on Angular 4 by consuming RESTful web services and used Angular 4 forms like template drive forms, modern driven forms to perform form validations both on server side and client side.
- Used Angular 4 Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder.
- Implemented client-side form validation, form view results using various components, services, pipes in Angular 4.
- Experience in Vue.JS for building apps and declarative templates with data-binding, created some custom directives in the application.
- Sound experience in developing applications that involve Responsive web design (RWD) with CSS3 media queries and Bootstrap.
- Experience with Version Control Systems like Subversion (SVN), GIT & Clear case. Experienced with automated UI testing tools like Jasmine, Karma, Protractor and worked in TDD environment.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions, DOM Events, DOM Collections and DOM Navigation.
- Hands-on experience with creating instances and deploying code on cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Development Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Grunt, Bower, Web Storm, Sublime, Brackets, Maven, Adobe Photoshop.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat.
Design and developing: Microsoft Visio, XML and Rational Rose, Design Patterns, Dreamweaver
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful and XML.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MongoDB.
Scripting languages: Java Script, UNIX Shell Script.
XML technologies: DTD, XML, XSL, XSLT, XQuery, DOM.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GitHub, JIRA.
Desktop Tools: Acrobat Writer, MS Office.
Testing tools: Karma, Jasmine, Chai, Protractor and Mocha.
UX tools: Axure, Balsamiq, MS Visio, Pencil, Adobe Photoshop CS3.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed Responsive Web Application using Angular 4.
- Worked on Angular 4 scopes like Scopes, Models, Services, Dependency Injection, Routing and Prototyping.
- Created the Application using Angular.Js and Node.Js libraries and used NPM to manage dependencies and gulp to minify, reactify, and babelify the code.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, LESS, Bootstrap, Angular4.0.
- Worked the frontend by using node.js, express.js and MongoDB.
- Work Implemented Angular 4/2 component router for navigation, Angular 4/2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs made use of ES6 features.ed with Angular Material library (2.0.0-beta.8) for grid layout and styling purposes which is only supported by Angular 4.
- Worked with external plugins to implement Typeahead dropdowns and Export to Excel functionality in Angular 2.0,4.0.
- Developed Tabbed pages using AJAX and Angular 4., Node.Js for quick view of related content, scores, top stories, and headlines.
- Built Angular2.0 framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON, ECMA Script and Angular 4.
- Built multiple components for different course element players and quiz question players using Vue.js and Vuex
- Used Vue.js events distribution and parent chain for parent-child component communication
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular2.0.
- Experience in implementing latest software development approaches using components, services, observables, router, classes, RX.js in Angular4.
- Implemented XML parsing & JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- Performed testing using Jasmine, Karma and Protractor by following Test Driven Development (TTD) approach.
- Implemented unit test cases using Karma Runner and Jasmine for Angular4 on client side and mocha/Chai for Node.js for testing endpoints.
Confidential, Maryland Heights, MO
- Developed single page applications using ES6, web pack and grunt.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Angular.js, Bootstrap, Less, CSS3, SASS and AJAX.
- Worked heavily on CSS3 and LESS layout for DOM manipulation. Capable of solving Cross-browser compliant issues (IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari).
- Worked on third party plugin PrimeNG extensively to implement TreeTable and DataTable to present data in front-end.
- Created Angular project from scratch using Angular CLI and was responsible for configuration and installing of dev dependencies.
- Created reusable Components, Pipes, Directives and Services using Angular.js.
- Worked on Angular Concepts like using Structural directives, Event binding, Property binding and Dependency Injection.
- Used React-Auto complete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Implemented HTTP REST API using Node.Js and extensively tested RESTful services using POSTMAN.
- Validations provided to some fields using Vue.js.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements and used Node JS Express Framework.
- Has worked with Node.Js for writing code in the server side and creating scalable network applications.
- Have strong appreciation for Agile methodologies and team collaboration as this role will interface with customer service, executive directors, designers, and other developers in a fastpaced environment.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with mongoDB.
- Created UI templates and functionality to be merged with the backend REST/SOAP API for proper communication of front and back end to enable efficient working of application.
- Implemented services, controllers, directives, factory functions to properly consume API on the front end and send back data in JSON format to the back end by capturing in the UI.
- Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Worked with Grunt, Gulp for task runner configurations for minification, watch, jshint, jscs, css autoprefixer, Sass compilation, bundling and test runner configurations and make it available as a command.
- Designed Restful XML web services for handling AJAX request.
- Attended agile meetings (Scrums, Sprint Planning).
Front End Developer
- Developed the site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS3, JQuery practices.
- Worked with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Implemented modules into Node.Js to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Worked with UX designers and back-end developers to analyze and enhance the performance of web pages.
- Involved in creating a reusable component using Angular.js for DOM manipulation.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and JQuery.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern using Angular.Js and developed reusable components with Angular JS custom directives.
- Utilized CSS based design techniques to eliminate table-based layouts and CSS Sprites to improve performance and decrease page load speed.
- Implemented custom validation controls for various forms through Angular.Js custom directives validation controls.
- Implemented User Interface and integrated with backend code, Node.Js as server side technology.
- Worked on writing extensive unit tests using frameworks and test runners like Jasmine, Karma.
- Worked on CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes, Interfaces, Model design, and interface layer design with other team members.
- Developed JSP’s and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries.
- Created and modified Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers Complex SQL Commands for the application using PL/SQL.
- Built a robust and secure content management system for some projects as per clients’ needs and requirements where HTML, CSS, AJAX and JQUERY were extensively used.
- Created UI documentation and added HTML/DHTML help to interface.
- Designed JDBC Connection for data retrieval and updating purpose, also developed connection pool to avoid waiting time for database connection.
- Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Developed different JQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.