- Skilled Computer Engineering graduate with an overall 4 - year exposure to software development and testing and background in Object Oriented Design and Software development, seeking a challenging career opportunity with a progressive organization.
- Expertise in JAVA (Prime Faces, JSFs, Hibernate, Servlets, JSPs, JCF(Collections), multithreading, JDBC) programming with basic coding, testing and debugging with good Linux academic and work experience.
- Strong background in Telecommunication with good knowledge and experience using TCP, IP protocols for our Academic projects in LTE Physical layer, computer Networks and wireless communication.
- Experience in providing technical support to our Infrastructure team to deal with troubleshooting issues related to BatchJMS, ActiveMQ errors.
- Developed an in-house Identity Server (IAM Solution) using open source technologies that supports User Management, Confidential, OpenID and OAuth for user Authentication.
- Experience in Tracking issues, resolving bugs, developing new features using JIRA issue tracking system and working on Zendesk cloud support customer related tickets
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills and effectively articulating solutions for technical problems
Programming Languages: C, C++, Socket Programming in C, MATLAB, JAVA (Spring, Hibernate, JSP, JSF, Java Prime Faces, Collections, Servlets, JDBC), XML, HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery,JSON, REST, SOAP web Services and PHP
Database Tools: SQL Server, JDBC, SQL Management Studio MS SQL, T-SQL, MySQL, Teradata and Tableau
Identity Management Solutions: WSO2, Auth0, OneLogin, Okta, ADFS, Confidential .
Operating Systems: Linux, Kali Linux, Ubuntu, MS- Windows
IDE: NetBeans, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio
Configuration Management System: git, svn.
Build Tools: Apache Maven, Gradle
Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, TLS, HTTP
Microsoft Tools: Microsoft word, Excel, Power point, Project, Access
Other tools: Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, WordPress, Docker container and Putty suite
Software Methodologies: Agile, Scrum.
- Research and development on technologies related to Identity and Access management to develop an in-house solution that can support Single sign-on in our SaaS Application.
- Providing technical support to infrastructure team by dealing issues related to BatchJMS, platform related exceptions, dealing with customer team of Rackspace (our cloud service provider)
- Assisting the testing team in creating the test plan, test/use cases, and prioritize and manage defects using the defect tracking system(JIRA).
- Facilitation and conducting joint application Development sessions with client, developer, testing team and staff to document and understand business requirements.
- Providing support to the Confidential team with ad-hoc tasks as required for customer related Zendesk tickets (Cloud support).
- Working on new features for our credit application with regular update using SVN.
- Manage and monitor offshore team by assigning daily tasks.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Tutoring in Wireless Communications and assisting graduate and undergraduate students in the design and coding of programming assignments in MATLAB.
- Exposure and experience on various technologies like JAVA, Tableau, SQL Server, MATLAB developing good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Designed, analyzed, implemented projects based on SDLC technologies.
- Documentation, Testing, DEBUGGING AND developing of the projects as required.
- Developing a new Financial service that can integrate income statements and Balance Sheets of companies to our web-based credit application.
- Developed a Java code that makes REST API call to the external service provider which gets the company’s Standardized Financial Statements.
- Used Java, MySQL and JSON for Confidential API to the web application.
- Developing a new Login feature by authenticating user from Confidential /AD server in our MVC based JSF Framework web application(SaaS).
- Developed a Java code that gets User credentials like Bind DN/User DN/ from LDAPCtxFactory and authenticate a user.
- Used Java, MySQL and few security standard authentication (SSL) for developing the code.
- Developing our existing Java based enterprise application to act as a service provider that allows external company user to access our application using Single sign-on
- Developing an in-house identity server, creating new managed bean, util, session and DAO classes to support Confidential SSO.
- Designed and developed an E-commerce website which is used for Reservation of vehicles ranging from Bicycle to Luxury cars for personal and business needs.
- Implementation of some cryptographic security mechanisms and Enabling authenticity using double strength password login and ElGamal Signature.
- Encryption using DES key and then decrypting the message. Usage of RSA and X.509 s for the verification of authenticity and validity of server .
Software used: Eclipse to manage IDE for JAVA