- 6+ years of IT experience as Programmer Analyst /Java/J2EE/Micro Services
- Hands on with Analysis and Implementation of Enterprise, Client Server applications using Java, J2EE, SOA, Micro Services, Cloud computing and Big Data technology stack.
- Expert knowledge on Web Application Servers like Tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic, Glassfish, OC4J,
- Working experience with Agile, Test Driven and Domain Modelling development.
- Working experience in Hybrid Cloud, Native Cloud, Dockers, Kubernetes, Event Driven Architecture and Distributed Systems and Caching technologies.
- Experience in Ecommerce Application Architecture, Order Management System and integration of SAAS models, Micro services, Clustering, Distributed Caching, MDM Technologies (STIBO and Informatica), Address Doctor and Cloud migration to Azure
- Experience with in Groovy, Grails, Scala, Angular, Angular 4, UI Architecture.
- Experience with Mentoring, Planning, Time Management, QA Automation, Leading offshore, vendor management and cross functional teams.
- Experience in Java, JEE Design Patterns, Algorithms and Optimizations, Object - Oriented design
- Experience with Azure App Services, Mongo DB, Virtual Network, VMs, Kubernetes, Functions, Analytics, Containers, Data Factory, Security and AI
- C, C++, Java, Groovy, Play, Angular 4, PHP, NPM
- JEE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, JSF, Spring, Spring, Hibernate, JPA,
- Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD, STS, Visual Studio, JIRA
- UML, EA, JIRA, HPQC, TOAD, SQL Server, Visio, Drupal, Acquia Cloud, Web CMS, Azure and AWS
- Unix, Linux, Virtual Machines, MDM Technologies (Product, Customers, STIBO Product Information Master)
- Micro Services, SOA, SOAP, REST, Azure, Jenkins, Maven, AXIS-2
Java Programmer/ Analyst
- Design of various Core Checkout Services like Delivery Service, Tax Service, Promotion Service, Payment Service, Order Service and Order History Services using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring 4.
- Enhancing Architecture and Design for Shopping Cart and implementing Save For Later and Wish-list functionalities on cart items as Micro Services and integrate in the Website.
- Integration of Checkout with Back End Services like OMS, Payment gateway, Delivery.
- Design and Integration of Drupal 8.x, Data Modelling with Website for fun365.com website with Distributed Caching (Hazelcast cache in embedded mode)
- Integration of CMS with the middleware of Enterprise application to present Customer to perform Search and Navigation of Content that’s leads to Add to Cart of the party supplies.
- Design and Implementation of tagging for flows like Home page, Direct Search, Navigation, PDP, Add to Cart, Checkout Flow, Account Management and Integrated with Core Metrics JS
- Design and Implementation of Standards for Analytics, SEO elements to normalize Data.
- Normalized various URLs for Content Landing Pages and Product Listing Pages.
- Design and implementation of Search & Navigation with modular approach & reusability
- Design and Implementation of Website major functionalities Service Oriented Architecture.
- Design and Implementation of Payment Gateway solution to consolidate Credit and Debit Cards, Gift Cards, Merch Certificates, Pay Pal and Pay Pal Credit options in SOA.
- Design and Implementation of the Account Management with Micro services like Customer, Order History, Order Tracking and Order Management System.
- Design and Implementation of Product and Pricing services on Service Oriented Architecture and integrate various components of Enterprise platform like Website, OMS and WMS.
Environment: Angular 4, Spring MVC, Groovy, Grails, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Oracle, Micro Services, Azure, CMS/Drupal, Eclipse, Java 8, HTML5, CSS, Weblogic, Apache, Linux, Core Metrics, Hawk, MongoDB, Azure, NoSQL, Machine Learning, SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure App Services, Azure Data bricks.
- Design and development of Web portals using Grails1.3.5, J2EE technologies with Quartz, Web Services, SOAP-UI for the integration of the various GIS, Spatial Elements
- JQuery & JQ-Grid UI frameworks are used for Ajax functionalities in the UI.
- Designed the rules, validations & normalization for GIS data sets or fields in the application.
- Linux servers are installed with Postgres and PostGIS databases, JDK 1.6, Tomcat6, Apache, and AWSTATs.
- Automated the logging and web statistics usage reports generation with AWSTATS with the help of Shell scripts and cron Jobs across all machines in the deployment model.
- Performed unit testing with JUnit, load testing using Apache JMETER.
- Shape files are loaded in Geo Server data store and generated the WMS layers and Implemented SLDs with Open Geo standards for Line, Point, and Polygon Geometries using filters, CQL filters and rules. Configured Tile Cache server to cache the static WMS layers
- Map Styles are built using Geo-Styler plug-in with the Geo Server.
Environment: Grails2.x, JDK1,5, Java EE6, Spring 2.x, 3.x, GORM, Quartz Schedulers. Web Services (SOAP/ REST), JAXB API, X-Fire, Axis2, JMS, XML Blaster & XML Beans.
- Responsible for conversion of existing Desktop application built with Confidential mapping tool Arc Map and converting to the requirements which fits into Web Application.
- Responsible for project delivery which is built from the scratch including Architecture design, UML modeling, development, testing and deployment of the application.
- Configured and Enabled the Spatial features under Confidential user by running the admin scripts
- Designed and Implemented different modules with JSF and AJAX4JSF, spring and Hibernate frame work to deploy on to the Tomcat 6.0 server by following MVC II Architecture.
- Designed and implemented the interfaces using Ajax auto complete functionalities for various spatial features like Metadata and Index creations, building and running spatial queries with SDO NN, SDO RELATE, SDO WITHIN DISTANCE, LRS MILE MEASURE options
- Dynamic Segmentation, Reverse Dynamic Segmentation are implemented for LRS.
- Conversion of Geometries, Identification of NULL Geometries, Listing the geometrical properties based on the selection of geometry features, Assigning the spatial feature to different vendors and applications are implemented using Oracle database SDO operations.
- Integrated all geometry features with the OC4J server so that user can view the geometries in the Map. Map Builder and Map Viewer are used from OC4J to configure the Map to view various geometry features within the application.
- The highway images and mile points data is integrated with Google map API with Google street map view to have the compatibility with current geographical data.
Environment: JDK 1.6, Spring 3.2, JBOSS EWS, STAX Parser, Angular-JS, JQuery, Confidential JS-API, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, MS Visio. Maven, SVN, Oracle P6, Eclipse 4.x, Jenkins, Star UML.