- IT professional with over 18 years of business systems experience. Solid technical and functional expertise with strong knowledge in business processes including Service Contract sales and management, E - Commerce, Tax, Incentive compensation, Order Entry and cost management.
- Proven expertise in Java, J2EE, C#/.NET, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server and Web technologies.
- Strong background in all phases of PLC including requirement gathering, functional specification, design, development, implementation and support; and proven ability to communicate to technical, business and multi-geo audience.
- Successfully designed, developed, integrated and deployed various J2EE, .net/C#, OLTP, Reporting, and E-commerce projects.
- Seamlessly integrated Business applications with third party tools and E-comerce services incluidng SalesForce, Cybersource and client sytems.
- Successfully reengineered and improved performance of various processes of Service Renewal, Incentive compensation and cost management applications.
- Recognized for playing key technical and functional role in the successful implementation of Renewals Manager for clients including Cisco, CDW, Avaya, Sonicwall and Harmonic.
- Recognized (as team) for Standardizing business application development across IT organization by creating application development guidelines, processes and components and training application development teams.
- Lead various on-shore and off-shore development, integration and support projects.
- Drove simplicity in business and system processes; and recognized for creating scalable, reusable, secure and high-quality applications.
Technologies and Tools: Java, J2EE, C#/.NET, Web technologies, XML/XSL, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, Sybase T-SQL, Shell scripting, Web services, Solaris, Linux, Windows, Web Servers (Apache, IIS), Application Servers(Jboss), IDE (Eclipse, Visual Studio) and Excel.
Senior Software Engineer
- Responsible for reengineering of web services based Integration with Salesforce.
- Played key role in detailed design, and implementation of Tax and Ecommerce.
- Played primary role in implementing business changes including change in pricing model, discounting and data integration.
- Involved in root cause analysis and correction of integration issues that resulted in higher reneal rate and reduction is helpdesk tickets.
- Involved in requirement analysis, Data analysis, functional and technical design, and successful implementation of enhancements including adding new product and service categories.
- Provided Level 3 support, documentation and training to Technical support team.
Lead Implementation Engineer
- Played key role in evaluation and proof of concecpt process that resulted in winning those contracts.
- Lead the techinical team to configure and implement Confidential Renewals Manager Enterprise(RME) to meet business requirements of clients.
- Played key role in data analysis, detailed design, and implementation of Renewals Manager Enterprice.
- Responsible for integration of RME with client systems using verious integration methodologies including web services and implementation of Jasper reporting portal.
- Responsible for documentation, training and handover of maintenance to Techinical support team.
- Involved in requirement analysis, Data analysis, functional and technical design, and successful implementation of Confidential online product for clients to market, sell and manage services.
- Responsible for reporting requirement analysis, design and implementation of reporting portal for Client project.
- Lead team of developers in India to develop new dashboard reports and integrated with reporting portal.
- Responsible for the implementation of notification framework which increased the services renewal rate by 15%.
- Played lead role in automating various sub-processes including data load, opportunity generation etc. that reduced support and operation resource requirement by 50%.
- Working on multiple projects of incentive compensation systems which include Confidential and internal Sales comp suite of applications. Involved in various roles which includes information gathering from users; project management; technical and business analysis; design; development; testing; integration; implementation; and post implementation support and maintenance.
- Redesigned Reporting tool security module to convert Sales unit hierarchy based access control to HR hierarchy.
- Implementation of Multi-dimensional analytical tool to analyze and compare the performance of various compensation elements by components, plans, segments, etc.
- Simplified and automated Year-end True-up process to calculate and pay the variances caused by multiple compensation plan changes including mid-year goal change and cash receivables. Integrated authentication and access control to corporate identity management.
- Involved in various SOX remedy initiatives including delegating and integrating authentication and access control to corporate identity management.
- Provided design and technical consultations to various projects including CVS conversion, WW-Splitool and Web enabled Comp tool, Server consolidation, Callidus-TrueComp integration with Sales hierarchy Tool.
- Worked with the global users to consolidate and globalize sales unit and sales agent hierarchy.
- Involved in various projects of Cost management systems including Overhead collection and analysis tool (WOR), Operations finance planning and analysis tool, Supply chain module, Cost trend reports etc.
- Full software development lifecycle responsibilities, including gathering requirements, business and technical specifications, design, development, testing, training.
- Integrated Cost Management tool with Enterprise Messaging system(IH) and internal Monitoring(PerfMon) and Notification Tool(LightHouse).
- Involved in design and implementation of Worldwide Overhead Review(WOR) application, which collects and analyses various business overheads for worldwide operations and supported multi-level overhead data collection.
- Worked with Finance users to re-engineer a Financial Planning and Analysis(FPA) system to a very flexible, rule-based web application which can better manage various business changes including acquisitions, re-organization, plant consolidation etc.
- TMBS is one of the platform services in Confidential 's business to business digital market place called Confidential . The purpose of the application is to extract transaction data from different services, convert them to billing data and export to portal billing engine.
- Involved in creating Billing Collector, Profile synchronization, Internationalization.
- Involved in Portal Billing Solution ( Confidential ) webkit customization and Integration of billing collector with Confidential .
- Developed Java based Billing Agent API to transfer and process XML data passed over http.
- Confidential is one of the services provided in Confidential 's hosted business to business solution. It provides web interface for the input and out put data of the supply chain planner
- Involved in developing web module, which provides web data interface to the supply chain planner.
- Responsible for creating various modules, which include Input Data Maintenance, Data Review, Reports and Integration.