- I have 3+ years of experience design, development, and deployment of n - tier and client/server web applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Extensively worked on SDLC stages Requirements analysis, Detail design, Coding, Testing, code rework and support.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like RAD, Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
- Worked for applications developed in Agile methodologies.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi- threading, Synchronization, Data Structures, Exception Handling, Streams & File I/O and polymorphism.
- Developed the functionalities of Bank using Spring, Struts, Hibernate, and Web Services
- Fixed the bugs and maintained the application
- Developing Intranet/Internet applications using Web Services WSDL, SOAP and consumed the data using Restful Web Services.
- Used XML technologies and parsers like XML, XSLT, JSON, SAX, and DOM for parsing the data.
- Designed the database mappings of all the tables in the application using SQL, for Oracle, Mongo DB.
- Worked on installation, configuration, deployment, and issues with Application servers JBoss, Apache Tomcat 8.
- Good exposure on version controlling tools like CVS and GIT.
- Experience in Unit Testing using Junit.
- Worked on different Operating Systems like Windows, Linux, UNIX, and Mac 10.7/10
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in dynamic team environment with new technologies
- Self-sufficient, result-oriented, extensive experience in dynamic environments with multiple, simultaneous projects/priority tasks, quickly adaptable to new environments and technologies.
Programming /Scripting: Java/J2EE, SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, XML
Database: Oracle 10g, SQL Server (2012), MySQL (1.1.6)
Web & App Servers: Tomcat 8, WebLogic (10.3)
Build/Version control: Maven, Ant (3.3), Subversion (SVN), Git, CVS
Operating systems: Windows 8, Unix, Linux
Debug/Test tools: JUnit, Log4J
SOA/Web Services: SOAP, REST
Development Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally
Software platforms/Environment: HTML5, CSS3, JAVA, JDBC, Servlet, Spring
Tools: /IDE: My Eclipse
- The user login, through which the Employee logs in his/her account to view his travel portal.
- Developed controller layer with Spring MVC framework, configured spring-beans.xml, context xml files.
- Responsible for developing DAO layer using spring JDBC and written SQL Left join and right joins to fetch data from multiple tables.
- Used Spring JDBC and DAO layers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code.
- Developed the User Interface using HTML5, CSS3, JAVA SCRIPT.
- Performed Unit Testing of the developed component using Junit.
- I used Log4J for capturing logging details.
Software platforms/Environment: JAVA, Struts 2, Spring Framework 3.1.0, Hibernate, Tiles, BIRT 3.7.1, Apache Tomcat 6.0, AJAX.
Tools: /IDE: Eclipse
- Responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, and system design and interacted with business users in analyzing the requirements.
- Implementing the Spring framework.
- Involved in integrating with the Business Intelligence and reporting tool (BIRT) engines in Spring MVC
- Accessing Spring beans from the BIRT Viewer, where viewer is a AJAX-based Java web application and is used to run and render reports.
- Involved in using Spring Remoting to access Spring Beans from the BIRT report when it is need to access a Spring bean located on another machine.
- Involved in coding for the functionalities raised by the client (Birlasoft).
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Involved and participated in Code reviews.
- Involved in production support and maintenance.
- Actively participated in regular project status meetings and client calls.
Java UI Developer
- Involved in communicating with the client and taking the requirements.
- Designed the backend database structure.
- Designed the member and admin modules.
- Coded at different levels for member and admin modules.
- Bug rectification.