- Around 7 years of experience in Information Technology in designing, development and maintenance of client server applications including 4 plus years of experience in mobile applications design and development on iOS platform for various domains.
- Expertise in development of both iPhone and iPad applications. Consuming all the required API’s for mobile application in an efficient way.
- Efficiently using the available tools Xcode, Interface Builder, Storyboards, and Instruments.
- Having a good knowledge of Cocoa Applications and iOS developer portal for App distribution and provisioning.
- A very good experience in using the API's and frameworks for iOS application development. The frameworks include UIKit, PassKit, Core Graphics, Quartz Core, MediaPlayer, AVFoundation, MapKit, CoreLocation, MessageUI, Foundation, CoreData, System Configuration, Security, Address Book, EventKit, CFNetwork, CoreTelephony, Social, etc.
- Well experienced on client server applications consuming the web services of type REST, POST, SOAP, WSDL and parsing of data using the JSON, XML parsers. Writing the code for synchronous and asynchronous calls.
- Having experience in 2D Graphics Programming using Quartz Framework. Development of 2D animations and graphs for data representation.
- Experience on third party libraries and frameworks like Core Plot, ASIHTTP, FMDB. Creating the customizable components, static libraries and frameworks for reusability.
- Experience on local storage of data on the client side using the SQLite DB. Writing the queries to store and fetch the data.
- A good experience on maintain the code base on regular basis. Worked on the SCM tools like SVN, RTC, GIT, Jenkins for source code management.
- A very good knowledge for application distribution to app store. Maintaining the certificates and profiles up to date. A good track on apple's schedule on new releases and versions of iOS.
- Worked on hybrid application development as well involving various cross platforms like Kony platform, PhoneGap. Effectively handling the native features in hybrid applications.
- Experience on testing tools like Quality Center for defect management and life cycle.
- Exposure to Operating Systems includes Linux / Mac OSX / Windows.
- Hands on experience in debugging, bug fixing, analyzing the crash reports and providing the technical solutions for various challenges and requirements in the application complexities.
- Experience in handling the memory related issues for the application which is major constraint for a mobile application. Testing the application for memory leaks.
- Strong ability to effectively prioritize and multi - task on projects utilizing IT process knowledge and full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent problem solving, verbal and written communication skills. Excellent team player and team leading, quick learning.
- Have a good knowledge on Swift.
Objective: C, C, C++, SQL, HTML, Java, Ruby on Rails,Swift.
Databases: SQLite, Core Data, RMS
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista, UNIX
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
IDE: XCode, Interface Builder, Eclipse, Visual Studio
Framework: Cocoa Touch, UIKit Foundation, Core Graphics, Core Data, External Accessory, Core Bluetooth, C Standard Library, Google Protocol Buffers, Win32 APIs, .Net Compact Framework, OpenGL ES
Server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Used AV Foundation Framework to record audio from the device.
- Implemented Dropbox API for sharing and backup.
- Implemented Core Data framework to store user Data.
- Implemented NS Operation Queue and NSURL Connection to integrate with backend web services.
- Implemented using Storyboard and ARC.
- Developed unit tests for testing specific functionality and logic.
- Fixed bugs as documented by QA team.
- Used Instruments to fine tune the app performance and memory management.
- Formatted the Data as per Business rule to display in UI.
- Followed a work data flow principle for design and development.
- Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers.
- Debugging issues at onsite whenever required.
- Worked with GDB and Xcode for debugging.
- Worked with Subversion to checkout and update the codebase changes.
- Worked on open GL
UNFI, Providence, RI
IOS App Developer
- Written Technical Specification document defining the Business Model or Transfer Objects, Class, Activity/Sequence diagrams, Web Services consumed, flow dialogs and the software design for BOPS mobile app.
- Built iPhone Application that uses Tab bar, Navigation Controllers and consumes RESTful JSON Web Services converted to existing Soap Services.
- Built iOS Storyboards with Login View and Tab Bar Controllers creating segues between different views, established IBOutlet, IBActionsin the storyboard.
- Tab Bar Controller interface to switch among the independent tasks that can be executed in parallel (Open Units, Pick-lists, Confirm, More/LogOff).
- Multi-Threaded some of the tasks like downloading images, Service Notification Updates and Utilization Logging in iOS by running tasks in a separate thread using GCD blocks and NSOperationQueue for optimizing the performance.
- Created Custom UITableView cells with different styles to accommodate the UX/UI requirements in Open Units Screen and Picklists Screen.
- Consumed JSON web service to fetch the data, reformatted the data to group the departments under a parent product group and bind it to the customized Table View.
- Written the logic to highlight the jeopardy items on the table, so the pick-list of those open units can be created for executed on priority.
- Coded the update notification part where in the backend is updated with the tasks and Units executed for Alerts mechanism.
- Coded the Open Units, Pick-list creation, Pick-list execution and reservation confirmation for customer pick up.
- Followed scrum methodology, an agile development model with 30 days sprints.
Environment: Objective-C, XCode, Mac OSX, Cocoa Touch, Foundation, UIKit, Core Graphics, RESTfulJSON converted to existing Soap Services, iOS, iPhone Simulator, iPod Touch ” Device integrated with Barcode Scanners and Magnetic stripe reader (for payment), AirWatch Mobile Device Management App Store, Agile Scrum Methodology, Subversion(SVN).
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
UI/ iOS Developer
- Implemented Core Data for persistent storage of user data.
- Created models in MVC and development of delegates for updating model information.
- Created of various views, table views, customized views and popovers.
- Redesigned several screens including default application landing screen as per newer wireframe.
- Created custom checklist and sharing them with selected app users by calling web services through JSON libraries and connecting to SQLite database with the objective C interfaces.
- Created of notifications to detect the autorotation in the customized sub views.
- Custom UI implemented with XIBs, and Manual Retain/Release memory management.
- Developed Navigation between views was mixture of using UI Navigation Controller, UI Gesture Recognizer, and UI Popover Controller.
- Took care of Code Review, Code Fixes and bug Fixes.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Requirement analysis to identify the set of possible use cases for the new product design.
- Handling multiple series clinical protocol from document to module delivery (end to end).
- Experience in handling FDA validated documentation keeping system and managing change request for the same.
- Java Development deployment using Web sphere and Eclipse and RAD IDE.
- XML transformation using XSLT and XPATH.
- Redesign and implementation of Form System for easy configurability.
- Custom Form implementations for various protocols.
- Design and implementation of Payment automation module.
- Data migration from legacy DB2, Sybase based systems to Java/J2EE based modules.
- Custom Database/Table design for various protocol implementations.
- PL/SQL development.
- Data transformation for comparative analysis and studies.
- Code Reviews.
- Enhancement implementations in Report module.
- Customized report implementations for various protocols.
- Interacting with Line of Business teams as part of Change Management activities.
- Coding and Maintenance of existing product using Struts MVC framework.
- Preparation of Unit test plans and System test plans for various functionalities.
- MIS report creation (using remedy bug and change request ticket handling)
- Creating and maintaining shell and Perl scripts.
- Problem solving on day to day basis (technical and people handling both).
- Leading communication as per onsite-offshore model defined by company (on daily/weekly and monthly basis).
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, JSP.
- Developed different Servlet components.
- Interacted with the Database using MYSQL.
- Involved in Database designing using ER Modeling and creating tables.
- Developed Java Mail program to send a system generated mail to all first time registered users.