- Having 11 Years of experience in software development in design, development, documentation, implementation & maintenance of application software in Distributed N - Tier Web applications and client-server environment.
- Working experience as Technical lead and Full stack Java developer with sound knowledge of Data Structure & Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Having work experience in SOA Architecture & Micro Services, In-Memory Solution (Hazelcast), Multi-Tenancy, Spring (Core, Web/MVC, AOP, Transaction, Security, Rest service, Spring Boot), Hibernate, Jquery, Angular JS, Java Script, Xml, Json, Yaml, Jax-B, Jax-RS, Git/Stash, Jira, Pl/Sql, Database (MySql, Oracle, MariaDB), Agile and Scrum model.
- Currently working on microservice architecture with Spring Boot, Angular js, Spring Rest service, web SSO, Jenkins CI\CD development on Openshift/Docker platform.
- Working experience on Openshift platform and designing Docker images/ Templates (Java S2i, Jenkins, WebSSO, Hazelcast etc.) to use in the bank with compliant technologies.
- Experience in Application Design using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Object Oriented Methodologies like UML and Agile Process, good understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Worked on SOA compliance and Multitenant product. Having experience integration tool (Mule ESB) and rule engines as Jboss Drools.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, communication, prioritization and problem-solving skills with ability to create and sustain high work tempo.
- Data structure and Algorithms, Core Java, Spring (Core, AOP, MVC, Transaction, Security), Hibernate ORM, J2EE, JSP, Thymeleaf, PL/SQL, Struts, REST/SOAP Services
- Spring Boot, Openshift Platform Cloud (BuildConfig, Deployment, Secrets, Configmap, POD, Services, Routes), DockerFile Strategy, Kubernetes
- Jquery, Java Script, HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, Yaml
- Hazelcast ( Confidential ), Mule ESB, Jboss Drool, Salesforce
- Maven, Jenkins CI/CD, Jira, Git, SVN, Tomcat-8.x, JBOSS-EAP- 7.x, Jboss-Drools
- Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB
- Having the POC on the In-Memory Cache “Hazelcast”, so responsible for any type of support within the Client.
- Designed the core api for hazelcast tool which compatible with in house platform/ deployment environment and easy to integrate or add as add-ons on existing deployed application in Confidential (DB application platform in Java/Tomcat/Jboss/Weblogic) .
- Worked and designed a Dashboard to showcase the resources (CPU, RAM, technologies used by different environment: Integration/Testing/Production on Confidential ) with in the bank. Dashboard designed using Angular js, Java 8 Stream, Spring Rest, Hazelcast and MariaDb.
- Implement the Junit test Case to compare the benchmark test results with other In-Memory solution technologies like Redis and Gridgain.
Technical Lead and Java developer
- Following the code optimization techniques using Data structure and Algorithms complexity, Peer Reviewed the code and make sure the Junit is completing the code coverage for ensuring adherence to java and WyCAN coding standards.
- Worked on large data sets (Custom Batch Jobs or File upload and processing records on same time) to process that in the system using Threads and data structure techniques like Sorting and Queues.
- Developed Technical Design Document based on client’s requirement design documents.
- Worked on the requirement with assigned team to implement and design the modules.
- Designed a SOA compliance and Multi-tenant architecture using Spring MVC, Mule ESB and Rest service (Jboss Rest-Easy), Jboss Drool, JBPM and Jboss EAP 6.
- Working on Mule Flow implementation and integration with third party tools like Drool, Engage One and File net.
- Implement the Business Rule and Workflow using Jboss Drool and Jbpm.
- Developed Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using STAR UML tool.
- Involved in developing front-end presentation using JSP2.2, JSTL1.2 and Java script, JQuery1.8.3 and Spring3.2 MVC framework.
- Used Spring3.2.0 framework to Create and inject spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of controller, business, and service and persistence classes.
- Used Hibernates ORM as persistence layer with Oracle database. Involved in writing Entity classes based on Annotations and also hbm files. Querying Oracle database by writing Native Queries, Criteria’s and HQL.
- Prepared Unit and System Testing Specification documents and performed Unit, integration and System testing of the application
- Involved in the High level and Low-level design. Worked with design team on discussions to decide on the effective design solutions
- Developed and designed module using Spring Core/IOC, Struts MVC framework, Hibernate ORM tool and MySQL database to meet business requirement by keeping high quality standards using Code quality tools like Eclipse PMD.
- Extensively used the Data structure and Algorithms to update and process the large data sets and requests from external applications for e.g.: Stack, Queue and Sorting techniques.
- Designed the responsive web interface using Html, JSP, Jquery and Java script.
- Worked on Salesforce Spring 11 to design the interface/module to store the Lead and Contact information perspective to Sales people.
- Worked on the secured Rest service to communicate with third party tools like Salesforce (Query and update the information on Salesforce) and facebook to like and share the Event information.
- Design and implement the Integration core java api to sync Lead and Contact information based on Java Scheduler Jobs from Salesforce to Event/Class Management module or Vice versa.
- Managed the Defects tracking tool like Jira to resolve the issues reported by testing team and improvement assigned by business team.
- Having Code review, Committed and Merging the code using SVN tool after fixing issue or implementing the requirements.
- Daily attending the status call with onsite team to update the status about current assigned task and to discuss on new requirement or issue.
- Performed the performance engineering activities for various components and fixed the performance related issues by a close discussion with Enterprise Architecture
- Interaction with client team to understand business requirements and develop the System design and involved in technical discussions, design reviews with Architects.
- Design and developed module using Jboss Seam Framework, Spring (Core, IOC, Security ), Hibernate ORM tool and J2EE design patterns like Service class, value object pattern and Data access objects
- Configure and Integrate the “Apache Lucene” to search on big data set based on the input provided by designed interface using JSF.
- Designing the Rich interface using Jboss Seam, JSF, HTML, jQuery and Java script.
- Running the Code coverage and Junit test using Eclipse PMD plugin before to commit in SVN.
- Involved in documenting the existing functionality and responsible to co-ordinate with the clients on understanding the exact requirements.
- Demo the application to client to validate the requirement achieved during development or not.
- Involved in Peer Code review with team members and resolving the ad-hoc issues during release and integration testing.
- Reporting the comment and tracking the issue using Bugzilla tool reported by testing team.
- Worked on the Java/J2ee application using Custom Java MVC architecture, JSP, Servlet, Java Pojo, Java script, Design patterns (Data Access Objects and Service Layer) WebSphere and Oracle database.
- Worked on the Junit test case to test the all improvements and fixed issues.
- Involved in the peer code review and fixing the code as pre-review comments.
- Involved in testing and deploying the fix in to the production environment.
- Involved in gathering the system requirements with client interaction on onsite.
- Prepared the URS Validation Report documents by comparing the URS with the system study. Involved in the preparation of SRS & SDD documents and got the acceptance.
- Worked on the business logic on back end part of the modules using design pattern like Struts MVC framework, Confidential (Data transfer Object), Business Delegate, EJB Entity and Stateful and Stateless Session bean.
- Worked on the EJB Entity Manager Transaction layer to commit the all truncation if request get success otherwise roll back the transaction.
- Worked on the presentation layer using the Html, JSP, Java script and Ajax to design the page.
- Design the integration part between the module using remote method invocation and Remote ejb call.
- Tracking the issue and improvement using Bugzilla tool and update as per the status.
- Peer code review and committing the source code in tortoise SVN.