- 13+ years of IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of web based and client server multi - tier applications using Java/JEE technologies.
- Extensive hands on IT experience in designing and coding Java and JEE applications.
- Experience in Design & Development of Web applications using Java frameworks like Spring, SpringBoot, Rest Webservices, Struts & Hibernate.
- Experience in developing standalone Java applications using Java Swing and core java libraries.
- Experience in customizing JIVE SBS collaboration platform.
- Experienced with web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, Jonas, Web Sphere, and JBoss.
- More than a year of experience in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and B2B Integration using web Methods product suite.
- Very well experienced in designing and developing both server side and client side applications in multi-tired application environment.
- Developed projects and products using SDLC (Software development life cycle), from analysis, designing, execution and implementation, and testing.
- Experience with multiple RDBMS including Oracle 8i/9i, MS SQL Server, and good working experience in writing SQL Queries, triggers and store procedures.
- Conversant with software Development Life cycle, Development /Maintenance Processes and SEI-CMM Level5 Quality practices.
- Experience in different kinds of software development processes, sequential model - Waterfall, Agile, Iterative model like RUP and practices like LEAN.
- Highly motivated self-starter with Excellent Communication, Presentation and Problem Solving Skills and committed to learning new technologies and can work either independently or as a part of a team.
Programming Languages: Java
Core Java: Threads, Collections, Reflection, Swing and Java
Build Tools: Maven, ANT
XML Technologies: XML/XSL, XSLT
Enterprise Technologies: Servlets 2.x, JSP, EJB 2.1/2.0, Apache Struts, Spring,Spring Boot, Hibernate, JDBC, Log4j.
Unit Testing Frameworks: JUnit, TestNG, JMockIt
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere 4.x/6.x, JBoss 4.x /3.x, BEA Weblogic 8.x/7.x, Tomcat 9.x, Jonas
ORM Tools: Hibernate
IDEs: Eclipse, MyEclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, STS
Database layer: Oracle 11g,12c, MySql,Postgres, PLSQL
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git and CVS
REST, SOAP, WSDL, JAX: WS, Apache Axis, Jersey
MS: DOS, Windows 9x/2K/NT/XP/VISTA/7.0, Unix, Mac OS
- High-level design and detailed design for implementation of Beats product ratings and reviews.
- High level and detailed design for replatforming Beats CRM services to Confidential infrastructure.
- Integrate with apple.com for keeping Beats product and ratings in synch with AOS and Beats.
- Evaluate JIVE SBS software feasibility and implement prototype.
- Import AOS Ratings and Reviews data to new system being developed.
- Design of interface contract for integration with other applications within Confidential for Beats CRM.
- Implement integration using Confidential custom messaging software and Rest clients.
- Design and Development of REST APIs for Beats UI integration.
- Customize JIVE SBS software by developing JIVE Plugin to define new REST web services and implement business logic for grouping ratings and reviews.
- Extend JIVE database schema by adding new tables.
- Subscription of messages published by another customer application and handling/execution of business logic.
- Implement unit tests of modules developed and create mock tests for simulating other application interfaces. Perform Integration testing.
- Interface with business and other internal application stakeholders.
- Create design documents and publish in internal wiki.
Environment: Java8, Jive SBS 8, Spring 4, REST Webservices, Oracle,Git,JUnit, Mockito,Maven
- Design and Development of backend components.
- Defining Technical Stories and estimation.
- Integrating with third party software.
- Collaborating with business and external and internal technical teams.
Environment: Java, Spring, MongoDB, Git, REST Webservices
- Involved in developing stories and bug fixes for Denali 1.3 release.
- Design and Implementation of existing asset repository migration to new path.
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate,Subversion
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Design and development of REST based APIs for HANA portal.
- Involved in client and server side development of APIs including connection establishment, authentication, session management and request response handling.
- Integration testing and performance analysis of the APIs.
- Enhanced API response time.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
- Design and Development of ongoing enhancements in CMWS and IMS Report Server projects using Java, Rest with Jersey, Spring, Hibernate and Python
- Bug fixing and Production Support.
Environment: Jersey, Core Java, Eclipse, Spring, Hibernate Oracle, TestNG, JMockit, Python, Linux, Mac OSX
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
Technology Lead, Onsite
- Gathering functional requirements. Requirement analysis and clarifications with business users.
- Updating functional specification document based on business clarifications.
- Conducting UI playbacks to business users, to show case transformation of user requirement to end product.
- Participating in design discussions, use case analysis and code review sessions.
- Reviewing system test cases and knowledge transition to testing team.
- Defect fixing during UAT and UAT support for business users.
- Client interfacing and offshore coordination.
- Coordinating with different groups with in Confidential for environment set ups, procurement of hardware,Setting up database servers and application servers.
Lead Developer, Offshore
- Involved in the process Analysis, Design, Coding and Testing phases of the software development cycle. Designed use-case, sequence and class diagram .
- Developed POC and detailed design for creating REST webservices with JERSEY
- Enhanced an existing Swing application as per the business requirement.
- Translated the business requirement to system requirement and developed design.
- Participate in estimation and analysis so as to provide inputs for preparing proposal.
- Performed unit testing and regression testing.
Environment: REST Web services, Core Java, MySQL, Java Swing, Junit, Maven
- Development activity in Java, Struts, Spring, Hibernate and Web methods for different releases.
- Programmed the business modules requiring interaction with the database using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Development of a new application using Java Swing for client.
- As Team Leader involved in hiring junior members for team expansion and mentoring them.
- Coordinated with onshore team manager on daily basis.
- Providing estimation for development efforts.
- Interacting with LEAN agents so as to aid LEAN transformation and collaboration and suggesting inputs for process improvements and best practises.
- Interacting with Confidential Quality Assurance team and preparing atrifacts for internal Quality audit.
- Involved in development of Webmethods flow and java services,JDBC Adapters, business process models using Modeler.
Environment: Struts 1, Spring, Maven, Hibernate, AJAX, Swing, JSP, XML, PL/SQL, Java Script, JNDI, UML, Oracle 10g, Windows XP, UNIX
- Receiving KT from onshore team and fixing Level 2 and 3 defects.
- Writing Web Service clients using SOAP, WSDL to interact with the service APIs exposed by other departments.
- Developed JUnit test cases
- Customised Liferay portal for developing the internal portal.
- Understanding requirements and transforming to end product.
- Worked on different tiers of the system such as front end, middle tier as well as persistence layer.
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit.