To be a Software Developer.
- 15+ years’ US industrial software development and project Lead experience.
- Ant and Maven.
- JBOSS(Tomcat), WebLogic, Websphere Application Server
- TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, Siteminder, LDAP, TELNET, FTP, SOCKS5, RTSP, SNMP, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, X25, and Fast Ethernet.
- OOA/OOD, UML and Design Patterns.
- Unix(System V, 4.3BSD, HP/UX, Solaris, etc.), VxWorks, Linux, and Windows
- Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server, Rational Rose, Clearcase, ClearQuest, Dimentions, StarTeam, Subversion, Git, Maven, Eclipse, CVS, Bugzilla, DCOM, Purify, Quantify, QA Robot.
- Highly Motivated working in Software Development.
Sr. Java J2EE Consultant
- Working at Customer client site, Annapolis Junction as a Java J2EE Architect and Sr. Application Developer, for TSA secure flight Vetting Program, SFUI(Secure Flight User Interface) Team.
- Installed Confidential application scan plugin on my RAD and scanned SFUI Web SW as a developer working daily.
- Maintaining and operating an Confidential AppScan tool.
- Run the security AppScan after coding SFUI web application. reviewed SFUI security scan reports, interpreted penetration test results and remediated the findings.
- Assessed the security scan risk and prioritized the various security issues, for examples, blind SQL injection, cross site request forgery, LDAP injection... remediated security tickets to conform to TSA Headquarters security standard.
- Designed and Architected SFUI software for services and performance.
- Used several Confidential tools, i.e. DataPower for Secure Flight Enterprise Service Bus Messaging and protecting; eXtreme scale for managing application performance, scalability and reliability.
- For Confidential AppScan reports, categorized various kind of security issues and prioritizing them with specific closing date.
- Taking initiates actions in developing web software to fix security issues to a milestone.
- Created a production hot fix for Body parameters exposure and http parameters validation using ESAPI library.
- Working on SFUI Extended Release, J2EE Application redesign and implementation.
- Working on SFUI, Rapid release 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and Extended Release 2.9, Web Security Threat Reduction tickets, SFUI redesign and development GUI ticket and, SEC, PR and CR tickets for our SFUI Web Application using Burp open source security tool.
- Write XML marshal and un - marshal codes using JAXB.
- Web Application Security fixes for SFUI, Confidential LRR and eSecure flight (STRUTS 2).
- Writing EJB 3 codes, including session beans, entity bean, openJPA( JPA 2.0) and JMS( Confidential MQ).
- Writing Junit Test codes for my CRs, and PRs.
- Run and Evaluated different web application servers of Confidential for the program of SFUI and Vetting application codes.
- Generated many reports for the migration of application server from WAS 7 to liberty servers. Interfacing with customers for SFUI requirement analysis and extraction.
- Completed my TRIAGE task for SFUI coding tasks. Set up my local Development environments, including Database connection(DB2), JMS/ Confidential MQ, and Confidential Application Developer. Rewrites and modify the WAS deploy scripts, ANT, Jython/Python scripts for SFUI build, Continue Integration tool(Jenkins) and deployment. Check out/in SFUI codes using both clearcase/clearquest, and Git. Update deployment scripts of Jython for Jenkin deployment on different development environments, i.e., dev, and staging.
- Provided Secure Flight Production Deployment Support as a Developer.
- Prioritized my task according to severity of the issues. Attend scrum meeting daily as a developer for Confidential rapid release and extended release team.
Sr. Java J2EE Consultant
- CBP/TSA secure flight, Data Framework Big Data application development and deployment on Cloud. Wrote Feasibility Design Documentation and Detail Design Documentation. Design and implement RESTful micro services for Audit, Authentication, Authorization and Privileged user access using Google Juice/Dependency injection, Twitter Finatra/Finagle server, Java logging utility, LDAP and SSL certificate. Twitter RESTful service development deploying on the cloud using Hadoop, Java J2EE, Google Juice, Twitter Finatra, Elastic Search, Accumulo, and Scala. Write Twitter Junit test and feature test for Access Control codes. Java and Scala codes commit, push, pull and merge using Git.
- TECS Portal, User Profile software development with Agile methodology using Jira tool.
- Modernization of CBP Confidential mainframe based User Profile(UP) and CAS application to Web application. Contributed and completed Confidential portal UP/SS(System Support) release versions from 020 to 026. Working on Confidential portal of UP/SS web application(web server WebLogic), from front end GUI(XHTML, JQuery/JS, JSON, AJAX, JSF 2, Servlet, Spring MVC/Web Flow, Controller), Spring web flow XML files, to Spring Beans, Spring Web flow controller, Form objects, DTOs, DAOs, Hibernate Entity Bean(persistence layer), Spring Hibernate Integration, and Spring JDBC Template.
- Developed and maintained(debugged) the Confidential portal User Profile Java Web Software using Eclipse IDE, subversion and Maven. Configured and set up developer Eclipse Development and testing environments, i.e. IDE/CMD building and deployment, Oracle 11g, Database driver setup and WebLogic Server configuration(Connection URLs..), Oracle SQL Developer, and https certificate setup for WebLogic server etc. Database SQL query using Oracle SQL Developer.
- Coded SQL queries on Hibernate Entity Beans, and extracted queries from Mainframe applications.
- Implemented SQL using Spring JDBC template java codes, DAO, mapper codes which mapped result to DTOs using different DAO/Implementation technologies, i.e. Spring Frame work and Hibernate integration, and Spring JDBC templates for Web pages .
- Write service and BO(Business Object) for our Web tier. Integrated my codes with other developers. GUI JS/JQuery client programming using AJAX, JSON, JQuery Data table, HTML5, session storage, and servlet/Spring web flow controllers.
- Designed and Implemented different new screens/pages, using JQuery data table for Confidential Modernization of mainframe applications.
- Implementation of User Profile/SS web application online help Java script codes and Help ID mapping.
- Attending development scrum meeting and updating development status daily.
Confidential, Fort Belvoir
Sr. Application Developer
- Confidential Web software development using Agile methodology. Working on Confidential TechSpace (Web Application), Gateway Portal, and Confidential Web Registration(using Tapestry Velocity and Cayenne ). Developing and maintaining the Confidential Registration, UpdateProfile, and Confidential queue Java Software using Eclipse, subversion and Maven.
- Configured and set up Confidential developer/staging and production environments, i.e. certificates generation/updating, IDE/CMD building and deployment, Oracle 11g, MySQL Database driver setup and configuration(Connection URLs..), https setup etc..
- The Registration software is interfacing with LDAP and Siteminder. Extracted/Mapped EDIPI/EMAIL from smart card certificates.
- Read X509 certificates attributes and wrote to Ldap database. Encrypted and decrypted X509 certificate information, Database connection information in Confidential registration core Java codes.
- Added new features to Update Profile. Designed and implemented Lite Site Smart Card Automatic registration.
- The Jive Server deployment on Linux.
- Maintained and configured the Jive Server. Wrote, Integrated and Debugged Jive Java plugins, i.e. SSO, Profile Check, Anti-Virus, theme, etc.using Spring Framework, i.e. Spring MVC, and struts MVC. Customizing Jive themes for GUI changes.
- Added GUI new features in the custom theme integrated TechSpace GUI interface to GSA google search engine, and created GUI widgets for TechSpace Gateway pages. Bug fixed for TechSpace application. Resolved search performance issues, i.e. indexing contents and people.
- Run HP Fortify Security scan tools for identifying web security issues and fixed them, ie, cross site scripting, SQL injection, LDAP injection etc...
- Wrote design documentation for new features and implemented them.
- Attending TechSpace, Registration development scrum meeting and updating development status daily.
Confidential, Springfield, VA
Java J2EE Consultant
- Wrote Critical Design Documentations.
- Designed and Wrote AALPS C/C++ encryption codes, CAC smart card login codes using cryptLib and ODBC codes. Debugged C/C++ codes using WinDBG.
- Researched and developed codes, configurations of TCAIMSII for security enhancement, including SQL Server login Password security, and encryptions.
- Analyzed and Re-designed TIS system using SOA. Rewrite PowerBuilder codes and stored procedure codes using PowerBuilder web services (SOAP), Java EJB3.0 codes to JSF, Session Bean and Entity Bean codes for tcaimsii un-assign personnel module. Generated WSDL, and UUDI using the tools. Integrated and tested the codes. Configure and set up application server JBoss to connect to different databases such as Sybase and MS SQL server. Configured and wrote JAVA security codes using SSL for web server and Databases.
- Integrated, configured and coded ArcGIS/ArcSDE server with TIS highway regulation system. Rewrite our highway regulation codes using Google earth, integrated and write installation codes for highway regulation.
- Wrote Handheld print driver codes using Java print API and Java APPLET. Integrated the Java codes with Visual Basic codes for the handheld.
- Completed COE express codes using VC++ for automatic installation.
- Rewrote MS SQL server silent installation (VC++ codes, SDK).
- Rewrote Sybase COTS installation and post start utility.
- Programming and allowing computer with names that begin with a numeral to work.
- Wrote a utility to install abbreviated version of the COE onto a computer.
- Debugged through the TIS Messenger Java, J2EE codes with an eye toward understanding the Timer and Dispatch modules.
- Gone through the in depth description of all parts of the system, overview of the TIS Messenger( an distributed application written in Java), analysis of how TIS Reference and TIS databases are installed and uninstalled and code walkthrough of the code for the following segments: Sybase COTS post install, Sybase post start utility, and MS SQL Server. Diagnosed and fixed bugs on that Software.
- Rewrote and re-architecture TIS messenger codes using Java session bean and entity bean. Unit tested my code.
- Deploy the application on JBoss server. JBOSS server administration on Windows.
- Rewrote Sybase stored procedures to Java EJB3.0 Session Bean and Entity Bean codes.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Adding new features, Senior Sub and fixing Bugs in C/C++ on UNIX platform. Design CMO GUI using Design Patterns. Writing codes and adding new features for CMO Modeler GUI (Java SWING), and CMO Model pricing(C/C++).
- Added several new features for CMO Model pricing Software, such as tranche principal group searching using tree data structure and recursive algorithm, retrieving Bond information using Hash table data structure, etc...
- Rewrote CMO Model pricing Utility Library, using C++, UNIX socket, and UNIX thread.
- Wrote Perl scripts for IOStripping processing using Perl’s Hash table on UNIX.
- Wrote Autosys Job scheduling, using with Perl scripts for Super Loan processing on UNIX.
- Wrote Ant Build scripts, and running shell scripts for dozen of BondAdmin Batch Java Applications on Solaris using JDBC, Sybase SQL, stored procedure, Web Logic. Created Stateless Session Bean, Entity Bean and message driven Bean. Rewrote the make files on UNIX.
- Configured authentication, authorization and SSL for BondAdmin Web Logic Applications. Created domains and BondAdmin server. Enabled Log4j for logging application messages. Added jar files to server’s CLASSPATH. Created user groups and global security roles. Set up security realm etc...
- Created a new ClearCase stream for BondAdmin Batch applications and migrated and merged the previous version of Java Codes to the new stream. Created snapshot view for my work.
- Added a new option for CMO Model Software, Collateral Report File, including processing Balloon, ARM information for CMO pricing Software. Wrote Software for amortization. Maintaining C Database access codes using Sybase ctlib and stored procedure.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Design and architecture Connection Performer (CP) SW. Added new features and Object Orient Analysis using design patterns for CP codes. Porting SNMP Software, Connection Performer (CP) from Solaris, CC to HP-UX 11, aCC platform. Combined seven CP servers into three HP servers. Writing HP make file and compiler, and linker options. Compiled, modified and debugged SNMP, Cobra, Database access codes for HP-UX using C++, Rogue Wave C++ Library including thread Lib, STL., DB Access Lib. etc., Cobra. Unit Tested, regression tested Connection Performer Codes.
- Maintained Connection Manager (CM) Java codes, XML codes, Oracle SQL codes and WebLogic6.0 application server.