- Sr. Full Stack Java Developer with over 8+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation ofEnterpriseClient/Server and DistributedApplications across the entire Software Development Life Cycle using JavaandJ2EETechnologies.
- Expertise on advanced software development methodologies such as Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Test Driven Development(TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology.
- Experience in Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML and J2EE Design Patterns like Model-View-Controller(MVC), Singleton, Abstract Factory, Session Façade, DAO, DTO, Service Locator and Business Delegate in developing multi-tier distributed web applications.
- Expertise in J2EE Architecture using Java, JDBC, EJB 3.2, Servlets 3.x/4.x, JMS, JSP, Hibernate 3.2/4.x, Struts, Maven, Spring, Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS) and Rule Engines(Drools 4.1, Easy Rules, RuleBook).
- Experience in Messaging services like (JMS) MQ's Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ and Active MQ.
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management and involved LDAP configuration for authentication, authorization & Implementing Spring Cloud-REST call using Netflix Feign Client.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zulu Proxy.
- Experience in creating rules using Business Rules Engines: Drools, ILOG, and experienced with Imaging/Document Storage tool: Case 360 and IBM DB2 Content Manager.
- Developed SOA and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC.
- Expertise in back-end procedure development using Sybase, PostgreSQL, Oracle 9ito11g&MySQL.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Good knowledge in employing database caching strategies using Redis, MongoDB Elastic search.
- Hands on experience in installing, configuring, and using Hadoop ecosystem components like Hadoop Map Reduce, HDFS, HBase, Hive, Sqoop, Falcon, Storm, Kafka, Zookeeper.
- Expertise in developing applications using Type safe technologies like Scala, Akka model, Play framework.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment utilizing Kubernetes.
- Excellent experience in unit testing using Karma, Jasmine, Automated Testing using Junit/TestNG, Selenium (IDE/Web driver), Integration Testing using Continuum, Selenium, Hudson, Jenkins and ApacheCamel.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Pivotal Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Experienced in configuration and deployment on Application Servers such as IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Red Hat JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J and Splunk.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking.
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL, Python, Scala, Golang.
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA, WebLogic 8.1/9.1/10.3, IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0, JBoss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0, Bug tracking, Jenkins, Cucumber.
IDEs: Eclipse, Spring STS, IntelliJ, WebStorm, NetBeans.
AWS Skills: EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, IAM, AMI, ELB, CLI, SNS, RDS, VPN, NAT, GIT, DNS, Route53, DBA, Dynamo DB.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI, Microservices.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC, Waterfall model.
Message Brokers: Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, TIBCO, IBMMQ.
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Protractor, Mockito, Karma, Jasmine.
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11G, DB2, SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Big Data Tools: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Hive, Sqoop, Cassandra, Flume, Couchbase, MongoDB, Neo4J, Redis, MLlib.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git, Stash, Bitbucket.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle.
Spring Tools: Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Hateos, Spring Cloud, Swagger UI, Sleuth, and Spring Zuul, Feign Client.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
Sr. Java Full Stack/API DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved End to End Design, Development and Testing of Streamlets module. Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Followed Agile methodology in the Scrum model.
- Extensively usedJava 8 features like lambdaexpressions for communicating between business layer and database, streamAPI for Bulk Data Operations on Collections using both streams and parallel streams.
- Developed Session Beans for fetching the data and updating information.
- Eclipse RCP used as Java IDE tool for creating POJO, Servlets and Data Access Objects.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservices architecture with Spring Boot based Microservices interacting through a combination of RESTful and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Worked extensively on Camel-based integration middle-ware solution for Provisioning Services by design and the Implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel.
- Implemented fail safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring BootMicroservice applications using Hystrix, configured Swagger-UI to registered Microservice with Eureka server and monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console and Spring Ribbon for load balancing.
- Implemented pre-authentication and data base security using Spring Security and securing application access and Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Processed flat file data to the various databases using Elixir Repertoire ETL Tool.
- Creating UNIX wrapper scripts for scheduling the ETL codes through Control M Scheduler jobs.
- Used Sparkstreaming with Scala to consume real-time data from the Kafka cluster and run arbitrations.
- Implemented SpringORM with Hibernate taking advantage of features like Annotation metadata, Autowiring, and Collections to implement DAO layer with Hibernate Session Factory, HQL, and SQL.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as Lazy loading, Dirty checking, Locking, and Transactions.
- Created/managed Mongo DB/NoSQL collections. Developed Serverside automation using Node.js scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Developed fact classes and rules file in JBossDrools rule engine to customize EPA emails.
- Experience with DevOps methodologies, implementing CI/CD Pipelines using tool sets like GIT, Jenkins and Chef.Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process and continuous deployment (CD) jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services for large number of applications utilizing the AWS API gateway and ELK (Elastic search, Kibana, Logstash) stack focusing on high availability and fault tolerance that is produced by Apache Spark cluster.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as JUnit, EasyMock, Mockito and PowerMock.
- Created Test automation framework using Cucumber and Selenium web driver.
- Involved in writing and testing test scripts using SeleniumWebDriver and Protractor.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug tracking, project management and Maven as build tool.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot, MVC, Spring Eureka, Hibernate, MongoDB, NodeJS, AJAX, XML, Golang, Oracle 11g, Docker, NGinx, JQuery, IBM RAD, Kubernetes, Multi-threading, Agile, Design Patterns, Git, Apache Maven 2.5.1, Oracle WebLogic, HTML 5, XSLT, RESTful Services.
Sr. Java Full Stack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Understand the complete flow and found various gaps in current system Designed the new flow for faster creation of reports and posting. Removed complex logics and built more stable and simple code logics.
- Prepared User stories corresponding to the features taken from Backlog
- Comprehensive experience in using Node.js and Spring Boot implementing RESTful web service.
- Hosted and consumed RESTful Web services using JAX-RS API with spring Boot.
- Developed Micro services using RESTful web services to provide all the CRUD capabilities.
- Used Executor Service framework to implement multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Responsible for implementing frontend features, APIs, internal tools and processes in Node.js centered stack.
- Extensively used npmtools like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack
- Built micro services for the delivery of Purchase Order module using Spring cloud.
- Applied significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Worked on the Common UI layout for defining the Header, Footer and Menu using JSF Facelets.
- Used Multithreading extensively to improve the performance of the application.
- Worked on Camel-based integration middle-ware solution for Provisioning Services by design and Implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel.
- Involved in capturing the business requirements, design, development and testing of the application.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Used Cassandra NoSQL DB to store the data for few modules of the application.
- Built Web pages that are more user-interactive using AJAX, jQuery.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Using AngularJS created Responsive Web Design and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring REST services in to AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
- Usage of Scala as a template engine to the front-end part of code.
- Worked on AngularJS, used its two-way data binding to achieve the feedback functionality from the user.
- Configured Swagger for auto-generated documentation for all REST API calls.
- Worked on acceptance testing using Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in build, deploy multi module applications using Maven, ANT and CI servers like Jenkins.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, HTML, JSON, XHTML, JS, AJAX, JQUERY, DOJO, CSS3, JSP, NodeJS, AngularJS, ReactJS, JSF,Bootstrap, XML, XSLT, XPATH, MULE ESB, AWS, WebSphere, SOAP, REST, Spring Framework, Spring Boot(Microservices), JMS, Maven, Drools 5, Eclipse, Jenkins, JUnit, MongoDB, Mockito, Star Team, TDD, Spring MVC, EMMA, JIRA, Spring framework DI, AOP, Batch, Hibernate, Cassandra, Docker, Ant, Coherence, Rally, Apache Camel.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java/J2EE DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection, integration of Hibernate using Spring ORM support, development of RESTful web services to give JSON output.
- Used Spring MVC front controller to handle requests from dispatcher servlet to handle incoming requests.
- Configured Spring MVC from scratch using XML configurations, namespace handling, Spring security set up and giving access to resource, wrote code to transform XML documents using JAXB Marshalling and Unmarshalling using Spring Injections.
- Developed the applications using SPRING framework including Spring Core, Spring WS, Spring MVC, and Spring Integrations design pattern
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer, hibernate mappings using Annotations, HQL, Criteria and Queries.
- Involved in Design and Development of RESTful API.
- Worked with SOAP UI, JAX-WS to create Web Services and consuming the existing services.
- REST web services are created - Spring with Jackson Mappers exchange data using JSON data structure.
- Used SVN for source Version Control, resolving code conflicts and merging code base.
- Deployed the application in Web Logic Application Server.
- Developed Microservices to provide Rest API's utilizing Spring MVC
- Strong experience in writing PL/SQL queries and performance tuning.
- Developed Unix Shell scripts to automate repetitive database processes.
- Used Maven for dependency management, build applications and deploy to the containers, application servers and create versions in the repository.
- Used JUnit for unit testing of the application and log4j for logging.
Confidential, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Involved in analysis, design and development phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Worked on Agile Methodology for building End to End Project management.
- Designed and developed application based on Spring MVC. Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security and transaction management.
- Developed reusable, interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP &RESTFUL.
- Developed Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes. Implemented spring framework Bean Factory&application Context for bean initialization and configurations.
- Utilized Hibernate as Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Tool for the backend data persistence.
- Developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and used Spring ORM to integrate with Hibernate.
- Implemented B2B webservices using JAX-RPC and JAX-WS.
- Developed application database objects Stored Procedures using SQL and PL/SQL to interact with database.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes. Designed and Implemented REST web services using JAX-RS, Spring REST.
- Utilized Jenkins for Continuous Integration builds.
- Performed code reviews and used Check style, Find Bugs, PMD, and PIT for code quality.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2 focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling).
- Involved in WebSphere server configurations, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up for messaging.
- Used XML for the data exchange and used SAX and DOM parser to extract and read required information.
- Used Log4j to capture log that includes runtime exception and logging are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Developed the Hibernate mapping files and involved in writing JUnit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.
- Configured and deployed the application in WebLogic Application Server.
Confidential, Westerville, OH
- Involved in requirement gathering phase of SDLC with Business Analyst and worked withAgile-Scrum methodology. Involved in design of Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Event Diagrams as part of Documentation.
- Developed the presentation layer and Spring MVC framework.
- Involved in exposing, consuming and packaging Web services using Spring-CXF framework.
- Developed JSON code to pass the data from JSP to Servlet.
- XML scripts were developed to configure Spring and Hibernate.
- Business-logic controller framework development utilizing spring framework and dependency injection, catering to both standard server-side and AJAX client requests.
- Persistence layer design and implementation using Hibernate ORM framework, annotated lazy-loading / fetching strategy implementation.
- Developed applications using Web services, Developed the application using Spring MVC, involved in configuring and deploying the application using IBM Web Sphere.
- Involved in developing JUnit test cases using Easy Mock and DB units for unit and integration units.
- Used Maven for building and deploying the application.
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the Project, which is based on MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture and Design Patterns.
- Optimized the code and database to maximize the performance of Designed Enterprise Application using the MVC(Model View Controller) architecture.
- Created UML Use Cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams and Page flow diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed UI using HTML, JSP and Struts where users have all the items listed for auctions.
- Developed ANT scripts for builds and deployments.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Day wise transactions were listed in the browser using Servlets.
- Code complex SQL Join queries for reporting which include hundreds of different variations of reports Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Involved in writing Detail Design Documents with UML Specifications.
- Responsible for packaging and deploying components in to the Tomcat.
- Used java IO to create reports, which were mailed to be mailed to manager every hour.