- 9 years of professional experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of software applications development in n - tier architecture based solutions with distributed components and internet/intranet applications using Java and J2EE.
- Solid background in Core Java concepts like Threads, Collections Framework, Multithreading, Concurrency, Memory Management, Java Reflection and also have handsome experience in building Class Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Flow Charts using Rational Rose and Visio.
- Experienced in using Design Pattern: Singleton Pattern, Session Façade Pattern, MVC Pattern, Business Delegate Pattern, Value Object pattern and DAO Pattern.
- Extensive experience in developing Web Applications using Struts framework implementing Action Classes, Action Forms, Struts Validation, Struts Tiles and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Extensive B2B development work on BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss application servers and web development on Apache Tomcat Web server.
- Proficiency in programming with different Java IDE’s like Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD.
- Tremendous knowledge in working with databases like Oracle,DB2and MySQL.
- Strong database connectivity skills includes Oracle, MYSQL, and DB2 and in programming with SQL, PL/SQL, and Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like SQL developer.
- Expertise on entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Intranet and Internet applications using Web/Application Servers like Tomcat, JBoss,WebSphere and WebLogic Application Server.
- Good experience in developing Test Cases with JUnit for Unit testing, Load testing using JMeter, Stress test and Logging using Log4J.
- Experience on Java Web Services using Apache Axis2.0 and JAX-WS.
- Developed scripts for Automating tasks using Ant and UNIX shell programming.
- Building and Deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files for Dev, Test, UAT, Pre-Production and Production servers.
- Experienced in deploying applications on Application servers such as WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, and JBoss and on the Tomcat.
- Excellent team Player with Good Technical, Analytical and Interpersonal skills.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/NT/VISTA/7, Sun Solaris, Linux, Unix (AIX), MS-DOS
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSF, JSR168, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Swing, JDBC, JMS, MQ Series, MDB, JNDI, RMI, Web Services, Design Patterns, JAVA Beans, Perl Scripting
Web/App. Server: Tomcat 5.5/6.0, Web Logic 7.0/8.1/9.2/10.0/10.3, Web Sphere 4.0/5.0/6.1, Stripes, JBoss 4.0/4.2/6.2
Frameworks & IDE Tools: Struts1.2/2.0, JSF1.2/2.0, Spring 1.1, Hibernate 3.0, JUnit, ANT, AJAX, Log4J, Eclipse 1.0/3.1, WebLogicWorkshop9.2, WSAD 5.1, RAD 6.0, PowerBuilder, CVS, Rational Clear Case, TOAD
Web-Development Technologies: Angular 2, Angular JS, HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap CSS, JSP, XML, LDAP, HTML, Java Script, DHTML, Agile Methodology, Servlets, JSTL (Tag Libraries), JSF (Java Server Faces), ANT, JUnit
RDBMS: ORACLE 7i/8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 6.5, MS Access, Oracle EBS 11i/R12
OOAD: UML, Design Patterns
Sr. Java DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Technical Design Document prepared based on the Business requirement.
- Using agile methodology and DevOps model for the application development, Testing and Deployment process.
- Developed the application UI using Angular 2, Node JS, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap CSS.
- Backend application code developed using Java 8 and Spring Boot Services to consume the data from the Database and from the other applications.
- Develop the Components, Services, Directives, and Auth guard using Angular 2.
- Integrate the Backend Java Code (API) with the Angular 2 frontend application and also responsible to write the code between the two individual components (b/w Frontend and Backend application).
- Wrote the reusable code according to the coding standards and create the Angular 2 controller which isolate scopes and perform operations to the Java backend application.
- Extensively used the Web Pack and Gulp as an associate to Node JS to establish the connectivity between Database and Web client application.
- Developing the UI as per the Responsive Web Design and Bootstrap Coding Standards.
- Writing the Jasmine Unit test cases Using Karma to verify Angular 2 Code as per the Coding standards and also Unit test Code coverage.
- Writing E2E Test cases Using Protractor to maintain the coding coverage between Frontend and Backend applications.
- Perform Responsive Web Design (RWD) and data manipulations to display Data in company standard format in UI.
- Maintain the code as per the Angular 2 coding standards using “ng lint” command.
- Need to maintain Java Backend code as the Sonarqube coding standards.
- Review need to be happen by the security department team as per the company, legal standards and Security standards.
- Update database for creating views and develop Front end pages to render those Dynamic page layouts.
- Maintain the source code using GitHub.
- Complete code review and prepare the code review documentation.
- Complete installation and deployment of the application into the Production ENV using AWS s3 and EC2 elastic beans.
- Maintain the code in the Docker, Jenkins and kubernetesfor the deployment of the application on the AWS service.
- Using AWS cloud application deployment is going with a multi zone and with the V2 structure.
- Created Dev, Test, UAT, Pre Production and Production Environments to support the application as per the Business Standards and Fulfilments.
Environment: Java 8, Eclipse Juno, Spring4.1.2, Hibernate, GIT Version Control, Angular 2, Node JS, HTML5, Boot Strap CSS, ANT build tool, Oracle, Unix, Restful, SOAP Web Services, JBOSS EAP 6.2, NodeJS, Log4J 1.11.2, HP ALM, Rally, TD Portal, AWS Web services Like S3, Cloud Front, Route 53, kubernetes, Docker and Jenkins
Sr. Java Developer/Lead
- Worked extensively for Confidential &T Premier B2B Wireless application in the agile methodology.
- Worked on Form Handlers, custom Droplets, DSP Pages, Nucleus components.
- Created new REST web service operations and modified the existing web service's WADLs Web Application Description Language
- Used JUNIT for unit testing the web service operations' code.
- Also used SOAP UI tool to test the REST web service operations.
- Created SOAP testcases for different test scenarios and integrated the testsuite to Jenkins.
- Used HP ALM for tracking the defects.
- Used TD Portal for event management For SCRUM daily standups and task progression.
- Participated in Agile - daily Scrum methodology 14 days sprint for development process.
- Participated in build/deployment schedules.
- Used Log 4j for logging the data.
- Used Maven tool to build, overlay and deploy the code.
- Worked on JBPM work flow in creating new Handlers and installing PARs Process Archives
- Remotely debugged remote debugging the application to resolve environment specific issues.
Environment: Java (JDK 1.6), Eclipse Juno, Spring4.1.2, Hibernate, SVN Version Control, AngularJS 1.2.27, HTML5, ANT build tool, Oracle, Unix, Restful, SOAP Web Services, JBOSS EAP 6.2, NodeJS, Log4J 1.11.2, HP ALM, Rally, TD Portal.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using AngularJS, HTML5, Node JS and CSS.
- Assisted in responding to emergency supportcalls and submitting weekly log to management
- Used Angular JS as the development frameworkto build application and used directives to create custom tags that serve as new custom widgets.
- Implemented Spring MVC, dependency Injection (DI) and aspect oriented programming (AOP) features along with hibernate
- Involved in developing strategies for security solutions.
- Worked with Corejava concepts like CollectionsFramework, Multithreading, and Memory Management.
- Resolving the Remedy tickets from the end users as per the Service Level Agreement.
- Used HibernateORM tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java
- The database used was SQL Developer and PL/SQL, was responsible for developing packages with procedures, functions, cursors, table partitions for populating tables. The database used was SQL Developer and PL/SQL. Was responsible for developing
- Used SOAP web services to communicate with File Bound to insert and retrieve the documents.
- Used Web Services to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and Non Java applications using SOAP and WSDL.
- Implemented the Unit testing for the components developed.
- Involved in developing business components using plain old java object’s on Jboss application server.
- Installed, configured, deployed, Monitored and troubleshoot JBOSS and EAPdomains Created both stand-alone and clustered environments for JBOSS domains
- Used Log4j for logging and handling defects of the application
- Used Web Focus tool to generate the visualization reports related to the fleet and the models related to the airplanes.
- Used AngularJS MVC, NodeJS, HTML5, and CSS to develop Front GUI.
- Used SVN and Perforce Version controlling and JIRA error reporting tool.
- Interacted with team lead and with the team members for design improvement and bug fixes.
Environment: s: Java (JDK 1.6), Eclipse, Spring4.1.1, Hibernate, Microsoft Share Point Editor, SVN Version Control, AngularJS 1.2.27, HTML5, ANT build tool, Oracle, Unix, Restful, SOAP Web Services, JBOSS EAP 6.2, NodeJS, Log4J 1.11.2
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Agile methodology for Software Development.
- Developed and integrated REST web services to display data or search results.
- Used Data Access Object (DAO) pattern to introduce an abstraction layer between the business logic tier (Business object) and the persistent storage tier (data source).
- Used spring, Writing Java Bean classes, with get and set methods for each property to be configured by spring.
- Error Handling, Exception handling and also worked on logs.
- SPRING MVC framework,AngularJS and Eclipse IDE for development.
- Design, Development, integration of REST web services to Front End
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application.
- Used Log4J for logging and Eclipse for Development.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Prepared Low Level Design, High level Design, Unit tests Results documents and Reports on the project.
- Used AngularJS MVC, HTML5, Cassandra, CSS to develop front GUI.
- JSON is primarily used to transmit data between server and web application.
- Interacted with team lead and team members for design improvements and bug fixes.
- Actively participated in daily standup team meetings and weekly status meetings.
Environment: Spring, Java(Jdk 1.6), Eclipse, Spring 4.1.1, Hibernate, Microsoft Share Point Editor, SVN Version Control, AngularJS 1.2.27, HTML5, Splunk, Ant build tool, Oracle, Unix, Restful, SOAP web services,JBOSS EAP 6.2, Cassandra, JQuery 11.2, log4j 1.11.2
- Involved in software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, Unit testing, refactoring and documentation of the application using Java.
- Prepared Technical Design Document to understand the flow of the application.
- Participated in the analysis, design and the development of different modules for the integration with the application.
- Used online Agile scrum development process during the project process to gather up the requirements and issues.
- Developed web GUI involving HTML5,Cassandra,Java Script under MVC architecture
- Used java web services JAX-WS.
- Used hibernate to create persistence class objects and also created beans to interact with the database.
- Used Splunk for real time data access and for log files.
- Developed classes using core java (multithreading, concurrency, memory management) and some spring IOC.
- Enriched UI using JSF UI Components and Backing Beans, JSF, involved in configuring faces-config.xml for navigations, controllers.
- The database used was SQL Developer and PL/SQL. Was responsible for developing packages with procedures, functions, cursors, table partitions for populating tables.
- Created database objects like Stored Procedures, Tables, Views, Sequences, Cursors, Packages and Triggers.
- Entire Applications are developed in Eclipse and deployed in the JBoss Server.
- Used Perforce for source code repository and version controlling.
- Maven was used as a build tool for the project.
- Involved in code reviews and enhancement of application
- Tested the application in different environments for cross browser compatibility.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during thetest cycles.
- Reviewed the design document and developed use case, design class and sequence diagrams for the same with MVC architecture in mind.
- Involved in the development of JSPs and static HTML pagesfor the application.
- Actively involved in Java sessions with partner sites and clients to design the product and to integrate the product with existing application.
- WSAD was used during application development.
- Configured WebSphere to connect to DB2 database and worked over the schema design for the application.
- Performed Unit testing on the SOS Client module.
Environment: Java 1.4, JSP, EJB, HTML, Informix, WSAD 4.0, Web Sphere 4.0, DB2.