- Over 8 years experienced as Java Full Stack Java Developer with proven success in several projects. Demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks.
- Expert level skills in developing applications using Core JAVA, Servlets, JSP, Web - services, Struts, Spring Framework, Hibernate and Oracle on UNIX/Windows Platform.
- Excellent experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for Developing, Maintaining and Supporting projects.
- Experience in web services technologies like REST, SOAP, WSDL and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Good Experience in Core Java concepts like JavaBeans, Collections Frameworks, and Multi-threading.
- Implementing data persistence through Hibernate and JDBC methodologies through Oracle DB.
- Good experience with Hibernate, JPA, Spring JDBC in Persistence layer.
- Experience in describing data using XML (DTD, Schema) and working with XML management technologies like XSL, XSD, XSLT and Web Services using protocols such as SOAP and WSDL.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications.
- Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit and involved in smoke testing.
- Hands on automation testing with selenium
- Hands of experience in using Spring (DAO, Data, IOC, Annotations, Transactions, Security, Spring boot) and messaging services like Rabbit MQ, MongoDB.
- Hands on experience with various configuration management software such as ClearCase, Version Control using Perforce, GIT, Concurrent Version System (CVS), Subversion (SVN) and Visual Source Safe (VSS), Jenkins used for the automatic build process and tools like ClearQuest.
- Experience with databases like DB2, Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, MySQL, SQL Server, Sybase and MS Access.
- Experience in creating complex SQL Queries and SQL tuning, writing PL/SQL blocks like stored procedures, Functions, Cursors, Index, triggers and packages.
- Experience in working with Relational Database (RDBMS) concepts, database designing, Normalization, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and extensively worked with SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental & Iteration methodology and Pair Programming as well as implementing Waterfall model. To track the progress of Agile process used JIRA.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX, and LINUX.
- Created UML models, technical specs and XML configurations for state-driven, document-centric application.
- Good at Algorithms/Data Structures along with knowledge of collection framework concepts.
- Proven record of accomplishment in demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills, ability to work in a stressful environment with projects and interaction with every team member.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to meet project deadlines.
Programming: JAVA SE (Java 7/8), C, C++, RobotC, IOS (just at university).
Data Bases: Oracle 10G, MySQL.
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, iBatis, EXT JS.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, GlassFish, Jboss EAP 6.1, WebSphere.
Web services: SOAP, RESTful
Design Patterns Managements: MVC, Facade, Front Controller, DAO, Singleton, TO
Mobile Applications: Android, PhoneGap
IDEs Management: Netbeans, Eclipse, MyEclipse, Xcode, STS
Version Control System: CVS, SVN, GIT, GITHUB, Perforce
Operation System: Windows, OS, Linux, Unix
Other skills: VEX Robotics Competition, AWS
Senior Java Developer/FullStack Developer
Confidential, Palo Alto, CAResponsibilities:
- Responsible for design, developed and support of applications using API’s and web systems for multiple projects.
- The API’s are consumed for different applications in all company; one of the endpoint’s download the group of products that Confidential have in his inventory.
- The web projects are developed in Spring MVC with maven and handle the data persistence with Hibernate, JSP, JSON, JQuery, DAO, TO and the API s are developed in spring boot and also with maven repository the communication it is through JSON.
- Complete end to end development of new enhancements and developments individually.
- Created web UI using AngularJS.
- Implemented service layer using Spring IOC and annotations and Controllers using Spring MVC.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO/Spring Boot and implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC and Spring transactions.
- Middle Tier Java Programming: Primarily focus on Business Logic Tier and spring component such as JavaBeans, Criteria’s, Business Delegate, DTO's and DAOs.
- Involved in creating and configuring build files.
- Developed several service controls for consuming various web services.
- Implemented all the components following test-driven development methodology using JUnit.
- Used SCRUM for agile development and participated in team led solutions, reviewing peer's code for quality and completeness.
- Interacted with Business analyst and end users of the system
Environment: Java 7/8, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, REST, AngularJS, Junit, JMock, Gemfire, Maven, Git, Tomcat, Jenkins, JIRA, Splunk, Agile.
Senior Java Developer
Confidential, San Ramon, CAResponsibilities:
- Designed and Developed complex exam results import and processing system after integrating and utilizing MVC framework.
- Utilized Apache Velocity for handling population of generic email templates with the appropriate business data.
- Involved into analysis and design phase. Participated into discussion meetings (Scrum meetings) about the business requirements.
- Involved in the development of Presentation layer using JSP, HTML, CSS and used Spring framework
- Worked in implementation of MVC design paradigm of Spring framework, object- relational mapping(ORM) using Hibernate and Oracle database at the back end
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using concepts like IoC of Spring Framework
- Configured Spring ORM that provides simplified templates for accessing databases through ORM technologies, such as Hibernate in our case to access the database
- Involved in development of presentation layer using Spring framework, and MVC design paradigm
- Developed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and JAX-WS programming model
- Developed Session Beans and entity beans to implement the business logic and deployed into server
- Used WS-Security for providing security within SOAP messages
- Worked on Spring DAO, Spring MVC and Spring AOP Interceptors in Logging and Auditing
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAO), Session Facade, Service Locator, Business Delegate and Value Object patterns.
- Used Hibernate for object-relational mapping and for database operations in Oracle database.
- Hibernate which was integrated with Spring framework helped mapping Java classes to database tables using XML files and without writing any line of code
- Used SVN to check-in and check-out and co-ordinate among team members for Version Controlling
- Used Spring JMS template for the asynchronous exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system
- Performed unit testing using JUnit
Senior Java Developer/FullStack DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Actively participated in framework design analysis for upgrade of applications from Struts to Spring framework also implemented Hibernate Caching for effective performance improvement.
- Developed several SOAP webservice client and services making Java messaging Service MQueue calls. Also used Jibx for binding request and response of JMS to XML and used JaxB to Marshall and Unmarshall these requests and responses.
- Developed several view Modals using Grails Gsp's and Angular JS simultaneously interacting with Spring controllers.
- Implemented nested views and routing using AngularUI Router as per the requirement. GUI was developed using JSP, HTML, and AngularJS and created reusable components in AngularJS using Custom Directives Filters, Services and Partials.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements
- Developed pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and AngularUI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control (IOC), and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) on SpringSource Tool Suite.
- Created the Spring Bean Factory for initializing services. Added security for service layer methods using Spring Security.
- Integrated Single sign on sing LDAP and Active directory on Spring security layer, successfully maintained users and groups integrity in the application.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Data Operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and implemented Hibernate template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Actively participated in Production support, solving several production issues and also have experience in participating in critical situation meetings to help solve critical production issues.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the Services and Controller components using jUnit as part of code improvement.
- Configured Jenkins Server using ANT and SonarQube to implement code checkstyle review while building to the server's, also configured Jenkins to run the Junit test cases.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Rest, AngularJS, Spring, JDBC, Oracle DB, Stored Procedures, DB Functions, Agile-Scrum, Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Git, Windows.
Senior Java Developer
- Good understanding in development of project from scratch including project setup, xml configurations and build plan.
- Developed preliminary and detailed design specification documents.
- Involved in the product enhancements and bug fixes.
- Involved in various phases of project development following Waterfall.
- Involved in development of Web Services using JAX-WS.
- Extensively used JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like auto complete form.
- Worked in Struts along with Hibernate for the use of relational databases structuring of the application.
- Involved in Configuration Management for maintaining the files in PVCS.
- Involved in JUnit and mock testing.
- Performed code reviews to validate whether the code adheres to functional and technical requirements and prepares various documents based on Quality Standards.