- 18+ Years of experience as System Architect, project management, hands on development on a wide range of technologies: core java, jvm memory management, java threads, elasticsearch,microservices, service oriented architecture, RabbitMQ, mysql, apache, coldfusion, RESTful APIs, SOAP APIs, COBOL, PL/SQL, database design, DB optimization, MS SQL Server, Object Oriented Concepts.
- Designing System Architecture, Technology Selection, Performance Tuning: Designing System Architecture (SOA), Java MicroServices, selecting appropriate technologies such as core java, rabbitMQ, Linux, MySQL, elasticsearch, and optimizing performance at all levels - OS, Database, SQL Queries, JVM, Java code, ElasticSearch, apache
- Database Designing: Over 14 years of experience in database design. Designing flexible and DWH friendly, reporting and transaction friendly databases.
- 18+ years Project management experience - Agile principles, Jira, Scrum, Spreadsheets
- SQA/SDLC: Trace-ability matrices, Pareto Analysis, fish-bone analysis, SQA, QC, AIM (for Oracle 11i implementation), CMM Level 5 KPIs, Configuration Management
- Data Quality Experience
- 4+ Years of experience managing ERP Oracle 11i customization, migration, data conversion and data interfaces, Inventory/Supply Chain Module, Oracle Discoverer 4i (earlier version of OBI)
Programming/Web Technologies: Core Java, J2EE, Java Script, Object Oriented Concepts, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, ASP, VBscript, TOAD, MS Front Page, Apache Web Server, Visual Basic, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, .Net, Service Oriented Architecture, GITHub
BI Tools: Oracle Discoverer 4i, Custom SQL reports, Materialized Views
Project Management/ Quality Management: MS Projects, Spreadsheets, Office Suite, Google docs, Jira, Scrum, Agile guiding principles, SDLC, Cascaded waterfall model, SQA, QC, Pareto Analysis, Fishbone diagrams, Root cause Analysis
Databases: COBOL Flat files, Oracle11g, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Crystal, TOAD, Microsoft Access, MySQL, SQLLoader
Environment: Windows NT, Unix, Linux, JIRA, ASANA, Zoho Projects
Cloud: AWS S3, Google Clouds, Rackspace
Java System Architect, Java Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Designing and implementing Java services (Java, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch,Linux, Mysql, threads, Json, XML, RESTful APIs etc).
- Optimizing Java service for maximum throughput
- Hands on java developer
- Worked on object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Java
- Analyzed the data by performing SQL queries in MySQL
- Created Shell scripts and PL/SQL procedure to move data to Vyakar core tables.
- Optimized operating system memory usage, CPU usage and optimizing other resources
- Planning out a detailed data back-up and recovery plan, managing execution of the plan
- Data quality analysis and Data profiling of the various data sources to determine adherence to data standards.
- Setting up repository in GIT and laying out detailed version control plan
- Setting guidelines for application security, managing implementation of the security features
- Application Support
- Document uses cases, technical and functional specifications
- Manage development of testplan for Vyakar, testing implementation and go-live of Vyakar at clients environment
Environment: Linux, Java, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ, PHP, Java Script, Google Cloud, MySQL, Apache
Project Manager, Client Engagement Manager, System ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Worked with key stakeholders at Platinum to document project scope, functional specs, functional design
- Designed system architecture, database design, technology selection and project plans
- I have managed the development and been a hands-on developer to accomplish build and roll out of about 12 mission critical applications - from start to finish.
- Managed the team to build develop, test, deploy and support the application.
Environment: Linux, Coldfusion, Java, Android, PHP, Java Script, MySQL, Apache, PL/SQL