- About 5 years of IT experience in Object Oriented Analysis and design, Development, Implementation and Testing of various distributed and Web applications including n - tier and MVC architecture and User interface using J2EE and Web technologies like Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, XML, Java Script, CSS.
- Experience in building highly scalable distributed applications using Java, J2EE, Scala, Spring, Hibernate, Apache Solr, Mongo dB and AWS.
- Expert level knowledge in using spring modules like Spring Core, Spring DAO and Spring AOP, Spring MVC.
- Expertise with Spring Framework using components like MVC, Transactions, ORM and JDBC. Also used Hibernate ORM, JSF and Struts MVC frameworks.
- Experience in integrating the internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Implemented transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management with Spring AOP concepts
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework
- Experience in server-side messaging using Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation).
- Experience on Core Java technology which includes Multi-Threading, JDBC, RMI, network programming.
- Expertise in design and development of various web- and enterprise-level applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Oracle.
- Experience with RDBMS concepts like writing Queries, Functions, Triggers, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL packages.
- Extensive of server-side development experience using the technologies EJB, Web Services, XML, JAXB, Oracle, MySQL Server, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience in SOAP based Web Services, REST Web Services, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, SOA, AJAX, RMI, JNDI, MVC.
- Expert in NoSQL and relational data modeling, object-relational integration (ORM), physical design/tuning.
- Developing RESTFUL web services using Spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template, JPA, Cloud foundry
- Expertise at using frameworks and tools like Spring, Hibernate, JSF, ANT, Junit.
- Experience in developing automated process for builds and deployments using Jenkins, Ant, Maven, and Shell Script.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling groups and worked on AWS toolkit for Eclipse to develop, deploy, and debug Java applications using Amazon Web services.
- Experience in configuring and deploying web applications in Tomcat Server, Web Logic, Web Sphere and Expertise in migration and up gradation of Web logic Server applying patches and installing service packs for Web logic server
- Good Work experience on various IDE's like Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD), and RAD.
- Experience in release engineering with Cloud Foundry in large scale distributed services.
- Experience in developing applications using WebSphere Application Server with J2EE and integration with MQ Series/WebSphere MQ
- Hands-on experience in development of micro services and deploying using Ansible.
- Involved in creating/consuming SOAP based web services to expose business operations.
- Experience in persistence frameworks, Hibernate and Spring JPA
- Expertise in installing and configuring IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5, IBM Liberty profile and Tomcat
- Good experience in Algorithms, Data structures, Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate, UML and Enterprise Application Integration
- Experience in working version control tools like CVS, GitHub and SVN.
- Experienced with Project Deployment, and Management Tools Apache Maven , and Ant .
- Have experience in software Development Processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and TDD.
- Experience developing Splunk queries and dashboards targeted at understanding application performance and capacity analysis
- Good Understanding of Splunk architecture, Knowledge about various components (indexer, forwarder, search head, deployment server).
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong analytical problem-solving skill, having ability to multi-task, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to customer needs, work under tight deadline.
- Experience with Windows, UNIX operating Systems
- Having knowledge and hands-on experience with Selenium, Junit, Log4j testing tools.
Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++,scala
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, RMI, JNDI, JMS
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, AngularJS, JQuery, XML, XSLT, CSS, JSON, JSON-DTD, AJAX, Bootstrap, NodeJS, ReactJS
IDE: IBM RAD, RSA, Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, IntelliJ
Application/Web Server: IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat and Glassfish
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL, MySQL, DB2, Mongo DB, Cassandra.
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XPATH, SAX, DOM, JDOM, AXIS, JAXB SOAP, REST, JAXWS, JAX RPC, JAX-RS
Methodologies: RUP (Rational Unified Process), Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, Rapid Application Development.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Application Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Factory Pattern, Core, Spring Context, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring with Hibernate)
ORM Frameworks: JPA, Hibernate, Spring JPA, DAO
OO Modeling: Rational Rose, MS Visio
Version Control: Clear Case, SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS, Git
Other Tools: ANT, Maven, Log4j, Jenkins, Junit, JIRA, Selenium
Cloud Computing: AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, S3
Micro services: Swagger, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Springboot, Netflix Eureka
Confidential, Factoria, WA
Back End Microservices Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection , Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and ustomization of the Application.
- Followed Agile methodology and SCRUM, KANBAN meetings to track, optimize and developed sequence diagrams depicting method interactions.
- Developed Object Model and UML design models for developing Use cases and created Sequence diagram, class diagram and active diagrams for application components and interfaces.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Extensively used Core Java concepts and implements collections, I/O, Exception handling and Generics in logic design and development.
- Built a RestFul API to save and retrieve agent information in Java using Spring MVC, Apache CXF and JAX-RS.
- Developed the CRUD and transferred data as JSON format using RESTful webservices to controller layer.
- Modeled Restful web services using Apache CFX .
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks), , ideally with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Generated JUnit test cases for testing various Java components.
- Involved in front-end designing using HTML, CSS and Angular-JS with JSF Ajax and tag libraries.
- Involved in AJAX functionalities using frameworks like JQuery and Angular JS. Developed custom directives in Angular JS that could be re-used like a template across the application and can be re-used to manipulate DOM across the application.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build and publish, and deployment of application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Developed and executed Unit Test cases using J-Unit framework by supporting TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Worked on DevOps to automate service deployments in a repeatable manner.
- Used Apigee to monitor APIand SPLUNK for triaging API.
- Worked with QA team during various testing phases and resolved defects.
- Involved in debugging the defects, code review and analysis of Performance issues.
- Designed, Developed and tested JUNIT Test cases and extensively used log4j for logging throughout the application, , code Coverage with SonarQube.
- Worked on Tosca Automation for testing application, Integration, User Acceptance. As well as api level testing.
Environment: Core Java, Java 8, Spring Boot, HTML, Scrum and Kanban, Microservices, Spring Boot framework, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Tosca, Rally, Jenkins, Git, Apigee, Mockito, log4j, SonarQube, junit, splunk, apache CFX, Maven, JAX-RS, multi-Threading, Angular JS.
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM)
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform and Cloud Foundry
- Fundamental mastery of AWS clouds computing platform and its dimensions of scalability
- Involved in complete application stack in AWS EC2, S3
- Designed Java Components and integrated using Spring framework with Hibernate Object/Relational persistence mechanism.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security
- Involved in integrating JAX-RS into Spring Boot application
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Axis
- Created web services using Spring @Rest Controller to return JSON to the frontend
- JSF (Java Server Faces) was used for to simplify development integration of user interfaces and the operation on the values they (UI) hold
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from SQL Server
- Created SQL Server logins and assigning roles and Authentication models as a part of Security
- Migrating of data from SQL Database to TERADATA containers to be used for analysis
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Involved in creating Mongo DB, collections and documents and developed Mongoose Schema objects to perform CRUD operations
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with UNIX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs
- Development carried out under Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Used MAVEN to define the dependencies and build the application and used JUnit for suite execution and Assertions
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
- Generated Word Contracts From Excel Data Using Core Java Concepts for Business Efficiency.
- Involved in Hosting the public Websites using Google Cloud platform, and Analysing the reports using google Analytics . Where Performance is Calculated by Data Structures .
Environment: Core Java, Multithreading, Agile Methodology, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Backbone JS, Angular JS, JSTL, jQuery, AJAX, AWS EC2, S3, Micro Services, Hibernate, Spring, RESTful API, SOA, Teradata JAX-RS, JSON, Hibernate, SQL Server, SQL, Oracle, CRUD, CI, CD, Jenkins, JIRA, MAVEN, JUnit, UNIX, Eclipse, IBM Web Sphere, Log4J, GIT, Google Cloud Platform, Google Analytics.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Used a micro service architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy Identity microservices
- Implemented the project using the Spring Framework (used Spring IOC and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC).
- Developed UI navigation using JSP and Spring MVC architecture.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM framework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Responsible for design and developing Persistence classes using Hibernate, and Spring JDBC Template frameworks to save data in database tables.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Configured WebSphere resources like JDBC providers, JDBC data sources, connection pooling, and Java Mail sessions.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP.
- Developed the application using RAD as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (CVS).
- Wrote test cases in Junit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Participated in Functional Document reviews and created Technical documents.
- Built data access subsystems using Hibernate and Spring against stored procedures on a DB2 database
- Resolved database inconsistency with better design and efficient SQL queries.
- Created AWS EC2 Linux instances and bash scripts to run post processing. Used Jenkins with Ansible playbooks to run the deployment process. Used S3 buckets to manage document management and RDS to host database.
- Designed and developed JSP pages using Spring MVC 3.0 framework and also created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components
- Developed server-side services using Java, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, Restful, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC).
Environment: J2EE, JSP, Java, Spring, Spring MVC, JMS, Hibernate, Servlets, JSTL, JNDI, JAXP, JMS, Eclipse, JDBC, Multi-Threading, GIT, RAD, XML, Junit, WebSphere, Angular.js, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, SOAP, SVN, ANT, SQL, Oracle, Eclipse STS.
- Involved in entire SDLC activities of the project including requirement gathering, analysis, design and development and testing
- Involved in Object analysis, design and documentation of the application model using UML.
- Implemented Authentication, Upload, Report and Logout processes. Supports Multipart file upload.
- Developed Full text search using Apache Lucene.
- Followed model, view and controller architecture (MVC) for the project development.
- Developed the Presentation layer using Struts MVC. Implemented and maintained AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Involved in component development using J2EE principles and used design patterns such as Singleton, Factory and Data Access Object (DAO) in the implementation of the application
- Developed code using servlets api and java api
- Used Hibernate as Persistence tool to interact with Persistent database Oracle.
- Implemented the page GUI pages by using AJAX to asynchronous communication.
- Created and executed unit test cases by using Junit framework and logging with log4j.
- Implemented SOAP web services using apache axis. Used SoapUI for web services testing.
- Worked with defect tracking system Mantis.
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse Indigo and deployed into Tomcat Server & used ant build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Responsible for CI builds and integration of development stream in SVN.
Environment: Core Java, Java, J2EE (JSP & Servlets ), HTML, CSS, Adobe Air, Adobe Flex, Hibernate, apache axis, web services, XML, UML, Testing, JBoss, Struts, Eclipse Indigo, Ant, SVN, Oracle, SoapUI, Mantis.
- Involved in the development of various front-end modules.
- Worked in deadline driven environment.
- Developing Java script modules for client side validations.
- Developed core Java backend tools.
- Developed custom tag libraries for formatting contents in JSPs.
- Developed and deployed EJBs on the server.
- Involved in the production support for the application.
- Developed various server side components using various J2EE technologies.
- Developed presentation modules using Struts framework.
- Developed various controller components using Struts framework.
- Extensively used JDBC to access the database objects.
- Extensively involved in coding of various design patterns.